PDA

View Full Version : Senshis revenge

Smith009
12-04-2018, 08:43 PM
https://www.nutaku.net/games/senshis-revenge/

someone knows this game, it's worth the registration, maybe another pay to whalers :v

Unregistered
12-06-2018, 08:01 AM
At least its seems like a jp game, i think i saw it somewhere. Nutaku hit its all time low, i don't remember when was the last time they released a somewhat decent game, not these pre alpha western indie "games".

VeryVoodoo
12-07-2018, 11:48 PM
Looks decent, but guess will depend on how compelling the gameplay actually is.

By the way, is it in soft launch currently or some such?

Asti
12-08-2018, 08:17 AM
Looks like any 08/15 Gacha Girl Game ^^ Reminds me a little of FKG. Guess i gonna pre register and take a look when it is released ^^

MagicSpice
12-10-2018, 12:03 AM
gonna try it once but after that.... it'd better be worth my time (unlike Taimanin)

VeryVoodoo
12-11-2018, 12:31 AM
Is this a DMM game? Don't non-DMM games usually go into soft launch as soon as their pre-registration comes up?
Anyone know if this game is currently accessible in soft launch currently or something?

sniddy
12-14-2018, 01:01 AM
Yeh Taimanin was a let down, personally I'm sad how badly they gutted Kamihime and made it so vanillia as well

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 12:17 PM
It was formerly a DMM game, but died and migrated to Nijiyome afterwards. I seem to remember the gameplay itself being okay, and actually having a lot of high rarity girls, though I can't remember if it was because the rates are actually good, they gave out a lot of free stuff, or if I was just lucky. Problem was that the first event really killed it for a lot of people. Basically the event wanted you to farm event maps for points, which is all right on it's own, but the servers were really not up for the task at launch. So the event maps were super laggy which obviously isn't fun when you need to farm these event maps over a period of time.

Kotono
12-20-2018, 01:22 AM
This game is now in full release.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 10:16 AM
It was formerly a DMM game, but died and migrated to Nijiyome afterwards. I seem to remember the gameplay itself being okay, and actually having a lot of high rarity girls, though I can't remember if it was because the rates are actually good, they gave out a lot of free stuff, or if I was just lucky. Problem was that the first event really killed it for a lot of people. Basically the event wanted you to farm event maps for points, which is all right on it's own, but the servers were really not up for the task at launch. So the event maps were super laggy which obviously isn't fun when you need to farm these event maps over a period of time.

I can see how it died; you have to select units individually for one thing, and they don't respond well at all, like I had set it to all offensive, and they'd ignore units and just keep going. Tried to get them to attack those w/ choose, but they still went forward, so I had to select the units one by one, and the game is f-ing timed!

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 10:25 AM
I can see how it died; you have to select units individually for one thing, and they don't respond well at all, like I had set it to all offensive, and they'd ignore units and just keep going. Tried to get them to attack those w/ choose, but they still went forward, so I had to select the units one by one, and the game is f-ing timed!

Forgot to mention, the mage skill, which is basically targeting around itself! So they have to go into the middle of the free-for-all in order to deal damage! Like seriously? They're suppose to me ranged!

Yamemai
12-20-2018, 11:04 AM
There seems to be 119 units in the game, and a scene for all of them..... but you only start w/ 100 slots.... and the first +5 slot cost 140 gems.

Now 20 Gems cost 100 Nutaku Gold, or $1(I think), translated to: +5 slot costing $7, and you'll need at least 4 to get enough room for all the current girls, so $28... but you'd need a couple more room, so that you can fuse units, so make that an extra $14, for a grand total of $42 just to get enough room for all of them and still play. -- Note this is not counting promotional bonuses, so the cost is cheaper if you buy in bulk; this is just the 'intended' base cost.

Edit: Spoke too soon; looks like once you obtain the unit, they're 'unlocked', so they're still there, and you can give them gifts whenever. You aren't giving it to an individual unit, but that type of unit.

Seems Nutaku is following in their footsteps, lol

Keyen
12-20-2018, 12:20 PM
There seems to be 119 units in the game, and a scene for all of them..... but you only start w/ 100 slots.... and the first +5 slot cost 140 gems.
Now 20 Gems cost 100 Nutaku Gold, or $1(I think), translated to: +5 slot costing $7, and you'll need at least 4 to get enough room for all the current girls, so $28... but you'd need a couple more room, so that you can fuse units, so make that an extra $14, for a grand total of $42 just to get enough room for all of them and still play. -- Note this is not counting promotional bonuses, so the cost is cheaper if you buy in bulk; this is just the 'intended' base cost.

