PDA

View Full Version : DMM Players' Kamihime Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Kitty
03-14-2019, 02:45 PM
I thought I'd make a thread for those who play on DMM as well as Nutaku, as a lot of stuff in the general discussions tends to get spammed out pretty quickly.

It might be pretty spoiler heavy? if this thread gets the attention I'd like, so just be warned if you don't like seeing all the upcoming hime/eido/event releases until they come to Nutaku.

I want to see peoples' DMM grids/teams, etc. Not necessarily to show off, but I enjoy seeing what luck people have away from where 90% of us play on Nutaku. Comparing the two servers, and talking more about the current/upcoming events and Himes on DMM.

Feel free to share all your advice and stuff here, like battle vids, new girls and awakening discussions so they're easier to find on this thread for other people.

As of now, the current running event is [Advent Battle of Heryshaf] in which new himes' will be released a few days after the advent started?
New Kamihime - Nefertem, Sobek and Khonsu
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1XJGsNW0AExld_.png

I have a question for well anyone in general, who do you think the next awakened hime will be?
My guesses are: Amaterasu or Nephyths (The current advent and the new SSR unreleased girls are from an Egyptian myth, AND dark hasn't had any awakened girls since Satan.) There's the possibility that it could be Osiris too, in that case, but she recently just got her upgrade in January, so it's less likely?

Dais
03-14-2019, 03:09 PM
Make dark the new meta :eek:

Any info on what this new dark ssr does?

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 03:16 PM
Make dark the new meta :eek:

Any info on what this new dark ssr does?

She's not officially released yet. We only know of her existence from datamining. We should be able to find out actual info in about 8 hours.

Kitty
03-14-2019, 03:57 PM
All we know is that she looks weird.
I hope that new SR is strong, tho. I want her in my team... she's so lovely.

Hopefully the new SSR is a fast burst builder, since dark lacks that compared to other elements.
Dark version of Asherah/Aether? Find out next time on Dra--uh whatever.

On another note, this will be the first time we have 4 Advent Battles in a row. (First time for three already, but fuck it keep going.)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1aHxvqX4AA9eAC.png

I think Kami is slowing down on new hime stories and shit like raids, etc and working on bigger features.
Hopefully we'll get a raid after Yata, tho...

Cobblemaniac
03-14-2019, 10:27 PM
Eh. Not like HE matters in DMM anyway.

I think Kami is slowing down on new hime stories and shit like raids, etc and working on bigger features.
Hopefully we'll get a raid after Yata, tho...

Working on bigger features... or killing the game for Unitia.

F

Slashley
03-15-2019, 02:59 AM
This could also go into Miracle thread but... this thread probably has better experienced people for this question.

I want to MT for the upcoming Thunder Disaster. Now, that's all the way to June, but eh. It's really rough to properly understand how shit works from reading it up. Like there's no way that I could've realized from text alone how Fire Rag is just "target main boss, AAB and go to sleep, it will die as long as people bring enough debuffs" and Water Rag is just "Bring Andromeda, target add, AAB and go sleep, you'll win after 80+ turns as long as there is a second Andromeda in the raid"

So yeah, not knowing what Thunder Rag is like, as a full Thunder baka I was thinking of actually manualing those fights. But what kind of a team should I bring?
My Wind team is Titania, Odin, Gaia, Hastur. Odin and Hastur can both go, really. The question is, with who?
I see Kitty talking about Isis against Thunder Rag, but since most of the stuff is AoE, does that even help?
Set for heals? That IS a lot of AoE, but I'm not entirely sure if Set will quite do the job. She'll probably buy a turn or two more, but that's not all that impressive.
SSR Cybele for just damage output and debuffs? Seems like the safest choice, and the best one until June.
Azazel would technically be the most future proof one, but with her Awakening all the way to September, I think I'll pass on that for now.
Aether for Burst memes? Now, Aether was super strong when she came out. And then... then Wind got ALL the Exceeds from Union events. Now, PF+Exceed being at 360%, Aether can "only" give 140%. Heck, that'll go down to 60% just one week after Thunder Rag comes out. RIP Aether.

