PDA

View Full Version : [Event 65] Raid Event vs Tartarus

Kitty
11-20-2018, 05:02 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/514590306075934720/thunder_raid_event.png

aight was poppin lads it's time for some uh watchin videos because theres 0 info in the wiki yet again

Battles -

Expert/Rag

Raging Overdrive deals large damage to all allies and applies zombie (take damage when healing HP) and regeneration (2T 1000HP)
Normal Overdrive deals damage to all allies and applies blindness and applies shield/evasion buff (reduces the chance to be targeted by enemy attacks) and evades 5 normal attacks.

Fire -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URlSOsaBxsE
Wind -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABuMxrNI5fQ

Recommended Teams for Event Mission only

Mordred (w/ Maidens Prayer?)
Prometheus
Svarog
Mars/Amaterasu?/Yamaraja
Ares
etc.

Rewards -
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/514589309689397249/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/514589727828213770/unknown.png
* as always, thanks to JStar... seriously go check out his fucking amazing guide
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VB8TQ3FjESKXlj7enlOdXczycyEwNeg032C9aWHpCFY/edit#gid=557936292
22...23? was it? premium tickets... 3k jews and a buncha other shit!

Event Missions -
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/514590122273013789/unknown.png

New Kamihime/Awakening -

SSR Thunder Offense Brahma [Awakened]
SSR Wind Balance - Aether
SR Wind Defense - Hebe (lol)
R Wind Balance - Charis

SR Fire Raid Offense - Themis

Good luck! uh, I mean if Brahma gets awakened tomorrow then i'll remove the Brahma part from here if I remember...

Bedevil
11-20-2018, 05:07 PM
:silly: thanks for all the hard work you put in posting the event info and the rewards as well as what new himes we will get :Blush:

Kitty
11-20-2018, 05:09 PM
stop brown tonguing me boy

Bedevil
11-20-2018, 05:44 PM
hehe only if you stop being so good to me first

Laventale
11-21-2018, 03:13 PM
DRAGON

LOLI

Fenixcrew
11-21-2018, 04:38 PM
That loli should die

besis.

Kitty
11-21-2018, 04:39 PM
stop talking bout lolis smh i'm calling chris hansen

also fr, this is an event thread plz no creepy off topic talks

Fenixcrew
11-21-2018, 04:40 PM
let's talk 'bout Themis and her boobs

Kitty
11-21-2018, 04:41 PM
this lad gets it but i just contradicted myself

Laventale
11-21-2018, 05:25 PM
If y'all don't aim to get Aether then you never played wind k thx bye

Kitty
11-21-2018, 05:40 PM
she's pretty much just a wind asherah, but slightly weaker... nothing too special

sanahtlig
11-21-2018, 07:31 PM
If y'all don't aim to get Aether then you never played wind k thx bye
Actually, I'm aiming for Charis. I don't have any Balance Rs for missions.

Cobblemaniac
11-21-2018, 08:49 PM
she's pretty much just a wind asherah, but slightly weaker... nothing too special

She borken mang.

She actually borken mang.

She really actually fucking borken mang.

Slashley
11-21-2018, 10:04 PM

She borken mang.

She actually borken mang.

She really actually fucking borken mang.

11641Looks like something that'd be broken for whales who can reach burst cap... but not really for others. Even for whales, once you get some Exceeds, aren't there better ones out there?

The biggest flaw she seems to have is that her +20 burst to all skill has a whopping 7 turn CD. That's great for your first burst, but a full SSR Wind team is probably going to outpace her?

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 01:12 AM
It's quite the opposite, her skill has very little impact on the burst cap (5% per stack), and is mainly helpful to reaching it, which she can do quite easily since the skill CD is 1T (way easier than Asherat anyways). This is particularly useful when you're holding burst for the right moment, she basically just keeps your team charging up for the best possible burst. Needless to say, she's not really meant in a chain gun bursting team, but rather a nuking one.

Cobblemaniac
11-22-2018, 02:35 AM
Looks like something that'd be broken for whales who can reach burst cap... but not really for others. Even for whales, once you get some Exceeds, aren't there better ones out there?

The biggest flaw she seems to have is that her +20 burst to all skill has a whopping 7 turn CD. That's great for your first burst, but a full SSR Wind team is probably going to outpace her?

Gonna go with the assumption that you based it off the encyclopedia... so there’s one thing missing from Aether’s s3.

Apart from burst cap, she also gives burst dmg up. Unregistered is on the money (+5% cap). However, it also has team +30% burst dmg up every turn.

That’s pretty borken in my books, even without being a whale.