1) If you manage to get all UR, I doubt that the gem cost of additional place is a problem
2) Since plenty of characters are 1* or 2*, you can also get their scene and ditch them afterward.

Anyway, got a lot of luck. Tried the game a bit, I did 4 single rolls (I planned to reroll for a bit, so didn't wait for the 10+1), 2*, then 2*, then 3*, then the fucking lucky UR roll, Krone. She is carrying me so hard. Heavy armor with a godly skill (atk speed x2, crit rate up, become tanky as well). Can solo most of missions.

I can finally fully clear the 3rd event mission, rolling a solid 3,6K/15 stamina. At this rate, i'm done with the event Saturday evening :D

Aidoru
12-20-2018, 01:05 PM
Pretty mediocre game and pretty dated. Hideous battle sprites and no battle animation for skills. As basic as it gets. I guess this is just another dead game nutaku decided to take on because they probably got it for cheap.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 01:07 PM
Luck not withstanding, nice to have something not, well, card based, or some sort of tap game/coin collector. Reminds me kinda of Brave Girls Raven, though the auto battle features are far less friendly.

Grats on Krone, by the way. The Pre-Reg girl has carried me till I ten pulled. Got Hermes and Vije.

Vije at least has a wide enough range on her skill for a mage not to be murdered...Plus that sweet points bonus.

Yamemai
12-20-2018, 07:27 PM
1) If you manage to get all UR, I doubt that the gem cost of additional place is a problem
2) Since plenty of characters are 1* or 2*, you can also get their scene and ditch them afterward.

Anyway, got a lot of luck. Tried the game a bit, I did 4 single rolls (I planned to reroll for a bit, so didn't wait for the 10+1), 2*, then 2*, then 3*, then the fucking lucky UR roll, Krone. She is carrying me so hard. Heavy armor with a godly skill (atk speed x2, crit rate up, become tanky as well). Can solo most of missions.

I can finally fully clear the 3rd event mission, rolling a solid 3,6K/15 stamina. At this rate, i'm done with the event Saturday evening :D

Darn, I only got a 4* Prethea, and a couple of 3*.

Anyways I'm getting 4.1k per. Mainly cuz a max Marlin gives you a +60% bonus (instead of the +10%; can find her in story map 7-5). Then there are bonuses; like AoE Debuff would count for each unit that's in play, so I got a +10% for debuffing 100 units :P
-- Though you might want to try the 30 sta one; I had tried it, when I got too much energy and was about to level, and got like 11k points... though that's cuz I beat the ambush, and kept one of my units back, when I fought (and lost) against the boss.
Edit: Just did it again and got 13k.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 08:14 PM
Darn, I only got a 4* Prethea, and a couple of 3*.

Anyways I'm getting 4.1k per. Mainly cuz a max Marlin gives you a +60% bonus (instead of the +10%; can find her in story map 7-5). Then there are bonuses; like AoE Debuff would count for each unit that's in play, so I got a +10% for debuffing 100 units :P
-- Though you might want to try the 30 sta one; I had tried it, when I got too much energy and was about to level, and got like 11k points... though that's cuz I beat the ambush, and kept one of my units back, when I fought (and lost) against the boss.
Edit: Just did it again and got 13k.

What levels are your units to beat the 30 one?

Yamemai
12-20-2018, 08:55 PM
The Pre-Reg unit, Collette, is 20-ish, along w/ Maia and Melissa (3* mage; she was the unit I got from that free pull in the tutorial), And the others were between 10 to 15-ish. (Others being Aina, Kaife, Marlin, Lawry(2*), and Prethea(4*))

1. I beat it by beating the 3 infantry at the start, then I sent Aina, to the boss, as a sac to summon the ambush.
2. From there, I just debuffed them w/ Lawry's skill (Reducing all enemy's Atk and MAtk), if my points start capping.
-- If you don't have her, there is another unit w/ a similar skill, Lucci [Range 1*, can find her at story map 1-5]. Probably don't even need to level this unit, or need it, but it's helpful to keep Colette alive during the grouping [there are mages there], and cuz the boss has high attack speed.
3. When they're close, I used Collette's skill and had her tank them while they grouped up.
4. Then, I sent Melissa into melee, and used her area skill (Mage, self-range Aoe.), like 2~3 times.
-- Mainly for the range, cuz Maia's didn't go far. If you don't have her, Serene/Marlin might work.
5. Once they're all gone, I sent everyone, besides the debuffer to attack the boss. (Make sure to use the debuff if you're starting to cap again)
6. I'd stop before I agro'd any of the heavies, and used Maia/Colette to kite some. -- Just use her skill+debuff after they start moving, and pull her back a bit.
7. Finally, I agro the boss when there's only 1~2 other heavies. Had Colette tank w/ her skill while the others finished off the heavy.

