PDA

View Full Version : Missing Bloom Art and Abilities

Myers
10-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Hey all, I was filling the wiki with info about the blooms, but unfortunately because I do not own most knights I do not have their bloom abilities. I would look at the DMM wiki, but some of the abilities there are different from what we have in our version. So, if you have any of the following knights' blooms, I'd appreciate it if you'd give me their bloom abilities. Either a screenshot or just writing it down would do :grin:.

Missing Bloom Abilities:
Acanthus
Apricot
Butterfly Bush
Calceolaria
Candlebark
Canna
Cherry Sage
Frittilaria
Gaillardia
German Iris
Hypericum
Kalanchoe
Lagurus (Halloween)
Loquat
Mirabilis
Nasturtium
Pitahaya
Pumpkin
Rose
Soapwort
Star Lily
Thoroughwort
Wax Tree

Furthermore, there are a few knights who may or may not have their bloom art in the game and there are 4 that I am unsure of. If you own any of them, can you tell me if they have their bloom art:

Unconfirmed Bloom Art:
Acanthus
Butterfly Bush
Candlebark
Canna
Pentas
Gaillardia
Rose
Star Lily
Wax Tree

EDIT - October 25, 2018: Since the devs started putting bloom abilities recently in the character previews, I can get most bloom abilities from there except for event girls.

MagicSpice
10-08-2018, 05:02 PM
I know for a fact that Lycoris does not have her bloom art in the game

Myers
10-08-2018, 05:14 PM
Yeah, the 4 girls I know for certain don't have their bloom art are: Lycoris, Night Phlox, Anemone, and Pine Tree.

jessejames93
10-08-2018, 07:07 PM
Apricot - does this help?
https://i.imgur.com/0zkhQNa.png

Myers
10-08-2018, 07:39 PM
Apricot - does this help?
https://i.imgur.com/0zkhQNa.png

Yes it does, thank you. However, I also need a screenshot of the 'Normal Ability' in case that changed too.

Ampchan
10-08-2018, 08:13 PM
The following girls do in fact have bloom art and I while I do not have a browser that can acquire the images direct, I can post them from another place. I am only listing the ones I know for a fact have the bloom art (because I can see the art) on the Nutaku version of the game.

Canna
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/2/27/Portrait_443701.png

Cherry Sage
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/3/3a/Portrait_411103.png

Fritillaria
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/7/7e/Portrait_452703.png

German Iris
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/8/81/Portrait_410401.png

Nasturtium
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/4/4d/Portrait_445701.png

I do not have the others either evolved or at all. Sorry but at at least we can knock a few out...

(Edit: You can get a better size for each of the images by opening them in a new tab)

jessejames93
10-08-2018, 08:18 PM
Apricot normal ability
https://i.imgur.com/cVHA6Z8.png

Myers
10-08-2018, 08:43 PM
Thank you, I've added Canna's bloom art and Apricot's bloom abilities.

Ampchan
10-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Thank you, I've added Canna's bloom art and Apricot's bloom abilities.

Oh did I misread. I think I did.... My bad haha

I have Pentas Bloomed. .... MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457380476622077983/499051472722591756/unknown.png

Myers
10-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Oh did I misread. I think I did.... My bad haha

I have Pentas Bloomed. .... MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457380476622077983/499051472722591756/unknown.png

Does Pentas have her bloom art or does she not have it yet like Lycoris?

Tomitain
10-08-2018, 09:53 PM
-= Cherry Sage =- <br />
<br />
Base/normal ability: &quot;Increase ATK by 12% for all party members. Lowers ATK by 10% for three enemy units. NOTE: Enemy ATK value can decrease by a max of 70%.&quot; <br />
<br />
Evolved ability:...

Ampchan
10-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Does Pentas have her bloom art or does she not have it yet like Lycoris?

I am just 2 for 2 on misreading today....

I should probably go lay down and shut up.....