Slashley
11-22-2018, 08:48 AM
Gonna go with the assumption that you based it off the encyclopedia...Yup, as always. And I can only blame myself for fucking it up, it seems :neutral:

Yeah, as long as you can keep pumping her -10 burst per turn, she can give your team quite the punch. And if you have Awakened Titania, doing so will be easy thanks to the amazing synergy between Titania's Combo+ and Aether's passive.

Kitty
11-26-2018, 01:03 AM
heck pin me plox

Laventale
11-26-2018, 12:25 PM
heck pin me plox

ño. Diez letras.

nut
11-29-2018, 12:09 AM
Just test summoned 40 expert with double Vlad and 3rd snatch, all drop 2 souls, 33 drop 3 tickets and 7 drop 2 tickets.
Also Odin must love this event, burst for 3000 damages and fortitude 1 damage to die :rofl:

MagicSpice
11-29-2018, 12:24 AM
I hate the fact that I'd have to remove my assault/barrage bow from the main to sub weapon slots. That or time wind team bursts... anytime shingen does a burst, 3k heal to my wind team and with no cleanse for wind, that's an issue (cause I need the atk debuff to make the trigger manageable). Not trying to kill my burst comp when they can do it roughly every 4-6 turns...

Hell, this event is just aggravating unless I use light cause only they and water have cleanse and tartarus does enough damage from the zombie/regen combo as it is...

Cobblemaniac
11-29-2018, 12:34 AM
I hate the fact that I'd have to remove my assault/barrage bow from the main to sub weapon slots. That or time wind team bursts... anytime shingen does a burst, 3k heal to my wind team and with no cleanse for wind, that's an issue (cause I need the atk debuff to make the trigger manageable). Not trying to kill my burst comp when they can do it roughly every 4-6 turns...

Hell, this event is just aggravating unless I use light cause only they and water have cleanse and tartarus does enough damage from the zombie/regen combo as it is...

:think:

AAB and do something else while you allow public to carry you ass.

Maria
11-29-2018, 01:24 AM

Just bring more damage and skip rage lol
Even my squishy fire meme team was able to independently defeat RAG Tartarus XD

MagicSpice
11-29-2018, 10:47 PM

AAB and do something else while you allow public to carry you ass.

i'd like to actually do something and not watch my team slowly die from zombie thank you...

AAB wastes your skills cause it's inefficient as hell... i get a better shot at PP if i survive and not look at a resurrect button...

plus if i'm dying to a non-GO/catastrophe fight (especially being someone that's played since the game's release), something's wrong here...

Just bring more damage and skip rage lol
Even my squishy fire meme team was able to independently defeat RAG Tartarus XD

it's why I switched to my light team. their R kami run went FAR smoother than my burst wind team...

Tartarus is cute, but she can go die by nearly 130% assault for that. that fight kinda pisses me off...

(can't wait to kill it with fire when i run into a friend belial for that rag fight, since yama can block one bad status anyway...)

Cobblemaniac
11-29-2018, 11:12 PM
i'd like to actually do something and not watch my team slowly die from zombie thank you...

AAB wastes your skills cause it's inefficient as hell... i get a better shot at PP if i survive and not look at a resurrect button...

plus if i'm dying to a non-GO/catastrophe fight (especially being someone that's played since the game's release), something's wrong here...

it's why I switched to my light team. their R kami run went FAR smoother than my burst wind team...

Tartarus is cute, but she can go die by nearly 130% assault for that. that fight kinda pisses me off...

(can't wait to kill it with fire when i run into a friend belial for that rag fight, since yama can block one bad status anyway...)

I mean, the point isn't you clear it yourself...

Does anything matter if you eventually get the rewards anyway? PP tickets are a lie anyway.

:KannaSip:

MagicSpice
11-29-2018, 11:16 PM
I mean, the point isn't you clear it yourself...

Does anything matter if you eventually get the rewards anyway? PP tickets are a lie anyway.

:KannaSip:

actually, i had a bit of luck with those... so trying to get extra SSR (orbs/skill fodder if that) isn't a bad idea...

plus the gacha still throws magic jewels, gems, and + mats at you... why not take them if you can?

Gludateton
11-30-2018, 12:02 AM

I hope you are talking about expert level raid here, because I certainly wouldn't put soloing rag raids below GO at difficulty scale.

That's how some fights go: either you have some utility measure to make boss' specials manageable, or just delete it before it can do anything. For this fight it's cleanse or affliction block.

VeryVoodoo
11-30-2018, 07:23 AM
I hope you are talking about expert level raid here, because I certainly wouldn't put soloing rag raids below GO at difficulty scale.

