PDA

View Full Version : 6 February 2019 Serial Code Hunt

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 03:52 PM
I'm confused on this, I've found 15 digits but the serial code is 16.

K15 special tab event banner
S8 album event
R12 limited event gacha
B1 event info page top
P7 event info page bottom
C14 campaign story rotating banner

Anyone know more?

Eligos
02-06-2019, 04:42 PM
It's quite simple, the caracter is part of the code and the number shows the positon of that caracter in the code.

Moon
02-06-2019, 04:57 PM
I think some of em won't get released until Phase 2 of the event

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 05:02 PM
i can't see any of the mentioned or imma too much boomer to notice

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 05:04 PM
O4-at the banner when you choose quest

Anominush
02-06-2019, 05:11 PM
Note: the devs lied about them all being inside the game.

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 05:23 PM
K2-main page rotating banner

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 05:43 PM
is the T5 in the ultimate level quest title part of the code?

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 06:43 PM
T3 -- On Frozen Chocolate Gacha info description.
This one is not even hidden it's literally in writing next to "Frozen Chocolate!" , so it's different from the rest of the ones listed here.
The picture was posted on the Weekly Gacha thread but don't think anyone noticed it.

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 09:51 PM
w11 on the current mission banner in the events tab beneath the game.

Ampchan
02-06-2019, 10:17 PM
As much as I am happy you guys are sharing letters. You guys are aware of the caveats of this contest right?

sniddy
02-07-2019, 12:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YemDH30Yhno

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 04:38 AM
I've found 14

k15 r12 o4 b1 p7 s8

K15 special tab event banner
S8 album event
R12 limited event gacha
B1 event info page top
P7 event info page bottom
O4-at the banner when you choose quest

smr
02-07-2019, 05:03 AM
thats actually only 6 out of 16 characters

they failed to mention this specifically in the news post.

Also, 1000 rainbow crystals for the upcoming rarity growth update would've been a much better reward than a regular rainbow ticket, however this is being too optimistic that this game will last until the end of this year.

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 05:07 AM
I'm missing 5 of them. Can't guess it based on that, since if my maths is right, that leaves nearly 12 million possibilities (26^5). There's a few places they could be:

-second stage mission text
-second stage banners
-second stage item names?
-character h-scene text or image (doubt it. the character is permanent, while the event isn't. Same for the missions themselves)

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 05:11 AM
Nothing in the exchange center banner

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 05:14 AM
Nothing in the event details, surprisingly. Lots of text to hide them in, but no.

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 07:19 PM
the way i interpreted it, it looks like there'll be more than just one prize, is there not? doesn't seem like there'll be an unlimited amount, but i would imagine there's more than just *one* winner?

Myers
02-07-2019, 07:23 PM
the way i interpreted it, it looks like there'll be more than just one prize, is there not? doesn't seem like there'll be an unlimited amount, but i would imagine there's more than just *one* winner?

From the Discord:
https://i.imgur.com/tauxS2O.png

I think you're giving the current management a little too much credit if you think they'll give more than one person an free 6*.

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 07:38 PM
I think you're giving the current management a little too much credit if you think they'll give more than one person an free 6*.

well then, damn. i know i won't have the time to search for it when the second phase hits, so i'm not even going to bother looking then

Myers
02-07-2019, 07:42 PM
well then, damn. i know i won't have the time to search for it when the second phase hits, so i'm not even going to bother looking then

Yeah it sucks for anyone who has work, school, is sleeping, or has really any commitments for when the maintenance ends. The code is likely going to be taken within the first few minutes of the 2nd phase release.

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Eh, I'm personally betting that someone who isn't on discord will only read the news section and think that each player can only get one ticket and proceed to complain when they don't get one. Then they might change it. Considering how dumb the idea seems to be that would actually save it.

A Time to Screw
02-07-2019, 09:01 PM
Ya know, when I asked for more engagement between the devs and the community, this is not what I had in mind.

This is all very dumb.

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 10:16 PM

Yea, I mean this is trolling. If there was a chance for a free 6* ticket like the free 6* ticket that was given out a while ago, then I can see the hunting. But this? nope.jpg

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 10:38 PM
Yea, I mean this is trolling. If there was a chance for a free 6* ticket like the free 6* ticket that was given out a while ago, then I can see the hunting. But this? nope.jpg

just seems ridiculous to offer a SINGLE 6* ticket. at that point, why bother? not like your players are overall gonna be happier. just made everyone do a lot of work and chase a lot and 99.99% of us would have wasted our efforts

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 07:25 AM
oh wow, it's gone. someone managed to get it. showing up as 'already used'

BKTO-TOPS-FLWR-RCKS

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 07:37 AM
The hell? Where did they even find the rest of the clues? The DMM version?

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 07:52 AM
I wonder if the game was unstable today because someone was brute-forcing the serial code with a script...

Myers
02-08-2019, 08:24 AM
The hell? Where did they even find the rest of the clues? The DMM version?