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/398569211242479627.png

And no, Pentas does not have Art yet.

Myers
10-08-2018, 10:25 PM
Wow, thanks! That's 3 down. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Haha, it's okay :squint:. At least I now know Pentas doesn't have bloom art and Canna does.

phob
10-08-2018, 11:59 PM
Hypericum
Normal Ability
In Battle, ATK is increased by 10% for 2 party members including yourself, and there is an 80% chance that, when attacked, DEF power at a rate of x2 will be exchanged for ATK power as a counterattack.
Evolved Ability
Increases ATK for herself and another party member by 25% when engaging a boss.
Loquat
Normal Ability
CRIT ATK rate for all party members increases by 20%; CRIT DMG increases by 30%.
NOTE: Activation rate is influenced by other abilities and can increase to a max of 80%
Evolved Ability
During battle, party member ATK rate increases by 15%, skill activation rate in battle is increases by x1.2, based on affection.
Nasturtium
Normal Ability
ATK for all party members increases by 12%; skill activation rate increases by x1.5 for one turn for 3 party members, including yourself.
Evolved Ability
In battle, party members' CRIT ATK rate increase by 10% and CRIT DMG increases by 4%. NOTE: When combined with other abilities, CRIT activation rate can increase by max 80%
Pitahaya
Normal Ability
Decreases the ATK of 2 enemy units by 15%. NOTE; depending on other abilities, the ATK can decrease to up to 70%.
Evolved Ability
ATK for all party members increases by 12%; CRIT ATK activation rate increases by 10%. NOTE: activation rate is influenced by other abilities and can increase to a max of 80%.
Wax Tree
Normal Ability
In battle, party members' ATK increases by 10% and after dealing DMG to the enemy after an attack, there is a 20% chance of you being able to strike again.
Evolved Ability
Increases critical ATK rate by 10% for all party members NOTE; depending on other abilities, activation rate can increase up to 80%.

I have Soapwort, but haven't got her bloomed yet.. and yes Wax Tree has her bloom art in game

Tomitain
10-09-2018, 08:21 AM
As long as you've evolved a unit you can see what their bloomed abilities would be from the character evolution tab, even if the unit itself hasn't met all of the conditions for blooming yet. Speaking of which:

-= Canna =-

Normal ability: "Increases critical ATK rate by 10% for 2 party members. NOTE: Depending on other abilities, activation rate can increase to up to 80%."

Evolved ability: "ATK for yourself and two more allies increases by 10% in battle, with an additional 12% added when battling a Boss."

fghk0
10-09-2018, 10:13 AM
soap

Hope it helps you

Myers
10-09-2018, 11:28 AM
Yay, thank you everyone. All that's left for bloom abilities are:
Butterfly Bush
Calceolaria
Mirabilis
Thoroughwort

and all that's left for bloom art is Butterfly Bush.

Tomitain
10-10-2018, 02:51 PM
-= Mirabilis =-

Normal ability: "ATK for yourself and two allies increases by 15% in battle. Also increases CRIT rate by 10%."

Evolved ability: "When attacked there is an 80% chance that DEF at a rate of x1.5 will be exchanged for ATK power as a counterattack."

Myers
10-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Thanks, added. Guess I should update the list with new blooms.

Missing Bloom Abilities
Butterfly Bush
Calceolaria
Candlebark
Gaillardia
Kalanchoe
Thoroughwort

Unconfirmed Bloom Art:
Butterfly Bush
Candlebark
Gaillardia

XDrakeX
10-16-2018, 10:48 AM
Calceolaria

Normal ability:
During battle, party member ATK rate increases depending on their Affection, to a MAX of 15%.

Evolved ability:
During battle, ATK for three enemies has an 8% of missing, with an activation rate of 65% for first 2 turns, and 40% after. NOTE: Miss chance is influenced by other abilities and can increase by a max of 70%.

