PDA

View Full Version : [Event 62] Advent Battle vs Apocalypse

Kitty
10-27-2018, 02:59 PM
hey I got my new charger delivered so finally I can play on my laptop after a week of being stuck on my phone. <br />
<br />
WOOOO Apoc is back! I can finally MLB the fucking lance holy FUCK <br />
oh right and FLB...

QXZ
10-27-2018, 06:54 PM
is there any point to MLB Apoc at this point? 40% dark / fire is really nothing to be excited about.

bigblackcock
10-27-2018, 09:53 PM
is there any point to MLB Apoc at this point? 40% dark / fire is really nothing to be excited about.

for new players? maybe till they get something better
for older players that have better dark and fire eido? better just sell her for phantom beast orb

nut
10-28-2018, 09:18 AM
So the 2nd weapon is trash SSR, but is it still better than a SR assault?

AutoCrimson
10-28-2018, 10:01 AM
thats a tricky question tbh... since SR are easy to s20, sr slvl20 >> this
but if u just starting... if u just starting then u will never get enuf material to mlb second weapon in advent anyways

personally i will just flb Apo lance and get few copies of second weapon... and if i will have extra 2 drops from chests - ill flb second lance (dreams)

Slashley
10-28-2018, 10:21 AM
So the 2nd weapon is trash SSR, but is it still better than a SR assault?
thats a tricky question tbh... since SR are easy to s20, sr slvl20 >> thisWhat? It's Assault/Rush(+), right?

What's wrong with you people? It's a dual-skill SSR with Assault on it, that makes it like a thousand times better than SR could ever be. Err, at least until dual-skill SRs, but even then, none of them will be a whopping 2300 base Atk. Making this weapon a must-have until you have full FLB Dark grid.

nut
10-28-2018, 10:29 AM
Thanks, that make me happy to have another SSR to replace SR. So it's like 600 atk + 3% rush vs 3% assault.

AutoCrimson
10-28-2018, 10:33 AM
will you replace slvl20 dark sr with this? considering u will need to slvl it to 15-20? if you will - be my guest. i will not

Frelas
10-28-2018, 10:46 AM

for new players? maybe till they get something better
for older players that have better dark and fire eido? better just sell her for phantom beast orb
Dont forget that for the 100% dark eidolon(anubis) you need multiple dark eidolons equipped.
So it is worth it to farm for her as long as you dont have a full dark eidolon grid

nut
10-28-2018, 10:48 AM
Well I'm just starting building my dark grid and I still have some SRs unskill leveled waiting for SSRs to replace. So I think it's easier for me to make the choice.

Slashley
10-28-2018, 10:55 AM
-- + 3% rush --I'm pretty sure that it's more. In general, dbl+ is notably cheaper in terms in "cost" than trpl+, yet for some reason the DMM wiki lists Rush and- uh, what was it, Barrage? As the same amount. I'm pretty nobody just has tested it properly.
will you replace slvl20 dark sr with this? considering u will need to slvl it to 15-20? if you will - be my guest. i will notWhy are skill levels even a problem, now that Gem Gacha gives you HEs?

Many people I know are starting to have inventory problems from having too many SR4s and nothing to use them on, really.

AutoCrimson
10-28-2018, 11:23 AM
then why not do lvling with sr2/sr3, it will save fair amount of R fodder as well
in fact, with so many UE running and running, R/SR grails boosting is probly more efficient

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 02:10 PM
The base attack advantage of Apocalypse sword over most dark SRs with Assault (M) ought to normally surpass the 3% assault difference. Dark's a bit hindered in base attack relative to other elements because of eidolons, so you need to make up for it via weapons.
Besides, over the long term, even when a SR would ever so slightly edge out in per hit damage, Rush (M) should come ahead in total through the extra hits.
It also gives you an option for sword using souls if you ever want the burst effect (dispel one buff I think).

QXZ
10-28-2018, 04:02 PM
Dont forget that for the 100% dark eidolon(anubis) you need multiple dark eidolons equipped.
So it is worth it to farm for her as long as you dont have a full dark eidolon grid

i wish i could have these kinds of headache.

Laventale
10-29-2018, 04:07 PM
/pinned

10 characters.

sanahtlig
10-31-2018, 05:00 PM
Why are skill levels even a problem, now that Gem Gacha gives you HEs?
A player's time and effort is worth something too.

I can confirm that 3% assault and 600 ATK are essentially equivalent at current levels of base attack and character attack for a typical player with a "maxed" grid. Meanwhile, Rush is worth at least half its double-attack rate up % in damage in most builds. Consider that upgrading from a perfect SR accessory (ATKx2) to a perfect SSR accessory (ATKx3) would give you less of a damage increase than this.

Well, if you're spreading your effort among 6 elements, maybe such compromises are necessary. I wouldn't know.

Kitty
11-01-2018, 04:55 AM
bruh what the FUCK i log in and the first thing i do is gacha on someone elses' account - aphrodite(new), snow raph(also new) and ouroboros now MLB
nigga i better get some good shit on my account i tell U THAT

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Well, if you're spreading your effort among 6 elements, maybe such compromises are necessary. I wouldn't know.

If you spread out leveling across all 6 elements, I don't think one should raise SRs to 20 in the first place. I'd stop at some lower level (in practice, I go with 10 or 12) and live with them until they get replaced with SSRs.

BJakin77
11-04-2018, 11:30 AM
I got the second SSR (Extermination Sword of Despair) weapon from a chest. Should I go for a second one or just do the lance? (Guessing the lance.)

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 10:31 PM
I got the second SSR (Extermination Sword of Despair) weapon from a chest. Should I go for a second one or just do the lance? (Guessing the lance.)

If you have time and resources go for both, if not go for lance. If you've dropped one sword you'll "only" have to take 3 swords from shop to MLB it, so it's slightly easier for you now.

BJakin77
11-05-2018, 12:37 PM
If you have time and resources go for both, if not go for lance. If you've dropped one sword you'll "only" have to take 3 swords from shop to MLB it, so it's slightly easier for you now.

Very slightly, because although I can beat Ultimate without an elixir, Ragnarok is a different story. Assuming Heart of the Apocalypse drops more frequently in Ragnarok, then the Lance is better option. Although I could get one more Sword, that means grinding for Lances in Ultimate.

Slashley
11-05-2018, 12:50 PM
The only thing you get from Ragnarok are the Cores. If you can't beat them yet, don't worry about it.

Platinum chests are extremely rare, and you might go through multiple Advent events without one. All farming is done in Ultimate.

Aidoru
11-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Very slightly, because although I can beat Ultimate without an elixir, Ragnarok is a different story. Assuming Heart of the Apocalypse drops more frequently in Ragnarok, then the Lance is better option. Although I could get one more Sword, that means grinding for Lances in Ultimate.

It doesn't matter if it drops more mats, you can only run Ragnarok once a day.