PDA

View Full Version : Rerolling scripts

Seraaz
01-10-2019, 08:43 AM
I have tried my hands on making a Autohotkey based fully automated rerolling script which ideally also takes a screenshot with the correct account name.
However I have a few troubles getting past a certain point since I am a complete scripting newbie :D

Did anyone already successfully make such a script that could be run on the side with a Laptop to achieve some of the ridiculously rare 100% + 1-2 SSR (matching element)?

Laventale
01-10-2019, 08:56 AM
There was a script that used one mail to get around everything (Register process, re-rolling, etc). It doesn't work anymore because of the changes Nutaku did to the site, the game and 'cuz the script didn't get updated anymore.

I look forward for your progress towards this project.

Gacha
01-10-2019, 09:22 AM
Looks like a user from the Gacha rates data thread has a working script. If I had some free time I might dabble in it as I've made some advanced script for Maplestory before but I already rolled an account with Hraes + Cu Chulainn and Belial + Uriel so don't really have the urge at the moment.

Laventale
01-10-2019, 10:14 AM
I already rolled an account with Hraes + Cu Chulainn and Belial + Uriel so don't really have the urge at the moment.

Fucker. 10 characters.

Gacha
01-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Fucker. 10 characters.

Oh you may hate me more when I tell you I was rerolling on my phone and both accounts happened under 200 rolls total.

Gacha
01-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Holy shit fuck just rolled Gaia + Hraes in 6 tries. I'm down to give this one away to first person to PM me.