Myers
10-16-2018, 03:45 PM
Calceolaria

Normal ability:
During battle, party member ATK rate increases depending on their Affection, to a MAX of 15%.

Evolved ability:
During battle, ATK for three enemies has an 8% of missing, with an activation rate of 65% for first 2 turns, and 40% after. NOTE: Miss chance is influenced by other abilities and can increase by a max of 70%.

Thanks, added. As for the rest:

Missing Bloom Abilities
Butterfly Bush
Candlebark
Gaillardia
Kalanchoe
Thoroughwort

phob
10-16-2018, 03:53 PM
Candlebark

Normal Ability
ATK for all party members increases by 15%; when this unit attacks an enemy, she gets a 33% chance of attacking again.

Evolved Ability
During battle, party member Shine Crystal drop rate increases by 15%. NOTE: Increase can go up to 75%, depending on other abilities.

Myers
10-16-2018, 04:43 PM
Missing Bloom Abilities
Butterfly Bush
Gaillardia
Kalanchoe
Thoroughwort

phob
10-16-2018, 04:50 PM
Butterfly Bush

Normal Ability
Increases critical ATK rate by 10% for all party members.
Evolved Ability
In battle, for 3 party members including yourself, ATK increases by 15%

Looked this one up on the evolution screen. I don't have the others

Myers
10-16-2018, 05:06 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Missing Bloom Abilities
Gaillardia
Kalanchoe
Thoroughwort

On a side note, Butterfly Bush has got to have the worst bloom abilities upgrade I've ever seen.

Ampchan
10-17-2018, 05:15 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Missing Bloom Abilities
Gaillardia
Kalanchoe
Thoroughwort

On a side note, Butterfly Bush has got to have the worst bloom abilities upgrade I've ever seen.

What do you expect. Event girls are trash. They want you to spend money. :C

Myers
10-18-2018, 01:39 PM
With the new update:

Missing Bloom Abilities
Gaillardia
Kalanchoe
Rose *New*
Thoroughwort

Unconfirmed Bloom Art
Rose

Myers
10-23-2018, 10:26 AM
Since I don't own either of the two new blooms:

Missing Bloom Abilities
Acanthus *New*
Gaillardia
Kalanchoe
Rose
Star Lily *New*
Thoroughwort

Unconfirmed Bloom Art
Acanthus *New*
Star Lily *New*

phob
10-23-2018, 12:32 PM
Acanthus has her bloom art.

I don't have Lily Star

Myers
10-23-2018, 04:29 PM
Acanthus has her bloom art.

I don't have Lily Star

Thank you.

Missing Bloom Abilities
Gaillardia
Kalanchoe
Rose
Star Lily *New*
Thoroughwort

XDrakeX
10-24-2018, 06:11 PM
Star Lily

Normal:
Increases your and 1 other memberĀ“s ATK by 15% in battle.
Raises attack by an additional 22% when battling a boss.

Evolved:
Same text as her evolved form.

Myers
10-24-2018, 08:42 PM
Star Lily

Normal:
Increases your and 1 other memberĀ“s ATK by 15% in battle.
Raises attack by an additional 22% when battling a boss.

Evolved:
Same text as her evolved form.

Just to be sure, does her Normal Boss Ability state that it raises the attack by 22% for just her, for two members (including her), or does it not specify.

XDrakeX
10-25-2018, 02:59 AM
Just to be sure, does her Normal Boss Ability state that it raises the attack by 22% for just her, for two members (including her), or does it not specify.

Sadly, it does not specify. I wrote the text exactly how it was written in the game.

Myers
10-25-2018, 01:58 PM
Sadly, it does not specify. I wrote the text exactly how it was written in the game.

Yeah, the desciptions for abilities can be very unclear. For something like this, given how it's worded, I'm pretty sure the "your and 1 other member" applies to the second sentence as well.

