PDA

View Full Version : Booty Farm

DrunkMonkGar
12-11-2018, 03:00 AM
https://www.nutaku.net/games/booty-farm/

This has been on the event page with a launch celebration for a few days, but it only stopped being 404 within the last couple hours I think. It looks pretty nice to me, seems you make produce for the girls in exchange for cash and affection, personal interaction seems to be a mix of Fap CEO style text/email chains and classic dating sim multiple choice. A DL version will exist but the page is still 404 for now. No idea when it will actually be available in the US/at all.

I don 't know about the really thin girl with blue hair, but the character design is more hit than miss for me. Especially the red haired cowgirl assistant.

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 04:05 AM
There are two pages for me under events. One is 404 and the other doesn't have a play button so idk how to play it.

ThanatosX
12-16-2018, 04:44 AM
You only get 15 spaces initially in the album for photos. You need to save 65 gems for the best value additional 15 photos in album. (15 for 1) and (30 for 5) not great value.

Don't waste your gems early if you want to see all the pictures.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 05:43 AM
Is the game online?

DrunkMonkGar
12-17-2018, 02:02 AM
You only get 15 spaces initially in the album for photos. You need to save 65 gems for the best value additional 15 photos in album. (15 for 1) and (30 for 5) not great value.

Don't waste your gems early if you want to see all the pictures.

Wow, that sucks. It seemed like it could be a really fun game. Hopefully the gems are fairly easy to come by.

ThanatosX
12-17-2018, 08:14 AM
I have 11 pictures waiting; and still need another 16 gems.

People seem to sell the upgrade materials for the barn pretty cheap though, so that's a plus.

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 09:56 AM
how does one play booty farm? no clickable link to play

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 12:37 PM
I can complete orders with keys as "payment" even when the chest is on cd.

Does the Truck Order Tab memories the keys u get when the chest is on cd or are they wasted?

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 09:55 PM
Is there a point to buying the decorations like balloons, wooden fence, etc?

They cost money and take up space on your farmland but I have no idea what they do...

karragin1
12-17-2018, 10:07 PM
None there is no point at all.

You can play is you just hit the screen im pretty sure unless your game is frozen

do you really have to pay that much gems? from what i see gems are not easy to get at all and if you do get them they come 1 at a time maybe 2 at best

also forgot that keys do not carry over so they are just striaght for affectiona and coins

DrunkMonkGar
12-18-2018, 12:31 AM
The 'Sweet Sisters' (Two women hugging a giant wang) decoration is supposed to generate gems, but I haven't got enough to buy it yet to see if it works.

karragin1
12-18-2018, 01:07 AM
Does it? do all of them have effects or only the ones you buy with gems.

DrunkMonkGar
12-18-2018, 01:28 AM
Only that one so far, but I have no idea about the eggplant statue. When you level up You can click and hold on the decoration icons and it will say if they are just a cosmetic, which doesn't seem to work on the shop page.

Edit: "Tender Sisters" is the actual name of the decoration. 95 gems to buy.

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 11:44 AM
Just started playing this yesterday, and it seems enjoyable enough so far as casuals go. I just used up my last free picture slot, and don't have many gems saved up, so I imagine it's about to get more frustrating. Really, the main point of these games is content, and I'm F2P. If it's too hard to unlock pictures, I'm sure most of us will move on until they make it easier (Honey Crush smartly halved the cost of their pictures early on, and those were even easier to unlock than these).

Personally, not a huge fan of the girls/art. A couple of them are cute, but they're drawn a bit like pre-retouched Fake Lay girls. I may be spoiled by the work done by Booty Calls and Fap CEO. I guess the good news is that makes the lack of picture space a little less torturous.

