PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Heroines

brothersome02
03-06-2019, 09:16 AM
Scrabble, now with added hentai.

The only bad experience I had is sometimes a letter gets stuck in a random place and stays there during gameplay.

Yamemai
03-06-2019, 03:24 PM
You can click the X to reset the placement. Anyways, seems alright from the hour of play I did.

hornyg4mer
03-06-2019, 03:45 PM
unfortunately its mobile only. until i get a new phone, this one's battery can only handle calls and texts or it will die within a hour.

DrunkMonkGar
03-06-2019, 05:22 PM
No? I can play on my browser just fine.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Anyone know what we can use the extra characters for? Eg. Those muses, I keep getting extras of that tailor chick that starts w/ a B, even though I've already completed her events.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 09:40 PM
I have only gotten a few of the muses, but once you collect a certain amount, you gain an extra point for the corresponding letter. I don't know if there is a cap on the bonus or not. So, if you hit one and are asking about extra beyond that, I have no idea.

DrunkMonkGar
03-08-2019, 10:42 PM
I know you can only level the tailor 4 times, and unfortunately I also keep getting more points for her from chests.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 11:03 PM
I have only gotten a few of the muses, but once you collect a certain amount, you gain an extra point for the corresponding letter. I don't know if there is a cap on the bonus or not. So, if you hit one and are asking about extra beyond that, I have no idea.
Yeah, was asking about once you cap it; the tailor chick was uber easy to cap, cuz she only need a couple, Eg. around 1, 1, 2, 2/3/4 or so.

I know you can only level the tailor 4 times, and unfortunately I also keep getting more points for her from chests.
Yeah, was wondering if we could exchange the extras of her for other muses, or just straight up coins, so we can pull the chest again. orz Seems like a waste of coins as is. -- Also wish there was quick finishes, and that them wait bits were quicker. (Like seriously? I have to wait 24h just to progress to the next map!? I'm basically stuck there farming for gold and loot, cuz that's the only thing I need to complete to proceed.)

Bruceski
03-10-2019, 01:28 AM
(Like seriously? I have to wait 24h just to progress to the next map!? I'm basically stuck there farming for gold and loot, cuz that's the only thing I need to complete to proceed.)

I'm not sure if this is a change, but I just noticed (after waiting 24h) that when you earn enough starbursts from completing battles you can leapfrog on down the chain. You can't do the elf's B or C without completing A, but you may have enough to start on the thief's A.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 03:52 AM
I'm not sure if this is a change, but I just noticed (after waiting 24h) that when you earn enough starbursts from completing battles you can leapfrog on down the chain. You can't do the elf's B or C without completing A, but you may have enough to start on the thief's A.
It's pretty iffy, imo; like I can progress both the thief and necro's story, but I can't work on the 5th one, even when I have enough stars.

Also, anyone know what time the ticket event starts? Not sure about it, but today I saw this ticket thing at the bottom on the screen, next to the shops, and when I did some levels, tickets filled my empty screens. And it seems I gained tickets, as I have 100-ish for the elf, which is unlikely from levels only.

Ps. With that event I can farm for gold easily enough :P

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 05:32 AM
You can begin a girl's questline if you have the requisite number of stars AND have finished the previous girl's first quest.

The ticket event lasts for one hour after you finish a girl's second quest, allowing you to easily farm third episode battle tickets for that hour. After that, you have to farm battle tickets like you normally would: spend 20 energy in her first two quests for a chance at one battle ticket.

Unfortunately, it seems like getting battle tickets as a reward is bugged, so getting one is basically a waste of energy or tickets.

All of this is personal observation; nothing official.

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 06:37 AM
Can't wait to see what Unity Store game template they're gonna buy next.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 09:31 AM
Can not log in for atleast one week