PDA

View Full Version : VenusBlood FRONTIER English Localization [Kickstarter]

nonamesleft
10-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Japanese offline single-player SRPG. The "S" the the loose definition of strategic. It does not play like Fire Emblem. currently at 93% funded with 8 days to go and stretch goals announced.

Played the Japanese version before, and recommend it It is one of the best reviewed visual novels with gameplay on japan's biggest visual novel review site, erogamescape.I personally think the gameplay is better than anything that has been released in English yet, and can be made easy to the point of having an "I win" button, or hard to the point that even someone who enjoys and gets deep into the gameplay likely wont win. Comes with 78 sex scenes, plus whatever is added during the kickstater. about half the scenes are tentacle focused, but even if tentacles aren't your thing, like me, there is enough variety that you are bound to find something that works for you. It will be translated by the person who has done all of Alicesoft's official translations so far, someone whose translations have never gotten much criticisms beyond stylistic preferences, so no need to worry about a stilted, terrible, translation.

It has loads of backer tiers, including the ability to create a custom sex scene with a character of you choice, including a character created by you. demo available at the kickstarter page. They have responded to every unanswered non-spam comment and question on the kickstarter more than a day or two old.