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 03:31 PM
This game is definitely going to need to make picture slots purchasable with coins. Every other similar game allows this (Booty Calls allows cash instead of diamonds, Honey Crush allows coins instead of gems, etc). Seems like a no brainer adjustment.

karragin1
12-19-2018, 04:57 AM
I 100% agree this is a problem because it takes so long just to get enough for 1 picture slot and its better to save for 15 which is 4 times more. Buying with coins would make feel a lot smoother instead of just hitting a wall and not being able to do anything about it.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 05:33 AM
I'm pretty sure decorations just give xp. Just build them then place in storage, doesn't take up storage space. Hold left click on them to move or store them.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Big tip. Farm what you need because the storage space is a bitch to manage.

hornyg4mer
12-19-2018, 04:16 PM
Anyone keeping track of the answers to the questions? I have a small table with it all, but what is the best way to post it? Is there gonna be a wiki made for this game? I can post it there if and when thats made

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 05:51 PM
Don't buy the sisters statue. It generates 1 gem every 24 hours. Very big waste

DrunkMonkGar
12-19-2018, 10:27 PM
Is there another reliable source of crystals? More than three months is a terrible RoI, but the junk that occasionally pops up on the farm isn't a sure source and will probably get crowded out eventually.

sniddy
12-20-2018, 12:45 AM
so when the phots fill up you have to pay gems to get more - so basically I quit the game at that point

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 10:10 AM
Yeah, this game really doesn't do anything to help you with pictures. Not only do other games offer standard coins as alternate payment for pictures, but they also give you more reliable access to gems in general. The daily log in bonuses are a joke, and if you ever don't get one of the standard currencies from asking a girl a question, it always is the gem that gets skipped. Not to mention, you can never get more than one at a time. Not going to give this much longer.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 08:10 PM
Just sell stuff when you need space, slowly you start to increase the inventory space. The game progess is just very slow if you don't spend diamonds, bc you can't keep producing everything.

karragin1
12-21-2018, 02:22 AM
This game has so much potential but is just not user friendly at all which makes this game pretty unplayable.

sniddy
12-21-2018, 11:51 AM
This game has so much potential but is just not user friendly at all which makes this game pretty unplayable.

This and the photos being paywalled means...I think I'm out

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 12:24 PM
I'm up to 16 photos in the queue, which means even after I somehow get another 23 gems to unlock 10 pictures, I'll need to do it all again. Fix it, Booty Farm. And stop snubbing us on gems when we get another answer unlocked.

Iggzikof
12-21-2018, 02:45 PM
hmm expecting getting everything for free.. considering other nutaku games this one has actually reasonable prices.. spend 30bucks on gems and now on 3rd day bought "starter pack" kinda funny it was available after 3 days tho.. its cheaper than pussy saga which has pretty much same picture system but way more content as of now.. girl have so far only 11 pics some only 10 and plenty things is comming soon type.. but the game was actually on for some time somewhere on web and way further on content when i was googling for its discord so im looking forward for new content

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 04:29 PM
Game seems to be down and the discord link didnt work.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 04:42 PM
Game seems to be down and the discord link didnt work.

It is nutaku that is down, so unless you are already logged in to a game you can't play any of the games on nutaku.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 05:42 PM
Is someone gonna buy my sales items so I can clear my storage and get $$$?

DrunkMonkGar
12-22-2018, 09:54 AM
Holy fuck! They changed some of the crafting times, so now potato chips take 2:30 (from 15) and green salad is at 1:40 (from 10)! You should now probably just not ever buy the salad bar and send anyone who wants some greens packing.

The upside is they added two new girls, including Santa.

lolix
12-22-2018, 10:00 AM
honestly , as someone that actually cooks (and cooks well) , it kinda rubs me the wrong way the fact that making bread takes 30 minutes , and making a garden salad takes 3h

DrunkMonkGar
12-22-2018, 06:25 PM
Oh! The single gallery slot cost's 1000 coins now.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 11:38 AM
The discord link doesn't work, I want to suggest they reel back some of the timers so the game can be played more.

lolix
12-23-2018, 02:44 PM
yep. i wanted to do the same actually

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 11:34 PM
Yeah the timers are stupid. Lettuce takes so long to grow and salads are super long to make. That's without consideration of most girls needing multiple salads.

lolix
12-23-2018, 11:45 PM
the sad part is that the rewards are also also really low most of the times for salads. I simply skip any request that involves salads atm since its generally faster to make anything else.