Won't get 3 stars, but you can just waste one to get it; only need to survive to win, but to get points you have to kill.
Came up w/ this when I was farming the 10 sta one, the ranged won't appear until someone passes them. Had sent Maia ahead and activated a whole bunch, then used her skill to wipe them; When I first tried the 30 sta stage, I sent Maia ahead, expecting an ambush like then.

Ps. Prethea might have helped, w/ her skill, which increases her attack speed, hit, and speed, but we'll see since I swapped her for Dia.

Btw, anyone know where you can see character affiliations? Get bonuses for them being from Kuro and Lud-something.

ant
12-21-2018, 05:14 AM
For me, i'd enjoy the game but, the translation is really really.. not great. Its so off putting i just can't get motivated to play the actual game.

Largepotato
12-21-2018, 01:17 PM
Marlin also drops in 1-4.

Yamemai
12-21-2018, 07:46 PM
Anyone else getting the exact same drops from the 30 sta event stage?

Also, any tips on how to clear the 22 one?

VeryVoodoo
12-22-2018, 04:37 AM
For me, i'd enjoy the game but, the translation is really really.. not great. Its so off putting i just can't get motivated to play the actual game.

Pretty much in the same boat. Seems like some bad machine translations.

Then again, even the gameplay itself doesn't leave much to inspire though...

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 03:13 PM

Let me translate that into Senshi for you: "It's harmful to eye orbs to attempt to visualize the happenings as they unfolds."

Eliont
12-22-2018, 05:09 PM
Got event girs =)

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 05:08 AM
Can someone who is able to beat the last stage share the amount of points he gets for clearing it?

His/her units with lvl would also be interesting.

I just want to know how high units have to be to get 8 mill points and/or perhabs a trick besides using the bonuspoint units.

On Hard only i will never get the 8 mill kinda sad.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 06:37 AM
Can someone who is able to beat the last stage share the amount of points he gets for clearing it?

His/her units with lvl would also be interesting.

I just want to know how high units have to be to get 8 mill points and/or perhabs a trick besides using the bonuspoint units.

On Hard only i will never get the 8 mill kinda sad.

I get between 19,800-20,100 pts each time for clearing the last stage with 2 stars. These are my current levels, but I was beating the stage with them between lv 20 and lv 30 except for Marlin who was lower than that. Sadly don't have Vije. That 200% would help big time.

Party:

Maia-lv 35 Fully LB'd
Dia-lv 37 Fully LB'd
Galette-lv 37
Shesta-lv 40
Marlin lv 26 Fully LB'd
Ania lv 31
Holly lv 45
Keifa lv 28

Nitroglycerine
12-24-2018, 06:44 AM
F2P without Vije.

Event:
- you win when time runs out. So if you just start a battle and do minimal clearance, you will get the 3 stars (for the gems). Of course, not killing units means you don't really get much points for the event.
- Expert Hard is actually easier than Super Hard. I cleared it when I had a l had a level 20 Galette (pre-registration character).

The breakdown in pts for me is:
Expert hard - 21,115pts, ~2-3 minutes
Ultra hard - 21,945pts, ~6-7 minutes
Ultra Hard special - (roughly) 34,500 pts, 1 minute (super easy to beat, you just got to kill everything running at 2x or 3x). This map appears occasionally after clearing Ultra Hard.

So for grinding characters, Expert Hard is the best.

CSUM
12-24-2018, 03:49 PM
Can anyone provide a Favorite Gift Guide for each units?

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 06:07 PM
Are all events point based?

Nitroglycerine
12-25-2018, 07:23 AM
For the Gifts guide and more information, check the Japanese wiki at:
rebellion.wikiru.jp

Google translate does it's best! :rofl:

Bruceski
12-25-2018, 11:00 AM
Overlapping grind events?

