PDA

View Full Version : 7 Angels

kahurangi
02-13-2019, 11:28 AM
Is there any other use for rubies other than to buy photo slots?

DrunkMonkGar
02-14-2019, 11:12 PM
You can buy the random items used to unlock sticker sets using rubies, plus the speed-ups and extra wheel spins.

This game is actually pretty fun. I haven't completed the first episode yet, but the games seem to switch things up with different goals instead of ever increasing point requirements, so it shouldn't have the Booty Calls problem. The art is also shit-hot and the story is pleasantly batshit insane.

Bruceski
02-15-2019, 11:58 AM
This game is actually pretty fun. I haven't completed the first episode yet, but the games seem to switch things up with different goals instead of ever increasing point requirements, so it shouldn't have the Booty Calls problem.

That seems to have changed partway through. Since the end of the car chase through Nevada I've seen nothing but point goals.

Eliont
02-16-2019, 07:27 PM
Link to the game, please?

DrunkMonkGar
02-17-2019, 05:13 PM
I was short 1 gloss to catch a ride with the cartel babes and there wasn't anything I could do but hit "maybe later", do I have to replay the episode to get that, or what?

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 07:11 PM
I agree that i like the game so far.

The responses seem to really make a difference in the replies you get back. Compared to "Fap ceo" where no matter what the choice, you get the same reply, sometimes that reply doesnt make sense to what you answered.

The only negative with that is that you can waste energy by answering wrong. SPOILER: when lilith was in the house, i told her to look for the alarm in the cellar. One answer after that can lead to a game over, which takes you to the last checkpoint. So i only loss 10 energy, but shows you can waste energy and there are some wrong answers.

Artwork is really good (above par) and the story is so scattered that im interested in whats happening. I can save all these images, but do we meet these girls again? The farm girl? The stolen ride thats heading to a wedding? Those arnt main characters, so we never see them again?

I also didnt see the power ups at the bottom of the screen. Were they always there in challenges? I got to nevada fine with just making 3s. It would have been easier if i had known about power ups

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 10:02 AM
The game has way too many wait 5 min, wait 10min, wait 15min, and there is a stamina system on top of that.

hornyg4mer
02-18-2019, 06:37 PM
has anyone tried that 50 ruby "date now" button? I see it for the wait screens, but its also on my profile of the girl. I dont feel adventurous so if anyone knows what that does, can you please share. I just want to know.

Yamemai
02-19-2019, 05:41 AM
has anyone tried that 50 ruby "date now" button? I see it for the wait screens, but its also on my profile of the girl. I dont feel adventurous so if anyone knows what that does, can you please share. I just want to know.

IT basically lets you skip the wait, if you can beat the level. They were pretty easy, but there are some that are hard, cuz she's tired or something.

IF you can't beat it, you basically waste the rubies.

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 11:58 AM
I'm pretty neutral on this one so far. The storyline is good, and it's fun that your answer can lead to a wrong turn, game over, or the right path. Some of the girls/artwork are stunningly bad (one looks like a dude), but you do get the occasional very nice girl/art. The challenge/game is kind of boring, and I've found as you progress, they become virtually impossible. I've had to use rubies to buy enough +5 turns to get through, but I'm almost out. There is also a little too much waiting between lack of energy and mandatory wait points. Have a feeling this one isn't going to last in my regulars very long, but going to give it a fair shot.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 10:50 AM
I really liked this game in the beginning. Cool art, exciting girls and story, interesting play style and sexy sound and music. However I've found that, like a lot of puzzle games of this type on Nutaku, the game very suddenly becomes insanely difficult very early on, halting your progress a little too early and with few options for how to overcome it. I'm still stuck on Poderosa and no matter how many times I play, I still can't come close to winning without buying power-ups. Power-ups should make winning easier for specific situations, not be a requirement just to complete a basic level. I've tried all different strategies to maximize points with fewer moves but even chains of twelve balls seem to give you very few points compared to what you need to win. Even if you buy a power-up, due to the unpredictable nature of what color balls you get and how they settle, there's a high chance that you'll still lose and you'll have wasted a power-up.