Second of all , the buildings costs way too much. If the market would be viable , having those priices would be okay , but considering that i barely manage to sell 1-2 items per day on the market , the prices for some of those production buildings is a bit ridiculous. Like 3-4k per building is a bit a much.

Won't even talk about the crappy storrage space. I upgraded till 200 , and i still barely manage. I get it that the game is meant to make people invest money in it , but you don't do that right at the start at the very least. You give some leeway at the start to get people invested in it first.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 12:27 AM
I'm at 160 storage space right now and I haven't really had problems anymore. I keep everything at about 10 (10 corn, 10 carrots, etc). I only farm stuff if I need it or if it's a ton of time like lettuce. Right now I'm trying to get a little more maybe around 20 lettuce to make some salads. I don't really feel like grinding rn so I think salads are good for that but you still need to check a few hours later to make two more since they always want 4 salads.

Iggzikof
12-24-2018, 04:37 AM
im at lvl 28 now.. and last land upg was 9K.. lvl 28 building is 15k and if u think higher lvls get easier cash its not probably even other way around.. missions harder and less rewards for them.. on avg i get like 150coins per mission... and yeah some things could actually get some tuning, but on other hand if we would get everything asap noone would be playing

Iggzikof
12-24-2018, 05:13 AM
and i dont get it why game doesnt have something like trash can if u need to get rid of something.. and fields could have some upg mechanic f.e. to boost time or crop etc..

lolix
12-24-2018, 05:30 AM
if u think 15k builds and 150 gold missions are viable , then you have a problem. Especially when you have to make 4 salads , all involving lettuce that also grows slowly. Like....that;;s a task that can take an entire day depending on the salad required the make.

Honestly , they could implement a buddy system , to help others fertilize farms and decrese the time required. That way they promote their game and drop some of the frustration as well

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 05:40 AM
im at lvl 28 now.. and last land upg was 9K.. lvl 28 building is 15k and if u think higher lvls get easier cash its not probably even other way around.. missions harder and less rewards for them.. on avg i get like 150coins per mission... and yeah some things could actually get some tuning, but on other hand if we would get everything asap noone would be playing

How are you such a high level? Seems some people got access to the game before I did by a big amount of time. There seemed to be others playing like a week or two before the play button even came up for me.

lolix
12-24-2018, 06:08 AM
well , i'm 22 and i started 2 almost 2 days ago. Just drop the missions that seem too tedious and do the simpler ones. A lot of people will wait a couple hours to complete a mission , instead of dropping it for missions that they can do in minutes. That way you can do more then 1 , even if they give each lower xp

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 07:37 AM
I mean all the unlockable images are already on ehentai so.... yea look it up there.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 07:56 AM
Are all the items in the decoration panel just decorations? Why would I spend diamonds on them? There are no descriptions on anything.

Iggzikof
12-24-2018, 08:14 AM
i started probably close to week ago.. and spent some cash on it so i unlocked more slots in building that gives u option to do queue when u are off like sleep or work and when i play i try as much to use 30s before end free "boost" etc...

one deco gives one diamond a day but it costs 95 so u need to play more days than that to get value out of it (tender sisters)

DrunkMonkGar
12-24-2018, 09:04 AM
I started when the game went into wide release and about an hour ago I reached whatever level unlocks the pie maker.

The tender sisters is the only decoration I've unlocked which does anything.