Eliont
12-25-2018, 12:11 PM
Event story have slightly better translation.
Remind me some of old anime like Slayers or Pokemon =)
(yes i actually read all ingame dialogues)

About points - got 257.328 points from ~105 stamina bar. So i think it's possible to get at least first or ever second event UR without sta refill.
And with Christmas event i already done, stopped on 500K bc it does not make sence to grind further.

Nitroglycerine
12-25-2018, 03:58 PM
Christmas event:
It automates incredibly well, because the bonuses from playing it manually are really low.

Manually played, Expert Hard can be beaten in 2 minutes, and gives me 21,115pts per run.
Sample result: gyazo.com/20983c5f827bd4910179f95a208031ab

Automated, it takes maybe 30s (3x speed), and it earns 20,777 per run (assuming you cast AoE debuff once use Holly 2x AoE twice during the run).

New Cook event:
It requires a lot of micro, because the event bonuses are huge.

Time 6-16 = 20%, 18-27 = 40%,
Destroy 20 = 140%, 30 = 150%
Debuff 100 = 50%
Poison 80 = 80%
Buff 10 = 5%, 30 = 15%

So you can get around 660% bonus on the pts, which means even the Hard map (10,400pts) can actually provide around 73K-78K per run.
It also drops SR gemstones.
Sample Result: gyazo.com/f6fe36fabb5874d20bb94bae756d9d78

Also, if you can beat it, Expert Hard unlocks a "Rare" map, whch drops SSR and UR gems for crafting rings.
Unless you have max characters, the secret seems to be going around the last wave that spawns at 40sand killing the enemy base.

Bruceski
01-01-2019, 11:57 AM
For the new event:
Destroy cannons -- up to 500%
Ranged infantry team -- 50% (using my team from the last one with the scoring characters swapped in, so 6 ranged and 2 infantry. May be better scoring combos.)
Savior (100%) or Hero (80%) -- I think these are mutually exclusive, based on whether the allies survive.

Score is not affected by number of folks killed (you still get good bonuses for multiple kills at once) and there's a big time bonus, so optimal looks like killing all cannons, and then blitzing the boss. The units around her will respawn instantly until some quota is reached, I like to have Karin just trying to walk to the boss until she finds a way through.

With the current multipliers I've found 30stam is ~100K a go, 15stam is ~60K. I misread. 15stam is 4K base, 30 is 10K base, total to about a 10x multiplier.

Mozinor
01-07-2019, 11:00 PM
22 stamina = 75 k - 80k in average
30 stamina = 130 K pts in average

the rare one for 30 stamina give between 500K and 550K

for all of that i don't have the 200% bonus character so with her you have to add +/- 30 000 pts for 22 stamina run and around 50k for the 30 stamina run

my team is :

- Krone (5*)
- Liz (5*)
- Chocolat (5*)
- Leocadia (5*)
- Amelia (4*)
- Maruca(4*)
- serene (2*)
- Maïa (2*)

note: Except the event units , none of the units are unlocked yet (all 0/5)

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 11:49 PM
How do you do the 30 stamina stage? The AI is stupid, im trying to get my units to attack the boss, but because of the infinite respawns they just end up dancing on the bridge because of being body blocked and I run out of time because they can't get past the freaking draw bridge due to the respawning mobs.

Unregistered
01-08-2019, 10:12 AM
Just set ur team to all offensive

Bruceski
01-08-2019, 03:06 PM
When the heavy blockers advance to the top of the stairs take out one (my Karin can do it in two swings and has a noisy attack so it's easy to time) and then target the boss directly so your units will run through the gap before the respawning heavy can close things back up. I do things with just Karin as a strike while everyone else clears cannons, gotten used to who to point where when so that she helps with cannons but engages the heavy first so nobody "helpfully" takes out the other one and makes a mess. She's level 50 though and with her healing ability can hold her own.

Eliont
01-08-2019, 06:48 PM
in new event beating bonus stage will grant you huge amount of points:
Need ~30-35 units levels with good rings and Karin skill for clear.

Bruceski
01-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Yeah, this one doesn't seem to have many extra multipliers but is absurdley generous on the thresholds as a result.

Eliont
01-08-2019, 11:12 PM
Btw - seems there are UR Liberty (limit break / unlock wildcard) in rewards.