The DMM devs did not do this event, it's too dumb of an idea. From the many messages I read on Discord, it was established that there were only 11 letters of the code released in phase 1 and the rest would come in phase 2. The most likely scenario is someone just guessed it.

It's sad we went from an event last year where the whole community worked together to get everyone that plays the game a 6* ticket and this year we have an event where a single person gets a 6* ticket. Probably just be guessing letters. That's what a change in management does unfortunately.

For those who weren't here for it: https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/4193-facebook-campaign-free-6-a.html

vivekagrawal57
02-08-2019, 03:28 PM
how does this work? could only one guy get it?

vivekagrawal57
02-08-2019, 03:30 PM
thats actually only 6 out of 16 characters

they failed to mention this specifically in the news post.

Also, 1000 rainbow crystals for the upcoming rarity growth update would've been a much better reward than a regular rainbow ticket, however this is being too optimistic that this game will last until the end of this year.

what is this rarity growth update?

smr
02-08-2019, 03:43 PM
it was most likely brute forced

also im still getting too many attempts after over 2 days of not even inputting any codes

it goes to show how badly implemented this was

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 03:55 PM
what is this rarity growth update?

Something you can forget about because it'll never happen. It's what DMM moved on to after every 5/6* girl could be bloomed.

phob
02-08-2019, 04:18 PM
Something you can forget about because it'll never happen. It's what DMM moved on to after every 5/6* girl could be bloomed.

Yes I only want bloomed girls that aren't nerfed and have all abilities working on top of that.
No interest in any less. All girls should be bloomed at this point...without excuses
Think they can even pull it off? I dont

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 05:33 PM
Top it all off with an announcement of 'Hey, thanks for participating...here's the code!' to give people the impression that it could be used. Why bother sharing the solution with everyone if it can't be redeemed?

unknown67
02-08-2019, 05:56 PM
To be fair, people on Discord were asking to see the code.

fghk0
02-08-2019, 06:25 PM
Puzzle is fun, I just want to know where the rest of the code is posted ~ curiosity drives, rewards can help others better

smr
02-08-2019, 06:57 PM
It was literally one person guessing the code with multiple accounts

We dont even know if it was an account older than a day that got the code to work

They also released another code with the weekend gacha which heavily implies all the codes were not actually available from the start.

Ncw also said the codes were hidden in the event stages, he said nothing about them being in the weekend gacha pages.

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 11:21 AM
It was literally one person guessing the code with multiple accounts

We dont even know if it was an account older than a day that got the code to work

They also released another code with the weekend gacha which heavily implies all the codes were not actually available from the start.

Ncw also said the codes were hidden in the event stages, he said nothing about them being in the weekend gacha pages.

what's also pissing me off is that i'm sure the devs can see this thread and how pissed off/stupid this whole thing is, and yet not even the slightest bit of acknowledgement/explanation from them about this...

hypo
02-09-2019, 11:49 AM
what's also pissing me off is that i'm sure the devs can see this thread and how pissed off/stupid this whole thing is, and yet not even the slightest bit of acknowledgement/explanation from them about this...

it's at the same level as that Discord game they tried some time ago (1-2 weeks?) but ended many hours earlier than announced, so the reward was already gone before many players even saw it.

Unregistered
02-09-2019, 01:09 PM
it's at the same level as that Discord game they tried some time ago (1-2 weeks?) but ended many hours earlier than announced, so the reward was already gone before many players even saw it.

i'm not even on discord and i'm sure that would only just serve to piss me off even more. time and money invested, for what purpose?

smr
02-13-2019, 10:48 AM
the hidden codes are still in the Event's second stage, looks like they were too lazy to remove them

HakuYowane
02-14-2019, 01:02 AM
That's why i don't even bother with stuff where the single winner is going to be "that one guy" with really fast internet connection who is try-hard enough to get the code in less than 2 minutes after maintenance, i wouldn't be surprised if someone redeemed it early before maintenance by entering every combination possible using some kind of bot to automatically enter them for them one by one, (Probably doable because we had half the code revealed), there's no captchas for the serial codes as far as i know so they can totally do that.

Unregistered
02-14-2019, 09:10 AM
That's why i don't even bother with stuff where the single winner is going to be "that one guy" with really fast internet connection who is try-hard enough to get the code in less than 2 minutes after maintenance, i wouldn't be surprised if someone redeemed it early before maintenance by entering every combination possible using some kind of bot to automatically enter them for them one by one, (Probably doable because we had half the code revealed), there's no captchas for the serial codes as far as i know so they can totally do that.

You clearly didn't read through the thread. It was redeemed last Friday.

smr
02-14-2019, 09:59 AM
It was redeemed by someone who brute guessed it as well, so you dont have to read the entire thread to know what happened with this incident

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 09:08 PM
i need 4 more letters

k -15
L- 10
F- 9
O-4
T-5
B-1
P- 7
R- 12
S- 8