I don't mean to whine. I don't mind games that get increasingly difficult as long as there are ways to overcome those difficulties with dedicated play. I always go back to Kamihime Project as the poster of a good, fun hentai game. There are plenty of challenges that are still too difficult for me to complete even after playing for as long as I have, but at least I know that by investing time into the game I'm improving by getting better characters and improving my skills so that I can overcome greater and greater challenges. And that's why Kamihime Project is so successful. It makes you want to keep playing. There's no worse turn-off than a game that makes you feel like, two days into playing, that it's become too hard and you're already as good at it as you're ever going to be. I'll keep trying for a while but if this is going to turn out to be a pay-to-win like Pussy Saga where you make a bunch of progress and then hit a brick wall you can't get around, then I probably won't be playing too long.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 12:41 AM
Yeah, have to agree with the above. The game that you keep needing to play to advance becomes completely impossible very early on. I'm stuck on one of Savannah's challenge games, and even after using an item to "soften" her, I barely got halfway there. The only reason I'm even as far as I am is because I used all my rubies to buy +5 turns on one challenge game until I won. I've already dropped this game from my every day play list, and probably will stop altogether if they don't improve the challenge game soon.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 12:49 AM
Same here, just hit the wall. This a problem with this type of game(bejeweled), there is no fair way to make the gamer harder, it get to a point where no matter how good you are it becomes pure rng.

It was a good run, but i'm done.

GenDex
02-28-2019, 11:49 PM
However I've found that, like a lot of puzzle games of this type on Nutaku, the game very suddenly becomes insanely difficult very early on, halting your progress a little too early and with few options for how to overcome it.

Like a lot of puzzle games on everywhere. If you're not buying a game up front, there is an artificial difficulty wall that goads you into buying a few extra rounds, more power-ups, faster timed progress. This is the way games that can be played "for free" can make money so they can make games. Personally, I'd rather go back to spending money up front for a full game with a gradual difficulty curve and only cosmetic microtransactions, but I'm a dinosaur and that meteor has already landed.

The game has very nearly already lost me. The frequent "ohmahgawd, I have to do something" time delays (which you can skip by spending a limited currency -- microtransaction meteor) are something I'll just close the game for. I'll do something else and when I think about it again, I'll load up the game. Well, there was a delay immediately following what might just be my favorite picture in the game -- the cowgirl butt-dials you a frontal shot of her tits falling to the side of her overalls. It's a huge turn-on. And when I came back to the game after that delay, the picture was gone from the collection. I got the next one, but it skipped right over that.

So, I stuck her finger in the oil and restarted that episode ... from the beginning. : / (If that wasn't an option, it would've just been game over. I don't like losing good content to bugs.) But, hey, I get to play those easy levels all over again. Btw, when it says beginning... it means beginning. I'm just going through the Lilith meeting all over again.

Tom80
03-03-2019, 03:11 PM
When a episode is done and I didn't get all the pics of the girl, did I make a wrong choice?
Or di I get it later?

GenDex
03-06-2019, 08:48 PM
When a episode is done and I didn't get all the pics of the girl, did I make a wrong choice?
Or di I get it later?

It may not even be the wrong choice. I've found that you can get different pics going through episodes again. For instance, replaying the first episode, if you tell Lilith to run when the alarm goes off (and then reassure her you know what you're doing) instead of telling her to disarm the alarm, you get a different pic. It's not of her, but it's still something you don't get by telling her to do the "I can do everything" thing and disarm the alarm.

Tom80
03-11-2019, 02:55 AM
Does somebody know how to get the "Explode a plane" and "Jail breakout" achievements?

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 08:22 PM
Anyone elses daily spin broken? It pops up, but never finishes loading. If I close it and go to spin from the menu it costs diamonds. Been a few days in a row now

Tom80
03-15-2019, 04:29 AM
Anyone elses daily spin broken? It pops up, but never finishes loading. If I close it and go to spin from the menu it costs diamonds. Been a few days in a row now

I don't have that problem.

DrunkMonkGar
04-06-2019, 03:07 PM
Wheel jackpot is 50 energy, 100 rubies, 5 diamonds and a gift, if anyone was wondering.

Tom80
06-16-2019, 02:53 AM
Does somebody know how to get the "Explode a plane" achievements?

SkinMin
07-15-2019, 08:19 AM
Does anyone know how to beat Lilith in the final episode?

I've tried several different sequences but have lost each time. I'm starting to wonder if there is no ending, but just a continuous loop.

Sevayth
07-16-2019, 11:57 PM
I too have beed stuck on final chapter. Tried 5 og 6 times now. Might be a sort of loop you can't win before they add new content.

Unregistered
07-29-2019, 10:14 PM
What did she order I'm stuck on infinite loop. Can't look back because its a quick event...

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 05:25 PM
what does the 12+ power up do? I'm getting different results and have made up what it does? anybody help me out? lol

DrunkMonkGar
05-06-2020, 03:44 PM
When you chain it it wipes all of that color from the board.

Tom80
05-14-2020, 03:48 PM
Just completed Episode 1 of Season 2.

Please tell me we can bring LaCroix back.
I don't accept her death!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH