PDA

View Full Version : [Event 74] Tower of Malice vs Dysnomia Nero

Kitty
02-01-2019, 06:37 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/540893036415025165/unknown.png

2nd time we've gotten a Tower event, i'm sure most of you have got the gist of it by now.

Brief summary of the event:
There are 15 floors to clear and they get "harder" as the tower progresses through them, and you are unable to use elixirs in battle if you lose.

1F - 1 stage, 3 beginner enemies

2F - 1 stage, 2 standard enemies

3F - 1 stage, 3 standard enemies

4F - 2 stages, 3 beginner enemies > 1 expert enemy

5F - 1 stage, 1 ultimate enemy

(and so on)

e.g. 13F has Jormungandr as an enemy, with 7.5M HP, 14F has Tiamat as an enemy with 10M HP

and the last, 15F has Dysnomia Nero as the enemy, with 8M HP (Ragnarok)

Each of these floors has a set of missions, similar to Guild Order

e.g. clear the mission once/twice
clear the mission with 3 or 5 still alive (depending on the stage)
clear the mission with THUNDER hime only
clear the mission with x2 DEF/OFFENSE type hime
clear the mission within 15T (for 15F)

You will get a bonus amount of Tower Medals depending on the amount of turns you have in a battle.

0 to 4T Tower medal x 50
5 to 9T Tower medal x 40
10 to 14T Tower medal x 30
15 to 19T Tower medal x 20
20 to 24T Tower medal x 10
25T Tower medal x 0

Recommended Setup (VERY important)

For the easier stages, you should use JUST the needed amount of hime and soul for the mission of 3 still alive, as once you use a hime in a battle, you can not use her again in any teams for up to 3 days. (so do NOT use sub himes in these battles)
This is a very strategic event, so don't just go into a battle with your main/strongest setup and fuck up the event for yourself.

Recommended Himes for each stage

1F-7F - ONLY THUNDR Rs/Useless SRs

8F- Bring abnormality recover/block

9F - Bring damage cuts/dizzy e.g. Athena/Raiko/Ramiel

11F - High debuff tolerance

12F - First round : Kill in the order of top > middle > bottom.
Second round: If there is no countermeasure against condition abnormality it is better to start from the top > mid > bottom

Recommended Hime for missions:

Balance: Marduk, Ramiel, Psyche, Cyclops, Noel, Luna, Chou'un (Sei)
Defense: Raiko, Athena, Kingu, Perun
Tricky: Cao Cao (Karin), Astrea, Perkunas, [Thunder Spirit] Nyarlathotep, Skuld, [Chocolat Princess] Dike, Liber, Ariel, Nannar

Example of a "recommended setup" for the first floors to get the least amount of turns used per stage >

https://blog-imgs-118.fc2.com/t/a/b/tabinomichisugara/yjuytkti65e.png

Tower of Nero wiki page > http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%8D%E3%83%AD%E3%81%AE%E5%A1%94
Tower of Nero 15F video > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKXOnG0YGBY

GOOD LUCK!

Slashley
02-01-2019, 07:11 AM
This got canned in DMM, are they really doing it in this sequence on Nutaku?
I bet we'll get whatever bug/crash/reason that this event got delayed for in DMM here too.

Cobblemaniac
02-01-2019, 09:04 AM
https://pastebin.com/EFZ1pf8u

Technically a repost, but dropping TL'ed 15Fs of water tower here as promised.

Laventale
02-01-2019, 10:33 AM
This got canned in DMM, are they really doing it in this sequence on Nutaku?
I bet we'll get whatever bug/crash/reason that this event got delayed for in DMM here too.

E X C L U S I V E C O N T E N T

Cobblemaniac
02-01-2019, 10:45 AM

TM

10 characters

Dejnov
02-03-2019, 03:47 PM
Haha...

That's what the Battle Arena Taimanin Asagi thing was... exclusive content...

Dejnov.

Nezha
02-04-2019, 07:42 AM
Haha...

That's what the Battle Arena Taimanin Asagi thing was... exclusive content...

Dejnov.

Wait, did we get anything from that crossover? Played to lvl 30 over there, got nothing yet, thought it was bugged.

