PDA

View Full Version : [Event 63] Crucible of Combat vs The Demon Pride

Kitty
10-27-2018, 03:14 PM
It's been a while since the last UE... feels like it anyway, hopefully everyone got some nice new dark kamis... or Anubis..or uh whatever <br />
<br />
Standard Lilim- Normal Overdrive attacks all allies and...

QXZ
10-27-2018, 06:56 PM
excellent event. the wpns are good and Berith is an A-tier SSR for dark.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 02:47 PM
Haven't we already done Pride on the rematch against the 7 Demons? Maybe I'm mistaken, but I sure feel like I've battled her twice.
Was hoping for the Phantom one.

Kitty
10-29-2018, 02:55 PM
Haven't we already done Pride on the rematch against the 7 Demons? Maybe I'm mistaken, but I sure feel like I've battled her twice.
Was hoping for the Phantom one.

From now until we're up to date with DMM, it goes in this order (of Union Events):

Pride (Light)
Sloth (Water) [Christmas Event]
Envy (Dark) [Mid January]
Lust (Wind) [Early February]
Greed (Phantom) [Late Feb/Early March]
Gluttony (Thunder) [Mid March]
Wrath (Fire) [Mid/Late April]
Sloth 2nd [Mid/Late May]
Lust 3rd [Mid June]
Pride 3rd [Mid July]
Envy 3rd [Early/Mid August]
Greed 2nd [Early/Mid September]

Slashley
10-29-2018, 02:56 PM
Was hoping for the Phantom one.First Pride had no rewards. So this one is the second one with rewards.

Phantom isn't until ~March next year. It'll give Dark weapons this time around.

bigblackcock
11-07-2018, 01:20 AM
is it worth to FLB the pride staff or bothering to have multiple copies of it?
pride weapon can increase the damage depends on your HP,the boost is higher the lower your HP is, but recover limit up will help you to stay with high HP
i have awakened sol which also have limit recover up and healling, that why i'm not sure if i should FLB this weapon or have multiple copies of it.
for now my light grid is like that:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314413807978151936/509643145277997056/unknown.png
i'll most likely replace sol's gun or something with the new axe

Unregistered
11-07-2018, 09:07 AM
It would crank up healing to further hilarious levels.
Is it worth it? Depends, how much ori do you have to spare? Have you already planned out how much ori you definitely will be using by X point in time versus your estimated ori income over that time?

Slashley
11-07-2018, 10:12 AM
is it worth to FLB the pride staff or bothering to have multiple copies of it?--Why would you ever not? It's 15% Assault, plus bonus on HP lost. Plus increase in heals.

Until you have a full FLB Light grid, you don't really have a choice.

Laventale
11-07-2018, 03:55 PM
As always, thanks for the huge help, darling.

Gludateton
11-08-2018, 03:02 AM
is it worth to FLB the pride staff or bothering to have multiple copies of it?

It is worth it, but question is whether you have enough Ori and Holy Stars to FLB all UE weapons (25 Holy Stars per UE FLB is no joke). I would say that Axe should be priority for FLB (unless you use Shingen's Bow, which as far I can see you don't).

bigblackcock
11-09-2018, 01:31 PM
It is worth it, but question is whether you have enough Ori and Holy Stars to FLB all UE weapons (25 Holy Stars per UE FLB is no joke). I would say that Axe should be priority for FLB (unless you use Shingen's Bow, which as far I can see you don't).

fot now i have 160 holy stars and 12 Ori
will get more holy star soon as i need a lot of runes for both LB and doing layer 4, i'm kinda out of runes in most elements now lol

It would crank up healing to further hilarious levels.
Is it worth it? Depends, how much ori do you have to spare? Have you already planned out how much ori you definitely will be using by X point in time versus your estimated ori income over that time?

i didn't put much of a thought as of which weapons i want to FLB and how much it would cost, as for now i could clear all mission in GO without any problem, so it's kinda..err...5 every 2 weeks?
i know that i want to FLB advent weapons and dark+wind UE weapons for sure, aside of it? not sure what to do lol

Why would you ever not? It's 15% Assault, plus bonus on HP lost. Plus increase in heals.

Until you have a full FLB Light grid, you don't really have a choice.

so according to you, every pride weapon should get awakened 'cause of their effect?
even the fire one that have rush as 2nd skill?

