PDA

View Full Version : Honey Crush

Arkinum
10-28-2018, 09:03 AM
I'm guessing this is in EA at the moment.

It's a match 3 game that looks like the ero version of Candy Crush. The mechanics are really well done and the game feels solid. Although the game runs like ass at the moment. Was running good in FireFox the first time I launched it but then it would not load. Tried it in Crome only to find it's laggy AF.

The match 3 has pretty much any gimmick you can think of. Around level 10 they were throwing me those annoying wall blocks into the mix, likely an attempt to get people to buy cash shop cheats.

The artwork is live 2D and looks fairly standard. Each girl seems to have several pictures that can be unlocked in various ways (breaking a certain amount of a block or collecting loot drops, etc).

Bruceski
10-28-2018, 04:37 PM
It was fine until about level 20, when it runs hard into the "buy memory slots for the pictures you're unlocking" issue that all of these games do.

Aidoru
10-28-2018, 06:14 PM
It was fine until about level 20, when it runs hard into the "buy memory slots for the pictures you're unlocking" issue that all of these games do.

At least you can buy those slots with regular currency. Compared to replaying levels, you have to pay premium currency to be able to replay them. Yes, you read that correct. I played several stages twice almost a week ago and they're still locked for me. Unless they plan to change it when actually released, this has to be one of the worst mechanics I've seen in any game and no surprise it's another western game.

Bruceski
10-28-2018, 06:31 PM
At least you can buy those slots with regular currency. Compared to replaying levels, you have to pay premium currency to be able to replay them. Yes, you read that correct. I played several stages twice almost a week ago and they're still locked for me. Unless they plan to change it when actually released, this has to be one of the worst mechanics I've seen in any game and no surprise it's another western game.

It's actually released. I'm outside the beta zone and don't use a VPN.

Aidoru
10-28-2018, 06:35 PM
I guess that makes it even worse then lol.

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 10:13 PM
I'm a fan for the most part, so far. A lot of it is a rip off of Booty Calls (when dealing with powering up the girls and other things), but you could emulate worse games. The worst part, by far, is the lack of storage for the pictures. The artwork and girls are beautiful, but you get like 10 pictures. Yes, you can buy with coins, but it's a lot of coins. In BC, you can get money just by talking to the girls or clicking on locations, but there's no options here. Additionally, BC lets you earn gems with tasks, and I haven't found any way to get gems in this game yet. Need to give more ways to unlock photos or I'm going to burn out of this one quick, despite the positives.

Red Dahlia
10-29-2018, 08:20 PM
We have heard you and cut the price for memory in half, and you can now play each level 5 times before it is locked. The reason for the level locking is because the levels are all pretty different, and we didn't want people to just find the one really easy level and churn it. However, if it seems like 5 plays is still too low we will boost the number again.

This is live now on web and android, but for android you need to download the new apk.

We can't really recreate the performance problems you are talking about in chrome Arkinum, but it is a situation we are monitoring closely.

Your feedback is very important to us, and we are listening both here and in our discord channel.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 08:28 PM
Glad we have an active dev team! Could we just, destroy level 29? lol

Red Dahlia
10-29-2018, 08:58 PM
In the most recent update we made that level easier. You now start with 56 Moves.

You may need to download the new apk if you are playing on android. It is available on the nutaku website.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 04:10 AM
We have heard you and cut the price for memory in half, and you can now play each level 5 times before it is locked. The reason for the level locking is because the levels are all pretty different, and we didn't want people to just find the one really easy level and churn it. However, if it seems like 5 plays is still too low we will boost the number again.

Couldn't you just put a cap that resets each day, rather then locking it after X times?

Red Dahlia
10-31-2018, 04:26 AM
I was literally just thinking about how a system like that could work.

The answer is yes, but it will take a little time to implement a system like that.

Right now we are about to deploy daily login rewards and free loot chests every 6 hours.

Red Dahlia
11-05-2018, 02:57 PM
We have been hard at work improving Honey Crush. We just released a big update that includes:

Big Login Bonus for this week only to celebrate our launch. All you need to do is log in & collect your reward.
Free Loot Chests drop every 8 hours
Daily Login Streak Rewards
Bug fixes, improved balance, performance optimizations and other improvements.