I don't think just solo'ing them is really a problem, at least for most veteran players. People were solo'ing rag raids for a very long time now, months before things like accessory quests or even our current disaster rags came out and such. But these challenges come with the specific caveat of using a specific element when solo'ing, and that's where the difficulty comes in for some (especially since it always requires you to forgo ele adv). Still, it's a pretty fun lil' challenge, and the game needs more of those challenge type missions anyway.

Kitty
11-30-2018, 07:58 AM
hey
hey
hey wOOO im a senior member

Gludateton
11-30-2018, 12:30 PM
I don't think just solo'ing them is really a problem, at least for most veteran players. People were solo'ing rag raids for a very long time now, months before things like accessory quests or even our current disaster rags came out and such. But these challenges come with the specific caveat of using a specific element when solo'ing, and that's where the difficulty comes in for some (especially since it always requires you to forgo ele adv). Still, it's a pretty fun lil' challenge, and the game needs more of those challenge type missions anyway.

Fair enough. There are some easy rags (Tiamat) or harder ones (Barong IMO) though.
My point still is that I generally wouldn't put them below GO at difficulty scale. Most veteran players clear GO without problems. Hell, even f2p players playing for about 6 months can do it.

MagicSpice
11-30-2018, 03:12 PM
I wouldn't put it near GO level, which is exactly my point.

Dying in GO is to be expected, that content is still quite difficult. But trying to solo an expert raid and seeing a near fail is clearly an issue, especially when I can solo some catastrophe fights and even clear GO with the right light team setups.

Granted my wind team isn't as strong as it needs to be, cause 55% assault is low on the level of content we have now. But even then, I have a team centered around burst where they can pull it off in as early as 3 turns (4 with PF) due to wind rami's buffs so to see them get smited within 2 nukes from the boss is a little disheartening and also shows that something isn't right. One run with the wind team seen all but two killed off but the light R team can win with no more than two killed off.. and that's considering my light team had a grid with all but two weapons at skill lv30 or 20 (and those two are still at slv15).

Hell, I think even fire would have a better shot given their grid is around 90% assault...

Slashley
11-30-2018, 03:40 PM
--
Hell, I think even fire would have a better shot given their grid is around 90% assault...If only there was a calculator out there which told you how much damage each of your teams do, and how well they can take damage...

Oh wait. I think I made one (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) ages ago. Huh.

Gludateton
11-30-2018, 03:48 PM
Dying in GO is to be expected, that content is still quite difficult. But trying to solo an expert raid and seeing a near fail is clearly an issue, especially when I can solo some catastrophe fights and even clear GO with the right light team setups.

Here I would agree, hence my first reply stating "I hope you are talking about expert".

Cobblemaniac
11-30-2018, 05:58 PM
Dying in GO is to be expected

wind team
55% assault

fire
90% assault

... there's your reason why.

Shieun
11-30-2018, 06:17 PM

That's just AAB prevention mechanic dev put in place that would make a raid event more challenging. Although most of the vets are just going to aab the experts anyway. 4m total HP is not a lot.

LeCrestfallen
11-30-2018, 07:04 PM
If you expect to die in GO, how are you clearing "all survive" challenge ~~ not getting the last ori is a no-go.

Also shingen --->wind burst team --->but no lance? get some hero weapons, those things are shamazing for a reason.

MagicSpice
11-30-2018, 11:50 PM
If you expect to die in GO, how are you clearing "all survive" challenge ~~ not getting the last ori is a no-go.

Also shingen --->wind burst team --->but no lance? get some hero weapons, those things are shamazing for a reason.

considering my light team is overpowered, working on both a shingen weapon for wind and either an arthur or herc one for fire (depends on if that 40% atk buff with svarog's stackable one makes a strong combo or not).

and no, i'm not expecting to die in GO, but I am saying it could happen... look below to see how strong my light team is and add on the fact that Crom Go still nearly wiped them out (but Jorg GO was a cakewalk...). and that's with managarmr as a friend and even a light kaiser in the sub slots

That's just AAB prevention mechanic dev put in place that would make a raid event more challenging. Although most of the vets are just going to aab the experts anyway. 4m total HP is not a lot.

depends on the grid and the eidolons on-hand.

assuming every fight has a friend 100% eidolon, i'm still working with a 40% wind one as a main...

even then, my light team is in the same situation with fire/dark being in a better one at 60%. the difference is grids.

Wind and dark grids are sitting about at 55% assault.... wind can get high burst and even buff it with PF.... but only has hastur and cybele to really do any def debuffs. dark on the other hand can hit the debuff cap... can even swap out Susanoo for Osiris if I wish considering i got thanatos, SSR amon, and chernabog. others include nepthys and awakened satan.