El Jefe
02-04-2019, 08:41 AM
i hope they postpone the water tower
my thunder grid isn't ready :fear:

Slashley
02-04-2019, 09:22 AM
Wait, did we get anything from that crossover? Played to lvl 30 over there, got nothing yet, thought it was bugged.Those rewards were distributed ages ago, RIP you. Well, you didn't really miss much.

In TABA related news, they just announced that DMM TABA is closing at the end of March. That means that the Nutaku version has... at most four years of life cycle left in it?
... was Nutaku four years behind? I forget. TABA is such a shitty game I don't care.

Dejnov
02-04-2019, 06:15 PM
i hope they postpone the water tower
my thunder grid isn't ready :fear:

I agree... but wishing isn't a smart strategy... all of my current weapon fods and skillups are going to that grid to get as much in now before the event.

Dejnov.

Slashley
02-07-2019, 08:20 AM
Finally got around to make plan for Water Tower, based on Cobble's first version of the event and checking what DMM wiki had to say. No having excuses about fucking up the Hime requirements this time.
https://i.imgur.com/FTIjxjV.jpg
I am certainly aiming for top20, but I prefer to play safe rather than risk things, so I'll lose some turns here and there. I doubt I'll rank all that high. Especially since I have nothing that can handle F15 off-element. Missing out on those 500 Medals alone might drop me from top20, har.

Furthermore, there's just soooo many floors where shit can fuck up. In particular, not having Thunder Aphrodite, Thunder Ryu-Oh, Athena and Cyclops is painful. Marduk, Tyr and SSR Baal would all also be extremely welcome, but what can you do. Thank heavens that I pulled Kingu lately (when trying for Thunder Aphrodite), as missing both Kingu and Athena just spells disaster. Particularly in Floor10, since there's very few Def Thunder Hime in the game. That's going to drop 250 Medals from quite a lot of people just because their only Thunder Def Hime is Perun. Or I guess 150 Medals since they can just forfeit the on-element reward instead.

Laventale
02-08-2019, 08:28 AM
When does this event start, btw?

Slashley
02-08-2019, 08:43 AM
When does this event start, btw?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

It might start on Monday, but since it got delayed on DMM, it's possible that it's coming after three other events. Only time will tell.

AutoCrimson
02-08-2019, 12:27 PM
The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

srsly, this line already makes me wonder, if it's script generated

Slashley
02-08-2019, 12:30 PM
srsly, this line already makes me wonder, if it's script generatedI have a shortcut for Notepad which has these three lines on it:The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.
I've made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565)
The "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) should answer that.And I just adjust the copypastes as required. If I ever need to link the newer damage calc, that'll be a fourth line.

Laventale
02-08-2019, 04:54 PM
I have a shortcut for Notepad which has these three lines on it:The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.
I've made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565)
The "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) should answer that.And I just adjust the copypastes as required. If I ever need to link the newer damage calc, that'll be a fourth line.

Nigga, I was just asking to pin this thread, no need to throw the fucking Tome of Knowledge at me.

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 10:26 PM
We got raid event instead...(11/2 start)

Gludateton
02-09-2019, 02:18 AM
Nigga, I was just asking to pin this thread, no need to throw the fucking Tome of Knowledge at me.
It was answer to someone else's question/statement (hell, it was even quoted), no need to pointlessly get aggresive here.

AutoCrimson
02-09-2019, 02:40 AM
actually Laven is right, and my subtext on asking that question on Slashley is hinting "why da fuck u quote your usual reply when our hateful mod just want to know when to stick this shit"

well, whatever

Slashley
02-09-2019, 03:15 AM
actually Laven is right, and my subtext on asking that question on Slashley is hinting "why da fuck u quote your usual reply when our hateful mod just want to know when to stick this shit"

well, whateverNone of us have magic crystal balls that can see into the future. Yet, we have tools that can be used to make best guesses.

I just pointed him at one of the tools, the one that doesn't need moonrune knowledge  ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄

AutoCrimson
02-09-2019, 03:41 AM
on a side note, i wonder if it even needed to stick event topics, since they will stay afloat by themselves

Gludateton
02-09-2019, 03:43 AM

well, whatever

I could even agree with you, if it wasn't for that:

It might start on Monday, but since it got delayed on DMM, it's possible that it's coming after three other events. Only time will tell.