So uh, yeah. What are your experiences with Thunder Rag, what would be the best way to approach it?

Kitty
03-15-2019, 03:29 AM
welp the new himes are officially out, but it's too early for info in the wiki so i'll translate them myself.

SSR Healer [Nefertem] -

Skill 1: Damage cut for the entire allies (25%) + Burst Gauge UP (7T CD + Effect time 2T)
Skill 2: Heals all allies (___HP) and cures one affliction to allies (6T CD)
Skill 3: ATK + DEF of entire enemy DOWN (-30%) (Costs 30 BG) (7T CD + Effect Time 150 Seconds)

Burst: Dark attribute damage (oversized) + Remove one charging orb.
Assist: Chance to reduce CD of Skill 2 when damage is taken.

----
holyshit she's amazing.
too bad she looks eh...

also... goofy ass lion is goofy but cute.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/556061958516768778/unknown.png?

Gludateton
03-15-2019, 03:58 AM
Don't go and kill Aether just yet. Using 6 exceed weapons is not exactly optimal (even with wind "less than great" weapon grid) and with fast burst team you won't have PF for every FB. Also don't...

Kitty
03-15-2019, 04:12 AM
my bad, translated it wrong the first time. <br />
闇属性圧ダメージ(特大)チャージター ンを1つ減少 <br />
just saw that it says decrease charge by one turn, sorry for wrong info. i'll fix it.

Gludateton
03-15-2019, 04:30 AM
Oh, you just translated her in game descriptions. The part about guaranteed stuff was in KiyoP comments about new characters, so no wonder you didn't saw that, you couldn't know.

Slashley
03-15-2019, 04:31 AM
Some words from Bear also: "When fighting against TCat / Phul, since I burst every 3 to 4 turns, I usually skip PF for every other FB. I need Azazel's buff up as much as possible and to do that, I'm not suppose to wait. There is also Cu AW who also needs to burst as much as she can to keep up her TA buff while GTA is on CD. So many new hime rely on burst effects nowadays to utilize them, you pretty much wanna burst, burst, burst"Oh right, skipping PF is a thing. Not a thing for us just yet, but over time. Yeah, that gives a lot more space for Aether to operate in.

I also forgot all about Cu. Her Awakening comes 1.5 months after Thunder Rag though, I have a feeling the entire server will have moved on to Light Rag at that point.

Still looking for more input on what Thunder Rag is actually like and what I would need.

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 09:29 AM
Oh, you just translated her in game descriptions. The part about guaranteed stuff was in KiyoP comments about new characters, so no wonder you didn't saw that, you couldn't know.

How do you access the Japanese forums?

Gludateton
03-15-2019, 11:01 AM
Not forums. There's always news with description of new characters, together with comments from some KiyoP guy (you'll have to ask DMM players who the guy is, I don't care). I have DMM account solely to read those game news (about characters and plans for future and whatnot).

Kitty
03-15-2019, 11:08 AM
Not forums. There's always news with description of new characters, together with comments from some KiyoP guy (you'll have to ask DMM players who the guy is, I don't care). I have DMM account solely to read those game news (about characters and plans for future and whatnot).

Kiyo is one of the main developers I think.
He releases all the harem episodes to hitomi.la as well as hosts all the official nico video livestreams, like the one in 12-13 days on the 3rd Anniversary discussion.

MrTouchdown
03-15-2019, 12:18 PM
I like your idea Kitty, i played KamiPro, in both Nutaku and DMM, some time later i left my account in nutaku and played heavily in DMM, My rank atm is 81 , I'm far away from being a pro, i really enjoy the game and mostly avoid the h-part , i feel the battle stuff is the main reason.
My SSR kamihime:
Water: Cthulhu, Nike (U), Ashirat
Wind: Allianrod (or something), Odin
Thunder: Tyr, Brahma, Mammon, Marduk (AW), Raiko, Dianketch,
Dark: Osiris, The one just came out on nutaku.
Light: Raphael.

going to add an screenshot of my main team and the grid

Kitty
03-15-2019, 01:04 PM
noice.
these are my girls for now:
https://i.imgur.com/ytPDwux.png

MrTouchdown
03-15-2019, 01:48 PM
i dont have any 100% eidolon but if you want we can be friends to have at least 1 person i know its not a random japanese lol

Kitty
03-15-2019, 02:32 PM
i dont have any 100% eidolon but if you want we can be friends to have at least 1 person i know its not a random japanese lol

yeyee, I got some maxed out eidos and idm any english speaking friends is a blessing. you can join my union if you want. It's full of lvl 120-150 whales, and they're actually pretty accepting of any new players too.

