PDA

View Full Version : 14th Official NicoNico Livestream (4th Anniversary Livestream) | 27 January 2019

Raine
01-27-2019, 02:56 AM
https://i.imgur.com/DIEiP3V.png

Flower Knight Girl's 14th official NicoNico livestream will air on 27 January 2019, 21:00 JST via the following sites (click to watch).

https://i.imgur.com/8cSEsSh.png (http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv317839148) https://i.imgur.com/7y8SUfQ.png (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj7KsYP1VdM)https://i.imgur.com/MFGQ1pM.png (https://freshlive.tv/croak/261775)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj7KsYP1VdM

Reward List
EveryoneNicoNico Premium viewers only- 4★ characters: Giant Arrowhead, Water Fringe, Zephyranthes, Silver Orchid
Serial code: *to be announced during the stream*

- 100 Flower Stones (up to 500 Flower Stones) for every 10,000 viewers

Number of commentsGift(s)10,0001 100-Year-Old Manyu of each type20,0002 20-Year-Old Dragon of each type30,0001 Ampule of each stat50,0005 Silver Special Services Medals75,0001 100-Year-Old Dragon of each type100,0001 Blooming Fururu of each type
100 Flower Stones
1 Premium Gacha Ticket150,0001 Rainbow Elixir, 1 Gold Elixir
100 Flower Stones
2 Premium Gacha Tickets200,000500 Flower Stones
3 Premium Gacha Tickets- 5★ code characters: Wintersweet, Cuphea, Lampranthus, Annabelle, Idsuroei, Tithonia

Raine
01-27-2019, 06:15 AM
The stream has just begun. The main emcee (Kawamoto) is reportedly down with the flu, so he's absent for this one.

Volarmis
01-27-2019, 06:52 AM
Anemone's first again by a large margin... more than twice the amount of votes than for the 2nd place Pinkladies...
What's with that idol mentality? Then again it is Japan I guess.

Nice to see Cyclamenn up there on the bright side, even though she already has an alternative form.

Myrdin
01-27-2019, 07:18 AM
This is why I dont care about the voting events. Its the same shit over and over and over again, because some dudes just fantasize over all 4 teams filled with nothing but Anewaifu variants. Sigh.

Raine
01-27-2019, 07:30 AM
Anemone's first again by a large margin... more than twice the amount of votes than for the 2nd place Pinkladies...
What's with that idol mentality? Then again it is Japan I guess.

...and deep pockets. It's just impossible to amass that many tickets from normal stamina regen.

I pretty much realized that Allocer and other super whales, on top of being able to refill ridiculous amounts of stamina with flower stones, who have the time and dedication to do that will have the power to dictate/influence the direction of these polls. Money talks.

On that note, Allocer has had 3~4 million tickets from spamming stages trying to hit Level 300.

Characters that have 2 or more versions still aren't getting my useless votes no matter what.

Volarmis
01-27-2019, 07:40 AM
On a different note, I guess the time to make another card translation thread will be coming really soon. :)

No mention about a potential discounted gacha during the next update... I guess I'll wait for the current time-limited gachas to end this week and if nothing interesting appears the FG stack will be unsealed.

Raine
01-27-2019, 07:50 AM
Before I forget, 4★ code:
YVFW K5B8 DZ4M M3SX

maotd
01-27-2019, 08:05 AM
So, the same girls will end with a new form like past year. And the year before.
That's why new 5* for event 5*/4*/3* and 2* was the best thing in poll event. and they fucked it. Why?

I don't care about Anemone. I like her but she has too much form. It's not fun anymore.
I love Pinkladies and it's not a such bad thing to have one more (even if her current forms are more than perfect...) but I want other girls.
Cyclamen is a good thing for low rarity girls but she is not a true low rarity girl anymore.

The worste side of this popularity contest is that it's NOT fair and representative at all. Why a single guy with a lot of time/money/FG/stamina potion is more representative of the community than a bunch of regular players? It's just pure non sens.
They should (or must?) cap the number of ticket you can get (maybe... 60k? Like the last reward stp of the event?). With that, the more dedicated players can support their waifu with alot of farming withou making a ridiculous gap like they did...

I already got arround 20k tickets with my two accounts and they are already useless. It's impossible to rivalize with whales crazyness.

Raine
01-27-2019, 09:20 AM
No discounted gachas, but hey, we get to enjoy the free daily 11x gacha for a while.

maotd
01-27-2019, 10:15 AM
Free daily 11x gacha? You mean... a FG free 11 roll gacha each day? If yes, that sounds awesome.

Edit: okay that's it. I got a single dupe Cowslip 5* but that's really good anyway. And free Petite Centy <3

Myers
01-27-2019, 10:35 AM
Welp, I got 11 silvers :rofl:.

The baby centy is nice though.

Myrdin
01-27-2019, 11:21 AM
Welp, I got 11 silvers :rofl:.