Iggzikof
12-24-2018, 11:15 AM
im kinda curious what orders will be after ill have all girls done,, cause for now it gives only for girls that arent done

sniddy
12-24-2018, 12:25 PM
Lettuce taking an hour just slows things down so much - the fact it's used in so much..is gutting

Fish at least is just corn and corn is easy - I'm churning rubbish missions but ones with heart rewards worth doing are taking 4 hours or so of time to make things....keeping 20 of most raw material is 120 of my 16 max storage...eggs and bacon 14 ish leaves little wiggle room

...it feels a little too grindy for my tastes - I may slow play it

lolix
12-24-2018, 01:19 PM
i have a 169 gold mission (so somewhat intermediary in terms of rewards. 360ish is the max i tend to make on hard ones , and around 40-50 on easy ones) that requires 3 seafood salads. Each is 4 hours , and they each require fish , radishes and lettuce. Let's assume i get the mission and i have no lettuce. It would require me at least 2-3 hours multiplying lettuces , and a whooping 12 hours to make the salads.

That is not okay. Salad times need to not be higher then 1h. It makes no sense. Actually , i think plants should be the highest time consumers rather then foods. I'd be okay with that since you can plant multiple plants at once. But food taking 4h per portion is stupidly grindy

edit : welp , i just got the biggest mission i ever saw , around 750 gold , requires 4 watermelon salads (6hours)

Iggzikof
12-24-2018, 02:42 PM

on left is my record,, still havent finished it lol maybe in next 20h 2nd highest coin reward i had was below 900

lolix
12-24-2018, 03:25 PM
didn't even bothered with it. Just reseted the mission.

Iggzikof
12-25-2018, 05:05 AM

effective usage of space :joy: .. not sure how it works tho trees and rocks regen and then when destroyed is decent chance for gems so i keep it for that

Iggzikof
12-25-2018, 08:38 AM
hmm game stopping bug after u have all girls done u get missions for every available girl including santas and that when u finish mission for her stops it

so we need at least for now reset every her mission x(

sniddy
12-26-2018, 09:19 AM
Getting an error loading the game anyone else?

Iggzikof
12-26-2018, 01:58 PM
got error in FF but on google it was working so i googled up how to clear cache in FF and ater that even there it works again

lolix
12-26-2018, 09:14 PM
out of curiosity..how can you get more facts from girls that you've already got all pics ? As it stands , i still require like 4 facts from mindy and stella , but completed their picture catalogues.

As it stands , u don't get new missions from them if u complete them

Iggzikof
12-27-2018, 04:07 AM
after u finish all girls then ull be getting them again on random

hornyg4mer
12-27-2018, 04:50 PM
Don't buy the sisters statue. It generates 1 gem every 24 hours. Very big waste
So since the statue costs 92, after 92 days i can earn my money back? i know it seems small gains, but after i waste all my gems on picture spaces, seems like i can get some benefits opening production space or selling slots

So... anyone want to add this to our list of wikis?

Like in an older post, i have started keeping track of the correct answers for the girls, and i also started calculating which crops are the best to sell. I havent done that much research into that yet, but so far i have been selling my salmon, 10 @ $200. It seems like the best because it only takes 11 minutes all together to make/fish (and if your on top of it, you can save like 58 seconds by finishing it early.

As im sure we all know, you can finish a crop or dish for FREE in the last 30 seconds, so even though thats small, its shaving time. Anyway if someone starts the wiki, i can add some info and im sure you all could either benefit, or add/correct me if i am wrong. I havent gotten as far as all of you (i got like 9/10 pictures of all girls, and have been skipping over requests that require milk products or salads so far.

let me know if a wiki is something we want to do. I think it would be beneficial

lolix
12-27-2018, 11:23 PM
am i really unlucky , or are mission rewards getting smaller and smaller?Last day i don't think i got an mission higher then 200-300 , but i got a fuckload of 30-50 gold missions.

Some of them even requiring salads or higher tier stuff

For example , right now i have a mission for Tamiko that requires 4 breads and 5 honey....which i wouldn't call exactly easy to procure. This gives me around 200 gold and around 130 hearts. Maybe it's me , but that seems rather low.

Another mission for chloe that gives around 230 gold and 120 hearts requires 5 potato chips and 2 apple juices and 2 bacon pieces.

