PDA

View Full Version : [Event 61] Raid Event vs Vlad the Impaler

Kitty
10-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Onto the Halloween event vs Count Chocula... <br />
much like last year with Jack, her element is Phantom, meaning you can counter her with any team and have elemental advantage, but disadvantage at the...

Bedevil
10-09-2018, 05:30 PM
You are too good to us :angel:

Laventale
10-09-2018, 05:39 PM
Spoopy. 10 characters.

nonsensei
10-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Vlad vs. all elements:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpWy3rQ6Ao

Have fun trying to figure out mechanics. :wink:

Laventale
10-19-2018, 06:28 AM
3 fucking days

/sticky

nervehammer
10-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Is this the event that Odin gets awakened or is it the one after this?

Kitty
10-20-2018, 03:40 PM
Is this the event that Odin gets awakened or is it the one after this?

Nutaku usually awaken Kamis 1 event earlier than their original release in DMM, so yes, Odin will be awakenable from the 21st after maintenance.

Dunhere
10-20-2018, 07:47 PM
Odin will be awakenable from the 21st after maintenance.

Will she be any less bad?

QXZ
10-20-2018, 09:47 PM
anyone intending on MLB Vlad? is he/she worth it or have a place in future lineup?

aznchaosangels
10-20-2018, 11:26 PM
I usually MLB one of each eiod just in case, any extras I would merit for eiod orbs

Cobblemaniac
10-21-2018, 12:04 AM
anyone intending on MLB Vlad? is he/she worth it or have a place in future lineup?

Farming line up.

And she's actually a decent one at that all things considered.

Slashley
10-21-2018, 03:00 AM
Will she be any less bad?Not really no. But hey, if you're in an active Union, you can Awaken everything, so why not? More base damage and more burst modifier always helps.

... unless your Wind team is so good that Odin will never have a chance to get in, I guess.

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 11:46 PM
So...in the very first fight with Manes she just one-shot my party the first time she used her overdrive skill. I'm guessing that means I'm nowhere near strong enough for this event, which apparently only lasts a week? That's a bit disappointing, a phantom damage eidolon sounded kind of neat.

Aidoru
10-21-2018, 11:50 PM
So...in the very first fight with Manes she just one-shot my party the first time she used her overdrive skill. I'm guessing that means I'm nowhere near strong enough for this event, which apparently only lasts a week? That's a bit disappointing, a phantom damage eidolon sounded kind of neat.

You don't need to solo. Request help, have others assist and join others. You don't even need much clears to get the full eidolon and weapon.

Slashley
10-22-2018, 02:11 AM
So...in the very first fight with Manes she just one-shot my party the first time she used her overdrive skill. I'm guessing that means I'm nowhere near strong enough for this event, which apparently only lasts a week? That's a bit disappointing, a phantom damage eidolon sounded kind of neat.Raid bosses are far stronger than Advent bosses. Still, raid events are by far better for newer players since you can just ask for help. Hopefully, other weaklings will join the fray and just gang up on the boss. Or, if you're lucky, a veteran player will show up and just slaughter the damn thing.

However, do note that the by far best way is to join an active Union and request help from them. They'll be far more reliable than randoms.

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 08:55 AM
Aren't we supposed to get Odin Awakened this event?
Did Nutaku just mess up again?

nonsensei
10-22-2018, 10:25 AM
Aren't we supposed to get Odin Awakened this event?
Did Nutaku just mess up again?

Nutaku AW schedule is a week ahead of DMM's. So technically, it isn't exactly late yet.

Slashley
10-22-2018, 11:06 AM
Nutaku AW schedule is a week ahead of DMM's. So technically, it isn't exactly late yet.I believe this is the second time that this happens?

The last time that we had an Awakening "on schedule," I remember somebody said "of course it didn't come this event Awakenings always happen at point x of the month"
Not sure was he correct, but he could be. I don't remember the day he said, but chances are it has something to do with paydays.

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 11:42 AM
I guess I gonna keep waiting for now
I have Odin, Brahma ,and later Michael to be awaken
Can't really wait for that although I have 5 draconic eye

nonsensei
10-24-2018, 04:09 PM
Since Vlad has different mechanics for each element...

https://youtu.be/t1rpcLOFhYQ

Track list in description. Had some major lag at thunder run & a bit at water, but managed.

Also, did with R team:

https://youtu.be/fpCLaM7M_Bo

Praise Composer-san. Vlad track is awsum.

Tanukimo
10-25-2018, 08:46 AM
https://youtu.be/bIYAiXVin-s