So it wasn't generic answer of "look into encyclopedia", but why would someone even read the whole post ?

Livyatan
02-09-2019, 07:10 AM
Finally got around to make plan for Water Tower, based on Cobble's first version of the event and checking what DMM wiki had to say. No having excuses about fucking up the Hime requirements this time.

Much thanks for that ^^

Slashley
02-09-2019, 08:05 AM
Much thanks for that ^^Just so that we're entirely clear, I wouldn't recommend building your version based on what I did. I wrote down what I saw as important, but because Hime between players vary greatly, my plans might be in huge conflict with what you can or should do.

And since I was answering that, I guess I might as well comment on this:
I could even agree with you, if it wasn't for that:

So it wasn't generic answer of "look into encyclopedia", but why would someone even read the whole post ?Yeah, some people would rather give starving people a fish. Some people would rather teach them to fish so that they can eat for the rest of their lives.

I try to do both.

Kitty
02-22-2019, 05:45 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/548485256823701514/unknown-9.png

Slashley
02-22-2019, 06:15 AM
Nice. Thank you for the exact date.

I assume this means that Nutaku wants to keep Tower alone again. It'll start after Greed and Nandi starts after it - unlike DMM which ran Greed and Tower at the same time.

ArturPL
02-22-2019, 09:32 AM
thx too me too :)

Cobblemaniac
03-06-2019, 08:55 PM
Made some minor tweaks to the translation over the past week, mostly to the final floor.

Good lucks bois.

Slashley
03-07-2019, 02:05 AM
To be noted is that with the Soul upgrades, Solomon is now quite the beast. She can deal ridiculous damage in a single turn, though damage caps might hurt her. She might be able to kill even F8 solo...

My Solomon can deal ~2m-ish ability damage in a single turn (I think, the only opponent I could test this on is Water Rag), and this is with zero debuffs on the enemy. The question is, to bring her to F9 and F10 or not, as those floors have bosses that have roughly 3m HP I believe. The ability to 0-turn the trash alone might make Solomon plenty viable in those floors already.

And if you do 10/15 floors with Solomon, then it's no wonder people have talked up Solomon so much. While she was bloody useless in Fire Tower, she's going to be damn good in all Towers after Second Anniversary update.

Saeleyna
03-07-2019, 02:13 PM
is there a wiki thread with hp numbers for this tower? I know one existed for the last tower, but quick google search didn't turn anything up for this event.

Slashley
03-07-2019, 02:15 PM
I tried to gather all the HP information I could find into post 11, but I can't guarantee how accurate it is. If you find any better sources, I'd love to know as well.

Saeleyna
03-07-2019, 02:42 PM
I tried to gather all the HP information I could find into post 11, but I can't guarantee how accurate it is. If you find any better sources, I'd love to know as well.

I'll keep checking. I know the wiki was being updated daily last tower event (would simply say beginner or whatever, then during the day it was available numbers would be added in). https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Tower_of_Malice_VS_Dysnomia_Phlox for reference - I'm assuming numbers will be similar even if burst/unique behavior is entirely different.

Slashley
03-08-2019, 02:41 AM
Goddamn it, I can't make heads or tails out of Solomon's damage output.

I guess that Character attack does influence all elements in Solomon Ring, but Elemental attack does not? Because my Thunder level 125 Slvl20 Soul weapon with Kirin is doing way less damage (~70k) than my Dark level 1 Slvl1 Soul weapon with Vlad is doing (~100k). So this:
--
My Solomon can deal ~2m-ish ability damage in a single turn (I think, the only opponent I could test this on is Water Rag), and this is with zero debuffs on the enemy. --Is probably complete horsecock!

I guess I'll know for good once there's actually an enemy in Tower that can take any kind of damage.

Itoshira
03-08-2019, 06:43 AM
Well, of course Character Attack influences all elements, the name already hints at it.

With character Attack you increase the Characters Attack (their Base stat, like Assault does it). This is completly unrelated to the elements of your attacks, since they are not relevent when it comes to character attack.

