PDA

View Full Version : Intelligent attacking in Slot B

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 09:39 PM
The daily events in Slot B are fairly grindy seeing as your attacks refresh every 5 minutes. However, intelligent attacking can mitigate the grind.

Follow these simple rules:
1. Only attack people with >= 10,000 points as they have already received all of the event's point rewards.
2. If there is no such person, attack only people who are sitting at a point threshold with no defense shields.

Do NOT attack people who are crossing between point thresholds. Not everyone is going for rank, and you are wasting valuable event points. You're not going to get rank awards unless you get 10,000 points anyway (and have put forth the cash for defense).

Unregistered
01-11-2019, 11:11 AM
If you expect intelligence from people, you're wasting your time. It's crabs in a bucket.
My initial assumption was, "eh, this will be easy, people are smart enough to only attack people at a safe threshold so everybody wins, should only take a few hours to get the pictures."

Not.

(Note: I'm not entirely convinced it's actually *people* that are simply that stupid, as I have a hard time believing that there are THAT many people going after rank, since 99.5% aren't going to get crap in the rankings. Be willing to bet the devs have put in automated bots/or simply added some sort of decay.)