Iggzikof
12-28-2018, 12:10 AM
yup,, further u are rewards for missions go slightly down and req for them up but in a way it makes sense because u create more

hornyg4mer
12-28-2018, 02:36 PM
am i really unlucky , or are mission rewards getting smaller and smaller?Last day i don't think i got an mission higher then 200-300 , but i got a fuckload of 30-50 gold missions.

Some of them even requiring salads or higher tier stuff

For example , right now i have a mission for Tamiko that requires 4 breads and 5 honey....which i wouldn't call exactly easy to procure. This gives me around 200 gold and around 130 hearts. Maybe it's me , but that seems rather low.

Another mission for chloe that gives around 230 gold and 120 hearts requires 5 potato chips and 2 apple juices and 2 bacon pieces.
that sucks. i think you should get a set amount of gold for the item. If your request is just corn, your reward is a set amount per corn given. If your request is salads, you should get a set amount per salad requested. would seem only fair. If anything was to deviate from that, it would be slightly cheaper if they asked for the item in bulk.

Same with real world. Everything has a set base price. Haggling up or down is the only exception

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 05:09 PM
So this game has a surprisingly fun gameplay loop, Girls have personalities, some slight mistranslations here and there.

Only thing I really hold against this game is having an inventory count against you - I've played stuff like this and it's really unnecessary. I don't even mind pics being locked as you're earning currency and the dialogue gets my motors runnings.

sniddy
12-29-2018, 07:29 AM
it does but 6 hours for 1 honey? REALLY

REALLLLLY

I was expecting 3 or 4 at least per harvest....1 and you also have to harvest sunflowers to get the feed....just FFS

lolix
12-31-2018, 07:00 AM
the game is weird. At least the progression curve is.

I've finished unlocking all the pictures of the first 2 girls in like the first couple of days of playing. Heck , i didn't even got all their facts but got all pictures.

After that ....the progression slowed down quite a bit. At some point , i had all facts unlocked for jane , and only 4 pictures.

Unregistered
01-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Personally, would like to see less tools and more gems from girl fact boxes.

VeryVoodoo
01-01-2019, 05:12 PM
The paywall for picture slots is pretty weird lol.

sniddy
01-02-2019, 12:15 AM
Personally, would like to see less tools and more gems from girl fact boxes.

the crappy amount of gems are almost meaningless - tools are good

The balance is fine

The 'paywall' is really not there it's get them now or grind out orders

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Some of the Q&As are ridiculous. Most games diversify answers so that if you know the girl's personality, you have a good chance. There are a lot of questions where all three answers are similar, and I still laugh when I see the one question where one answer is listening to comedy podcasts and the other answer is watching comedies. Huuuuuge difference.

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 06:30 PM
The best advice i can give is to only take easy fast orders for your girls. If you take hard orders you'll max out their affection before you finish all their facts and then the game never gives you more quests for that girl to finish the facts.

This happened to me for Mindy and Stella. Their affection is maxed but i cant finish their facts.

Iggzikof
01-06-2019, 09:21 PM
The best advice i can give is to only take easy fast orders for your girls. If you take hard orders you'll max out their affection before you finish all their facts and then the game never gives you more quests for that girl to finish the facts.

This happened to me for Mindy and Stella. Their affection is maxed but i cant finish their facts.

you can,, i already wrote it here,, after u have all girls done u get again random missions

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 09:33 PM
The secret for this game is the market, use as much as possible.

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 01:14 AM
you can,, i already wrote it here,, after u have all girls done u get again random missions

So I literally have to beat the game by unlocking all girls and maxing all their affections before I can complete facts for the very first girl...

That will take months of f2p and is ridiculously stupid game design.

hornyg4mer
01-07-2019, 06:20 AM
So I literally have to beat the game by unlocking all girls and maxing all their affections before I can complete facts for the very first girl...

That will take months of f2p and is ridiculously stupid game design.

although i agree that its horrible since it has also happened to me, its part of the game. Its gonna give you more quests to unlock more pictures over quests just to get to know a girl. You only get like 5 gems for getting all the facts. I would think the artwork and STORY would be priority. Also, you should be able to complete requests like in minutes.

