PDA

View Full Version : New event/ WTF Nutaku

hornyg4mer
12-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Hey everyone! just wanting to vent a bit.

Nutaku now made the event even more difficult. I need to have 50,000 stamps to get the SR card? I couldnt even make the 5,000 from the last event.

Then, the event boss is the same character! Sometimes i click to fight, only to find out i saw a 1 stamina click for a boss that needed 2 or 3.

Did Nutaku really run out of characters to make each boss different? (there are literally hundreds of cards, with more to come)

And the usual problems (played 3o days for the free event ticket, got nothing new)

THats all. Fun

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify, event boss level 1 and 2 look the same. The level 3 of that character is noticeably different

Balek
12-03-2015, 02:57 PM
It was 50,000 last event as well, so nothing changed.

The same boss thing is pretty bad tho.

chillinfar
12-03-2015, 05:46 PM
All guards are one, Riza (N Sexy card), but the glowing effect of her final phase is emm...

Perhaps that Nutaku still messing up with event gacha tickets, well, i'll save money this time.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S: boxes are dropping peronamin and puddings again, but as they are stolen by the macro gangs (not only EA is doing that), buy some silver/golden keys.

Balek
12-03-2015, 06:04 PM
I must say that I kinda like the 3 stamina fight. She looks like shes being fucked and cums when you defeat her. That's certainly something new and way better than just static image but the purple aura is kinda weird.

Edit: Looks like no pero glasses from the cases this time :(

Unregistered
12-04-2015, 05:14 PM
I must say that I kinda like the 3 stamina fight. She looks like shes being fucked and cums when you defeat her. That's certainly something new and way better than just static image but the purple aura is kinda weird.

Yeah the sexy entrance is fine but slows game play...
I really hope they fix the no glasses thing.... it pisses me off cause I could use 'em...

Balek
12-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Yeah the sexy entrance is fine but slows game play...
I really hope they fix the no glasses thing.... it pisses me off cause I could use 'em...
They keep changing shit between events. For example, during 1st (probably, dont remember exaclty) pero coloseum, you earned card reveals for each Gacha Ticket Bundle (like it is now with the pink keys), so I stashed 2,5 M pero but they never did that again.

Kuremisago
12-04-2015, 08:45 PM
I hate Gambits...always get the least out of them.
The one card I actually want is from the 50k stamps too...which is impossible for me.

chillinfar
12-05-2015, 12:52 AM
They keep changing shit between events. For example, during 1st (probably, dont remember exaclty) pero coloseum, you earned card reveals for each Gacha Ticket Bundle (like it is now with the pink keys), so I stashed 2,5 M pero but they never did that again.

That gave a cost for cashers: shitty rates for event gacha and a shitty SED cheat on event cards (now the trend on perocolo).

- - - Updated - - -

The one card I actually want is from the 50k stamps too...which is impossible for me.

I'll make a meme about PPS events. And Gambit is the cleanest atm.

Unregistered
12-05-2015, 02:02 AM
guys how does a macro work exactly ?

SyncBR
12-05-2015, 04:45 PM

We´re two then...that's the only card that I wanted as well. I only got 4k stamps so far =P. My best bet would be the free nutaku points you can get( I think it was 500 or something...I'm not even sure if it exists or not) and buying the daily pack that comes with the e-gacha ticket and a gold key.

Kuremisago
12-06-2015, 12:23 AM
guys how does a macro work exactly ?

A macro is a program that automates actions.
Just set it to spamclick between the Go button, one of the choices in ChanceTime, and the Burger button, I guess.

chillinfar
12-06-2015, 01:24 AM

Farm pink boxes instead of trying to defeat those macro guys. I can farm a relative low quantity of boxes (like 30-40 per day)

panxiaotian
12-06-2015, 05:15 AM
Farm pink boxes instead of trying to defeat those macro guys. I can farm a relative low quantity of boxes (like 30-40 per day)

How?? Do you mean getting boxes instead of keys?

chillinfar
12-06-2015, 10:03 AM
Because those macro tards doesn't let one for you.

Massume
12-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Because those macro tards doesn't let one for you.

I already thought that it was weird that my boxes were opened by the same player every time, despite that he/she was already inactive for around 12 hours.
But this explains a lot.

Unregistered
12-06-2015, 10:17 AM

The same. I won't get it as always.. x33
Got only 3k stamps at this moment.. x33

Vic47
12-06-2015, 12:44 PM

Lol, for me she looks like a chinese hopping ghoul Jiag Shi because of this evil aura and her jumps.

