PDA

View Full Version : Concept Mission Thread

MagicSpice
10-04-2018, 08:18 PM
We've gotten quite a few of them now. I figure we should have a thread like this....

So anything about concept missions, put it here. A few are getting a little tricky after all.

Speaking of, this team helped me clear the Equipment Concept mission we recently gotten:

funny thing is, i'm below the recommended amount of atk and def for extreme (shown in the bar scrolling beside the mission name), but between the HP and decent skill rate of this team I got through them all.

but the fact that you can't use Standard/Evolved/Bloomed abilities along with any stats outside of those from equipment and your HP kinda hurts...

If you're curious on what the game says you should be at for Atk/Def values from your equipment, here you go:

Beginner- 1600 Atk, 1200 Def
Intermediate- 2700 Atk, 1900 Def
Advanced- 4400 Atk, 3400 Def
Ultimate- 7700 Atk, 5400 Def
Extreme- 13700 Atk, 9200 Def

also, dat non-translated stuff.... just wow Nutaku....

EDIT: Video of my runs through the first 6 extreme stages, with all possible party counts. If you want to see it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLSv2wgzlzk

phob
10-04-2018, 08:32 PM
I have been using my same counter team as the last one, it doesn't counter on equip mission, but it still gets the job done:grin:

MagicSpice
10-04-2018, 09:01 PM
I have been using my same counter team as the last one, it doesn't counter on equip mission, but it still gets the job done:grin:

I know I have a few counter units at least, but not a full team's worth

Mirabilis, Helenium, and I think Ghost Weed are the 3 counters I got (unless some of my unbloomed/evolved girls has one since I haven't touched a lot of 5* girls)

phob
10-04-2018, 09:27 PM
I think the latest mission is just best raw stats/equip boost and it happens my counter team has the best of both and is almost fully buffed so
it works out. They do well even without the counter:grin:

Ampchan
10-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Honestly just having any units of gold quality (not event) that are 5/4 or Rainbow units that are 5/2 makes even the last mission a cakewalk imo.

MagicSpice
10-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Honestly just having any units of gold quality (not event) that are 5/4 or Rainbow units that are 5/2 makes even the last mission a cakewalk imo.

even then, i think the event ones that get handed the ability to go 5/4 are still good if you can bloom them

personally, the def one can get bypassed depending on how your skill rate is between your team. but the equipment one, it's more or less on what you've racked up both team and equip wise... weaker players will simply have to come back later but it's likely doable when you can start clearing "-5" whale missions

Ampchan
10-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Except for slight HP increase, there is almost no benefit in using a bloomed event girl. I want to argue that the skill damage and rate is the key factor. :c

MagicSpice
10-04-2018, 11:46 PM
even still, aren't there some event girls with some good skill damage and rates?

phob
10-05-2018, 02:01 AM
Lavender, Edelweiss, Diplendenia, Hypericum are the only event girls that can even make my Nations teams if that helps any. In short focus your resources on better girls

Unregistered
10-05-2018, 02:42 AM
A quickly decked out group of 2*s nearly beat the extreme equipment map. Event girls shouldn't have any difficulty with it if their equipment isn't junk.

Ampchan
10-05-2018, 08:07 PM
A quickly decked out group of 2*s nearly beat the extreme equipment map. Event girls shouldn't have any difficulty with it if their equipment isn't junk.

I am not testing this. This just sounds like a recipe for disaster as you will have 0 skills and probably like 6k hp total haha.

Unregistered
10-05-2018, 11:16 PM
Yea, I think that event girls should have a solid shot at clearing equipment extreme. I scraped by with Cepha Lanthera (11640 HP/2550 atk/2990 def), Geranium (18456 hp/2273 atk/3031 def), Southern Cross (16896 hp/1923 atk/3217 def), Robinia (13610 hp/2293 atk/2949 def), and Lycoris (21096 hp/2569 atk/3155 def). The Lycoris had less impact than expected due to rolling poorly with skills.

MagicSpice
10-06-2018, 12:30 AM
It clearly makes it seem like equipment plays a huge role so if you're packing a lot of lv40 and lv40 event equipment, sounds like even 4* girls might work.