ID: 4064103

th3 fr4gil3
03-15-2019, 04:53 PM
Haruhi is a good fire hime?

Kitty
03-15-2019, 05:02 PM
Haruhi is a good fire hime?

hell yeah, she's amazing

skill 1: x5 random enemy nuke (5T CD)
skill 2: all allies DATA up (3T) (7T CD)
skill 3: instant 100% burst (5T CD)

burst: guaranteed triple ATK after burst
assist: when Haruhi double ATK, gives all allies ATK buff (cumulative), when Haruhi triple ATK, gives herself an ability damage buff (cumulative) as well as allies ATK up.

VeryVoodoo
03-15-2019, 05:22 PM
skill 1: x5 random enemy nuke (5T CD)
skill 2: all allies DATA up (3T) (7T CD)
skill 3: instant 100% burst (5T CD)

burst: guaranteed triple ATK after burst
assist: when Haruhi double ATK, gives all allies ATK buff (cumulative), when Haruhi triple ATK, gives herself an ability damage buff (cumulative) as well as allies ATK up.

Dang, so you can start out a battle with her bursting, then next turn she gets back up to 30 BG with guaranteed triple + those assist buffs, & then use ability. How much is the all allies up atk buff for her? :think:

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 05:29 PM
Dang, so you can start out a battle with her bursting, then next turn she gets back up to 30 BG with guaranteed triple + those assist buffs, & then use ability. How much is the all allies up atk buff for her? :think:

10% like Svarog i belive, but that shitty taunt on her BG skill is a problem sometime

Itoshira
03-15-2019, 05:37 PM
Well, here is my little collection as of right now.

Mainly use Light, but Thunder can do some things aswell, grid just needs some more work/MLB weapons.
Fire has more a Hime-Problem. Running a budget-Null-Lance Grid there with Belial as main Eido. Just lacks debuffs from Hime to enjoy it some more.

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 06:06 PM

Mainly use Light, but Thunder can do some things aswell, grid just needs some more work/MLB weapons.
Fire has more a Hime-Problem. Running a budget-Null-Lance Grid there with Belial as main Eido. Just lacks debuffs from Hime to enjoy it some more.

Is it just me or the art of those weapons look way better ?

Itoshira
03-15-2019, 06:15 PM
They did some improvements over time, but that were mainly the SD-Versions of the Hime.
Maybe it is because of the zoom since I play the game on 150% zoom.
Could also be some general sharpening, unsure.

lalala
03-16-2019, 02:47 AM
They did some improvements over time, but that were mainly the SD-Versions of the Hime.
Maybe it is because of the zoom since I play the game on 150% zoom.
Could also be some general sharpening, unsure.

Did you start just recently? I notice it's mostly the Heavenly Treasure raid stuff that you've got. What are your damage values like? Light main also. My damage values are just so-so. About rank 6500-7500 on the last GO.

Itoshira
03-16-2019, 03:17 AM
Not really recently. I'm around for...uh...like 9 month or so. Last years Mastema was when I started.
I got on the lucky end as I was high enough for Guardians when they got released, so I could abuse the first massive farm wave of the whales and tag along. Ending in getting them weapons.
Damage Value heavily depends if I'm against Dark or not, since I have a shit load of Crit that sometimes explodes. Off-Element, I do okay.