And yes, no more Pero Glasses and SR Cards for even the Gold boxes (
And also, yes, they chose the ugliest N chick from the deck to be the boss this time, who looks like a Thai transsexual for me somehow. D:

Also. A pink key (ONE!) for 3,500 and 15,000 stamps is... REALLY? They really think it is a "reward"? Come on, i already have 700+ of those, and have no chance to use more than a dozen of them per day because of the Macro Fuhrers, not mentioning that i can easily buy any more of them anytime for just 1k Pero each... I could acept, like, 1 gold key here, and, like, 10-50 gold keys as a reward on higher stamp quantities, but this... This is more of an insult to me, than a reward... =_=#

- - - Updated - - -

they are stolen by the macro gangs (not only EA is doing that), buy some silver/golden keys.
Who else does that? I only noticed EA so far... Or, maybe, at least others don't lend their accounts to someone to stay online 24/7?

- - - Updated - - -

I already thought that it was weird that my boxes were opened by the same player every time, despite that he/she was already inactive for around 12 hours.
But this explains a lot.

Not only that (i mean, sometimes i open like 5-6 boxes of the same player in a sequence of a minute or two) bot they open them in less than 1 minute after you find them! Example: you open pink case list, and see 3:59:59 (i.e. a case that was spawned 1 second ago, since they last for 4 hours). You click on "open it" and then get a message that it was already opened by someone! Or, you start opening the pink boxes and see a list of, say, 6 of them. You open one, quickly, and then, suddenly, find out that there are only like 2 or 1 left unopened, instead of 5 or even 4.. You go to "opened" tab and see they all were opened right away during the last few seconds by EvilAngel alone...

chillinfar
12-06-2015, 03:53 PM
My tip is: don't hold silver/golden keys, BURN THEM NOW! If rates on first phase are bad, don't expect a change in second phase. In fact, rates was always lower past perogambit

Unregistered
12-06-2015, 04:44 PM
There are glasses, but from golden cases only, so none cashers are highly unlikely to get a lot of them. SR still is in the silver/gold boxes but the rates for it are atrocious. Looked through quite a few opened friend cases and the SR generally doesn't even appear once per page, while last time you saw it like 4-5x per page of opened boxes.

As for the whole macroing, the low rates on radars and no glasses outside of gold cases are much more annoying than losing out on a couple of pink cases due to some macroer I'd say.

chillinfar
12-06-2015, 05:18 PM
drevil_gamebalance.jpg

But in the good hand, no more unnecesary pink keys are dropping from Risa's encounters. I found this perogambit more balanced than previous ones, so balanced that i will cash again :v

Rates for SR are pretty low and you need to burn more consumables to farm pink boxes, but Nutaku is no longer trolling with pink keys, so is easier to face those macrofags once you get enough stamina to farm.

GG Nutkau

Balek
12-06-2015, 05:56 PM
I found this perogambit more balanced than previous ones, so balanced that i will cash again :v
That sounds like an excuse to "allow" yourself to spend money on this game. It will never be balanced and this gambit is just like any other apart from the glasses not dropping and lower chance for card from cases. Pink keys are still dropping from boss encounters...

chillinfar
12-06-2015, 10:43 PM
That sounds like an excuse to "allow" yourself to spend money on this game. It will never be balanced and this gambit is just like any other apart from the glasses not dropping and lower chance for card from cases. Pink keys are still dropping from boss encounters...

I need to see it, i see no pink keys in the whole event atm (or if it drops, it's rate is also low). And remember what i said on last EG, they are trying to recover value on consumables.

In the other hand, i saw more stamps than before from boxes, the fiasco is on higher lvl boxes which can drop pink stuff with more frequency (is happening since last perogambit)

- - - Updated - - -

In a few words, now the P2F are the golden keys :v

Unregistered
12-07-2015, 03:08 AM
You're insanely lucky then, I get pink keys at the same rate as I got them last time around.

Also how exactly is the event more balanced again, when they nerfed everything around it? No more glasses except from Gold Cases, SR is insanely rare and silver/gold drops went down the drain. It's so nice to finally get a gold key and get something like a peronamin half for it or 30 stamps for a silver key. So nice. On top of all that they continue the trend of worse and worse rewards. Who'd honestly want pink keys as a reward for stamps?

chillinfar
12-07-2015, 09:45 AM
put a screenshot.

But this time even paid users will get the same luck (again, P2F)

JSensei
12-07-2015, 10:08 AM
I just got a pink key from a one-focus boss. It's not common (I'd estimate around 10%) but it happens. I've gotten two pink keys that way.