Hurry up and collect your login bonus to celebrate our launch!

Bruceski
11-05-2018, 06:15 PM
We have been hard at work improving Honey Crush. We just released a big update that includes:

Big Login Bonus for this week only to celebrate our launch. All you need to do is log in & collect your reward.
Free Loot Chests drop every 8 hours
Daily Login Streak Rewards
Bug fixes, improved balance, performance optimizations and other improvements.

Hurry up and collect your login bonus to celebrate our launch!

Crashes on Android 9.

DrunkMonkGar
11-05-2018, 06:32 PM
What the fuck even is the writing in this game? It's so absurd, but I can't help but like it.

Just started, but the game is fun so far.

katsalia
11-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Having trouble, the game refuses to load at all in Chrome no matter what I do.
I got it to work in Firefox for a while but after coming back a couple hours later the game just crashes the browser when trying to load it.

Red Dahlia
11-05-2018, 11:46 PM
katsalia does it freeze with 2 hearts on the screen and a bar. Like it just never loads?

We are investigating a fix for that we hope to roll out by Wednesday.

If you press ctrl-shift-r a few times on that screen and clear your cache it seems to work for a lot of users.

katsalia
11-06-2018, 12:36 AM
katsalia does it freeze with 2 hearts on the screen and a bar. Like it just never loads?

We are investigating a fix for that we hope to roll out by Wednesday.

If you press ctrl-shift-r a few times on that screen and clear your cache it seems to work for a lot of users.

I actually just got Chrome working, after sitting on the screen for a while it eventually popped up.
Although testing Firefox that one is still stuck. It loads up everything but then gets stuck on a black screen with the version number on the bottom right.

EDIT: Nevermind, after refreshing the page on Chrome it won't load again. It's stuck as you said, on the load screen with an empty bar with the hearts. After a few refreshes it started to work, but it got stuck on an endless loop on the unpacking data load screen.

Unregistered
11-06-2018, 12:59 AM
Always curious how "easy" and "hard" levels are determined. Beat the "very hard" 46 in one try, and stuck endless on "easy" 47. Need way too many points on that level.

I like the new features though. Kudos.

katsalia
11-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Okay, I got the game to work consistently for now, so I have a couple issues.
The finite amount of drops seems like a bit of an issue, because if you do all your replays on the levels that drop a specific item, but then never got enough drops of that item for what you need, you're now locked out of it.
My other issue is kind of two things. I'm only on level 21 but the amount of times I've been put in "impossible" to win scenarios because of the block removal levels is a bit concerning. And because of that, I had a lot of the bonus items completely wasted since you get absolutely nothing if you fail to win a level, even if my score was high enough to yield rewards. Not much can really be done with the RNG on getting impossible to complete levels, but I feel like it's worth looking at not having someone's consumables actually wasted if they don't win the level after using them. As it stands now I have 0 incentive to use them because it's wasteful if I can't actually win.

Unregistered
11-06-2018, 11:46 AM
Yeah, the lack of necessary items is concerning. I keep collecting items that are only usable by girls I don't even have yet, but I haven't even collected enough to open the first two girls' second scene, and the third girl's first scene. This despite the fact I'm up to level 49. When you can't open these scenes, you can't even do any more quests for pictures, so the incentive is waning. And, speaking of 49, how is that an "easy" level?! Worst level in the game so far. Nowhere to move anything. I imagine it's standing as a road block to the next girl, but I wasted all my items and still can't beat it. Hopefully I'll get a lucky board soon.

Red Dahlia
11-07-2018, 12:53 AM
A lot of the items you need are probably located in the sex levels. It tells you which sex levels you can find each item on at the girl upgrade screen.

All the items you get from the main levels on the map drop on tons of different levels. You don't need to worry about grinding the levels to beat them 5 times.

sniddy
11-07-2018, 01:00 AM
Honestly the moment I found out it was doing the whole 'buy memory slots for photos' lark I didn't even bother booting it up

Red Dahlia
11-07-2018, 01:40 AM
We are reviewing that system, but the price of memory slots does not require gems and is much cheaper than similar games.