Also, the only things that matter with that is HP and skill activation rate (or what they even do). You get no abilities and might get 1 or 2 solar blasts... Girls that can heal might even be in the best position (but I have no healers above 4* yet... so haven't tested it)

Zandel
10-06-2018, 07:48 AM
I know these missions have their own special rules... but my default squad 1 for all other content has one shot all of these with no trouble.... they are just not hard enough to require the special setups.

durrem
10-06-2018, 10:05 AM
Yeah, I completed all of these on the DMM server with my main squad, and I didn't even know what any of the text said.

Unregistered
10-06-2018, 01:18 PM
I haven't even bothered to read the text, I just have auto-run all of them. I didn't even realize they were meant to be a challenge until this thread.

Unregistered
10-06-2018, 02:35 PM
I think that they're more designed to be gimmicks than actual challenges, going by the actual rewards for running them. Without actually playing on DMM, I'm assuming that aqua shadow missions will be tougher if they give more stuff?

Also, speaking of challenges, when did ultimate missions show up on DMM?
(this thing: flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Mission)

Ampchan
10-06-2018, 09:41 PM
I think that they're more designed to be gimmicks than actual challenges, going by the actual rewards for running them. Without actually playing on DMM, I'm assuming that aqua shadow missions will be tougher if they give more stuff?

I personally will steamroll the aqua shadow missions, but I would say they are on par with the mission 12 or so stage 5 missions in difficulty. For most people, they will be do-able. For people who do not have .... ehh 550k TP I would guess... the last stages might be a bit hard.

The good thing about the last mission is, if you fail it you don't lose stamina as long as you haven't completed it before.
AKA, if you barely beat it by getting lucky, that is you indication to get another equipment slot, or another 50 or so ampies into the units before trying again (just to be sure).

Unregistered
10-06-2018, 11:44 PM

Aqua Shadows will be harder than the main story missions but certainly possible for any longtime players. The Re: missions, however, will require several bloomed/amped rainbows at the least.

The first ultimate missions were added somewhere around four months after release. Don't hold your breath for them being added here.

Unregistered
10-07-2018, 05:12 PM
What are the Re: missions? I don't seem to be able to find mention of such on wikia. I'd have to look them up on Japanese language wiki instead?

MagicSpice
10-30-2018, 03:17 PM
Well, these new concept missions will definitely challenge you....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpTVpARxdpQ

Good luck, cause I think these are the hardest fights in the game right now....

Tomitain
10-30-2018, 04:06 PM
They're rather fierce, yeah. My lead squad got wiped out on the first map against the main boss fight but softened up the pests enough for the #2 squad to come in and wipe them out. The second stage was another story; I lost over half of my Knights (all five in the lead squad, everyone except Kerria in the #2 squad, everyone except Laurentia in the #4 squad).

It was admittedly kind of fun watching Kerria square off with the final boss pest and survive with ~20% HP though.

Lantana best waifu
10-30-2018, 04:14 PM
so, erm, why do we have to do this grind style again? did i miss some new currency implemented?

phob
10-30-2018, 04:18 PM
They're rather fierce, yeah. My lead squad got wiped out on the first map against the main boss fight but softened up the pests enough for the #2 squad to come in and wipe them out. The second stage was another story; I lost over half of my Knights (all five in the lead squad, everyone except Kerria in the #2 squad, everyone except Laurentia in the #4 squad).

It was admittedly kind of fun watching Kerria square off with the final boss pest and survive with ~20% HP though.

Exactly
If my Kerria team hits last boss first then it dies and Dendro cleans it up or vice versa. Built counter team (6* with full defense buffs and slots) hits it wins against all. Haven't had the CRIT team hit it yet but I would expect they'd die too. You just will need several strong teams to get through it. if you don't have enough girls counter is probably your best bet.
I hope we get those aqua shadow missions soon because those rainbow fragments are an outrageous price

phob
10-30-2018, 04:41 PM
so, erm, why do we have to do this grind style again? did i miss some new currency implemented?

Honor medals have been around about 6 months Id say.
The first time that it has Rainbow fragments though or anything you couldn't get someplace else.

MagicSpice
10-30-2018, 05:05 PM
I hope we get those aqua shadow missions soon because those rainbow fragments are an outrageous price

add on the fact that you need 10 rainbow fragments to get an evolved CSQ equip for a rainbow girl...

trades are also as follows in the forge:

2* (x3) = 3*
3* (x4) = 4*
4* (x5) = 5*
5* (x6) = 6*
6* (x1) = 5* (x6)

durrem
10-30-2018, 05:07 PM
10 Rainbow fragments, or did they change it?