Unregistered
12-07-2015, 04:07 PM
Peromins, puddings,glasses card reveals, gatcha tickets, WC and some of the "energy drinks" are permanent because the can be bought in the cash shop... burgers, fries, shakes, cokes, etc that substitute for one of the permanent items do get removed...(basicly just peromin, pudding substitutes). I was told that glasses are available this time but it's faster to buy them because it's gold case only at a low drop rate....

Damnit I use those glasses to get the astamps/collectable to get the card.... this time around they made it a pay to play balance...

Grimnm
12-17-2015, 12:22 PM
even the top 1000 aren't mostly achieving 50k stamps ... and with the new limited items shi!t just got real ... i had 30 pero shakes stashed just waiting for the Gambit , just to have them taken away ;--;

chillinfar
12-17-2015, 09:27 PM
This was due to two things: Event gacha was bad (those N cards...), but golden keys was even worse and had the same drop than pink stuff.

Server population reached a peak of 15k, but 2nd phase was down to almost 11K

Last Perocolo reached a peak of 12K.

ThermalGeeK
12-18-2015, 11:16 AM
if you have the 2 pink N's that should give boost how much max can they give in stamp bonus, and lets face it guys the 50.000 is nearly only gainable if yer P2W *Sigh* :( i hope the cards come back D:

chillinfar
12-18-2015, 11:31 AM
72k with R slayer.

Nutaku love whales, but whales needs krill to run alive

Balek
12-18-2015, 12:32 PM
72k with R slayer.
I have R slayer and I'm at 37k, so you are either playing 24/7 or have used some radars/glasses.
I didn't use any radars yet, got like 450 stockpiled for the end of the event.

SumTingRong
12-18-2015, 12:44 PM
3 days left man

Balek
12-18-2015, 01:25 PM
3 days left man
Yeah I know, I'll easily get 50k, I even have glasses from previous gambit if needed. Just saying that 72k with just R slayer is nearly impossible without any other items. Or hes lucky as fuck.

Holic
12-18-2015, 01:25 PM
I have R slayer and I'm at 37k, so you are either playing 24/7 or have used some radars/glasses.
I didn't use any radars yet, got like 450 stockpiled for the end of the event.

I'm at 51k with all R slayer (2 level 100 and 1 level 30) and using about 200 radar.

Balek
12-18-2015, 02:12 PM
I'm at 51k with all R slayer (2 level 100 and 1 level 30) and using about 200 radar.
Yeah but you have 2 R slayers, thats already a huge boost, and u also used 200 radars so that seems a bit right. So you are even bigger proof that 70k with just 1 slayer is impossible.

Holic
12-18-2015, 03:27 PM
Yeah but you have 2 R slayers, thats already a huge boost, and u also used 200 radars so that seems a bit right. So you are even bigger proof that 70k with just 1 slayer is impossible.
Yes, 70k with one R slayer it's almost impossibile (without radar and/or glasses). I got 5 salyers (2 N and 3 R) with a multiplier of 5.02 and I don't think I'll reach 70k (cause my target was 50k and I save radar/glasses for the next gambit).

chillinfar
12-19-2015, 06:30 AM
Level 85, this means 526 stamina (i invested in peronamin at first days of server to boost lvl, now i don't regret it)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, 70k with one R slayer it's almost impossibile (without radar and/or glasses). I got 5 salyers (2 N and 3 R) with a multiplier of 5.02 and I don't think I'll reach 70k (cause my target was 50k and I save radar/glasses for the next gambit).

4 r gachas to Kurito bring a high chance to get glasses.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, Macro Führer is lvl 123, mind how much stamina can refill per pot.

Vic47
12-20-2015, 02:35 PM
Well, the Gambit will end in 13 hours, it's already 11 PM, so i'm going to bed in a few hours - and i, usually, sleep around 9 hours - which means for me the Gambit can be considered over. I've played from day 1, got both N SECs as soon as they became available, to get maximum of bonus stamps from every stamp chance i'll encounter, stayed awake for 2 days in arow, missing sleep a few times, using up my 300+ Sta all the time to not let it fill up to max when i was awake and so on, and i'm still at only 25k Stamps and location 198. Which means i'm not getting the only card i want from this Gambit (the 50k stamps prize) by no means and even, probably, won't be able to get the one for 200 locations and see the final story scene this time (though, this time the story is just a series of boring random crap, imo)
Meh. I understand, that with tons of Glasses on the previous Gambit it was too easy to get to the Ex Stage in a few days, and it killed the very idea of the "Choice of Fate", since you always had enough Glasses to not guess and rely on pure luck, and skip the retries, but completely removing them just killed f2p experience instead. I mean, what's the point in even trying to compete for the 50k SR if you get TWICE less stamps than required, no matter how hard you try? I could've understand if i'd miss, say, 1k, 2k, okay, 5k, having _a little_ less than 50k to the last day of Gambit if i were lazy, and log in to the game only, like, twice a day, or skipped a few, or just one day, but making it like that... I'm just at a lack of words. Oh, and those "1 mil stamps" requirements for the top reward just makes me laugh. I mean, why won't they just finally make the game "pay to play" if they hate freetoplayers so much? Otherwise, what is the point of playing a "collectible card game" if you can't, actually, collect all the cards? (or, at least, make a collection of cards that you actually like, and want to have in it)

