PDA

View Full Version : [Event 59] Advent Battle vs Meng Huo (Rematch)

Kitty
10-01-2018, 03:34 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/496434692191551499/koihime_1.png?width=639&height=407

Koihime is making its return!
...and this isn't the last we'll be seeing koihime girls, either... soon they'll make a 2nd part of the event, as well as rematching the original for those who didn't get last years' rewards and girls.

We'll be seeing familiar faces of limited cuties! especially our sexy tanned babes like Ren and Renfa. :love:
along with Aisha and Karin too, of course...

Anyway, the event is pretty much the same as the recent crossover we just had.
It starts with a fuck ton of skippable story scenes. (which I'm assuming we'll have to skip again for the jewels, even if we did last time around.)

Again, there are only 3 stages, the highest being Ultimate...

Raging Overdrive gives herself an ATK buff and heals herself for 90K
Normal Overdrive deals damage to all allies.

Recommended Teams:

I mean... it's the easiest advent ever--- here's about a challenge rather than a recommended team.
Beat her with 1 kami (it's really not hard...) :rofl:
but anyway,

Mordred/Herc/D'art would be good souls n this battle.
Mordred for those who need VoF and BP, so those who aren't uh...as great as me
Herc for those who just want to make it a quick battle... like me
D'art for snatch if you'll be farming SR/SSR fodders.

Rewards:

SR Kamis
3k Jewels
Premium/Kami tix
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/335477338567475203/496433205864431626/unknown.png

Kamis (Re)Released:

Gacha:
SSR Thunder Tricky - Cao-Cao (Karin)
SR Fire Balance - Sun Quan (Renfa)

Event Rewards:
SR Wind Offense - Guan Yu (Aisha)
SR Dark Offense - Lu Bu (Ren)

Good luck!

Laventale
10-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Does the Sword have FLB? If not, then it's not worth it at all.

Kitty
10-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Does the Sword have FLB? If not, then it's not worth it at all.

nope, no FLB

these are the only ones with FLB, so far
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/496437618402263050/unknown.png?width=101&height=300
*thx JStar

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VB8TQ3FjESKXlj7enlOdXczycyEwNeg032C9aWHpCFY/edit#gid=1163015754

Delete
10-01-2018, 04:29 PM
My first complete SSR Eidolon...my first complete SSR weapon...each Ultimate was a true hell...what times. Good times.

Laventale
10-01-2018, 05:16 PM
My first complete SSR Eidolon...my first complete SSR weapon...each Ultimate was a true hell...what times. Good times.

Don't remind me, it also had the fucking old as shit and really fucking grindy system. Never again.

Slashley
10-01-2018, 05:49 PM
Don't remind me, it also had the fucking old as shit and really fucking grindy system. Never again.Except that it's the same system in this rerun. They didn't even bother changing it to the newer Advent format on DMM.

After this one, it'll truly be never again.

Laventale
10-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Except that it's the same system in this rerun. They didn't even bother changing it to the newer Advent format on DMM.

So it means no free 3K jewels...

Well shit.

VeryVoodoo
10-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Hmm on one hand, a 2nd Mii could be worth farming as a statstick for some people with bad eido grids.

On the other hand, that sword is asscheeks... especially if you already have 1 from previous event.

In the end, just a filler event with nothing good unfortunately. :<

Unregistered
10-01-2018, 07:57 PM
This reprint gets the post-Illuyanka changes to costs, from what I'm seeing on the wiki. Dunno if the shop contents reset though. It would be nice to pick up a 2nd Meng Huo as an atk stick for thunder. Either way though, the 3k jewels should be there to farm up for.

Laventale
10-01-2018, 09:27 PM
Hmm on one hand, a 2nd Mii could be worth farming as a statstick for some people with bad eido grids.

On the other hand, that sword is asscheeks... especially if you already have 1 from previous event.

In the end, just a filler event with nothing good unfortunately. :<

I'm all in for that sweet 15% Atk/def b-frame debuff as Dark.

Cobblemaniac
10-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Except that it's the same system in this rerun. They didn't even bother changing it to the newer Advent format on DMM.

Similar to the Walkure Romance run, or worse?

I kinda forgot what the old advents were like...

nut
10-02-2018, 02:30 AM
If I have only 6k+ hp should I using this sword? (And 8/10 of my grid is SRs)

nonsensei
10-02-2018, 03:28 AM
Idk how you guys got to the conclusion that the shop works with the old system, but at the very least JP wiki lists the rewards with the new system with lowered prices, jewels, etc.