Elemental on the other hand has nothing to do with the characters attack stat, it only influences a specific element, though of course on Solomon's Ring, it will influence only that specific hit while your character attack influences the whole attack, every hit.

That's why character Attack has a much higher influences then elemental attack, unless it is "All Elements" like Vlad does it.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 09:38 AM
Yes, for multi attribute/element attacks, +character affects all while +element only affects the respective element. The textbook example the wiki uses is base Amon's fire/dark nuke. +fire character stuff would apply to both the fire and dark hits. +fire element stuff would just affect the fire hit. At least Solomon's multi element nuke is 6 hits, so +ability damage helps.
Probably need debuffs, but 2 million is....feasible. The first (single element) nuke soft caps at 500k. The other nuke caps at 100k per hit * 6 = 600k. Casting both twice soft caps at 2.2 million.

Saeleyna
03-08-2019, 03:30 PM
https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Tower_of_Malice_vs_Dysnomia_Nero being updated daily with enemy hp totals and skill list.

Ikki
03-08-2019, 04:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lugxZbJNZVk&lc=UgxD9-AQeZ2Kye2nnbx4AaABAg for reference so you know what you shoulnd't do on tower :joy:

Laventale
03-09-2019, 01:18 PM

10 characters

Dejnov
03-09-2019, 02:21 PM
10 characters

Exclusively Late Content!!

Dejnov

Kitty
03-09-2019, 02:50 PM
exclusive cuntent

Ikki
03-09-2019, 03:40 PM
I dont get the exclusive content meme here, we didnt get the tower bug, we got the delayed fixed version, if anything this is worse for us cause we lost free medals compared to dmm.

Slashley
03-09-2019, 03:45 PM
I dont get the exclusive content meme here, we didnt get the tower bug, we got the delayed fixed version, if anything this is worse for us cause we lost free medals compared to dmm.Well, at least us having Energy Release system for Water Tower is exclusive content.

Ikki
03-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Well, at least us having Energy Release system for Water Tower is exclusive content.

More like "nutaku community sucks so we should nerf the content indirectly" XD

Slashley
03-10-2019, 12:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDtQiL52lBw
Not that there is any reason to care, but for the record, here is my first half of Water Tower.

Dejnov
03-10-2019, 02:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDtQiL52lBw
Not that there is any reason to care, but for the record, here is my first half of Water Tower.

Hey Slashley,

How are you setting up Solomon?

Dejnov.

Slashley
03-10-2019, 03:02 PM
You mean for Energy Release system points? For this purpose, the only thing that really matters is 6 points into Ability+. I think I went full ham on offensive stuff for Solomon.

EDIT: Day5 video:

https://youtu.be/_02UpfKCTSU
Still got full points. Probably won't reach 4 turns in floor11, but that won't be until two days later.

Keyen
03-14-2019, 06:33 AM
Well, cleared up to lvl 6 included. I found out today that if you fail a battle, the next one continue from the current level of hp of the monsters... I would have been able to clear another level if I knew that before :D

And now, I have 8 keys left. I expected I would be able to run the lvl 1 again, even just for the 5 medals from a quick clear, but I wasn't able to :(

Ikki
03-14-2019, 07:03 AM
And now, I have 8 keys left. I expected I would be able to run the lvl 1 again, even just for the 5 medals from a quick clear, but I wasn't able to :(

Just clear higher floors for more medals.

Torkov
03-14-2019, 07:26 AM
As long as you have any spare Himme on the bench, you can try to push for more medals. They don't need to be on the requested element.
Hell, even with your soul alone, you can keep pushing.

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 07:55 AM
the unused key will remain to next tower?

Slashley
03-14-2019, 07:57 AM
the unused key will remain to next tower?No. Use them or lose them.

Keyen
03-14-2019, 08:06 AM
Thanks guys, but no way I can do the lvl 8 with my soul alone or with R Kamihime off element :D I already struggled quite hard for the lvl 7 (had to use the thunder team + the main team), the lvl 8 with its 1,5M boss is wayyyyy beyond my means.