You make it sound like its gonna take months to complete the full roster of 10 girls (1 is Mrs Clause, which shouldnt really count). If it took me a week to max out the first two, then its gonna be about the same time to get the next two. Or for a better comparison, if i got 20 pictures (10 per maxed girl), then in that next week i should have 20 more pictures (since at this point girls are more random).

sniddy
01-08-2019, 01:58 PM
Issue is later orders include more harder to make stuff

lolix
01-09-2019, 06:32 AM
not only that , but also give way less affection

hornyg4mer
01-10-2019, 07:10 AM
Issue is later orders include more harder to make stuff

not only that , but also give way less affection

Yes, that is true.

If you want to get to know all the facts of the girls, then you actually want less affection. Affection is what nets you more story line/ pictures, and after you get all of the girl's pictures, thats when you stop getting quests for her.

As stated before, if you refresh your quests, there is a high chance of getting something easy, like just corn as the request. Ive had a few refreshes that after waiting the 10 minutes, i got quests that actually required stuff i have in my inventory, and those are stuff i needed to get rid of anyway.

For me, i just refresh anything that doesn't require salads or cheese. I log on every 2 hours, to not only pick up my items for the requests, but actually buy the materials needed to update my barn. And note that you can hold onto completed requests. I save them for the next chest, and then blast them all one after another.

I know there is a wikia with all the girls answers and stuff, but i kind of wanted to make an official wiki for it here. Just waiting on a mod to create the wiki

DrunkMonkGar
01-13-2019, 11:16 AM
I just hit the max level of 30 and unlocked the cupcake decoration, which says it generates coins daily but it doesn't have a timer or anything.

Edit: It didn't provide anything, the description was wrong.

hornyg4mer
01-15-2019, 12:51 AM
I just hit the max level of 30 and unlocked the cupcake decoration, which says it generates coins daily but it doesn't have a timer or anything.

Edit: It didn't provide anything, the description was wrong.

there are a few new decorations that i saw that cost gems. Anyone wanna try it and let us know if they give anything?

lolix
01-24-2019, 08:13 AM
exactly waht i was wondering as well. Is there any decoration that is worth purchasing atm ?

sniddy
02-14-2019, 05:45 AM
It's just so slow....this is my issue, so many things taking 2+ hours and you need 4 of them, and the required ingredients also take 2 hours to grow

So many 3/4 things needed so you have to come back to reset the work queue as it's only 2 long...2....unless you pay

Bruceski
02-15-2019, 11:56 AM
The holiday update put Miss Valentine on my girls list at 0/0 affinity, all her stats are listed but "0/12", her photos section is blank, and she's not showing up for any deliveries. Did something break on my end?

Mattiasfromsweden
02-17-2019, 05:49 AM
Does miss valentine take it in the ass in the third picture?
Dont think i have the time to get that one.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 11:54 AM
This game has been really good overall lately, but Miss Valentine has been nearly impossible to find. Definitely concerned about finishing her. Other than that, my only complaint is that it seems every task lately wants the same few items, but that's probably just some bad luck.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 07:17 PM
Hey i just saw we have a wiki for this game

harem-battle.club/ wiki/ Booty-Farm
(i see i need to register to post links)

I plan to start tracking some stats to fill in whats missing. Do i need to register to this site to actually contribute to the wiki?

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 10:52 AM
Guess Miss Valentine is gone. Wasn't able to get her last picture. Really sketchy job of deploying her. She was almost never available.

lolix
02-23-2019, 02:56 AM
same here , and i completed all other girls 100%. Valentine would apear in only 1 card at any given time , and a lot of the times i had to reset her sinceit was asking for stuf i just unlocked (like shakes) when i didn't evne had a shake bar yet

Guess it's also a bit of my fault since i kinda got lazy last couple weeks and only logged in a couple times per day

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 05:14 PM
Does miss valentine take it in the ass in the third picture?
Dont think i have the time to get that one.
Do you actually have the photos for valantine.

