PDA

View Full Version : Bloom Materials

vivekagrawal57
02-24-2019, 02:20 AM
Hello guys, I am not understanding where to get the bloom materials (besides the exchanges), can someone tell me please. If exchange is the only way, which one is the easiest.

Thanks

hypo
02-24-2019, 03:43 AM
Hello guys, I am not understanding where to get the bloom materials (besides the exchanges), can someone tell me please. If exchange is the only way, which one is the easiest.

Thanks

The elixirs can be dropped on the Standing Mission - In Search of the Blooming Elixir.
The Fururu birds can be dropped in the Concept missions. There also have been some events giving them as rewards.
The petals can be dropped on their respective Nation Deffense missions. There too, some events gave a few as rewards.

fghk0
02-24-2019, 03:58 AM
In addition to the exchange office can also be found in the weekly gacha but that is only a small amount or a surprise box on Wednesday

Blooming bird I am the task of brushing the elixir bloom but it may change now (this is what I think is the fastest unless you are lucky enough to buy it with money)

High probability of falling petals above 6-5 in national defense missions

vivekagrawal57
02-24-2019, 10:28 PM
thank you guys

vivekagrawal57
02-24-2019, 10:32 PM
The elixirs can be dropped on the Standing Mission - In Search of the Blooming Elixir.
The Fururu birds can be dropped in the Concept missions. There also have been some events giving them as rewards.
The petals can be dropped on their respective Nation Deffense missions. There too, some events gave a few as rewards.

there are so many concept missions, does some in particular drop them?

Myers
02-24-2019, 10:39 PM
there are so many concept missions, does some in particular drop them?

The Extreme stage for all Concept Missions seem to have the same bloom bird drop rate. Same for the Ultimate stage. I'd recommend just doing the one you can clear consistently.

Ampchan
02-25-2019, 06:22 AM
The Extreme stage for all Concept Missions seem to have the same bloom bird drop rate. Same for the Ultimate stage. I'd recommend just doing the one you can clear consistently.

The extremes are for ampies really, not birds.

hypo
02-25-2019, 11:44 AM
The extremes are for ampies really, not birds.

Honestly, I get more birds than ampies from those mission, and I wish it was not

AgentFakku
02-25-2019, 02:59 PM
Don't grind too much

U get yo fill on event maps

vivekagrawal57
02-27-2019, 09:51 AM

so erm, does like particular color drop from particular concept mission cause i keep getting blue from first one

Myers
02-27-2019, 02:01 PM
so erm, does like particular color drop from particular concept mission cause i keep getting blue from first one

I've never noticed a specific map giving only one type, so I always assumed that they all have equal chances for all colours.

vivekagrawal57
02-27-2019, 08:44 PM
must be my shitty luck then