Torkov
03-14-2019, 09:13 AM
Thanks guys, but no way I can do the lvl 8 with my soul alone or with R Kamihime off element :D I already struggled quite hard for the lvl 7 (had to use the thunder team + the main team), the lvl 8 with its 1,5M boss is wayyyyy beyond my means.

The boss doesn't heal up between tries and with 8 keys left, that can be a lot of damage. and you lose your key anyway. The only thing you keep for the next tower are your medals. There is nothing to lose to try.

Dejnov
03-14-2019, 10:42 AM
The boss doesn't heal up between tries and with 8 keys left, that can be a lot of damage. and you lose your key anyway. The only thing you keep for the next tower are your medals. There is nothing to lose to try.

I agree wholeheartedly. The tower is built to run multiple teams into that final wall. It's how you get another floor cleared. I had to do it on Floor 13 myself today.

Dejnov.

Keyen
03-14-2019, 11:10 AM
Damn, you guys are asking me to throw dozens of bodies at a boss just to beat it? My gamer spirit won't stand for that!
But it worked :( With the 3 characters surviving mission, even. 3910 medals in the end + the ranking bonus.

Slashley
03-14-2019, 12:51 PM
Had a fever on the last day. Can't really be proud of my plays, but eh, I don't think I lost all that many points. My final score is 10670. Looking forward to see how high that lands me. Is it enough for top20?
At the very least please let me beat Voodoo in at least one thing ever.

Videos:
Floors 11-12:
https://youtu.be/GKZLuyb-N_IFloors 13-14:
https://youtu.be/yGR5ryGsx4sFloor15 with Dark:
https://youtu.be/ERG5aN7Gd5kFloor15 with Thunder:
https://youtu.be/Ixa6Bo693ds

Ikki
03-14-2019, 01:08 PM
Had a fever on the last day. Can't really be proud of my plays, but eh, I don't think I lost all that many points. My final score is 10670. Looking forward to see how high that lands me. Is it enough for top20?

That should definitely land you on top 20, already seen some expected top 10 people memeing hard and failing, grats on that final score, i managed 10660 only, went too defensive on too many floors due to being my first tower :c

Torkov
03-14-2019, 01:44 PM
I shitted my 11 floor and my 15th floor first and only try, each time leaving the last boss with 15-20% life. So congrats to people who were able to do all the 15th floor, you planned well. I end up with 8850 medals won on this tower. Wind tower will be easier for my fire grid.

Kitty
03-14-2019, 01:49 PM
pretty pleased with my end result too. I wanted to give up at 9F because of a stupid ass mistake that cost me full marks on the missions.
then in the end, I managed to clear it all with some uhh persuasion and help from my friends... only had one shot at 15F, tho, and had NO thunder himes left... going in blind again I got her to about 20% HP before I kicked the bucket. Didn't actually plan for 15F tho, so it's all good...

GZ to all who beat it I hope you get better soon, Slashley.

Delete
03-14-2019, 02:25 PM
I am quite happy with my personal mark, 9.860 is quite good,specially compared with the 9.140 of the first one. Now wait for tomorrow to see rank. Maybe top 50? ^^

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 03:25 PM
Due to a combination of a lack of high end depth and, well, laziness to be honest, I stopped at 7900. Threw two teams each at floors 10 through 12.
With the medals leftover from last time, I have 9760, so I just need 240 more to get another brick. Only need to be ranked 3001-5000 to pick up 500, so that's a lock. In fact, last time I scored 7860, and that still got me to rank 273. And the reward for 251-350 is 4k medals. It'll be interesting to me at least if clearing just 12 floors is enough to remain in that bracket. If not, I don't expect to fall out past the 351-500 bracket.

Gludateton
03-14-2019, 05:04 PM
10120 here, that's nowhere near the top results, but I was never aiming for that.
I am happy with the result, especially considering my previous one.

Bedevil
03-14-2019, 08:06 PM
i finishd on 10180 medals
really proud of my run since i only got to floor 12 in the first tower and had no prior experience with the higher leveled floors
Unfortunately my roster isn't deep enough for the off element run (samael vs nero) so i failed that but i cleared everything else

VeryVoodoo
03-14-2019, 11:31 PM
Whelp, even though I improved my score by about ~1000 from my first tower, it feels like another set of disappointing tower runs for me.