Gludateton
11-09-2018, 01:44 PM
so according to you, every pride weapon should get awakened 'cause of their effect?
even the fire one that have rush as 2nd skill?

If you have enough materials and don't have better weapons ? Yes, because why not ?
It's 15% assault + 1% per 5% HP lost and additional DA chance.
I think people that don't FLB wrath bows either have better weapons, or think it's just not worth the materials/hassle of lvling it to 30 slvl.

Aidoru
11-09-2018, 02:16 PM
When you're at the point where you have everything maxed, you have to start going for even the small gains if you want to strengthen that team. You can replace the xmas sword and Sol's gun. The staff will be a damage gain from swapping with the xmas sword, better stat values and assault values. The axe would be replacing sol's gun unless you can get enough copies to final break that.

Slashley
11-09-2018, 03:25 PM
even the fire one that have rush as 2nd skill?Yes. Again, until you have a full FLB grid, it's not even a contest. Once you ARE approaching a full FLB grid... well, the Staff is probably one of the weakest ones. But just how long until you get there? Probably over a year unless you have like five MLB SSR Hime weapons.

Also, Rush has a bad reputation, but it isn't bad. People should stop trying to avoid it...

Unregistered
11-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Wrath bow still gets FLB'd, yea. That's in the context of 'it won't be pushed out by other fire event SSRs for a long time'.

When is the interesting question, naturally. We are bound by ori and stars after all. Definitely look ahead to get a rough idea of what gets FLB when and do some casual planning.
Advent-wise, you want to set aside 2 (or 4) ori in ~end of December (Rahab), ~mid to late February (Typhon), ~mid April (Vritra), ~end of May/beginning of June (Mastema), ~end of July (Garuda), and ~mid to late October (Yatagarasu).
Union event, you want to set aside 3 ori/25 stars for each weapon for ~mid January (Envy) and ~end of January/beginning of February (Lust).

For the other elements? There are two ways to sort out priority. One is sorting by which 2nd skill you want. The other is by sorting by how much help do the other elements need.

Unregistered
11-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Oh, and if your ori income rate outpaces what you could possibly spend (presumably from being bottlenecked by stars), the ori exchange does exist. Maybe you've got some partially completed old raid weapons worth finishing up. If we ever get them, some of the exchange exclusive weapons can be viable medium term filler due to being dual skill, despite their inferior stats. Again, this assumes surplus ori. But hey, if you can keep up the 5 ori every 2 weeks, it's something to keep in back of your mind.

bigblackcock
11-09-2018, 09:16 PM
If you have enough materials and don't have better weapons ? Yes, because why not ?
It's 15% assault + 1% per 5% HP lost and additional DA chance.
I think people that don't FLB wrath bows either have better weapons, or think it's just not worth the materials/hassle of lvling it to 30 slvl.

rather than hassle getting them to SL30, it's about the cost of FLB union weapons as i'm currently running out of runes and may run out of stars too after some more FLB.
so wasn't sure if i should bother with weapon that have DA over other union weapons that have better 2nd skills

When you're at the point where you have everything maxed, you have to start going for even the small gains if you want to strengthen that team. You can replace the xmas sword and Sol's gun. The staff will be a damage gain from swapping with the xmas sword, better stat values and assault values. The axe would be replacing sol's gun unless you can get enough copies to final break that.

i'm far from being able to MLB any of my light kami weapons, so dount i can do much with michael, sol or tsukuyomi weapons at this point.
so i guess that like you say, i have to start going for even small gains to make my light grid stronger

Yes. Again, until you have a full FLB grid, it's not even a contest. Once you ARE approaching a full FLB grid... well, the Staff is probably one of the weakest ones. But just how long until you get there? Probably over a year unless you have like five MLB SSR Hime weapons.

Also, Rush has a bad reputation, but it isn't bad. People should stop trying to avoid it...

yea, i wish i would have that much MLB SSR hime weapons waiting for their FLB to come out lol
but, i heard that rush have really low chance to work to begin with, wasn't for if it's worth and ori and holy star invested to FLB all the copies

Wrath bow still gets FLB'd, yea. That's in the context of 'it won't be pushed out by other fire event SSRs for a long time'.

