PDA

View Full Version : *Face palm*

Iggzikof
11-11-2018, 12:32 PM
ehm lol.. after soo many weeks i got to setup my own whale ship party, thanks to your advices... aand result pure r*pe of my ship O.o so i thought maybe i have wrong type of ship and went other type of boss with same result Q.Q then i noticed my "new" ship has kinda low power but had no idea why so i looked at that premade one and found problem... it had 8 teams instead of 4 =)) lmao good thing to know after 2+years of playing o:))

so i guess blooming 5* can help whale ship too then

hypo
11-11-2018, 02:39 PM
well, at least now you know what was the problem :bgrin:

GForce
11-11-2018, 06:45 PM
Don't worry, I made that same mistake before :bgrin:

hypo
11-12-2018, 10:45 AM
To comfort you, just now that I only discovered the Leader label on the squad yesterday, to select which girls appear on the map :sweat:

Ampchan
11-12-2018, 09:43 PM
To comfort you, just now that I only discovered the Leader label on the squad yesterday, to select which girls appear on the map :sweat:

Sadly the leader will reset every time the game updates or you close the game... :C

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 10:43 PM
Sadly the leader will reset every time the game updates or you close the game... :C

(It's not supposed to.)

MagicSpice
11-12-2018, 11:52 PM
(It's not supposed to.)

^this

(all my leaders are set in the first slot anyway so it wouldn't happen regardless)

Ampchan
11-13-2018, 06:11 AM
It used to be retained... I wish they would fix it ...

:Sadotato:

Zandel
11-13-2018, 08:42 AM

I was not aware till this comment that you could change the leader of each squad to be anything but the 1st girl in the squad and I have over 900 days log in in this game..... Learn something new every day I guess.

hypo
11-13-2018, 10:25 AM
I was not aware till this comment that you could change the leader of each squad to be anything but the 1st girl in the squad and I have over 900 days log in in this game..... Learn something new every day I guess.

That's the problem: they introduce new features, but there is no announce or an updated help section...