Mattiasfromsweden
03-09-2019, 12:58 AM
Do you actually have the photos for valantine.

Yeah i managed to get them all 3. She didnt take in the butt tough. Bummer.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 07:21 AM
Hate how in other websites this game is advertised with sex animations and when you play the game there are none.

Khaine
04-19-2019, 12:06 AM
Has anyone actually figured out or found a list of what most of the decorations actually do?

lolix
04-19-2019, 01:38 AM
literally what i came here to as as well khaine. Would be lovely to know which decoration does what.

DrunkMonkGar
04-19-2019, 01:07 PM
So far only Tender Sisters (the dick statue) and the current event statue do anything.

Khaine
04-19-2019, 05:53 PM
Yeah I was curious as theres really no info and I saw they have a deco in a bundle you can buy. Would make sense to atleast let people know what they are buying.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 01:00 AM
270 tasks to finish the Easter girl?! Hope this event lasts through June. xD

Unregistered
05-03-2019, 09:52 AM
Someone is going to need to share the love for the Bunny pictures. I've been playing like crazy, but there's no chance I'm going to finish. At 150/270.

lolix
05-05-2019, 02:50 AM
seriously people ? i've barely played the last couple of weeks , and even i'm at 220 already. Honestly , if i was bored enough , i'd have probably finished them already

just delete tasks that will take too long.

Ringo111
05-24-2019, 11:19 AM
Yeah i managed to get them all 3. She didnt take in the butt tough. Bummer.

Can you upload the 3 photos from Valentine?

Unregistered
05-24-2019, 09:36 PM
Does anyone know how many pictures you can get from the train orders?

So far I have done about 40 chests from the train and only have 1 picture for Laura. Are there more pictures?

DrunkMonkGar
05-25-2019, 06:59 PM
I've got Mindy, Ginny and Laura. I know there are more because Sarah and Emma were specifically announced, but the game refuses to give me any more.

Unregistered
05-27-2019, 12:10 PM
350 Rubys for the new scenes lol. They know how much they messed up with the game because gold isn't worth anything anymore.

fake
05-27-2019, 05:35 PM
Anybody else getting an uncaught runtime error: memory access out of bounds? Can't play the game.

Unregistered
05-28-2019, 06:20 AM
Anybody else getting an uncaught runtime error: memory access out of bounds? Can't play the game.

Try Ctrl-F5.

Unregistered
06-24-2019, 10:42 AM
So after each girl's original scenes, everything is going to be paid from now on?

DrunkMonkGar
06-24-2019, 09:48 PM
Seems so, other than events, but train deliveries can give 11 gems at a time. I had so many before Mindy 2.0 released I was buying extra crafting slots because there was no way I was going to need two 15-slot gallery expansions in a row.

DrunkMonkGar
07-03-2019, 01:32 AM
The new event girl's thinking pose and talking to herself really reminds me of another character but I can't put my finger on who it is. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Unregistered
07-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Yay, two more series 2 sets out, and I still don't have enough diamonds for the first of these four. This game is going to get old fast if you have to keep paying for content. And yes, I know, you can earn diamonds, but I switched to paying for pictures via coins too late. Now I have to recoup diamonds which takes a long time.

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 04:56 PM
There's gotta be leaked images somewhere ya?

Unregistered
09-12-2019, 09:48 AM
Anyone keeping track of the answers to the questions? I have a small table with it all, but what is the best way to post it? Is there gonna be a wiki made for this game? I can post it there if and when thats made

Yes, I've started a table with the answers to questions and ones i've gotten right and wrong. I'd love to combine it with what you have.

Unregistered
09-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Yes, that is true.

I know there is a wikia with all the girls answers and stuff, but i kind of wanted to make an official wiki for it here. Just waiting on a mod to create the wiki

Hey Hornyg4mer!

Where is that wiki with the girls answers and stuff? I can't find it here. Please post the link.

Thanks

Khaine
09-24-2019, 12:09 PM
Hmm says its been disabled. Anyone else have an issue with the train not giving any keys?