Neko
12-20-2015, 03:31 PM
If you're still at location 198 then clearly thats where you did wrong lol. As we said since the first gambit, use ur peronamins that u have stored in time to reach location 100 and 200 in the first or second day it's available.
Once u are there the chance time will appear more often and also the prize of getting the right choice of an EX stage, can be 100 or 300 stamps.

chillinfar
12-20-2015, 03:47 PM
failing has more chance to get stamps than doing the right point (which drops pero more ofthen than any item)

other point to try the last places is trends. At first perogambit, some positions was pretty rare (like the 2-6 pair on that moment) and exists some stats, at least for stamps.

http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/543-box-click.html

khermeker
12-21-2015, 10:41 AM
well i know event is over but...gt to 50k needed more peronamis that i wanted...still i finished with 52k, 8 peronamin and 21 peronamin half for next perogambit event....and nope only slayers i got where the ones of normal gacha

chillinfar
12-21-2015, 11:17 AM
Prepare your anus and wallets, next EG will be at 24th while stage 4 still broken. "Good" idea Nutkau.

JSensei
12-21-2015, 01:52 PM
Think they'll take away my one solitary pero burger?

Balek
12-21-2015, 02:03 PM
Think they'll take away my one solitary pero burger?
I have one burger half to see if they take it away :D

khermeker
12-21-2015, 09:59 PM
Prepare your anus and wallets, next EG will be at 24th while stage 4 still broken. "Good" idea Nutkau.

what you mean with stage 4 broken O.O

chillinfar
12-22-2015, 10:01 AM
only 1 loli girl, 3 left. We have months as is

chillinfar
01-21-2016, 07:31 AM
Because Gambit sucks again, the thread is back.

I noticed only event consumables from pink boxes, but i got half namins and half puddings from silver ones.

Who openes golden boxes at current event, tell us what dropped.

Opalia24
01-21-2016, 09:51 AM
A few tips for this event

1) Chance to get slayer girls from a e-gacha is higher in 2nd half of event.
So I as a free player will wait until 2nd half before spending my 2 e-gacha.
2) Always get the N-Gacha and them to level 100 to have max bonus.
3) Dont spend Radars until 2nd half of because you get higher bonus in 2nd half.
4) Be active.
5) If you have 1000+ N-Key you will only get N-Briefcases and not any N-Keys.
6) First half of event can be finished without spending items. Doing this will save lots of itmes for 2nd half of event.
7) Having a high level help a lot because the restore items restore s lot more points.

- - - Updated - - -

These attache come with a variety of rewards for opening them.

Pink:
1) N Wild Card 1 x1
2) R Wild Card 1 x1
3) SR Wild Card 1 x1
4) Sada Half x1
5) Burger Half x1
6) Gacha Ticket x1
7) R Gacha Ticket x1
8) PeroPero Radar x3
9) Pero x1000
10) Pero x3000
11) Trophy x10
12) Trophy x30
13) Trophy x50
14) Trophy x100

Silver:

1) SR Wild Card 1 x1
2) SR Wild Card 3 x1
3) SR Wild Card 5 x1
4) Peronamin Half x1
5) Peronamin x1
6) Pero Pudding Half x1
7) Pero Pudding x1
8) R Gacha Ticket x1
9) PeroPero Radar x5
10) SR-girl
11) Pero x3000
12) Pero x5000
13) Trophy x30
14) Trophy x50
15) Trophy x 100

Gold:
1) SR Wild Card 1 x1
2) SR Wild Card 3 x1
3) SR Wild Card 5 x1
4) Peronamin Half x1
5) Peronamin x1
6) Pero Pudding Half x1
7) Pero Pudding x1
8) R Gacha Ticket x1
9) PeroPero Radar x10
10) PeroPero Glasses x10
11) RS-girl
12) Pero x5000
13) Pero x10000
14) Trophy x100
15) Trophy x300

All the posible rewards seem to have same chance of droping. 60 silver keys gave SR-girl 4 times.

chillinfar
01-21-2016, 10:01 AM
it explains my "luck" at last gambit

SumTingRong
01-21-2016, 10:05 AM
you should make a separate thread opalia :D