Slashley
10-02-2018, 04:18 AM
Idk how you guys got to the conclusion that the shop works with the old system, but at the very least JP wiki lists the rewards with the new system with lowered prices, jewels, etc.They got it from me, and I apparently remembered wrong. I could've sworn that the reprint was lazier than that, but oh well.

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 11:29 AM
So with the much more time limited raid event over, I went back and tried out these fights. Beginner and standard were easy to the point of never even needing my healers to actually heal...then expert was a giant leap in difficulty that I needed an elixir to beat and still barely managed to do so. For veteran players like the opening poster here this may be easy to the point of not needing any advice...but anyone have any for a new low level player who barely even knows what he's doing?

Slashley
10-30-2018, 11:55 AM
Well, first off, please don't use Elixirs inside fights. The same Elixir could've earned you a full bar of AP, which should result in more resources than winning that single fight.

Now then, Advents are single player, so winning them as a new player can be tough. Do you know about debuffs? How weapon grids work?
Sanathlig has made a guide which explains a lot of things. (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#) Like rerolling - did you reroll for a 100% Eidolon?

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 12:12 PM
Noted on elixirs, I'll keep that in mind going forward. I did not re-roll for a strong start because that sounded really tedious and boring. Buffs and debuffs I vaguely understand are divided into classes that stack with eachother but not others of the same class. Weapons I don't really understand at all, and have been just using N and R weapons to enhance whatever SR weapons the game decided to give me, then using the auto-set for whichever element is strong for a given fight. So wind in this case.

Slashley
10-30-2018, 12:21 PM
Noted on elixirs, I'll keep that in mind going forward. I did not re-roll for a strong start because that sounded really tedious and boring.--Correct. But also a highly, HIGHLY recommended tedious and boring task. There is a massive difference between a strong start or not, and if you get a 100% Eidolon, then it's also be a lasting massive difference.

Since you're still at the starting line of the game, if you think you'll keep playing the game... ... please reroll. Seriously.
Buffs and debuffs I vaguely understand are divided into classes that stack with eachother but not others of the same class.--Correct. However, debuffs matter, whileas buffs... don't really. So, what debuffs does your Wind team have?

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 12:36 PM
Cybele has atk & def down on one skill, Oberon has atk & def down on separate skills, and Iblis can cause blind. I also have Ereshkigal in there to help Cassiopia heal since I have no actual wind kamihime that can heal, so she can apply putrified. That's more a DoT than a debuff though.

I guess I could re-roll, but I REALLY don't want to. I've heard OF vpns, but don't really know anything about them, and apparently one is required for that.

Slashley
10-30-2018, 12:48 PM
So you do have probably -10% A Atk, -10% A Def, and -10% B Atk/Def... that's pretty good for someone who just started.
You're very focused on heals, but uh, are you in position to heal? I mean, your max HP has got to be miserable. There is a time when you're still weak when heals can help a lot (veteran players often don't bother with heals at all), but I don't think you're quite at that point just yet.

Well, without rerolling, I don't you'll be doing Expert Advents for a while. You simply need to become stronger first. And this means more SR weapons and more SSR Eidolons (REALLY important for HP) from events. Once you start getting there, then it's time to pay attention to your Grid; feed 1 R per the skill level of a SR weapon. Get like a full grid of Wind SRs with skill level ~10 Assaults on them, and Experts should be very doable (even without elemental advantage). Notice that at this point, auto-set probably has no fucking idea what to do - it tends to care about base Atk more than skill levels.

If in addition to that you can get Cybele and Oberon to level 65, you'll bump your debuffs to -30%. Add in Zephyrus (from Gems gacha) and you'll be at -45% Atk. That'd be a good start for you, but again... you'd still be weaker than a freshly rerolled account.

Well, enjoy your time in Kamihime. There's always things to do in here. The grind will not end. And yet again... it's just about never too late to reroll. Please do consider that if you enjoy the game, YOU WILL REGRET IT otherwise.

BMLlednar
10-30-2018, 12:59 PM
I see. Thanks a ton for all the advice! I decided to make an actual account since I've found myself posting here quite a bit lately. As for re-rolling, if it's never too late to re-roll, that means I can always do it later if I decide to stop being a stubborn idiot. For now I think I'll keep grinding away with my current account. If nothing else I can try to get a more complete understanding of the game so if I do go through the process of re-rolling for a strong start I don't then do something stupid to mess it up.