PDA

View Full Version : Notice of Added Character Gacha Upgrade + Flower Stone Exchange Wares

Raine
10-01-2018, 06:06 AM
Okay, this by far is arguably the greatest adjustment YourGames has ever done to FKG!

▼ Added Character Gacha Upgrade
As of 1st of October 2018, the added character gacha (the one that always comes with new events) now has been adjusted such that:

By drawing only the added character gacha 55x, you can earn the 6★ as a bonus. For this batch, it's Cowslip (Maid).

- Drawing the once-daily (100 yen) added character gacha will also count toward the 55x counter, but any draws outside of the added character gacha won't.
- At the conclusion of the added character gacha, the 55-draw counter will be reset.
- You can still get rarity crystals and rainbow medals as warranted.

In addition, the 5★ and 6★ rates have been improved in the said gacha.

★★★★★★
1%
(formerly 0.5%)

★★★★★
12%
(formerly 6%)

★★★★
30%

★★★
57%
(formerly 63.5%)

▼ Flower Stone Exchange Wares
You can also exchange your flower stones for the new gacha characters' dedicated skill and equipment flowers for a limited time.

maotd
10-01-2018, 06:45 AM
I noticed the new exchange feature (and it's an awesome one) but I didn't see for the gacha. It seems it's only for the current event gacha but it's already one of he best things made for FKG (this and the free 6* for mobile version. And rarity promotion. And all the great stuff done before).

But I don't really understand the "drawing only the added character gacha 55x" thing. That means, if you do this gacha 55 times (like 5 times the 10+1 roll), you got the 6* as reward? Even if you get 5* or even the 6*?
If it's the case (and if it will be the case for EVERY gacha) it would be the best thing ever. That's like... buying a 6* for only 250 FG.

maotd
10-01-2018, 06:57 AM
Thanks. Tha's indeed one of the best things added here (if not THE best thing). Free rainbow for almost no FG is just a dream came truth.