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 08:51 PM
I often run the 22 stam but it takes so much time. In my team:
*Galette (too slow, but i don't have many girls at 55 lvl)
*karin (her skill is perfect for this event)
*Lean (event unit)
*Maia (event unit, 2/5, lvl 41)
*Zora (my best card so far, great skill for this event)
*Lumel (event unit, sadly skill only affect 3 enemies)
*Holly (splash attack)
*Keifa (event unit)

So, any suggestion for galette replacement?

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 11:27 PM
For the new event, what are the prereqs to unlock the rare stage? Also can you unlock the rare stage if you run the 22ap stage?

Eliont
01-11-2019, 01:16 AM
Not, extra unlocks only rarely after completing Expert Hard.

Done with event units
with such squad all stages can be cleared on auto.
http://puu.sh/CuVbu/d8721c1bf7.jpg

Woah
http://puu.sh/CuV3f/3ef9481409.jpg

hpot2003
01-15-2019, 02:56 PM
When does "fever mode" activate under Premium Gacha using 1000 magic gems?

Bruceski
01-16-2019, 05:27 PM
When does "fever mode" activate under Premium Gacha using 1000 magic gems?

It did on my first two pulls, so I saved up 2000 gems thinking 100% and it didn't trigger on either of them. I don't know if anyone has better data than "sometimes but not always"

hpot2003
01-17-2019, 02:02 PM
I got it to trigger during my last pull. "Fever mode" lasts for only 5 minutes. Too bad I didn't have another 1000 gems to take advantage of increased drop rates. In typical gatcha fashion, it's RNG to trigger "fever mode".

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 10:48 PM
Um what is with this new event? I'm being more efficient at the 22ap stage at 150k/run compared to 30ap at 180k/run, that shouldn't be right, right? Is anyone else exhibiting this weird efficiency leak?

I'm killing all units in both stages.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 08:57 AM
Yeah but secret stage on 30 sta gives u 500k

Unregistered
01-21-2019, 11:31 AM
Okay is it just me or did some of them change?

I remember the first time getting Karin. Her skill attacked max of 3 enemies. Now it says Ranged attack to enemy significantly, and keep restoring players hp.

Dia is even worse. I remember her skill attacked multiple enemies(more than 3). Now it says. Ranged attack to enemy significantly, and reduce their defense in a short period of time.

Can anyone explain this?

Unregistered
01-21-2019, 11:42 AM
Okay is it just me or did some of them change?

I remember the first time getting Karin. Her skill attacked max of 3 enemies. Now it says Ranged attack to enemy significantly, and keep restoring players hp.

Dia is even worse. I remember her skill attacked multiple enemies(more than 3). Now it says. Ranged attack to enemy significantly, and reduce their defense in a short period of time.

Can anyone explain this?

Nevermind. I guess they just worded the skill description differently lol.

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 01:08 AM
what is the official discord for Senshis' Revenge?

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 08:32 PM
I can't get the prosperity of the last stage in new event :/

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 09:41 PM
Anyone knows the use of the key of dragon (new event reward)

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 03:31 AM
So, is it just me, or did anyone else notice that you can only get 4 copies of each event girl?

That puts them at lv51 and lv61 max.... it should have 2 more copies of each at least....

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 03:02 AM
So, is it just me, or did anyone else notice that you can only get 4 copies of each event girl?

That puts them at lv51 and lv61 max.... it should have 2 more copies of each at least....

The JP wiki says (From my understanding) the rest should be added in a later date... probably during a reboot of the event or something along those lines.

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 04:03 AM
im also curious if anyone knows this items purpose

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 09:36 AM
The JP wiki says (From my understanding) the rest should be added in a later date... probably during a reboot of the event or something along those lines.

They have a JP wiki? I gotta go look for it then

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 09:44 AM
They have a JP wiki? I gotta go look for it then

I think it something like rebellion (dot) wikiru (dot) jp or something like that.

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 05:59 AM
Whats The purpose of Dragon Key guys? Ughhh...And the Discord Server ..idk what link it is

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 12:33 AM
Whats The purpose of Dragon Key guys? Ughhh...And the Discord Server ..idk what link it is

looking at the JP wiki, my guess is that they're for some "destiny" thing later on... but who knows.

