PDA

View Full Version : [Event 67.5] Taimanin Asagi Collaboration!

Kitty
12-13-2018, 04:57 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuR4yNuUcAA_aHH.jpg:large

how unexpected... should be pretty easy I guess, less to do than the DP reward ones thank god...
eh, just posting it here so we can discuss below and help each other as I have no fucking clue how to work the game... it's literally worse than DP

artista
12-13-2018, 05:36 AM
Its just spam clicking "next" during quest battles until you hit level 20. Doesnt take much time.

Im just sad they only give the damn rewards when event ends.

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 05:57 AM
2-5 is the best map for leveling, but yeah there's nothing to discuss the game is just clicking.

Chrestomancy
12-13-2018, 06:10 AM
Lol I remember how much you loved DP.

After 5 mins, looks to me like yet another rebadged DP game engine, just like that Idol Wars game. Suggest from personal experience with these cross-overs that when you've completed the objectives, you take a short video showing you opening Nutaku home which displays date specific stuff, open wasabi and show your level. Otherwise in 3 weeks time when you get no rewards, and it turns out the admins deleted your account, you'll have nothing to show to the support teams.

BJakin77
12-13-2018, 10:17 AM
Not a true collaboration, since there is no cross-over with characters from each game. Although I would love to see Asagi, Sakura, and the gang in KP in chibi form. Or vice-versa.

MagicSpice
12-13-2018, 11:22 AM
Taimanin is hot garbage. Glad I've already gotten to rank 18 on it when it first came out cause that's less time I have to deal with that shitty game.

Yes, I REALLY don't like that game.

Kitty
12-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Not a true collaboration, since there is no cross-over with characters from each game. Although I would love to see Asagi, Sakura, and the gang in KP in chibi form. Or vice-versa.

yes, that's why it's called a collaboration and not a crossover, as it's just rewards in each game rather than having each games characters in the other games... and it won't happen, as it's a nutaku own event rather than a dmm event... I guess they're just making it so more people try out taimanin because it's rather new and pretty unpopular...

Taimanin is hot garbage. Glad I've already gotten to rank 18 on it when it first came out cause that's less time I have to deal with that shitty game.

Yes, I REALLY don't like that game.

yeah it's pretty fucking ass...

MagicSpice
12-13-2018, 11:41 AM
yeah it's pretty fucking ass...

I honestly want to set Pero Pero Seduction on fire now and Taimanin makes Pero seem like game of the year...

The only reason I can think of why they're doing this is cause Taimanin's playerbase is dipping hard and they want a more popular one to play it in hopes of Taimanin getting a larger one.

Kitty
12-13-2018, 11:43 AM
speaking of taimanin I already got a LR girl lmao

x255
12-13-2018, 12:02 PM
yes, that's why it's called a collaboration and not a crossover, as it's just rewards in each game rather than having each games characters in the other games... and it won't happen, as it's a nutaku own event rather than a dmm event... I guess they're just making it so more people try out taimanin because it's rather new and pretty unpopular...

"We've spent quite an effort bringing this game to you, so you better be grateful and play it.
Or you know, next event you get will be a "migration" event :p"

I've ended on KamiPro due to such "migration", will be ironic if I will end it like that too :)

Dunhere
12-13-2018, 03:49 PM
After 30 seconds of TA 'gameplay', my only thought was that any players of that game would hopefully take this opportunity to escape to KP.

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 08:03 PM
I just can't play this. I would play in it (and cry) if they bring some uniq girls for event but...

BMLlednar
12-13-2018, 08:49 PM
I see nobody here shares my enjoyment of this awful game. If I had to guess, I'd say that's probably largely due to the game being awful. Well, I just hope there are enough weird people like me who inexplicably and irrationally enjoy TABA to keep it from shutting down.