3rd Dummy-Kun: http://prntscr.com/mjc0d8
4th Dummy-Kun: http://prntscr.com/mux9m0

Kitty
03-16-2019, 05:58 AM

that's an awesome collection of himes. some L/E too.
pretty amazing light grid too. how long you been playing there? I've only been playing since October, lmao

Her ATK buff is 15% cumulative for 5T

Itoshira
03-16-2019, 06:02 AM
Not really recently. I'm around for...uh...like 9 month or so. Last years Mastema was when I started.

Quoting myself from the previous post ;)

Kitty
03-16-2019, 06:02 AM
oh, oops lmao

anyway, to avoid double posting:

my fire grid isn't anything special, but next event can replace the SR or the 0LB UE wep for FLB holy flame gun
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/556463683929243668/unknown.png

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 02:08 AM
[QUOTE=Itoshira;142824]Not really recently. I'm around for...uh...like 9 month or so. Last years Mastema was when I started.
I got on the lucky end as I was high enough for Guardians when they got released, so I could abuse the first massive farm wave of the whales and tag along. Ending in getting them weapons.
Damage Value heavily depends if I'm against Dark or not, since I have a shit load of Crit that sometimes explodes. Off-Element, I do okay.

I actually have most weapons similar to yours, except for Vishnu's and that one extra sword. I have about 6 weapons at +99. Difficult to get most characters bursting at the same time within 3T as
the 4th event requires. How did you manage that one? You need to get first hit on Herc, second on Athena, and hope the gauges fill up right. Did not try really hard but I think I managed to get a full burst once. I don't have Vishnu and V. Baal, I think those probably help. High score board shows that top light teams used Arthur, Artemis, Metatron, Lugh, Frey. But mostly top teams are Lightning. Notice that the elements are of the wrong colour on the scoreboard? They haven't even bothered to fix it.

Bear
03-17-2019, 02:37 AM
How did you manage that one? You need to get first hit on Herc, second on Athena, and hope the gauges fill up right. Did not try really hard but I think I managed to get a full burst once. I don't have Vishnu and V. Baal, I think those probably help. High score board shows that top light teams used Arthur, Artemis, Metatron, Lugh, Frey. But mostly top teams are Lightning. Notice that the elements are of the wrong colour on the scoreboard? They haven't even bothered to fix it.

Uhhh... two things:
1. The element shown on the scoreboard is the element of the dummy that the team punched against, not the team's element.
2. The teams shown on scoreboard is ordered according to the hime's release date, in order to hide their actual ordering (which contributes to strategy).

Anyway, how the rankers did it:

Thunder team: Shingen - Justitia - BaarU - Marduk - Perkele (Earrings) / / Jupiter (Earrings) - Tyr (Earrings)
>> 3B - 1B - FB

Light team: Arthur (UE Axe) - Metatron - Lugh (Earrings) - Tishtrya (Earrings) - SSArty (Earrings) / / Mike (Earrings) - Takeminakata (Earrings)
>> 2B - 3B - FB

Wind team: Arthur (Herc Axe) - Arianrhod - Gefjon - Titania (Earrings) - Atum (Earrings) / / Aether (Earrings) - Sol OR Sitri (Earrings)
>> FB - 0B - FB

Fire team: Arthur (UE Sword, Debuff) - Amon - Haruhi - Amana - Freyr (Earrings) / / Ares (Earrings) - Svarog (Earrings)
>> 4B - 1B - FB

Unfortunately, Water team didn't make it to scoreboard this time due to lack of instant burst / high self BG units.

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 03:31 AM
Cool. Thanks for info. Bear is the reason why people still come to this forum. :)

Kitty
03-17-2019, 04:08 AM
bear is cool but i am cooler
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/556795800978587658/unknown.png

Itoshira
03-17-2019, 10:16 AM
How did you manage that one?

Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BxCP3ezBQ

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 06:27 PM
Like this

Good game. :)

MrTouchdown
03-20-2019, 09:07 AM
We should make some kind of discord, if not made already

Kitty
03-20-2019, 09:53 AM
https://discord.gg/ynbqAdU

everyone is welcome

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 06:47 AM
Discord is like eye cancer man. What's the latest update for the third anniversary, Kitty?

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 07:05 AM
Discord is like eye cancer man. What's the latest update for the third anniversary, Kitty?