Nutaku is giving events WAY out of order compared to the JP version.

rebellion. wikiru. jp is where the JP wiki is (without the spaces)

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 07:03 PM
looking more into the JP wiki, it seems events repeat.

not sure if they've done so on Nutaku since I started playing near the 2nd half of the last Karin event... but that's good news for people like me that missed some copies or never got to try some events (like the one with Holly)

gigantosaurus
03-06-2019, 04:15 PM
it is normal to have problems clear even just Hard Stage of this Dogu Girl event?
I have units all around lv 40 which is not high but is enough for them to one-shot the normal enemies that spawn in this stage. plus Amelia and Maia can one-shot everything in their aoe range (is the skills with the lowest SP cost that can oneshot I have).

even by spamming their aoes until I'm dry I am unable to clear this stage, my units all die under the golem gigantic aoe attacks, the girls that survive the golem's attack are unable to clear all the enemies left before time expiration.

my units lose up to 80% of their health again the golem aoe which fire two times in a row. the only units that survive are UR infantry lv 40+ with more than 700 def but they still lose 20% hp in total after both aoes

Is not the first time I have to face surprising powerful enemies in low difficult stages in events. I would not complain if the difficulty would spike in later stages... but seem like the events are scrambled up. you have events where you can clear Tera hard difficulty without big problems and then you have events where in the second stage just normal difficulty you meet this samurai girl with atleast 4 times more range of attacks of your units, that hit like a truck, selfheal, plus with 200 other units shielding her.

Drtungbo
03-12-2019, 12:18 AM
it is normal to have problems clear even just Hard Stage of this Dogu Girl event?
I have units all around lv 40 which is not high but is enough for them to one-shot the normal enemies that spawn in this stage. plus Amelia and Maia can one-shot everything in their aoe range (is the skills with the lowest SP cost that can oneshot I have).

even by spamming their aoes until I'm dry I am unable to clear this stage, my units all die under the golem gigantic aoe attacks, the girls that survive the golem's attack are unable to clear all the enemies left before time expiration.

my units lose up to 80% of their health again the golem aoe which fire two times in a row. the only units that survive are UR infantry lv 40+ with more than 700 def but they still lose 20% hp in total after both aoes

Is not the first time I have to face surprising powerful enemies in low difficult stages in events. I would not complain if the difficulty would spike in later stages... but seem like the events are scrambled up. you have events where you can clear Tera hard difficulty without big problems and then you have events where in the second stage just normal difficulty you meet this samurai girl with atleast 4 times more range of attacks of your units, that hit like a truck, selfheal, plus with 200 other units shielding her.

I just cleared the last stage, it's much easier because the golem can be approach easily and have a lot of time, got 477K points and 3 stars for one run. The main problem and the best strategy here is sending tank with a lot DEF to get all attack of Golem (Tifa from event reward before is great to tank all physic and magic attack, if you don' have, try to get UR Chiple in this event), all others stand far away out of AOE range (AOE range is wider than its normal attack range) then after 2 AOE attacks everyone jump in and kill it as fast as possible but don't stay near tanker because Golem attack is splash attack. It can cast AOE again so make it quick, use unit that can buff move speed for whole team is a good choice. If you have hard time dealing with golem, drop the bonus weak units, use strong + fast units instead (I have to drop all the weak units and use strongest team in last stage, the enemies are quite strong there, I even have to fall back few time to tanker come forth)

Guide from 1 month F2P player - don't trust me if you played longer...

Drtungbo
04-02-2019, 08:44 PM
Currently the events are much harder to complete, even harder than JP version due to low modification on bonuses (buff, debuff, poison, sleep, time remain, country,...), they are just about 10% compare to original version in JP and JP has more bonus units. It's hard, only one better thing here is uncensored.

Drtungbo
04-19-2019, 03:50 AM
Top rank in arena of Osen server, no one can beat me. If someone really want to, they will have to try again and again many times and wish for luck

Drtungbo
05-08-2019, 07:13 AM
Too bad, it come to an end soon in June because the original game developer in JP will stop this game. I was really looking for whales who can fight against me in arena (at least winning rate 50%, not 10% like 2nd top right now) but seems there won't be any. It seems the only worthy opponent for me is NPC "Lets play together" that can have winning rate around 15% against me.

Drtungbo
05-18-2019, 10:36 PM
With new Krone joined in my arena team, now chance of lose in a arena battle are nearly 0%, I didn't get a single lose with strongest opponent "Let's play together" even when Maya UR cast her deadly skill at battle start (that cut down our team total power to half and kill my most important long range sniper R8). Sometime the enemy team even lose cannot kill a single unit in my team. Looks like there won't be any opponent for me until the game come to an end...

Eliont
02-10-2020, 09:48 AM
Does someone have Senshi Revenge scene recordings downloaded?