PDA

View Full Version : Cant decide on who to use rainbow medals

Iggzikof
11-05-2018, 05:43 AM
Hi guys me again o:)

As title says i still havent spent em. Lately i thought to ask u who is considered to be top 10.

Using them as equip slot boost i denied so i need to pick one that would boost my team the most. Here is what i have 11560

Since i have 8 magic types and if on whales that type boost dmg works prolly i should get 9th ??

Thanks for replies in advance, have a nice day and better luck then me in gacha =))

edit: forgot who to use that skill boost items on too

Zandel
11-05-2018, 06:54 AM
Epi Swimsuit is very strong now she has her bloom, she goes well with Kerrier on a team as well.

phob
11-05-2018, 11:51 AM
Hi guys me again o:)

As title says i still havent spent em. Lately i thought to ask u who is considered to be top 10.

Using them as equip slot boost i denied so i need to pick one that would boost my team the most. Here is what i have 11560

Since i have 8 magic types and if on whales that type boost dmg works prolly i should get 9th ??

Thanks for replies in advance, have a nice day and better luck then me in gacha =))

edit: forgot who to use that skill boost items on too

I would go with either
Epi SS on Kerria team for Debuff and skill
Loquat on a Crit team For CRIT rate/CRIT damage/skill
Both are great picks!

MagicSpice
11-05-2018, 12:55 PM
While I have no clue how good epi swimuit is (but I'm still getting her next)

Loquat is freaking epic when bloomed. Extremely good helper for Dend...

In fact, my current "killer" team is Lycoris, Dend, Loquat, Mei, and Sakura. Nearly everything including non-boss whaleship enemies has a 99.9% chance of getting oneshotted. Bonus points if you maxed out their crit damage increase too

Zandel
11-05-2018, 02:36 PM
While I have no clue how good epi swimuit is (but I'm still getting her next)

Loquat is freaking epic when bloomed. Extremely good helper for Dend...

In fact, my current "killer" team is Lycoris, Dend, Loquat, Mei, and Sakura. Nearly everything including non-boss whaleship enemies has a 99.9% chance of getting oneshotted. Bonus points if you maxed out their crit damage increase too

I can vouch for Nerine doing the same for me on my Team 1 AoE killers, I have even moved Mei and Sakura to team two just to have more AoE up front. I still need to get Dendro as well so I'm far from capped.