Fire can go further being able to use a lot of buffs, get the same if not stronger debuffs than wind (not including the wind 100% eidolon if summoned), but has a grid of.... 90%ish assault, nearly double than wind.... their SSR list is svarog, amaterasu, yamaraja, dakki, ares, and acala, but i got heph as well.

and my light team... just the assault alone is creeping near 127%.... but add on that they have the only relic weapon i've gotten (so 30% more elemental attack really giving me 70% on hand at all times from my stuff alone). They can hit debuff cap too on def, and viably use PF due to how herc's axe works... then add on the fact that they have Diana, Tsukiyomi, Sol (awakened), Raphael, Michael, Frey, Vishnu, Shamash, Metatron, and now Atum (just rolled her). they have the most SSR (by sheer luck) among all my teams and have a good range of buffs and debuffs...

depending on the team, that 4mil can be a lot or a little... wind has elemental advantage, but just barely passes dark, falls just shy of fire, and is completely eclipsed by my light team's damage...

never really mentioned anything about water and thunder though. water is obvious, but also these two teams have quite a crap selection so... i might make them collect dust...

lalala
12-01-2018, 02:28 AM
Fair enough. There are some easy rags (Tiamat) or harder ones (Barong IMO) though.
My point still is that I generally wouldn't put them below GO at difficulty scale. Most veteran players clear GO without problems. Hell, even f2p players playing for about 6 months can do it.

Just cleared Barong on Light GO today with elemental advantage and 110% dark eidolon. First GO clear. Yay!!! Been playing for about four months and using a multi-elemental grid with a few dark soul points here and there. Just read about special triggers on this forum and then tried to decipher what the Jp Wiki was saying about Barong. Not sure if I just got lucky but as long as you hold back on the debuffs it should be fine.

Cobblemaniac
12-01-2018, 02:31 AM
Just cleared Barong on Light GO today with elemental advantage and 110% dark eidolon. First GO clear. Yay!!! Been playing for about four months and using a multi-elemental grid with a few dark soul points here and there. Just read about special triggers on this forum and then tried to decipher what the Jp Wiki was saying about Barong. Not sure if I just got lucky but as long as you hold back on the debuffs it should be fine.

Don't use blue skills.

Any other colour skill which deals debuff does not activate her trigger.

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 02:43 AM
Don't use blue skills.

Any other colour skill which deals debuff does not activate her trigger.

Hmm... that's interesting. Not sure if I want to risk trying it out though.

Shieun
12-01-2018, 02:44 AM
even then, my light team is in the same situation with fire/dark being in a better one at 60%. the difference is grids.

Considering that you have 160+ himes (meaning you probably drop quite a bit of money in the game), how did you end up with such a low % on your grids?

Just checking, you know about weapon SL-ing with SL4 SR weapons(and stuffs) right?

MagicSpice
12-01-2018, 01:16 PM
Considering that you have 160+ himes (meaning you probably drop quite a bit of money in the game), how did you end up with such a low % on your grids?

Just checking, you know about weapon SL-ing with SL4 SR weapons(and stuffs) right?

It's more that I focused far more on light compared to the others and they're finally starting to catch up.

Plus I'm not as hardcore of a player as a lot of others on here. Sure I know how to get stronger (usually), but I'm still sitting somewhere between casual and hardcore on how much I grind (I do still have a full time job among other things).

If I honestly had more time and made this game my only focus (I do play 3 other games and I'm making my own as well), then all of my grids would likely be no less than skill lv20. Hell, I'd likely have MORE kami (currently at 172 as of the last SSR guaranteed pulls) and possibly a 100% eidolon or two... this isn't the only game I'm throwing money at after all. I tend to pick them in a cycle unless I can spare more.

In fact, almost all of them have nothing but SSR weapons in fact, I just gotta start leveling them up. Between all 6 elements, I think there's only 1 or 2 SR weapons still there.

But overall, my grids are roughly 50%-70% assault (fire at 90% and light at 127%), each has around 30-50% defender (light at 90% cause dual weapons), and each team has a 40% elem eidolon (fire and dark has 60% cause echidna).

My gacha luck on eidolons is kinda crap cause I'm getting the same ones a lot (might have had a lv100 Fafnir if I never sold her), yet no 100% eidolon was pulled and since I'm a day 1 player... rerolling has long been out.

VeryVoodoo
12-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Himes lock after each floor run they're used in right? For example, the himes you use on the first floor, you won't be able to use on the 2nd floor of day 1 itself right?