MagicSpice
10-30-2018, 05:08 PM
10 Rainbow fragments, or did they change it?

was still thinking about the trade amount when i posted that.

fixed

Lantana best waifu
10-30-2018, 05:24 PM
okay then, time to grind honor stuff.
at least i can now focus all gals on 1 spawn since i managed to 3star both maps, somehow
man do i not envy new peeps starting or peeps like me who's gone f2p on principle.

MagicSpice
10-30-2018, 09:45 PM
okay then, time to grind honor stuff.
at least i can now focus all gals on 1 spawn since i managed to 3star both maps, somehow
man do i not envy new peeps starting or peeps like me who's gone f2p on principle.

honestly, its doable with 5* event girls if you've pumped them up enough with decent Equipment and Ampies... but skill rate, atk increase, and critical (if not weaknesses) is your best friend

but still, why hold back when you can get your HP shredded faster than the non-boss Whaleship enemies (even the mid-boss that gives the 40% atk bonus for the ship is easier). my helenium, lycoris, and sakura are fully maxed on ampies (hp, def, and atk) and all 3 have 2 accessory slots with 2nd affection (4 slots for lycoris). They STILL die in 2-4 attacks....

Also, if we're facing lv160+ enemies, I feel like this is getting like star ocean where the enemies (and yourself) can go up to lv255. Then again, the game I'm creating has a lv cap of 300 (and Disgaea goes up to 9999 cause you can never have enough big numbers in that game)

phob
10-30-2018, 11:17 PM
honestly, its doable with 5* event girls if you've pumped them up enough with decent Equipment and Ampies... but skill rate, atk increase, and critical (if not weaknesses) is your best friend

but still, why hold back when you can get your HP shredded faster than the non-boss Whaleship enemies (even the mid-boss that gives the 40% atk bonus for the ship is easier). my helenium, lycoris, and sakura are fully maxed on ampies (hp, def, and atk) and all 3 have 2 accessory slots with 2nd affection (4 slots for lycoris). They STILL die in 2-4 attacks....

Also, if we're facing lv160+ enemies, I feel like this is getting like star ocean where the enemies (and yourself) can go up to lv255. Then again, the game I'm creating has a lv cap of 300 (and Disgaea goes up to 9999 cause you can never have enough big numbers in that game)

Fun though glad they make the harder stuff.
I love Lycoris(both versions) she leads the Dendro team and about half the time Dendro team has taken out the last boss by itself. If it don't its limping so bad some 2* could finish it.
using Lycoris, Dendro, Daisy, Cactus, Waterlily Bride. Team puts out a wallop quick and Lyco takes the return fire.:bgrin:

hypo
10-30-2018, 11:54 PM
I managed to finish the 2nd mission, but not on 3*.
Two squads were killed by their 1st battle.

This is quite a welcome challenge, after all the "easy" missions.

phob
10-31-2018, 12:26 AM
I managed to finish the 2nd mission, but not on 3*.
Two squads were killed by their 1st battle.

This is quite a welcome challenge, after all the "easy" missions.

It will be good to test teams on too

Zandel
10-31-2018, 02:36 PM
It will be good to test teams on too

Judging by the name of the missions, we are not meant to have these yet. Still the 20 FGs were welcome even if the poor amount of honour medals (45 / 50) were not. You need 20,000 stam just to Evolve 1 piece of 6* equipment >.> and you can only buy 3 of the 10 required items every shop reset so it's 20k stam AND you are limited to 1 evolve every 4(?) months....

phob
10-31-2018, 03:11 PM
Judging by the name of the missions, we are not meant to have these yet. Still the 20 FGs were welcome even if the poor amount of honour medals (45 / 50) were not. You need 20,000 stam just to Evolve 1 piece of 6* equipment >.> and you can only buy 3 of the 10 required items every shop reset so it's 20k stam AND you are limited to 1 evolve every 4(?) months....

