PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Managarmr, have wind eido 100% to trade

Houn
01-01-2019, 07:56 PM
Hello,
Thank you for coming to this post. As title is saying, I'm looking for the 100% light eido to start the game with. I've found out about the game recently, and after playing it for a little bit I've really enjoyed in it. After finding out about rerolling and how useful it can be, I've decided to go for it and have been rerolling for quite a few hours during the previous 4-5 days, excluding the New Year.
I like how the light element seems to be and I would truly be happy to be able to play it. If anyone gets or has Managarmr and wants to trade it for 100% wind eido, please do contact me on here, or even better on Discord Houn#5895. Until someone contacts me, I'll continue on to reroll.
I wish you all well, thank you for reading my post.

Unregistered
01-01-2019, 08:03 PM
theres an accounts giveaways + trade thread here too. might want to check there as well

Houn
01-01-2019, 08:20 PM
Thank you very much for your swift and useful response. I did take a look at the accounts giveaway thread and posted there as well. Once again thank you. I hope that soon enough I'll finally be able to play and progress in the game.
Have a fantastic day~

Laventale
01-02-2019, 10:27 AM
There's a thread for this already.