Cobblemaniac
12-01-2018, 08:02 PM
Himes lock after each floor run they're used in right? For example, the himes you use on the first floor, you won't be able to use on the 2nd floor of day 1 itself right?

Yup. Locked for 3 days.

MagicSpice
12-02-2018, 02:20 AM
Yup. Locked for 3 days.

assuming someone insists on going same teams all the way through, that's roughly 15-30+ hime they'll need.... matching element too if they want all the mission clears...

it's the whole reason why i was never pissed at whatever hime I pulled... i'm gonna need them at some point...

Cobblemaniac
12-02-2018, 02:46 AM
assuming someone insists on going same teams all the way through, that's roughly 15-30+ hime they'll need.... matching element too if they want all the mission clears...

it's the whole reason why i was never pissed at whatever hime I pulled... i'm gonna need them at some point...

With your kind of grid, it's safe to say... avoid sandbagging to hit 15F.

I'm doubting my ability to clear 13F without my best team already and my water assault's at 126%.

MagicSpice
12-02-2018, 03:58 AM
Holy fuck this boss.... I can clear the R Expert Solo (not the fire ult one though), but no-deaths.... fucking hell that took so many retries....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-iIEVKlFWc

(also didn't full burst cause I was worried if Dike would survive... so many failed "deathless" runs cause TARTARUS LOVES HITTING THE SAME GIRL)

With your kind of grid, it's safe to say... avoid sandbagging to hit 15F.

I'm doubting my ability to clear 13F without my best team already and my water assault's at 126%.

given how tower works, i don't think anyone wants to sandbag...

you get only one retry throughout all the floors.... and the mission hunters might get hit with "clear floor 15 twice" at later points so they get no breathing room..

Shieun
12-02-2018, 04:27 AM
you get only one retry throughout all the floors.... and the mission hunters might get hit with "clear floor 15 twice" at later points so they get no breathing room..

You dont get a retry. You are only given 16 keys, and there's 15 floor to clear, to enter a tower floor, you need one key. If you die, and you re-enter the floor, you will use another key.

So if you fail one, you're not going to complete all mission.

MagicSpice
12-02-2018, 11:35 AM
You dont get a retry. You are only given 16 keys, and there's 15 floor to clear, to enter a tower floor, you need one key. If you die, and you re-enter the floor, you will use another key.

So if you fail one, you're not going to complete all mission.

That's what I said.... mission hunters get no breathing room

Skyryder
12-04-2018, 04:56 AM
Is the Raid Gacha borked? I pulled 500+ tickets and didn't get a single Eidolon. Not even a element enhance one?

Cobblemaniac
12-04-2018, 06:12 AM
Is the Raid Gacha borked? I pulled 500+ tickets and didn't get a single Eidolon. Not even a element enhance one?

It's borked. Couple of other ppl I know didn't get shit from it.

MagicSpice
12-04-2018, 07:28 AM
It's borked. Couple of other ppl I know didn't get shit from it.

Honestly, I think the SSR rate on that is like 0.1% or less...

I'm honestly amazed I even gotten that one 10-draw that net 2 SSR in a go from the dullahan event..

Cobblemaniac
12-04-2018, 07:33 AM

I'm honestly amazed I even gotten that one 10-draw that net 2 SSR in a go from the dullahan event..

Borked as in you can't even get N eidos from that thing.

MagicSpice
12-04-2018, 07:41 AM
Borked as in you can't even get N eidos from that thing.

I did notice a lot less "+" pulls in fact.

Unless you need gems, magic jewels, or seeds, it seems like it's harder to get much lately

Skyryder
12-04-2018, 07:49 AM

I got 2 of the SSR event weapon from it, but I haven't gotten of a single Eidolon of any kind from it. Just curious if they changed it so it no longer drops Eidos? Guess it's a bug.

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 08:50 AM
Yea, I also got 0 eidolons of any sort from the raid gacha last night. Looking at the wiki, the table still contains eidolons, so probably a bug. Wonder if the bug was through the entire event or during a particular time period?

Also, 907 tickets got me 3 of the SSR weapon and... 3 SRs. That's probably a record low of SRs from a raid gacha for me yet. This entire calendar year so far has been terrible for me in that regard.
And I don't even know what I'm gonna do with the 3 extra Tartarus arcane. No real room for a 2* after Medjed adds two more SSRs to thunder next month. Sure, Pride (S) on Medjed gun is less than optimal, but my thunder grid could use the defender aspect.

Slashley
12-04-2018, 09:01 AM
--Sure, Pride (S) on Medjed gun is less than optimal, but my thunder grid could use the defender aspect.7% Assault at 100% HP isn't bad for a dual skill weapon. There are better sure, but possibly not for a F2P grid.