All I can say is this game is much more geared towards the casual non-spending user than many games on nutaku. You don't really hit paywalls and can play through the whole game for free.

Right now you get 16+ gems on startup and lots of opportunities to get more for free.

katsalia
11-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Honestly the moment I found out it was doing the whole 'buy memory slots for photos' lark I didn't even bother booting it up

It's honestly not bad though. You only use gold to buy upgrades for yourself or buy memory slots, and the slots are (depending on how you spend your resources) easy enough to get with 2 puzzle wins worth of gold.

As a side note, I do have a question for Red Dahlia. Tiffany's 3rd scene requires 7 of stone tablet looking item. But it says "Found in ???". Is it impossible to do right now?

Unregistered
11-07-2018, 10:55 PM
Would it be possible to get credit for pieces even if we don't beat a level? It's exhausting to continuously lose tough levels and make zero progress towards a 1500 piece picture requirement.

Unregistered
11-08-2018, 01:42 PM
Level 53 is horrid. The man eating cheese just expands until you have nowhere to go.

Red Dahlia
11-09-2018, 01:06 AM
It's honestly not bad though. You only use gold to buy upgrades for yourself or buy memory slots, and the slots are (depending on how you spend your resources) easy enough to get with 2 puzzle wins worth of gold.

As a side note, I do have a question for Red Dahlia. Tiffany's 3rd scene requires 7 of stone tablet looking item. But it says "Found in ???". Is it impossible to do right now?

You can find this in Tiffany's sex level 2. We are fixing this ??? issue right now though.

DrunkMonkGar
11-11-2018, 02:23 AM
I don't know if this is already explained anywhere, but I just found out if you use a heart on a stripped gem or glass bomb it will turn all the gems of that color into more stripped/bomb gems. This really helps for getting the score to 3 star sex missions, at least the first ones.

Unregistered
11-11-2018, 11:37 PM
Soooo...why do you have yellow piece missions, and then almost never make yellow pieces available in most levels?

Red Dahlia
11-12-2018, 04:51 AM
Which missions are you talking about? Which girl and which level?

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Which missions are you talking about? Which girl and which level?

Mia picture task before sex 2 is to collect like 1250 yellow pieces or something. I ended up just spending gems on it because most of the higher levels I was on weren't giving any yellow and I got bored of no progress lol.

Red Dahlia
11-12-2018, 04:54 PM
I changed that quest to be red pieces. The fix will go out later this week.

We just pushed an update with a bunch of other bug and performance fixes though.

DrunkMonkGar
11-13-2018, 04:36 AM
I just found out if you complete a new sex level without an empty gallery space the game will just treat it like you never completed it. No option to buy a space, no new quests, you get nothing but the items you got for stars and gold.

There is no way I can find to buy gallery space without unlocking a new picture via quest, so this can potentially lock you out from advancing any of the girls.

katsalia
11-13-2018, 02:16 PM
I just found out if you complete a new sex level without an empty gallery space the game will just treat it like you never completed it. No option to buy a space, no new quests, you get nothing but the items you got for stars and gold.

There is no way I can find to buy gallery space without unlocking a new picture via quest, so this can potentially lock you out from advancing any of the girls.

That sounds like it might have been a one-time bug, unless they fixed it. I did a level just now with no space, but the game still prompted me to buy one.

EDIT: A side note as well, a really nice QoL change for the future would be, being able to see what rewards a date level can give AFTER you've used all your original attempts on it. Otherwise you wouldn't want to reset your attempts because you don't remember what drops in each level.

Red Dahlia
11-14-2018, 08:07 PM

This is a rare bug, please send me your nutaku id and I will fix it for you.

DrunkMonkGar
11-14-2018, 08:40 PM
Getting lucky a second time solved it, but thank you.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 12:22 AM
lvl77 is fucking BS, you need to get so fucking lucky to do it, it's ridiculous.

WiseUpJanetWeiss
11-17-2018, 07:37 AM
lvl77 is fucking BS, you need to get so fucking lucky to do it, it's ridiculous.