Okay I think I saw the new stuff. Thanks anyway. :)

Dejnov
03-25-2019, 07:34 AM
https://discord.gg/ynbqAdU

everyone is welcome

You okay with Nutaku player's infesting your DMM Discord?

I mean we don't know nothing....:rofl:

Dejnov.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 03:27 AM
what is the best light AAB team for hrags?

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 01:00 AM
I just got Kirin in dmm server and a SR miracle ticket
What SR Thunder hime should i choose?

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 03:33 AM
what is the best light AAB team for hrags?
Any experienced DMM player can answer this please?

Cobblemaniac
03-29-2019, 04:41 AM
Any experienced DMM player can answer this please?

Here’s the perfect line up.

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, AmEx. No need for subs.

Shieun
03-29-2019, 05:11 AM

I think you need JCB and Diners in the subs....

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 05:16 AM

haha, even then, i think still need a proper setup to AAB hrag?

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 05:25 AM
haha, even then, i think still need a proper setup to AAB hrag?

perhaps i should ask in a different way. Is it possible to AAB hrag in DMM? If so, what is the team setup?

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 07:29 AM
3rd Anniversary things....
They add SR hime weapon to gem gacha..

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 09:10 AM
perhaps i should ask in a different way. Is it possible to AAB hrag in DMM? If so, what is the team setup?

It’s possible, but each Hrag have different mechanic so need different set up.

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 02:16 PM
It’s possible, but each Hrag have different mechanic so need different set up.

Thanks, what about FCAT?

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 05:57 PM
Thanks, what about FCAT?

Shiva AW, Cthulhu AW, Poseidon AW and Nike U post balance ? Soul is shingen and you will need a whale grid + amazing acc

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 11:14 PM
I'm on the 3rd beginner mission panel and I can't complete the mission with 500 jewels. I believe I'm supposed to increase inventory but I've bought 10 x10 inventory increases on all 3 inventory types, and it still won't complete. Can anyone help?

thanks in advance.

Bear
03-30-2019, 12:37 AM
I'm on the 3rd beginner mission panel and I can't complete the mission with 500 jewels. I believe I'm supposed to increase inventory but I've bought 10 x10 inventory increases on all 3 inventory types, and it still won't complete. Can anyone help?

thanks in advance.

I read through the comments on wiki. It looks like you're not the only one having that problem since the 3rd Anniversary patch. They might have fucked up something when they increased all new players' default inventory space to 300. Try send a ticket if you can. I'll keep an eye out for any announcement regarding that possible bug.

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 03:41 AM
I read through the comments on wiki. It looks like you're not the only one having that problem since the 3rd Anniversary patch. They might have fucked up something when they increased all new players' default inventory space to 300. Try send a ticket if you can. I'll keep an eye out for any announcement regarding that possible bug.

Why only for new players? I don't wanna spend jewels on expanding my shitty inventory. How to send a ticket when you don't speak Japanese?

nonsensei
03-30-2019, 05:28 AM
Why only for new players? I don't wanna spend jewels on expanding my shitty inventory. How to send a ticket when you don't speak Japanese?

Players registered beforehand got a compensation of 7.5k jewels compensation, ya know. In case you're wondering, that's exactly the value of +250 space for all 3 inventory.

Frelas
03-30-2019, 07:51 AM
Uhm does somebody know if the dmm gacha is bugged atm? yesterday my 10 free rolls give me a ssr and today free roll give me 2 ssr.
The weird thing is all 3 times it was the new ssr thunder hime(thunder samael?). I mean the chance for that to happen is extremely low so i was wondering if the gacha is broken atm.

Itoshira
03-30-2019, 08:00 AM
Uhm does somebody know if the dmm gacha is bugged atm? yesterday my 10 free rolls give me a ssr and today free roll give me 2 ssr.
The weird thing is all 3 times it was the new ssr thunder hime(thunder samael?). I mean the chance for that to happen is extremely low so i was wondering if the gacha is broken atm.

Not that I know of, and as for the chances. Well, lemme give you a little story about my night/morning. This is in my timezone, Germany, but approx. 13 hours ago from this post.