Unregistered
09-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Havent been able to get into the game for about 3 days now. Anyone else?

DrunkMonkGar
09-28-2019, 11:12 PM
I've been able to log in without real problem. I had to put my information back in at one point, but that was it.

Khaine
09-29-2019, 09:01 AM
Yeah no problems for me logging in

prettykitty
11-30-2019, 11:15 AM
So I just finished up Sandra's story chapter 1 and the picture breaks continuity. You are doing Mindy in the cooch but she only does anal to preserve her virginity (which I've always felt was a stupid loophole). Is it weird to care about these sorts of details in a porn game?

DrunkMonkGar
11-30-2019, 04:12 PM
You were assumed to have already completed Mindy season 1 by time Sandra even released. The continuity is fine, you're just not seeing it in order.

prettykitty
11-30-2019, 05:00 PM
Oh yeah. I completed Mindy so long ago I forgot. I've just answered her question about anal enough times that I remembered that part.

DrunkMonkGar
11-30-2019, 06:18 PM
Yeah, it is weird answering questions for characters when they're out of date. Like I kept fucking up questions for Tamiko about things that were happening while going through her 2nd season.

cicou
12-17-2019, 11:06 AM
I've finished all season 1 scenes of all girls, all photos are unlocked (171 photos and animations including events and advantures), all events have been finished. I have nothing to do now because I have to buy second seasons of the girls by 350 gems each but I have only 330 gems. It's impossible to collect that amount of gems. I will no longer continue playing this game. Such a shame.

DrunkMonkGar
12-18-2019, 01:07 AM
I've unlocked 4 2nd seasons completely free, but you do you. I would suggest at least showing up for events, if you like the game.

asianstuff
03-04-2020, 06:01 AM
I'm a little bit out of the loop on this one, but can anybody explain Chloe's slight redesign?

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 01:20 PM
Has anyone actually figured out or found a list of what most of the decorations actually do?

The only decoration that does anything is the statue of tender girls that gives 1 gem every 24 hours.

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 02:34 PM

You can find all the pictures in pornhub

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 02:36 PM

You can find all the pictures at porhub

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 03:02 PM
The secret for this game is the market, use as much as possible.

My trick was to use all the gems that i got on the first levels to buy 2 or 3 more market slots to sell high value items 10X at a time.
After you got the levels where you get apple juice and Beefeed you can sell those in packs of 10X for high values like 1950 to 2500.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 05:02 PM
I only recently came back to this game after... uh, a couple of months. Didn't even remember in which state I left it.
Apparently, I had made 2,5 million from market sales. (Which I can vaguely remember.) I mostly sold stuff you can produce fast and easy or stuff with as few ingredients as possible. I invested my gems early on in tender sister decoration and market slots (got 9, at this point).

After coming back, I worked my way up from level 40 (the max back then, so I got bored) to level 50. Buying absolutely everything, always trying to upgrade my barn, buying all new buildings... I didn't even manage to 'get rid' of half a million. Still sitting comfortably above 2 million.

However, at this point, the train is basically the key to everything. I got impatient at some points and bought a couple of gems or took some offer or something, but you can totally get everything without ever paying a dime. Fulfilling the train orders and getting 3 keys together has a chance to give you something between 5 to 12 gems. If you already have all the adventures, even better. The other 'loot' is a growth buff for you fields, a barn upgrade (which is good in its own right) and a photo slot (which is basically free gems as well). So with the exception of the buff, all good loot.

At this point, I have all season 2's so far and my barn has a capacity of 1,300 and I'm currently working on collecting enough gems to bring all my shops up to 4 available crafting slots. I think I'm going to collect 350 gems extra, because after maxing out the recent season 2's and upgrading my buildings... I'm probably going into hibernation again. xD

Events where you have to fulfil orders are obviously a pain in the backside, as every production not focused on the train slows your progress in gaining more gems.

Yeah. That's my to cents, I guess. Hope it helps. Happy gaming!