When is the interesting question, naturally. We are bound by ori and stars after all. Definitely look ahead to get a rough idea of what gets FLB when and do some casual planning.
Advent-wise, you want to set aside 2 (or 4) ori in ~end of December (Rahab), ~mid to late February (Typhon), ~mid April (Vritra), ~end of May/beginning of June (Mastema), ~end of July (Garuda), and ~mid to late October (Yatagarasu).
Union event, you want to set aside 3 ori/25 stars for each weapon for ~mid January (Envy) and ~end of January/beginning of February (Lust).

For the other elements? There are two ways to sort out priority. One is sorting by which 2nd skill you want. The other is by sorting by how much help do the other elements need.
i would most likely FLB 2 copies of advent weapons as all my teams needs more HP.
as for union weapons, i would surely FLB the new ones with large assault asn exceed as 2nd skill, probably the pride weapons too
other than that? i don't have MLB kami weapons waiting to get FLB, the closer ones are odin and satan's weapon at 2* (ares is FLB though)
and for them (or other SSR kami weapon) i have that item that can LB SSR weapon, which i used for ares axe too.

Oh, and if your ori income rate outpaces what you could possibly spend (presumably from being bottlenecked by stars), the ori exchange does exist. Maybe you've got some partially completed old raid weapons worth finishing up. If we ever get them, some of the exchange exclusive weapons can be viable medium term filler due to being dual skill, despite their inferior stats. Again, this assumes surplus ori. But hey, if you can keep up the 5 ori every 2 weeks, it's something to keep in back of your mind.
i do have the thunder hammer from jorm event at 2*, but i don't want to waste ori for a weapon that will most likely won't get FLB.
i'll rather just stack them in case i can MLB kami weapons in case i can MLB some of them.

Laventale
11-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Pinned bla bla bla

Slashley
11-10-2018, 02:07 AM
--
but, i heard that rush have really low chance to work to begin with, --The reason why Rush has such bad rep is because Japs noticed that "omg Brahma Dbl+ getting dispelled makes her hit Trpl almost every turn, so having too much Dbl+ means that you lower Trpl rate!!!!!11"

... which is probably true and due to bad coding, but it's basically impossible to reach such a stage. As a result I don't think Rush has really been tested at all, since the DMM wiki claims Rush and Barrage as about the same %. Which is unlikely to be true.

I am utterly baffled at how DMM players still seem to avidly avoid Rush despite living in a meta where reaching 100% Comborate should be absolutely fucking magnificent. We have to remember that the closer you are to 100%, the better Dbl+ and Trpl+ gets - so for us, pre-Tiara set bonus, Rush is probably quite meh. But later down the line when you can stack a literal fuckton of Combo+, getting those last % will be so damn good.

Gludateton
11-10-2018, 02:38 AM
The reason why Rush has such bad rep is because Japs noticed that "omg Brahma Dbl+ getting dispelled makes her hit Trpl almost every turn, so having too much Dbl+ means that you lower Trpl rate!!!!!11"
I mean the way it works make sense (both dispelling DA debuff and lowering DA rate makes triple higher), that's how guaranteed things should work.
As for whole 'DA is rolled before TA' thing, it needs additional checking, because it's hard to say how things works when combined DATA exceeds 100% (does it rolls TA first, DA first, or is it scaled to 100%).
I think the biggest problem is rush added DA chance is probably too low, but it doesn't make it bad nevertheless.

QXZ
11-10-2018, 05:45 AM
I mean the way it works make sense (both dispelling DA debuff and lowering DA rate makes triple higher), that's how guaranteed things should work.
As for whole 'DA is rolled before TA' thing, it needs additional checking, because it's hard to say how things works when combined DATA exceeds 100% (does it rolls TA first, DA first, or is it scaled to 100%).
I think the biggest problem is rush added DA chance is probably too low, but it doesn't make it bad nevertheless.

since UE is coming right up, anyone wanna do a public service and test out the 100DA vs 100TA from those grail bonuses?

Slashley
11-10-2018, 06:32 AM
I mean the way it works make sense (both dispelling DA debuff and lowering DA rate makes triple higher), that's how guaranteed things should work. To my understanding it doesn't guarantee Triple. Just "most of the time" which implies that the coding is literally double first, triple after, and normal attacks last (probably set to 100%, but a portion of that usually gets bumped out of range).
since UE is coming right up, anyone wanna do a public service and test out the 100DA vs 100TA from those grail bonuses?DMM wiki has listed those values for months. It's 25% Double and 10% Triple at 100 values. So Dbl > Trpl.