Agreed. I've spent at least 12 energy trying to beat this one level, but I'm either stuck with few too many moves or I still have one layer of rock to destroy to reach the bubble. :/ What I've been doing lately is just grinding past levels, since there aren't any transition scenes from when Brooke is unlocked onward, there doesn't seem to be a point in trying to move forward

turmeric
11-18-2018, 01:37 AM
Has anyone else found you do not recover energy when you aren't playing? I went out for almost 7 hours, logged back in, still 0 energy. I went and did something in another window for a few minutes, came back and the timer had not progressed. It seems like unless you have the HC window pen and as your active window you can not recover, so I guess if you want to recover you need to stare at your screen for an hour and a half.

Hanaji
11-18-2018, 02:37 PM
Delete this lvl aaaaaaaaaa

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 05:18 PM
Has anyone else found you do not recover energy when you aren't playing? I went out for almost 7 hours, logged back in, still 0 energy. I went and did something in another window for a few minutes, came back and the timer had not progressed. It seems like unless you have the HC window pen and as your active window you can not recover, so I guess if you want to recover you need to stare at your screen for an hour and a half.

Yea that sucks. I usually just close the tab entirely b/c whenever I switched over to a different tab it's likely the game was paused or some shit

wtfnonamesleft
11-19-2018, 10:32 AM
Yea that sucks. I usually just close the tab entirely b/c whenever I switched over to a different tab it's likely the game was paused or some shit

I find this is true for me for most all the Nutaku games when playing in a tab. I circumvent this by just opening a second browser window to play the game in instead of using a tab. Ever since doing this none of the games ever pause on me anymore when I switch to the other window to browse. As for the issue of never regaining energy unless it's an active window, even when the game isn't loaded, I've never encountered that once and sounds like a random bug or a browser caching issue.

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 07:30 PM
Level 144 is absolutely awful, all the way around. Even if you beat the 4 initial bombs (9 times out of 10 you won't), you still won't get enough points to win. I've wasted all my items and still not won.

DrunkMonkGar
11-22-2018, 04:06 PM
There is now a mission system. Send Tiffany out to make potions, get progress toward pictures with a side of cash, gems and/or consumables.

katsalia
11-24-2018, 12:24 AM
I may have just gotten really bad luck or something... but I've tried many times to do Audrey's 4th scene (even with power-ups) and it's seems almost impossible. The amount of bombs filling the board is too much at once, and after all these attempts I've yet to even make it to the bomb at the bottom of the board that's protected by all the blocks.

turmeric
11-24-2018, 01:40 PM
WTF?!

Unregistered
11-25-2018, 12:05 PM
Pretty sure level 155 is physically impossible. Too many blocks to break, before you can even get started on the wrappers. Need to add at least 10 more turns to have even a chance.

Unregistered
11-25-2018, 12:32 PM
^Sorry, meant level 158.

Red Dahlia
11-26-2018, 08:29 PM
We will review the difficulty on 158 and 144.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 02:15 AM
I'd change 170. It's listed as easy, but I don't even think it's possible lol. Guessing the only chance is rainbow bomb into rainbow bomb...twice? There's too many tight alley ways that keep getting blocked.

Red Dahlia
12-07-2018, 03:17 AM
We released an update and rebalanced these levels. You can also rewatch the cut scenes now in the gallery.

karren20
12-07-2018, 11:45 PM
I unlocked Brooke but don't have her intro.

WiseUpJanetWeiss
12-10-2018, 07:07 PM
Is anyone else having trouble unlocking Tiffany's 3rd sex level? It seems one of the items I need (the gray tablet with green runes) isn't being rewarded at the end of Tiffany's 2nd sex level anymore and it's only available there. I've gotten three stars the last five times I played that level and yet no tablet... :/

Red Dahlia
12-19-2018, 01:00 PM
The XMas update is live!

There is a special XXXMAS Event. A login bonus, a gem sale, and a new special bundle with poses for Audrey and Tiffany and 2 new costumes for both of them. Also Brooke's intro is in the game now and can be viewed in the gallery.