3:14am: http://prntscr.com/n4x3bs

Already thought that was all my luck. 10 Prem Ticket from Raid Event.

Fast forward: 7:10am

http://prntscr.com/n4yo3j

Welcome to DMM Gacha.

Slashley
03-30-2019, 08:09 AM
The weird thing is all 3 times it was the new ssr thunder hime(thunder samael?). I mean the chance for that to happen is extremely low so i was wondering if the gacha is broken atm.Unlike on Nutaku, rate up is serious business in DMM Jewel Gacha. While your chances aren't good, it's fair-ish.

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 10:04 AM

Welcome to dmm, and fuck you taco

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 10:28 AM
Welcome to dmm, and fuck you taco

Hey, I got nothing, if that helps.

Itoshira
03-30-2019, 07:20 PM
Well then, another 3k Jewel pull, another TSamael Scythe.

FLB SL 30 Level 150, enjoy.

http://prntscr.com/n5ane8

Unregistered
03-31-2019, 06:21 AM
Just RNG being RNG, anyone who seriously thinks DMM rates are amazing clearly didn't see the anniversary stream.

Frelas
03-31-2019, 07:18 AM
Well then, another 3k Jewel pull, another TSamael Scythe.

FLB SL 30 Level 150, enjoy.

http://prntscr.com/n5ane8

Yeah same for me.
Another day, another ssr thunder samuel pull.....

Slashley
03-31-2019, 10:35 AM
Just RNG being RNG, anyone who seriously thinks DMM rates are amazing clearly didn't see the anniversary stream.You still need to land on SSR Hime slot to get SSR Hime (which we assume to be equally low on both servers), but Rate Up on DMM is on a completely different level to Nutaku.

Honestly, it'd be nice to see Nutaku "Rate Up" modifier. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2x normally. The current gacha is all happy going OMG FIRE HIME UP TO 3X HIGHER!!!" while DMM started at 5x and at this point was at 20x. (Currently at 25x I believe)

Gludateton
03-31-2019, 03:48 PM
Actually no, elemental pick-ups started at 3x and were changed to 4x on 9th June 2018 (yes, they were the same in time of pick-up we have now).
New characters gacha in nutaku heavily lagged behind, but they also catched-up to DMMs at the same point of time (which was 20x after 7th November 2017, changed to 25x on 5th October 2018). The problem with this one though is, that nutaku has weighted down rate-up for jewels (probably only for new characters, no mention that 3x on elemental up is only for star coins).
All info taken from JP wiki.

Slashley
03-31-2019, 04:25 PM
Actually no, elemental pick-ups started at 3x and were changed to 4x on 9th June 2018 (yes, they were the same in time of pick-up we have now).Oh, I didn't know that they had different rates for different gachas.
-- The problem with this one though is, that nutaku has weighted down rate-up for jewels (probably only for new characters, --Yeah. Which honestly can end up being THE reason for death of Nutaku Kamihime, as time passes.

It's a fucking awful idea from them.

Kastro
03-31-2019, 07:54 PM
it seems the common in DMM is the rate up work

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 01:38 AM
it seems the common in DMM is the rate up work

Still only got Zephyrus from the rate up... Anyone bought the MTix? What are your picks?

ArchAngel
04-02-2019, 07:34 PM
Got lucky as well <3 bless DMM! 3:18 EU time 12351

ArchAngel
04-02-2019, 07:43 PM
Tho not as lucky as this person >.> ...at first i thought Photoshoped or it is?if not,Get the ROPE!!

twitter.com/umami_king/status/1112549044859994113 (thread post)

Raistlansol
04-02-2019, 08:07 PM
Tho not as lucky as this person >.> ...at first i thought Photoshoped or it is?if not,Get the ROPE!!

That was an april fools joke. extremely obvious shop. ignoring the odds, just look at some of the outlines of the items.

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 08:13 PM

That’s some bad quality shop

Unregistered
04-03-2019, 02:09 AM
That’s some bad quality shop

The rate up apparently lasted only a few pulls unfortunately. Everything is back to shite now.