The baby centy is nice though.

Same here.
No centy though.... sad.

As for whales > maotd, its these players who keep the game alive, not us regular scrubs. Just dont think about it, ignore it, and dont question it.
Like me. Makes the whole endeavor much less straining. There is no logic in these popularity event. No fairness. Its just hard cash.

Unless some of the whales find a new object of their dedication, it will remain the same every year.

maotd
01-27-2019, 11:32 AM
I know I know. Whales are not bad guys and I'm glad they are here. But it's still disapointing to know that thoses voting polls don't reflect the thoughts of the whole player base and above all it's disapointing to know that Devs remove our only way to act in this event with the low rarity girls. Meh.

That free daily 11 rolls gacha seems to stay until 2/12. That's a lot of days (17 if I'm right) and a LOT of rolls. imho, better than any 30FG gacha.

And I got the little Kitsune 5* on my second account. I'm lucky :3. So much moffu.

AgentFakku
01-27-2019, 11:46 AM
Is it too late to claim day 1st day? Gonna log in

phob
01-27-2019, 12:02 PM
All silver here

Sounds like it would be cheaper for that Allocer dude to just commission the artist directly and get some custom art

Raine
01-27-2019, 12:06 PM
Ok, I just got on to my PC.

I don't know if I've said this before (and likely far-fetched), but I've always wished for a separate poll (similar to the USO poll) that excludes all the characters with multiple versions, putting more focus on those with only 1 version. *looks at my waifu*

As for the daily 11x draws, it's 16 days total (1/28 00:00 ~ 2/12 23:59). It's JST as always. It just started a few hours ago, so nobody really missed anything.

(Yes, I posted about that gacha in this thread as it was revealed during the stream after all. I'd still post draws on the gacha thread. :p)

AgentFakku
01-27-2019, 12:09 PM
can't really say 4 da politics of FKG community outside of HCB

got no beef w/ 'em n I see people down in da slums for da voting event

https://imgur.com/a/Cb6Fszt

Kinda weird, I post results here or there whatever

1st roll was dupe gold

AgentFakku
01-27-2019, 12:10 PM
oh yeah

4 those who struggle w/ UI and coming here from Nutaku
https://imgur.com/hhoKQNX.jpg
it's da 1st tab, it's a green button

Myrdin
01-27-2019, 12:26 PM
Ok, I just got on to my PC.

I don't know if I've said this before (and likely far-fetched), but I've always wished for a separate poll (similar to the USO poll) that excludes all the characters with multiple versions, putting more focus on those with only 1 version. *looks at my waifu*

As for the daily 11x draws, it's 16 days total (1/28 00:00 ~ 2/12 23:59). It's JST as always. It just started a few hours ago, so nobody really missed anything.

(Yes, I posted about that gacha in this thread as it was revealed during the stream after all. I'd still post draws on the gacha thread. :p)

^ This
If nothing else, at least dis-allow girls who won the last one, so they cant be chosen twice in a row, again over and over again.
At lest have a gap so to speak, so as that every second event of this type bans the girls which won first 3 places before, that would go a long way....

ShadwNinjaX
01-27-2019, 01:32 PM
This is very exasperating. I'm not trying to bash other cultures, but as earlier stated the JP audience is far too obsessive with their idol worshipping. For Anemone to win it all AGAIN, it actually hurts the game in my opinion. Let me explain a bit. I do Patreon for a few artists. One, literally just posted a poll yesterday for the next original character to do this next month. Voting totals from previous polls are included to give other girls better chance to win in next poll. There were 2 redheads (75 and 68 votes), a pink hair (59 votes), blue hair (33), silver hair (51), and a blonde (0). Know who won? You probably guessed it already: THE BLONDE! 100 FUCKING votes from 0 to beat out the runner-up redhead at 98!!! I have nothing against blondes, but damn they are so overrated and I don't know why Eastern cultures obsess over them so much. The same thing happens when the artist does a character poll. FGO characters win every time. This single-minded obsession is enough that I'm beginning to consider withdrawing my support from this artist. Hence, my point.

As earlier stated by another, I agree and don't hate the whales as they do help keep things going. But you cannot sustain a game when you become top heavy. What I mean is if you eventually drive off your dolphins, casuals, and F2P because they feel they have no say or part in the game's future or community, you begin to lose your foundation until all you have left is just whales. And top heavy with no foundation will lead to collapse. This situation would have been far better handled in the winners from the previous year were excluded from the voting pool. I sincerely hope anyone here with the same feelings and knowledge I don't have to write in Japanese can express this in a post/letter to the devs. Whether it makes any impact on them, who knows. But I would just be glad that the feeling of our disdain in this process has been made known.

AgentFakku
01-28-2019, 08:41 AM
so it's JST not when u login and get login bonus of da day

was wondering where my 2nd daily free roll LOL

welp, better look up JST