PDA

View Full Version : Bloom Priority

jessejames93
10-18-2018, 02:33 PM
So i have tons of options when it comes to blooms, who would you bloom first?

Chinese Lantern
Strawberry Candle
Rose
Nasturtium
Candlebark
Queen of the Night
German Iris
Iris
Cherry Sage

All the girls after this are Event 5 star girls that i haven't bothered with.

Who would you prioritize first, any specific reasons, i would love to hear your thoughts.

phob
10-18-2018, 02:56 PM

Chinese Lantern
Strawberry Candle
Rose
Nasturtium
Candlebark
Queen of the Night
German Iris
Iris
Cherry Sage

Who would you prioritize first, any specific reasons, i would love to hear your thoughts.

I like and used Cherry Sage for the last big raid boss [ATTACH=CONFIG]11424[/ATTACH

Nasturtium I considered for my CRIT team (she gets a 1.5 1st turn skill act) that only needed 10% to max
but ultimately am using Acacia right now. But nasty is good:squint:

Ampchan
10-18-2018, 06:59 PM

Chinese Lantern
Strawberry Candle
Rose
Nasturtium
Candlebark
Queen of the Night
German Iris
Iris
Cherry Sage

Bloom the ones with the most equipment slots. :c

jessejames93
10-18-2018, 08:35 PM
Nasturtium, Iris, and Queen of the Night have 2 slots, All of German Iris's slots are unlocked. Then there's the event girls that have all of their slots unlocked as well but typically have shit stats. As far as Total Power, Strawberry Candle is the strongest at level 70.

Ampchan
10-18-2018, 10:06 PM
Ignore Event girls.

German Iris it is then :D

(I only bloom golds because whaleship though)

fghk0
10-19-2018, 03:36 AM
Cherry Sage will bloom first because of the skills, then see which girl I like:kiss:

AgentFakku
10-19-2018, 11:16 AM
when it first came out, I didn't have any da gurls at first when they were announcing the first few blooms LOL

When they did, I didn't have enuff birds or petals coz there were no concept maps. Petals can be bought w/ LC, and birds w/ Whale $, not sure where dafuq elixir came from until we had elixir maps

I bloom pretty much wut I had at da start

until they had a lot for me to choose, I just bloom Rainbows first w/ Pink hair coz I fully amp 'em

then I cave and bloom any Rainbows I had coz Whale ship was reking my ass
https://66.media.tumblr.com/467609f89a687c69b84c211c9709dcf3/tumblr_ozhj0qVLdW1tm1dgio1_540.gif
After dat, just bloom gold gurls whose features fit my "specific fetishes" muahahahahaha

jessejames93
10-19-2018, 12:46 PM
when it first came out, I didn't have any da gurls at first when they were announcing the first few blooms LOL

When they did, I didn't have enuff birds or petals coz there were no concept maps. Petals can be bought w/ LC, and birds w/ Whale $, not sure where dafuq elixir came from until we had elixir maps

I bloom pretty much wut I had at da start

until they had a lot for me to choose, I just bloom Rainbows first w/ Pink hair coz I fully amp 'em

then I cave and bloom any Rainbows I had coz Whale ship was reking my ass
https://66.media.tumblr.com/467609f89a687c69b84c211c9709dcf3/tumblr_ozhj0qVLdW1tm1dgio1_540.gif
After dat, just bloom gold gurls whose features fit my "specific fetishes" muahahahahaha

Haha i like the way you think, anyway i'm waiting for these 6 stars to become bloomable: Dogwood, Horse Chestnut, Herbaceous Peony, Lotus, Maple, both Heleniums, and Alstroe Maria. I could just stop bothering with the 5 star girls and just wait for there blooms, it's not like i have the gold or anything i spent it all and still have like 200 amyps to use xD