I could have done better on F11-F15, and I even familiarized myself with the triggers this time around, instead of just going in blind like I did for the first tower. (I say this though I actually still don't get everything about the F15 triggers: does that 65% trigger still go off even if you get it from above 65% to below 15%? On my off-element run, that kinda threw me off.) :sweat:

The main problem was almost every run in F11-F15 was 1 turn off the turn counter for an extra 10 points. On 1 floor, if I just had the right sub in first slot, I would've gotten the extra 10 points, simply because boss had the tiniest sliver left and any ability would've killed it, but I put some R hime that had no dmg ability as first sub for some dumb reason, so had to use an extra attack turn that put me over the turn counter. 4 out of the 6 runs in F11-F15 were just 1 turn away from an extra 10 points, and I should've easily salvaged them all. To quote a famous disrespectful doctor, "stupid fucking mistakes man"... stupid fucking mistakes. :joy:
Anyway while I'm disappointed in myself, I still have to consider the fact that I've only thrown away less than $200 on this game since I started. So in the grand scheme of things, I guess the results aren't too shabby for what I had.

At the very least please let me beat Voodoo in at least one thing ever.
HO HO!...Is that why you were telling me to do my off-element with fire and suggesting I'd beat it? I'm onto you now pal. :wink: I was actually seriously considering it too since it is my most comfortable element, but then I chickened out last minute lol. Your final score was 10670? Well then you were very close to beating me, but not quite there... maybe next time buddy, maybe next time...
Let's just say we tied. :joy:

I know how much you love your maths and you probably calculated out all your damage numbers per turn and such. Honestly, that's what I should've done to probably salvage an extra 40 points but I'm just too lazy for all that. I like to just go by touch and feel ya know..? (though that's terrible for tower stuff since you only get 1 shot... haha oh wells, no one to blame but myself) Anyway let's hope we can still hit top 50. I believe the rankings might be much tighter this time since I'm assuming probably everyone improved their scores from the first time since they got to learn it then. Which means it's possible we might miss out on those 5k medals for top 50 at this point, which is really all that matters. Guess we'll see at reset.

Delete
03-15-2019, 12:37 AM
And on the end, Slashley and VERYVOODOO are both on rank 16, congratulations. I ended on rank 71, so no bad either.

Chrestomancy
03-15-2019, 02:21 AM
Thanks for all the info Kitty & Slashey, was a great help! (Also fun to lurk here for a week)

I missed 5-alive twice (4 alive both times) then stuttered on 12 and 14, so did not hit 15th floor. None of the battles were my greatest work, but I bet that is true for all of us - no repeat chances is the fun of Tower. I need to stop making the same mistake over and over - hitting the boss with a burst too early, then eating the rage ougi or special attack. And maybe I split forces too much, should have thrown a couple off element teams in there. In p370 this time, but that's all the medals I needed.

Next time Fire, in which I have zero SSRs and one rubbish trick involving Fortuna that gets me through GO. I might do better though because I'll be playing damage limitation from round 7 onwards. My dark and light A-teams shouldn't struggle as bad as my all-SR thunder one did.

Gludateton
03-15-2019, 02:31 AM
Next time Fire, in which I have zero SSRs and one rubbish trick involving Fortuna that gets me through GO.
The great Fortuna/Amon combo. Use Fortuna while you still can, they'll take debuffs from her (bastards).

Kitty
03-15-2019, 03:43 AM
in the end I got rank 132.

I expected to be like, 300-400 so that's awesome.
failed F15, but fuck it!