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 12:32 AM
It looks like the inventory mission is fixed now.

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 06:11 AM
It looks like the inventory mission is fixed now.

What inventory mission?

ArchAngel
04-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Did anyone bought Phantom weapons from the exchange shop?(these sword tokken raid rewards)
How much the price will change?2000 to 3000? i wonder if it's reset at end of month just like lvl 100 Rag raids exchange

patch notes said nothing at all,only just they added it and may changes in future

Unregistered
04-15-2019, 10:58 PM
omg! I just saw this at DMM website.

games.dmm.com/en/detail/kamipro_eng/

Is DMM launching another english version of kamihime or taking over from nutaku?

AutoCrimson
04-16-2019, 01:06 AM
if u look at the server's url, you can found that they always were hosting by dmm.

probly taco losing their license, and dmm wants more profit, and follow granblue style

Slashley
04-16-2019, 02:07 AM
Then we just need to hope that we get to keep our account info. Which, you know, we might not.

Or Nutaku KH could keep being a thing, just without any updates, and players would thus be encouraged to move on to DMM which is getting updates. But you'd need to restart...

AutoCrimson
04-16-2019, 02:18 AM
cmon bruh, only got Tish yday, still in need of Lugh, updates are must

but seriously, since this shit is all 'bout money (business is business, after all), seems dmm will just say "fuck off" to taco and get the servers on direct

fat nigga
04-16-2019, 03:37 AM
nutaku twitter also just changed their username and url from nutaku to just kamihime_en ...

kyc992
04-16-2019, 03:39 PM
Here's hoping they transfer account data from Nutaku to DMM instead of a fresh start... Else they might actually lose out on expected revenue with people dropping the game not wanting to start all over.

Dejnov
04-16-2019, 06:41 PM
Then we just need to hope that we get to keep our account info. Which, you know, we might not.

Or Nutaku KH could keep being a thing, just without any updates, and players would thus be encouraged to move on to DMM which is getting updates. But you'd need to restart...

One thing I did notice on the bottom of that page is that you can't transfer user data from the Japanese version.

I think the most likely thing is that they're starting a new server, while discontinuing the license agreement to Nutaku. This means that slowly those on Nutaku will want to transfer to the English version on the DMM server, but they won't be competing with those playing the Japanese version (3 years ahead) and it'll probably be year one all over again.

If this is true... I'm a definitely re-rolling my account for a 100% Eidolon. Sucks donkey balls not having one and me being too lazy to start from scratch while everyone else is 2 to 3 years ahead. But if everyone starts fresh... no excuse whatsoever!!

Dejnov.

Unregistered
04-16-2019, 07:12 PM
so is this why there's no player's choice voting?

Cobblemaniac
04-16-2019, 10:08 PM
so is this why there's no player's choice voting?

Dead game™

Dejnov
04-16-2019, 10:15 PM
Dead game™

Biggest question I have for a DMM game; can you reroll and, if so, is it the method shown on this forum?

Dejnov.

Cobblemaniac
04-16-2019, 10:20 PM
Biggest question I have for a DMM game; can you reroll and, if so, is it the method shown on this forum?

Dejnov.

Create new email.

Create new account.

Play the game (no you can't skip tutorial on DMM).

Roll (3k jews).

Didn't get something good? Rinse and repeat. And no, you must have an actual email for the DMM account, so you need to actually create dummy emails for verification.

Dejnov
04-16-2019, 10:22 PM
Create new email.

Create new account.

Play the game (no you can't skip tutorial on DMM).

Roll (3k jews).

Didn't get something good? Rinse and repeat. And no, you must have an actual email for the DMM account, so you need to actually create dummy emails for verification.

We still need to use a VPN proxy right or is just using new emails sufficient?

Dejnov.

Cobblemaniac
04-16-2019, 10:30 PM
We still need to use a VPN proxy right or is just using new emails sufficient?

Dejnov.

There wasn't a need for VPN proxy to begin with, strictly speaking. You only needed to bust that out once the server starts capping your account creation by IP address.