I read it as you need 6 rainbow fragments to evolve a rainbow piece of equipment (I am not concerned about the rest right now)
You can get 3 a month the way its set up and you get 50 honor medals per 100 pt mission
so that's 2000 stam or 6000 a month for all 3 and it will take 2 months to do it
Yeah that is a lot, but not 20K that'd be a joke. Maybe somebody who plays DMM can verify. because if its 20K I am not going to bother right now because we will get aqua shadow missions eventually. I mean its just an equip upgrade, not worth all that :eyeroll:

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 03:32 PM
I read it as you need 6 rainbow fragments to evolve a rainbow piece of equipment (I am not concerned about the rest right now)
You can get 3 a month the way its set up and you get 50 honor medals per 100 pt mission
so that's 2000 stam or 6000 a month for all 3 and it will take 2 months to do it
Yeah that is a lot, but not 20K that'd be a joke. Maybe somebody who plays DMM can verify. because if its 20K I am not going to bother right now because we will get aqua shadow missions eventually. I mean its just an equip upgrade, not worth all that :eyeroll:

really though? it adds % of def/atk/quadsexual_dunebuggy to whole squad by just being equipped if memory serves, which i'm willing to admit it might not, so feel free to correct me

phob
10-31-2018, 03:38 PM
really though? it adds % of def/atk/quadsexual_dunebuggy to whole squad by just being equipped if memory serves, which i'm willing to admit it might not, so feel free to correct me

20000 is 50 FG and it would take what ..20 months....methinks there will be an easier way by then..I like the mission but IDK if ill spend 50 FG on it:smirk:

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 04:23 PM
You need 10 rainbow fragments per equipment. On dmm your main source is just drops from doing aqua shadows.

Evolved equipment gives 2% att/def to party members of the same attribute. Popularity contest winners have 2nd equipment that gives 5% att/def and guts to themselves.

phob
10-31-2018, 04:52 PM
You need 10 rainbow fragments per equipment. On dmm your main source is just drops from doing aqua shadows.

Evolved equipment gives 2% att/def to party members of the same attribute. Popularity contest winners have 2nd equipment that gives 5% att/def and guts to themselves.

OK that's 3.5 months of this. Hopefully those missions appear by then . Kind of like shop that forced you to buy petals before the missions

jessejames93
10-31-2018, 05:03 PM
OK that's 3.5 months of this. Hopefully those missions appear by then . Kind of like shop that forced you to buy petals before the missions

Does this mean that sometime next year we will have an easier way to acquire fragments??

Like how at first Blooming materials were only purchasable and then was added as a drop for certain missions (concept / nation battle)

phob
10-31-2018, 05:25 PM
yes, as to exactly when. IDK "soon":silly:

phob
10-31-2018, 11:05 PM
Pumpkin is a pretty darn good unit now that shes bloomed. Doing a good job with a Kerria team. :cool:
She's got the good evade now 80% instead of that crappy 40% and along with Iberis and her miss, even the the big raidboss is having a hard time killing them off before Kerria does them in. Hasn't beaten them yet and using pumpkin instead of Cattleya made the difference.

fghk0
11-12-2018, 04:24 AM
Yes, as mentioned above. I use a similar team and implement it in the current conceptual task.
In addition, I found that the function of the earrings disappeared...

https://youtu.be/qU48qump07I

But...I think it takes a little luck to keep HP.:silly:

hypo
11-12-2018, 10:40 AM
With a little (lot) luck, I managed to 3* the 620k mission, but there no need for a lot of bad RNG with the skills to fail it.

AgentFakku
11-12-2018, 11:12 AM
done w/ concept maps grinding for dis month LOL

https://i.imgur.com/8GQ2aaAl.jpg

AgentFakku
11-26-2018, 04:58 AM
found out I could clear one of 'em missions

https://i.imgur.com/NN7yun3.jpg

I just had to spread da luv coz squad 4 got wipedout

phob
11-27-2018, 10:09 AM
A new concept mission appeared and is not translated. Don't know if it will be there after maintenance. Is interesting had to look it up to beat it.

Bizarre? Subjugate the Odd Pest!

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Unique_Mission

hypo
11-27-2018, 10:22 AM
Wow, that 2nd mission pest... :kiss:

Well, those were fun to do, not so much retries, but I got the last one's pest just by luck, should have lowered some speed to kill it normally

MagicSpice
11-27-2018, 06:26 PM
oh boy.... now I gotta see this personally...