Red Dahlia
01-24-2019, 11:04 PM
Big Update Today!

New Levels, New Girl: Chloe who has over 20 images and 2 story scenes. Unlock her in the new challenge level mode.

New Costume for Audrey, also available in the new challenge levels on the path to unlock Chloe.

Also there is a new login bonus for the Nutaku Birthday celebration.

DrunkMonkGar
01-25-2019, 03:51 AM
Some absolutely brutal RNG on some of these missions. I was able to get the costume, but I don't think I'll be getting Chloe.

Unregistered
01-28-2019, 10:15 AM
pay to win too much.

mission is literally quite impossible without spending gems, even in the treasure mission, you can't even use power ups, unless you BUY THEM WITH GEMS.

what a worthless and trashy event.

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 09:10 PM
Saved up a bunch of gems to pass one level on the new event. Brought items and even bought the 5 extra turns. Still wasn't enough.

Fuck Chloe and her retardedly hard event. I'll stick to progressing with the main game.

Red Dahlia
02-01-2019, 07:42 PM
The Topless Audrey Challenge is live!

It's time for the other girls to take revenge on Audrey!

There is a new set of challenge levels that unlocks 2 new story scenes, a New Costume for Audrey and a bunch of other goodies like boosters and gems.

Help Tiffany and Mia get their revenge!

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 09:53 PM
Agree with the above posters. The new events are absolutely horrid. Can't win without spending gems. Half the time, can't win while spending gems. Total cash plug, and good luck sticking to the main game when you've already beaten that part. Whoever's idea it was to keep the levels starting over should be removed from decision making roles forever. Chloe level 6 is the most horribly designed level in the history of Nutaku.

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 01:33 PM
The Aubrey event was actually done well. It was challenging, but it was beatable with enough tries. Chloe's level 6 is physically impossible without spending gems or getting a once in a lifetime RNG. I've lost at least two dozen times, even while using extra moves sometimes. It was 100% created to make people spend money. Truly the most poorly designed level among the game's 300+ options. Combine that with the frustration of having to keep restarting 4 + 5 (which aren't easy either, especially 5), and it's pointless. Do better next time.

Red Dahlia
02-08-2019, 06:48 PM
New Costume Event for Mia

There is a new set of challenge levels that unlocks a sexy new dress for Mia.

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 08:31 PM
Has anyone actually unlocked Chloe? How are you supposed to run through levels 7-11 without losing, all without being able to use items? I haven't made is passed 9 ever.

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 11:54 PM
Chloe level 7 is so stupid. You have to make the first of 5 straight levels that bad?

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 09:51 PM
If anyone is new to this game, I highly recommend just playing the regular version and not these events. At least, skip the Chloe event, unless you're prepared to spend endless money on the game. The main game is fun enough, but the events are the most poorly done of any game I've ever played on Nutaku. Be prepared to play the same horribly designed levels over and over again because some genius thought it would be a good idea to make you restart every time you lose. Chloe's 4-6 are agonizing, and once you beat them, you have no chance of even passing 9, let alone 10 and 11. Your only hope is to have hundreds of gems and to keep buying extra moves. If you value your sanity, and your money, stay far far away from the Chloe event.

Red Dahlia
02-12-2019, 07:11 PM
We just released a huge Valentines Day update.

- Login Bonus
- 30% Extra Gem Sale
- New Gauntlet Mode - get all the golden keys
- 3 Valentines Events
- 3 New Costumes
- 3 Event CGs that tell the story of the Valentine's day hunt
- 1 New Story Sequence
- 18 New Levels

Also lots of bug fixes and performance improvements.

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 11:38 AM
The new event system is much improved on the last, but the level design is absolutely piss poor again. I've lost on level ONE two out of three times so far. My RNG sucks, but you shouldn't be able to lose the first level. The first level one I faced last night was easy (as it should be), but I knew as soon as I saw the last two level ones that they were going to be nearly impossible. As someone who cruised through the first 300 levels of this game, I know what I'm doing. At this rate, I won't even get the first picture unlocked. Stop overcompensating your levels to try to get gems wasted.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 07:14 PM
Yay, lost the first level again. Hope this event lasts three months so I can unlock the first of three tasks. Just get rid of your damn item + stone + cheese levels because they don't work. Especially not as a level one. Such bad bad level designs.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 10:50 PM
Say it with me...

