PDA

View Full Version : Where's my Miracle Ticket?

FlyingPengy
10-13-2018, 07:39 PM
So I bought a miracle ticket but didn't receive it!

Has this happen to anyone else?

I feel completely cheated on 30$ :cry:

Is there anything I can do to still get it or get my Star Coins/Nutaku Gold/Money back?
If so please let me know!

HugMeTender
10-13-2018, 07:44 PM
So I bought a miracle ticket but didn't receive it!

Has this happen to anyone else?

I feel completely cheated on 30$ :cry:

Is there anything I can do to still get it or get my Star Coins/Nutaku Gold/Money back?
If so please let me know!

Thanks :)You read the Gacha completely wrong. That $30 Gacha is only a boosted Gacha for the top Hime people used Miracle Tickets on.

It should have been self explanatory since there's no way in HELL Nutaku would give us a miracle ticket for $30

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

FlyingPengy
10-13-2018, 07:48 PM
You read the Gacha completely wrong. That $30 Gacha is only a boosted Gacha for the top Hime people used Miracle Tickets on.

It should have been self explanatory since there's no way in HELL Nutaku would give us a miracle ticket for $30

OH well damn :'( But what does that mean? Was it a waste? (Sorry i'm pretty damn tired it's almost 4am here).
And thanks for the fast answer. :)

HugMeTender
10-13-2018, 08:00 PM
OH well damn :'( But what does that mean? Was it a waste? (Sorry i'm pretty damn tired it's almost 4am here).
And thanks for the fast answer. :)I mean if you didn't pull an SSR, then it unfortunately was a waste.

You might wanna move questions like this to the Q&A next time, forum etiquette and so forth.

Frelas
10-13-2018, 08:14 PM
The miracle ticket gacha is $50 if i remember correctly and is on limited offer
i can totally see how someone could make that mistake seeing the word miracle in its banner and being tired.
I hope you still got something decent out of the 10 chain roll pengy :/

sanahtlig
10-13-2018, 08:36 PM
The advertisement is deliberately misleading. It caught my eye for the same reason but then I looked more closely. They know that 'Miracle ticket' will grab people's attention so they emphasize it in the ad graphic.

Laventale
10-14-2018, 08:31 AM
Next Miracle ticket lands in End November/Start of December. The Miracle ticket ALWAYS costs 5000 Coins, so it's better to double check everything because, you know, you're spending real money on it.