ZeniaXXX
11-27-2018, 09:25 PM
For two of those missions, use flower knights in your squad that increase speed and ignore spiderwebs. (Engage with the pest chasing you = guaranteed squad wipe)

For the last one, things are a little different. It's designed so you can actually beat the Upgraded Slug chasing you. I think you're supposed to let it get hit by a bunch of Chibi-Nazunas to whittle its HP down, but I don't think that's enough on its own (it still has the one-hit kill skill, but only targets 1 girl at a time instead of the entire squad, still takes a LOT of hits to beat.) What worked for me here was using a bunch of girls with evade, that allowed them to dodge the OHKO skill most of the time (some with counterattack too to get more hits in) and sure enough, it was GG!

Lantana best waifu
11-28-2018, 02:07 AM
for the last mission one squad full speed+slow ignore. second squad the lowest speed possible. it's the second squad that opens a path for a slug, so...you know. i beat it with first group killing boss when slug first moved, so yeah.

fghk0
11-28-2018, 08:19 AM
It’s good news without injury :kiss:

MagicSpice
11-28-2018, 02:08 PM
i gotta double-check the list and see if i got panel ignores.... otherwise i'll have to go roll lilac and upgrade her cause they clearly say on the JP wiki that she has it and she's a low rarity knight...

but GOD DAMN, that boss was moving SO FAST. How the hell did it catch up to a 700 speed team and wipe them off the map?! on that 2nd stage, I put a 955 speed team on the camp closest to the exit and they still nearly died...

and as of right now, i still got 2 more stages.... ugh...

ZeniaXXX
11-28-2018, 02:29 PM
i gotta double-check the list and see if i got panel ignores.... otherwise i'll have to go roll lilac and upgrade her cause they clearly say on the JP wiki that she has it and she's a low rarity knight...
Dipladenia is better. She has panel ignore and a speed boost when you evolve her. She's obtainable from a permanent reissue.

Tomitain
11-28-2018, 02:31 PM

If you have Dipladenia or normal Nerine they come with panel ignoring as well.

sniddy
11-28-2018, 02:34 PM
I went it with 900+ if you try to our run it you need to gun it

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 02:37 PM
Do note the buttons in the later maps that unleash the boss. You want your teams to be at a speed that ends a turn right before hitting them, not after.

MagicSpice
11-28-2018, 03:36 PM
so, I got Dipladenia after grinding the crap out of that perm reprint. even with her on my team racking 935 speed (she can't be evolved right now cause I have no pierce dragons) and a team of roughly 755.... 3rd stage still kept killing me. I ended up using the auto trick (to advance the first team) to win the 3rd stage, but if I had lilac on the 755 speed team, i might have been able to win.

as for the 4th stage, took a few tries, but this eventually worked for me:

first team is a mix of dodge, skill down, and iberis for the miss chance they were slowed down as much as possible. 2nd is just made to be as fast as possible.

2nd team got wiped out, but the first survived with only burning bush lost...

durrem
11-30-2018, 01:00 AM
I used this to beat it:

AgentFakku
11-30-2018, 04:11 AM
weird, I blind everything
https://i.imgur.com/FT7l2lPl.jpg
didn't had trouble, guess I was lucky

AgentFakku
12-19-2018, 04:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YldN4z7l.jpg

which map is good for grinding?

coz I just did last map

realise it took 100 stam or moar

I was like shit

I was gonna buy da amphies since Whale Ship is closed

MagicSpice
12-19-2018, 06:13 PM
i honestly grind everything from the skill rate one... that 90 stam stage gives a lot of stuff....

can even sell off things you don't want, and it's ampy/bird rate is kinda nice

AgentFakku
12-20-2018, 12:07 AM
thanks I just keep doing dat

Zandel
12-20-2018, 12:38 AM
thanks I just keep doing dat

If you want ampies I have actually found the current event stage 4 to be the best for that. I seem to average an ampy per 2 stages right now... but that could just be luck. I'm after the LC mainly tho.

MagicSpice
12-20-2018, 02:42 PM
If you want ampies I have actually found the current event stage 4 to be the best for that. I seem to average an ampy per 2 stages right now... but that could just be luck. I'm after the LC mainly tho.

my LC farming comes from phase 1, 80 stam stages...

the event feeds you a few per run (i think at least 5 on that stage) and if a bonus pops up, 10 more.

extra points on the fact that you can trade for even more LC now (which i need since i don't bother much on the nation battles since i'd have to level the hell out of my very large batch of 5* girls...)

fghk0
12-25-2018, 08:13 AM
Start a new concept task

Starting HP... Aha

Ampchan
12-25-2018, 09:34 AM
Start a new concept task

Starting HP... Aha

Yes but life drain is massively increased.... and you dont have any life drainers there...I think...