Levels *Clap* With *Clap* Cheese *Clap* Stone *Clap* and items *clap* DO NOT WORK *Clap clap clap*. Design levels better.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 12:19 AM
Unfortunately, this game has become a complete waste of time since they started events. While most games on Nutaku create events for you to earn some special content and new images, HC's main goal with events is to make you waste your money, and provide no realistic way to win new content. It's become so bad that you can't even make small progress on their events. Their brilliant idea is to make you start over level wise, each time you lose, and they always make the final level impossible (even if it's just the first checkpoint). I've never really experienced anything like it on any other Nutaku game. Events are made so that games can provide you with new content so you keep playing something you've already mostly completed, but Honey Crush is determined to make everything absolutely impossible. The developers do listen, and they say they try to make things easier, but it never makes a difference. It's almost like they take pride in as little people beating things as possible. Really, really unfortunate turn for a game that was actually pretty fun during its original run. Can't recommend.

Unregistered
02-27-2019, 09:30 PM
If anyone is into learning how to design levels in gaming, the Chloe event in Honey Crush is the perfect example of what NOT to do. I cannot put into words how awful the levels are designed in this. The devs have no interest in making the game playable. Avoid this game like the plague.

Unregistered
02-28-2019, 08:32 PM
Just lost Chloe's level 7 another dozen times in a row today. Your. Game. Sucks.

Red Dahlia
04-19-2019, 07:13 PM
Spring Sale Update is live!

We just released a new girl - Riya
30% extra gems with all gem purchases
Login Bonus
New Topless Costume for Chloe

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 03:35 PM
Last whole week I was just going back to the game to reset Tiffany search for money and items. It is b******** even to try play the levels after level 14, cause they are way too hard. You want a hard game, well you made it quite good. Not to mention the event maps or even the gauntlet. Guess I will just hoard coins for few weeks, then perhaps I will try to do something, when I will have a stash of all available items to use during campaign. Played honeypop when it came out. Now that was a good game design, it was chalenging but doable in time....here not so much.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 01:59 AM
Super disappointed that this game not only makes events unwinnable, but is now actually recycling old material. The new event is just using the same impossible levels from an old event. Guessing they made a lot of money because the only way to win the levels is by spending money. Stay far away.

Red Dahlia
04-24-2019, 06:10 PM
When you combine special pieces it makes huge explosions. The main campaign past level 14 is just not that hard. Especially with all the boosters you get from Tiffany events.

Red Dahlia
06-07-2019, 03:26 PM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/06/07/yoX.jpg

Huge Strip The Girls Update

New Girl - Ariana is available now
70 New Costumes
25 New Player Avatars
Lots of new pictures
New gacha system with a free spin every 24 hours
Special Gacha Bundle on sale for a limited time

Bruceski
06-09-2019, 12:03 AM
How do you actually equip costumes? Gacha gave me one for Audrey but I can't find an option.

DrunkMonkGar
06-09-2019, 04:08 AM
How do you actually equip costumes? Gacha gave me one for Audrey but I can't find an option.

Go to where you switch girls and there will be arrows on the sides of their portrait that will swap between their outfits.

Bruceski
06-09-2019, 11:59 AM
Go to where you switch girls and there will be arrows on the sides of their portrait that will swap between their outfits.

Thank you.

Unregistered
07-01-2019, 11:42 AM
How to unlock Mia and Brook?

Red Dahlia
07-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Just keep beating levels and they unlock. You can see where on the map you unlock them.

Red Dahlia
08-01-2019, 10:17 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/08/01/D2f.jpg

New Girl - Elise
Unlock her in the new Tournament mode!
100 New Levels!

Hsh
04-28-2020, 12:21 PM
Hi, I have unlocked Riva with the 3 butterflies, but it is still showing that she is locked in the Girls screen. Do you know how this bug can be fixed?