Tomitain
10-25-2018, 02:29 PM
-= Halloween Lagurus =-

Base ability: During battle, increases party members' ATK by 15%. After this unit attacks an enemy there is a 25% chance of acting once more.

Evolved ability: For Raid/Enhanced Boss battles, ATK for all party members increases by 25%.

Myers
10-25-2018, 02:29 PM
Also, with new update:

Missing Bloom Abilities
Gaillardia
Kalanchoe
Rose
Pumpkin *New*
Lagurus (Halloween) *New*
Thoroughwort

phob
10-25-2018, 02:42 PM
Here is Pumpkin

Tomitain
10-25-2018, 03:25 PM
I listed Halloween's Lagurus' bloomed abilities in my last post, but I noticed that the 5* exchange section lets you see the abilties for any unit that has a bloomed form now. Gaillardia isn't on the list but I have her evolved now so I was able to look at her bloomed abilities that way. In any case:

-= Thoroughwort =-

Base ability: During battle, Solar Blast effect increases by 20%.
Evolved ability: Increases party member's ATK by 12%; gives you a 33% chance to attack again when engaging an enemy.

-= Rose =-

Base: Party member ATK increases by 15%; Rose has a 100% chance of converting DEF x3 into ATK and counterattacking.
Evolved: Start battle with Light Gauge 20% full.

-= Kalanchoe =-

Base: During battle, party member ATK rate increases by 10%, Critical rate increases by 10%.
Evolved: In battle, there is a 65% chance of avoiding enemy attacks for 2 turns, decreasing to 40% afterwards.

-= Gaillardia =-

Base: ATK increases for 3 units including herself; Gaillardia gets an 80% chance of counterattacking with DEF x2 converted to ATK.
Evolved: +50 added to party speed.

Myers
10-25-2018, 03:32 PM
I listed Halloween's Lagurus' bloomed abilities in my last post, but I noticed that the 5* exchange section lets you see the abilties for any unit that has a bloomed form now. Gaillardia isn't on the list but I have her evolved now so I was able to look at her bloomed abilities that way. In any case:

-= Thoroughwort =-

Base ability: During battle, Solar Blast effect increases by 20%.
Evolved ability: Increases party member's ATK by 12%; gives you a 33% chance to attack again when engaging an enemy.

-= Rose =-

Base: Party member ATK increases by 15%; Rose has a 100% chance of converting DEF x3 into ATK and counterattacking.
Evolved: Start battle with Light Gauge 20% full.

-= Kalanchoe =-

Base: During battle, party member ATK rate increases by 10%, Critical rate increases by 10%.
Evolved: In battle, there is a 65% chance of avoiding enemy attacks for 2 turns, decreasing to 40% afterwards.

-= Gaillardia =-

Base: ATK increases for 3 units including herself; Gaillardia gets an 80% chance of counterattacking with DEF x2 converted to ATK.
Evolved: +50 added to party speed.

Oh woops, completely missed your Lagurus post :sweat:. But thank you! That completes my list, for now

Myers
11-22-2018, 01:19 PM
Okay, Oxydendrum just got her bloom. She's an event girl and I don't own her, so I can't get her bloom abilities. Can someone give them to me so I can add them to the wiki?

(P.S you don't have to actually bloom her to see her bloom abilities, you can see them when you go to 'Details' before blooming.

Tomitain
11-23-2018, 04:31 AM
-= Oxydendrum =-

Normal: "Increase HP by 10% for all party members when stepping on a Pest Nest Panel."

Evolved: "Increases party members' ATK by 5% in battle. Skill Activation Rate increases by max of x1.2 depending on Affection."

Myers
11-23-2018, 08:43 AM
-= Oxydendrum =-

Normal: "Increase HP by 10% for all party members when stepping on a Pest Nest Panel."

Evolved: "Increases party members' ATK by 5% in battle. Skill Activation Rate increases by max of x1.2 depending on Affection."

Thank you. Added it.