Gludateton
11-10-2018, 09:36 AM
To my understanding it doesn't guarantee Triple. Just "most of the time" which implies that the coding is literally double first, triple after, and normal attacks last (probably set to 100%, but a portion of that usually gets bumped out of range).
My short testing (74 attacks) for Ares AW with Awakened Tit buff would imply that it is actually scaled to 100%. That is assuming that skills percentages from JP wiki are right and that Ares' assist stacks with Tit buff.
Those result would mean that indeed above raising DA after aquiring 100% DATA lowers change for TA (not by full value of increase though).

Slashley
11-10-2018, 09:55 AM
My short testing (74 attacks) for Ares AW with Awakened Tit buff would imply that it is actually scaled to 100%. That is assuming that skills percentages from JP wiki are right and that Ares' assist stacks with Tit buff.
Those result would mean that indeed above raising DA after aquiring 100% DATA lowers change for TA (not by full value of increase though).While that is a good idea and has promising results, the sample size is wayyyyy too tiny to even begin being reliable. You'd need like 500 at the very least, and preferably thousands...

Anyway, going by DMM numbers, Awakened Ares is... uh... 40% Double and 20% Triple when under Fire? And Awakened Titania should be 50% Double and 30% Triple. At the very least, you can easily see if they stack - if you haven't had a non-combo attack from Ares yet, then it's very likely that they stack. According to your theory, 90% Double and 50% Triple should result in... ~64% Double and ~36% Triple?

Curious. Very curious. Do keep me updated on that.

Gludateton
11-10-2018, 10:53 AM
While that is a good idea and has promising results, the sample size is wayyyyy too tiny to even begin being reliable. You'd need like 500 at the very least, and preferably thousands...

Anyway, going by DMM numbers, Awakened Ares is... uh... 40% Double and 20% Triple when under Fire? And Awakened Titania should be 50% Double and 30% Triple. At the very least, you can easily see if they stack - if you haven't had a non-combo attack from Ares yet, then it's very likely that they stack. According to your theory, 90% Double and 50% Triple should result in... ~64% Double and ~36% Triple?

Curious. Very curious. Do keep me updated on that.
Actually there's also one accessory with 2% DA, so it's basically 92% double and 50% triple. Result is more or 46 DA and 28 TA (62.16/37.84). Even that small sample says that rolling DA first (92%) is nigh impossible and rolling TA first (50%) is highly unprobable. I'd need to check whether Tit buff doesn't overwrite Ares' assist, but it shouldn't.

Maria
11-11-2018, 05:41 AM
I guess my light grid will be finally completed after Pride UE...

BMLlednar
11-13-2018, 03:03 PM
Ok, I'm confused. I've cleared the expert "Lilim Battle" a couple times thanks to help from players far stronger than I am. Each time there have been grails in the item list, but the quest page still says I have 0 of them? Also for rewards it says my number of expert clears is still 0, which I'm guessing means it only counts "Demon Battle"s, but that whole tab seems to be unusable?

Xenos
11-13-2018, 05:59 PM
Ok, I'm confused. I've cleared the expert "Lilim Battle" a couple times thanks to help from players far stronger than I am. Each time there have been grails in the item list, but the quest page still says I have 0 of them? Also for rewards it says my number of expert clears is still 0, which I'm guessing means it only counts "Demon Battle"s, but that whole tab seems to be unusable?

Grails can only used by officers and above within your union. And yes, expert clears is referring to the amount of expert demons you have defeated, as oppose to expert lilims.

BMLlednar
11-13-2018, 06:08 PM
Grails can only used by officers and above within your union. And yes, expert clears is referring to the amount of expert demons you have defeated, as oppose to expert lilims.

Huh, so since I'm not in a union do the grails just vanish? I guess I was kind of hoping "Union Event" was more of a recommendation than an outright requirement.

Xenos
11-13-2018, 06:11 PM
Huh, so since I'm not in a union do the grails just vanish? I guess I was kind of hoping "Union Event" was more of a recommendation than an outright requirement.

Yep, you can basically only get individual pp rewards if you're not in a union. I know because I did this on accident when I first started playing. You can try and see if you can make your own union, but I'm not sure if thats possible. Your best bet is to try and get another union to recruit you quickly.