Lantana best waifu
12-25-2018, 10:06 AM
hp concept easy for me so far. need the stam to refill to try extreme, but all others are easy. but to be fair, my team is full 6* and full ampied and most are 5/5 skill

MagicSpice
12-25-2018, 01:55 PM
Fuck.... my only drainer is kerria...

Gotta brute force it or have dodge abuse.

In fact, yeah... gonna try to get dodge team with Kerria and see...

Lantana best waifu
12-25-2018, 02:30 PM
well, extreme was easy too. mobs didn't even have a chance to hit, thanks dendro. pure bruteforce cause reasons. nerine/lyco/maple/burn bush/dendro.
aut i got a 6* outta gacha after that, which made me all happy.

AgentFakku
12-25-2018, 04:33 PM
If i had my pc

Yay new maps

Plz better medal drops

Tomitain
12-25-2018, 05:35 PM
I've finished the first three stages of the new concept mission so far, running a squad of Alpinia, Kerria, Paederia, Cherry Sage and Lantana. The chocolate tiles from Lantana restore a decent amount of HP when combined with Recovery Boost, letting the first four get to near full HP even if their skills don't proc.

-20% pest attack power will be nice for the last stages too.

hypo
12-26-2018, 02:24 AM
Cleared them with my usual main squad, only Kerria has drain but the others don't die ^^

MagicSpice
12-26-2018, 07:12 AM
This was my winning squad:

fghk0
12-26-2018, 07:49 AM
Yes but life drain is massively increased.... and you dont have any life drainers there...I think...

I think your team is no problem, as long as otk pests do not need hp absorption :silly:

Unregistered
12-26-2018, 08:47 AM
A team of five lifestealing golds finished the extreme map at full health.

sniddy
12-26-2018, 09:32 AM
My standard team just steamrollered it

You can start at 1 HP so long as the other guys never get a turn :cool:

Ampchan
12-27-2018, 12:28 AM
My standard team just steamrollered it

You can start at 1 HP so long as the other guys never get a turn :cool:

Yeah haha. These pretty easy still. Might not be so true though once the enemy get the first turn later on.

MagicSpice
12-27-2018, 11:04 PM
safe to say that you can more or less brute force it like a lot of others...

also, not sure if it was me, but the pests seem to have been doing way less damage than usual...

Ampchan
12-28-2018, 01:44 PM
I am starting to get the feeling that most of them are going to be possible via brute force for a while. It is only that challenge concept missions that require some planning.

AgentFakku
12-28-2018, 03:35 PM
I brute force it
https://i.imgur.com/GR3Js6sl.jpg
only lost 1 time coz da gurls didn't activate their skillz

fghk0
12-28-2018, 05:06 PM
Usually I just use brute force, a small number of tasks will start to edit the team ~ but I think the arrival of the water shadow mission will let me try other combinations:think:

AgentFakku
01-01-2019, 01:38 AM
I never got far 9n DMM

My Nutaku team is stronger

Question is. ..

Will they break me

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 08:56 AM
The new "Forsaken Teachings" maps are about evasion.

hypo
01-22-2019, 11:10 AM
The new "Forsaken Teachings" maps are about evasion.

Oh, I didn't see that there was a new pack of missions

Way to go, Nutaku team, even the little of content you add, you don't announce it...

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 03:23 PM
bruteforced somewhat. have lycoris+taunt, but no mob ever hit, so there's that

phob
01-22-2019, 05:37 PM
bruteforced somewhat. have lycoris+taunt, but no mob ever hit, so there's that

Yes just brute force it. Appreciate the FG:grin: back up to 72 (since that 205 gacha ran me out)
Now lets see some damn Blooms!

AgentFakku
01-27-2019, 11:03 AM
Been doing 'am
Much moar slower than whale medals but whale stuff cost high

Did da new maps last time, brute force it

Ampchan
01-27-2019, 04:05 PM
They not worth the effort imo.