MagicSpice
12-14-2018, 12:18 AM
something that doesn't help is that the game is honestly quite slow to get going....

it takes a lot of luck to get strong girls, resources to upgrade them seem to drain way too fast (if you get them), and like Pero Pero Seduction there's quite the paywall when it comes to gacha (cause pulls are few and far between).

also, who's bright idea was it to have a skip function for events, but not the main storyline.... you get infinite stam til rank 30 and increased exp til rank 50, but have to sit there clicking multiple times instead of that nice skip function the event has (but the event also doesn't give nearly as much EXP and it also drains stam).

hell, i even got my ass handed to me by level fucking 3 raid bosses.... why is low level ones so hard hitting?

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 12:48 AM
ugh glad i played that game long enough to be lvl 24 (to be sure)
but game is awfull, main character sucks, girls suck, gameplay if there is any sucks, upgrading girls takes to much gold each time you do it and you get like 50 gold from mobs in story while upgrading cost 3k+
game is also cencorsed from what i have seen, overall game is just awfull hot garbage, guess we uneducated westerns arent fond of shitty games lol :P

BMLlednar
12-14-2018, 12:55 AM
hell, i even got my ass handed to me by level fucking 3 raid bosses.... why is low level ones so hard hitting?

Huh, that does seem a bit odd. Out of curiosity, what do you have in your attack and defense decks at the moment? I'm not going to actually defend the game from anything else you said there...it's all entirely true, especially early on before you're strong enough to farm raid bosses and resources become effectively infinite...but still a slow grind that requires you to click "next" constantly.

AutoCrimson
12-14-2018, 04:45 AM
just skip the raid bosses, honestly, and forget bout event, its exp is this
grind normal q and u will be done

interface of the game is even worse than of DP for me

MagicSpice
12-14-2018, 10:04 AM
Huh, that does seem a bit odd. Out of curiosity, what do you have in your attack and defense decks at the moment? I'm not going to actually defend the game from anything else you said there...it's all entirely true, especially early on before you're strong enough to farm raid bosses and resources become effectively infinite...but still a slow grind that requires you to click "next" constantly.

I think it's at around 4-5k for both. Don't fully remember what's in there but it seems aimed towards Taimanin and demons...

But honestly, I don't really care anymore since I'm dropping Taimanin entirely at this point

Kitty
12-14-2018, 10:24 AM
welp... i'm done.. got to rank 31 on taimanin cuz autoclicker... pretty easy
and guys don't take this thread too seriously, no need to complain about the game as it's literally just nutaku giving us a chance to get nice rewards... they didn't have to do this
pretty much just a bonus while we wait for the next event to start, which is on the 16th...

x255
12-14-2018, 11:02 AM
welp... i'm done.. got to rank 31 on taimanin cuz autoclicker... pretty easy
and guys don't take this thread too seriously, no need to complain about the game as it's literally just nutaku giving us a chance to get nice rewards... they didn't have to do this
No one complaining about free stuff.

Still, a terrible game as a terrible game, and cheap ways to "promote" won't make it any better.
(omg free SR ticket and 900 jewels, so generous!)

AutoCrimson
12-14-2018, 11:50 AM
interface is outdated, ye, but DMM now hosts new game from same serie (probly thats why this one got green light here on Taco)

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 02:42 PM
someone here knows if necessary grind levels in kamihime too for rewards? because i am already level 102 and is dificult level up this point. And the event page do not update when i arrived level 15 in Taimanin, only display "clear" in the "Complete tutorial".

Kitty
12-14-2018, 02:58 PM
It's just a visual glitch... don't worry about it, if you've completed them, then you've completed them regardless of what the page says. it's currently the same for everyone, so nutaku should fix it soon enough

Dunhere
12-14-2018, 03:41 PM
If nothing else, I can at least say that I am happier about the hour I spent hating TA than the hours upon hours I spent hating DP.

MagicSpice
12-14-2018, 04:43 PM
If nothing else, I can at least say that I am happier about the hour I spent hating TA than the hours upon hours I spent hating DP.

At least in DP, I got a lot more tickets and such.

100% free on it and I'm packing over 1mil power on it and 3 LR