Slashley
11-13-2018, 11:12 PM
Huh, so since I'm not in a union do the grails just vanish? I guess I was kind of hoping "Union Event" was more of a recommendation than an outright requirement.It is an outright requirement. It is a team effort.

AutoCrimson
11-13-2018, 11:44 PM
trying to compete in Union Event w/o Union is kinda contradictional by itself, tbh

BMLlednar
11-14-2018, 11:37 AM
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Well, I'm not committed enough to join a union at the moment. My account wasn't even re-rolled for power, and I'm still just kind of learning the game before deciding how much time I want to really invest. Even if I was, now is a bad time, since I'm currently very distracted by undead pirates in Total Warhammer 2.

Anon123
11-17-2018, 03:17 PM
Anyone can share Superbias H-scene?

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 11:59 PM
Just want to verify, crucible of combat rewards are not accessible at all after the event?

AutoCrimson
11-20-2018, 12:52 AM
click event tab from My Page, it will be there

Slashley
11-20-2018, 09:34 AM
So, this event has ended. For future reference, here are the winners:

Experts:
1. Susurrus 785
2. NewForce 774
3. Ixion 704
4. Drama Club 673
5. Axis Mundi 609
6. ______ 600
7. NooBreaker 563
8. Пандорика (Pandorika) 558
9. Spring 553
10. Godtamers 540
11. =Akatsuki= 523
13. ÐarkĤell 518
15. Amaterasu 463

Ultimates:
1. Пандорика (Pandorika) 866
2. Drama Club 760
3. NewForce 675
4. Amaterasu 644
5. Susurrus 595
6. =Akatsuki= 590
7. ______ 564
8. Ixion 558
9. Spring 551
10. Perfection 545
11. Godtamers 544
13. ÐarkĤell 509
15. Axis Mundi 506
17. Perfection 456
20. NooBreaker 409

PP:
1. Mickey 120m (______)
2. Neopets Master 111m (______)
3. TigerNinja 107m (Axis Mundi)
4. Autastic 99m (Spring)
5. Error 404 Not Found ()
6. Hinyu 72m (Drama Club)
7. Amethyst 70m (NewForce)
8. Nikki Shion 69m (Godtamers)
9. nekropoll 65m (Пандорика (Pandorika))
10. skiss 62m (Пандорика (Pandorika))
11. Whitefudge 59m (Drama Club)
12. Creedmoor 55m (ÐarkĤell)
13. VERYVOODOO 54m (Ixion)
14. LoooneyTunes 52m (Пандорика (Pandorika))
15. Namsu 52m (Amaterasu)
16. Francoise Alakadelhi 47m (=Akatsuki=)
17. reyx 46m (Пандорика (Pandorika))
18. Kenero 46m (Пандорика (Pandorika))
19. Sithrael 43m (Drama Club)
20. Div 37m (Spring)

Remember when I said I wouldn't do this anymore? Well, I lied since the results were quite shocking.Not only was Drama Club not first in Ults, but Ixion was also out of top5 Ults. First time for both of these. Times are changing!

Also, ______ effectively two manned the event it seems. There was only four people in their Union...

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 02:21 PM
click event tab from My Page, it will be there

No luck. I tried through finished raid battles and when trying to go to event page, error and restart of the game.

No event seen in event page, even in the finished part. Will just have to remember to do it on the last day
/before maintanance, or when one has collected everything.

Slashley
11-20-2018, 02:26 PM
No luck. I tried through finished raid battles and when trying to go to event page, error and restart of the game.

No event seen in event page, even in the finished part. Will just have to remember to do it on the last day
/before maintanance, or when one has collected everything.You can't collect Union ranking rewards until the event is over proper.

It SHOULD be in the "Ended Events" too, but it isn't. The way you can find it is the advertisement tabs or whatever. Scroll through all the gacha advertisements and Union Event will be there.

Dunhere
11-20-2018, 09:43 PM
The way you can find it is the advertisement tabs or whatever. Scroll through all the gacha advertisements and Union Event will be there.

I was able to collect the rewards after it ended via this route.

Unregistered
11-21-2018, 12:16 PM
You can't collect Union ranking rewards until the event is over proper.

It SHOULD be in the "Ended Events" too, but it isn't. The way you can find it is the advertisement tabs or whatever. Scroll through all the gacha advertisements and Union Event will be there.

Well, now it finally popped up in ended events. So guess that won't be a problem anymore, finally.