AgentFakku
01-27-2019, 06:34 PM
The amphies...dat be it

smr
01-27-2019, 06:40 PM
Did anyone check if any of the newer concept missions give 100 flower gem rewards? :rofl:

Ampchan
01-27-2019, 06:54 PM
They don't

AgentFakku
01-30-2019, 04:12 PM
back to concept map grinding

well halve eent since ain't been full of event raid bugss gotta summon myself

ce I done DMM 4 a day

AgentFakku
02-07-2019, 08:02 PM
new map is like da other ones

https://i.imgur.com/TjW9XTul.jpg

gotta beef up my last one, 140664 - go higher

fghk0
02-11-2019, 04:41 AM
I think some people are suitable for this way, maybe it is easier to collect :wink:

hypo
02-11-2019, 11:53 AM
I think some people are suitable for this way, maybe it is easier to collect :wink:

dammit, my first reaction was to hit that blast button on the pic

XDrakeX
02-12-2019, 10:38 AM
Can i get aqua shadows from those maps? If yes is there a specific one?
I mean you only get like 55 medals from clearing the hardest one and you need 10000 medals for 10 aquas. That means you have to run the map 182 times. Thats hell. I mean it cant take that long to evolve one fucking piece of equipment, right?

Myers
02-12-2019, 10:49 AM
Can i get aqua shadows from those maps? If yes is there a specific one?
I mean you only get like 55 medals from clearing the hardest one and you need 10000 medals for 10 aquas. That means you have to run the map 182 times. Thats hell. I mean it cant take that long to evolve one fucking piece of equipment, right?

Aqua Shadow fragments mainly come from Aqua Shadow Maps, which give 200 medals by clearing the hardest one and also drop Aqua Shadow Fragments themselves so you don't have to use your medals on them. Unfortunately the devs haven't put them in our game yet so you just have to wait and see if they every implement them. I think they're like ~6 months late now.

XDrakeX
02-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Aqua Shadow fragments mainly come from Aqua Shadow Maps, which give 200 medals by clearing the hardest one and also drop Aqua Shadow Fragments themselves so you don't have to use your medals on them. Unfortunately the devs haven't put them in our game yet so you just have to wait and see if they every implement them. I think they're like ~6 months late now.

Ah ok so they werent implemented yet. Thx for the answer. I really hope it wont take another 6 months for that...

Unregistered
02-12-2019, 01:34 PM

*9 months late. The first ones were part of the Lamium event IIRC.

cdn-flowerknight.nutaku.net/bin/commons/bgm/fkg_bgm_battle005.mp3

You can listen to their theme and pretend they've been added while you farm the other maps, though.

Ampchan
02-13-2019, 08:39 PM
They have made it clear we will not get aqua shadow missions. They will probably be selling the shadow fragments as a possible rare drop from the wednesday deal soon. I would expect it to be about 3-5% chance of getting a fragment, and if you get one.... probably 40% 2* fragment, 30 % 3* fragment, 20% 4* fragment, 8% 5* and probably a 2% chance of a 6* fragment.

phob
02-13-2019, 09:15 PM
There's a ton of rewards on those and good ampy drops too. They wont get a dime from me until they update and fix shit. Will be lucky if any of my waifus even get bloomed.:angry:

fghk0
02-14-2019, 02:48 AM
They have made it clear we will not get aqua shadow missions. They will probably be selling the shadow fragments as a possible rare drop from the wednesday deal soon. I would expect it to be about 3-5% chance of getting a fragment, and if you get one.... probably 40% 2* fragment, 30 % 3* fragment, 20% 4* fragment, 8% 5* and probably a 2% chance of a 6* fragment.

I want to know where you got the clear hint... because I didn’t see it.

If really don’t have a water shadow mission, don’t have to waste money. :smirk:

Unregistered
02-14-2019, 04:05 AM
I want to know where you got the clear hint... because I didn’t see it.

If really don’t have a water shadow mission, don’t have to waste money. :smirk:

gaem going down the drain not hint enough for you? the writing on the wall in blood and goat guts at this point.

sniddy
02-14-2019, 05:46 AM
Yeh even I can't ignore it they've lost interest, it's like they're just doing lip service until the plug gets pulled - a few real shady things like the selling of 5/6*s too

fghk0
02-14-2019, 08:47 AM
gaem going down the drain not hint enough for you? the writing on the wall in blood and goat guts at this point.

