PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a discontinued game list for Nutaku platform?

zehpinguinha
11-02-2018, 04:34 PM
I usually take breaks from time to time when playing Nutaku stuff, and I always notice some games vanish from list.
A list of RIP games would be a great idea to this forums, I will try to add those I remember:

(straight from their blog)
Kanpani Girls
Shooting Girls
Quiz of Valkyrie
Angelic Saga
Hitsuji Chronicle
Omega Zodiac
DDTank 3
Hellfire Girls
Girls Kingdom
X-overd

(others)
Idol Wars Z
Phantasma Magic Deluxe (Wand & Wood)
Narborian by Night
Sengoku Providence
Osawari Island
Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Help me by adding titles I didn't list here

sayousayme
11-02-2018, 07:30 PM
tabs on top, click wiki and scroll down a bit, retired games. its not complete i think.
rest in peace, brave girls raven. it was actually murdered on arrival, thanks censorship!
only thing i'm a bit curious about, is which game was the fastest to dump. i wonder if it was either phantasma or sengoku providence. anyone know of another that sunk faster?

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 11:28 PM
I used to play hellfire girls, sadly the jap version on dmm is over

Wankyudo
11-03-2018, 11:53 PM
tabs on top, click wiki and scroll down a bit, retired games. its not complete i think.
rest in peace, brave girls raven. it was actually murdered on arrival, thanks censorship!
only thing i'm a bit curious about, is which game was the fastest to dump. i wonder if it was either phantasma or sengoku providence. anyone know of another that sunk faster?

SenPro did. The prereg system turned the customers against it from the getgo (25 dollars each to open the prereg slot + requirement to pay in order to gain the auto attack which was a free feature in dmm) so it was already dying down before it even released. Don't think it even made it past the second event.

zehpinguinha
11-04-2018, 05:57 PM
The wiki helps but unfortunately it doesnt cover the less played games.

I guess thats it for now then, hope it doesnt grow anyway, even if a game is extremely bad and p2w and what-not, there are always some people who enjoy and its sad when they reach their end.

DrunkMonkGar
11-05-2018, 12:52 AM
I think the fasted dead game was Golden Spy. It lasted about 2 weeks in full release because its mechanics were so terrible.

sniddy
11-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Golden spy OMG that was the worst game I ever played - and I've played some shovelware crud

zehpinguinha
11-07-2018, 10:12 AM
Goldenspy is still online (no idea how)
w w w.nutaku.net/games/golden-spy/

Discontinued games still have their pages with their death date

Examples:
w w w.nutaku.net/games/sengoku-providence/
w w w.nutaku.net/games/idol-wars-z/

(can't post direct links so remove the spaces on the adresses)

nip101
11-08-2018, 01:12 AM
Weird, golden spy doesn't actually show up on the games list for me but I can get to it with that link.

MagicSpice
11-08-2018, 04:10 AM
i could have swore that Aigis and lord of valkyrie died too...

(honestly waiting for pero pero, dragon prov, and taimanin to join them... all 3 really suck at this point)

Ramazan
11-13-2018, 01:36 AM
No mentioning millennium war aigis? Fuck you guys... That was the best game ever on nubtaku platform <__<
Rumblade might join them in following weeks, its already surprising how they're still alive. Its at the very last spot on dmm rankings.

MrTAToad
12-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Tits'n'Tanks will be shutting down on the 17th January 2019

MagicSpice
12-09-2018, 11:59 PM
is anyone even keeping track of this stuff?

hell, some games that were mentioned to be closed down still have their wiki listed as if they were active...

nut
12-13-2018, 01:31 AM

Wow, isn't that game just has a lewd championship with $25,000 prize pool?

MrTAToad
12-13-2018, 05:22 PM
Wow, isn't that game just has a lewd championship with $25,000 prize pool?

That's the one. It didn't go... exactly to plan...

Biodeamon
12-18-2018, 06:39 PM
its literally there under the wiki for discontinued games

Dargor
12-18-2018, 09:52 PM

Well, that was a chinese game that was already dead over there before launch, so no surprise there.

MrTAToad
12-19-2018, 07:52 AM
Well, that was a chinese game that was already dead over there before launch, so no surprise there.
Indeed - the launch was poor, and they never really fixed any problems. I suspect it was given to developers who either weren't able to fix bugs or possible told not to...

MrTAToad
12-19-2018, 07:53 AM
No mentioning millennium war aigis? Fuck you guys... That was the best game ever on nubtaku platform <__<
Rumblade might join them in following weeks, its already surprising how they're still alive. Its at the very last spot on dmm rankings.
Not surprised with Rumblade either - especially as it's browser based...

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 08:03 AM
Has Girls Kingdom been mentioned yet? That one was fun, up until it was mismanaged to extinction. Honestly had some of the best translations I've seen on the entire site. Then it entered an endless loop of reissue events...

DrunkMonkGar
01-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Add Dragon Providence to the list.

MalusCorvus
01-17-2019, 01:08 PM
Add Dragon Providence to the list.

Finally went under, huh? I remember trying that ages ago, but the interface really turned me off. I guess I won't be going back for a second try...

Anyway, add Dragon Tactics: Memories and its sibling Duel Squad... the former was the first game I ever played here, was sad to see it go.

dikdik
02-14-2019, 09:02 AM
for whatever its worth, dragon providence and pedro pedro seduction are still up, making them grizly veterans in this volatile realm of pay to win games.

lust games are out, which no one posted about... heroes of lust and kingdom of lust. I apreciate new games, but can not say i'll miss those 2. especially heroes of lust, a complete lagfest of a game.

DrunkMonkGar
02-14-2019, 10:20 AM
They already announced the shutdown for DP, it only has 14 days left before going to the graveyard.

PPS is still chugging though.

Unregistered
10-13-2019, 08:22 PM
Bit late to this one, sorry. But let's not forget Brave Girl Ravens. That game was pretty good too.

SwanH
10-22-2020, 12:21 PM
It hurts that I can't play the first Gacha game that I actually liked anymore, even thought its long gone. Had few great times with Osawari Island, even on the Living room computer

Unregistered
11-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Goodbye to the game that made me join Nutaku