Also, congrats to JStar for getting into the top page of ranking <3

Slashley
03-15-2019, 06:01 AM
So, this event has ended. For future reference, here are the winners:
01. Sirocco 10760 [67k,253H,100E] (Drama Club)
02. Error 404 Not Found 10750 [68k,260H,110E] (談笑颩甡學習俓驗 (Talking and laughing))
03. igt 10740 [67k,244H,115E] (Perfection)
04. Madnug 10720 [58k,267H,120E] (=Akatsuki=)
05. Creedmoor 10710 [57k,240H,100E] (ÐarkĤell)
05. Mira 10710 [52k,237H,105E] (Drama Club)
05. Nevi 10710 [66k,242H,105E] (=Akatsuki=)
08. SlickFenix 10700 [52k,235H,60E] (Godtamers)
08. Apex Legends 10700 [67k,234H,120E] (Axis Mundi)
08. Dranzer 10700 [59k,218H,110E] (Axis Mundi)
11. nonsensei 10690 [54k,195H,55C] (Drama Club)
12. Shiro 10680 [54k,196H,45C] (Ixion)
12. Craysor 10680 [53k,219H,50E] (Axis Mundi)
12. ChaosPrince42 10680 [47k,212H,115E] (RedPhantom)
12. xelloss1012 10680 [54k,239H,100E] (Perfection)
16. VERYVOODOO 10670 [56k,184H,55E] (Ixion)
16. Xellosp 10670 [55k,200H,60E] (=Akatsuki=)
16. Slashley 10670 [56k,181H,40E] (Kingdom AR)
16. JStar 10670 [49k,190H,55E] (NooBreaker)
16. yAMAiNOS 10670 [55k,185H,55C] (Axis Mundi)
[Atk in k,Hime count,Eidolon as shown in Friendlist(E for Elemental and C for Character)]Notice, Atk numbers are not reliable at all, as the number listed here is not for their Thunder team but whatever they had when I inspected them.

With experience from the first Tower and the Energy Release system, the numbers sure are higher this time. Also, this list is very much a collection of whales - if we use an arbitrary 210 Hime as a cut-off point, then 13/20 on this list are whales. Also, out of the top ten, nine are Kirin users. Good job for SlickFenix, somehow sneaking in there without one. Well, I guess that Hime count helped.

I'm also literally the only one to use an Event Eidolon on the list... and have the least overall Hime... and I'm still slightly disappointed in my result. Oh well. There will be no next time since there's no way I'll bother tryharding this on any other element, but finishing in top50 should be fairly easy.
And surely Shiro didn't actually use a 1-Star Huanglong, right? I mean, MLB Medjed is just outright better, right?

Dunhere
03-15-2019, 06:43 AM
"stupid fucking mistakes man"... stupid fucking mistakes. :joy:

Still kicking myself for somehow entering F7 with 4 members in the party and throwing away 200 medals.

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 07:25 AM
Due to a combination of a lack of high end depth and, well, laziness to be honest, I stopped at 7900. Threw two teams each at floors 10 through 12.
With the medals leftover from last time, I have 9760, so I just need 240 more to get another brick. Only need to be ranked 3001-5000 to pick up 500, so that's a lock. In fact, last time I scored 7860, and that still got me to rank 273. And the reward for 251-350 is 4k medals. It'll be interesting to me at least if clearing just 12 floors is enough to remain in that bracket. If not, I don't expect to fall out past the 351-500 bracket.

Well then, I wasn't wrong in the end; didn't fall out past 351-500. Landed at rank 442.

Dejnov
03-15-2019, 12:08 PM
Got in at rank 607 this time. Much better than my Water ranking (1500-2000) made even more incredible by the fact that Thunder is my weakest element (1 SRR) and Water is one of my stronger elements (4 SSRs). I definitely grew plenty from that first tower to this one.

Dejnov.

P.S. Spent my brick on Michael's spear and minutes later got a third one from three gacha tickets from the Nandi event... when RNGesus loves you he truly loves you...

mustafa
03-16-2019, 06:19 AM
9520 medals and 102 place, i'm quite pleasant with it since its a ftp account, last time it was 8630 medals, so progress is really good, this tower took me more planning and less yolo squads

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 08:52 AM
i barely got 5,7k , so i should save it to buy the break limint stuff of 10k in the next event??

AutoCrimson
03-16-2019, 09:03 AM
sincerely, it's all about your own
if you a dolphin/whale - save em, you will have good thing to brix in the future
if you are dedicated f2p - check your weapons, if some has good flb effect, and da weapon is 1-starred - you should go for it
if you are casual -tix are good too, y'know?