This is obviously not "implicit" to me.:silly:

However, this is the reason why I don't spend money. I won't support it without a "snapshot". DMM is also a good choice.

This also makes my deposits more fulfilling:squint:

Unregistered
02-14-2019, 03:40 PM
i mean at this point i would Love for leaftaku to full-on pull the sjware or ea or queerzard and call all of us degenerates that need not to pay for Their games. but, alas, wishful thinking

hypo
02-19-2019, 10:24 AM
There is a new concept mission slot!

Something about bosses...

edit:
yeah, single boss encounters, unspecified level, but not so strong

phob
02-19-2019, 11:46 AM
There is a new concept mission slot!

Something about bosses...

edit:
yeah, single boss encounters, unspecified level, but not so strong

Gives 8 FG, got a couple of ampy, and spawns SG quests :grin:

EDIT
It drops birds too.(not that anybody needs them):silly:

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 06:28 AM
Just how does one get on the DMM version? Couldn't navigate page

Myers
02-20-2019, 09:49 AM
Just how does one get on the DMM version? Couldn't navigate page

1) Make an account

2) Go here: http://games.dmm.com/detail/flower/ and click the pink button.

If you want the 18+ version, go here: http://pc-play.games.dmm.co.jp/play/flower-x/

fghk0
02-25-2019, 09:35 AM
Recently replaced the counter-attack team with other teams. Plus "hero"Lantana (Festival) effect is not bad:silly:

https://youtu.be/77lfZsbCCvU

AgentFakku
02-25-2019, 06:59 PM

kay, will shoot for squad 4

fghk0
03-17-2019, 12:06 AM
There is currently nothing to do, just keep brushing the map.

If someone is like me, you can refer to the following video or google other similar on dmm of
Currently there is no OTK solution found in the nu version. (Insufficient bloom, ability not adjusted)

https://youtu.be/i3UJe17AA64

Everything after April is unknown... enjoy the moment

smr
03-17-2019, 03:20 AM
yeah the signs of extreme lack of updates are starting to slowly show nowadays

phob
03-17-2019, 11:14 AM
Yes its pretty much become a hollowed out shell with all the missing content
I use up my stam on the Focused Attack concept mission
I should be able to run Aqua Shadows:cursing:
and whale needs moved back to Phase 2 of events.

fghk0
03-18-2019, 03:13 AM
Yes its pretty much become a hollowed out shell with all the missing content
I use up my stam on the Focused Attack concept mission
I should be able to run Aqua Shadows:cursing:
and whale needs moved back to Phase 2 of events.

This is very frustrating.

Always give us something that is not good enough and ask us to pay the price. (Bug after purchase) :angry:

I miss the previous development team....:sad:

Now my focus will be on another dmm... slowly grinding

phob
03-19-2019, 09:32 AM
The last new concept mission appeared and is not translated. Subjugate the Thing Nesting in the Forest.
Its a continuation of Bizarre? Subjugate the Odd Pest! with lots spider web panels and those killer caterpillars that catch you if you don't adjust speed and use Nerine or somebody that has the ability to negate those. Worth 5 FGs.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Unique_Mission

AgentFakku
04-16-2019, 11:44 AM
I remember doing this on DMM
https://i.imgur.com/XWdsVeFl.jpg
I had an easier time coz 4 some reason my strongest rainbow gurls were high on speed LOL
https://i.imgur.com/SNtTtFJl.jpg
oh shit I broke 1000

dang, only 2 rainbows, I have no red manyu 4 pirate chan

hypo
04-16-2019, 12:10 PM
I can't start this mission, stuck on loading with some pests displayed...

AgentFakku
04-16-2019, 07:10 PM
Same, couldn't do em

Thought it was my shitty pc lol

Unregistered
04-16-2019, 07:17 PM
Tried the super high level missions(600k) with a hand picked team that I matched with weaknesses. Got through the first pests with all teams up and got crushed by the end bugs. Sheesh!

fghk0
04-17-2019, 09:25 AM
In the absence of activity... continue research

nU version of the fast attack concept extreme mission launched
Unable to implement otk... otherwise it will be faster... no bloom:cry:

https://youtu.be/m8HeAVrGbkI

hypo
04-24-2019, 11:22 AM
The latest mission is still unavailable...