I've only needed to do 3 rerolls on DMM, so I don't know if they'll eventually block your IP. Still, good to have a VPN in case they do. Other than that, have your new dummy emails ready. The process is much more tedious on DMM than in taco.

nut
04-16-2019, 10:51 PM
You dont need to make a new email everytime, just using the dot trick in your gmail address, the biggest problem with reroll here is the can't skip tutorial part, and only 3k jewels for that long ass tutorial :neutral:

kyc992
04-16-2019, 11:39 PM
Just a few speculations from what's available...
1) The english version on DMM is a complete restart... "事前登錄は終了いたしました。本ゲ-ムのリリースお待ちください。": Pre-registration has ended. Please for the official release of the game. Don't see why pre-reg is required if the game is continuing off where it left from Nutaku. Of course, it's possible they were lazy and used a picture from ages ago instead of creating a new banner, considering how the news sort of popped out of nowhere, so doubt they had the time to really let people pre-register.

2) With a English Kamipro on both SFW and R18 sections, I guess that might heavily affect content on Nutaku... The only saving grace would be "※You can not transfer user data from the Japanese Version." which can imply two different things...
1: User data transfer will not be available for those from the Japanese version, as the game is a complete fresh start with a 3 year lag.
2: User data transfer will not be available for those from the Japanese version, but Nutaku players can transfer data over to the DMM version. Game progress and content will continue off where Nutaku was left off.
Option 2 seems like the better business strategy if they want to retain revenue, and seems more likely as there were barely any news about it, and "pre-registration is somehow already over".
Option 1 seems like a bad idea no matter what, as many of the current player base would lose incentive to play the game. Unless DMM really thinks them opening an English version will attract more new customers, ending up with a higher player population=more revenue, and make more than what Nutaku pays for Licensing fees.

Personally I'm hoping for the second possibility. It would make a lot more sense for the sake of retaining current player population, chance of population growth from new-comers and "hopefully" some older-players returning IF they fix jewel rate up. This would also allow them to actually gain more revenue(which should highly be the reason why they wanted to take kamipro back), whereas if they decide to be lazy as hell(not wanting to work on data transfer) and choose option 1, they might end up losing quite a lot of player count, thus shrinking income.

They apparently have an inquiry section seperate from the DMM inquiry. You'll need to login your DMM or Fanza account, navigate back to the kamipro_eng page and click the orange Support tab. Drop down until you see お問い合わせ.

But yeah.. I've sent an inquiry to DMM already before I realized kamipro had their own so I ended up sending one to both, but hopefully one of them actually responds with news we need...

Edit: GDI, for some reason when I typed game the "-" just kept showing up as two questions marks... so I edited it into a regular dash.. bare with me.

nut
04-17-2019, 12:07 AM
Just a few speculations from what's available...
1) The english version on DMM is a complete restart... "事前登錄は終了いたしました。本ゲ-ムのリリースお待ちください。": Pre-registration has ended. Please for the official release of the game. Don't see why pre-reg is required if the game is continuing off where it left from Nutaku. Of course, it's possible they were lazy and used a picture from ages ago instead of creating a new banner, considering how the news sort of popped out of nowhere, so doubt they had the time to really let people pre-register.

2) The Kamipro_eng link itself is under the regular DMM(一般) and not found anywhere under the R18 section. This could translate in a few annoying things...
-The "English version" is SFW only, no R18 version... and only the SFW version for Nutaku is affected.
-The "English version" is SFW only, no R18 version... but BOTH versions on Nutaku are affected(no updates/axed etc.)
-Hopefully, although I highly doubt it, it's just a mistake on DMM's side when updating latest game info...

They apparently have an inquiry section seperate from the DMM inquiry. You'll need to login your DMM or Fanza account, navigate back to the kamipro_eng page and click the orange Support tab. Drop down until you see お問い合わせ.

But yeah.. I've sent an inquiry to DMM already before I realized kamipro had their own so I ended up sending one to both, but hopefully one of them actually responds with news we need...

Edit: GDI, for some reason when I typed game the "-" just kept showing up as two questions marks... so I edited it into a regular dash.. bare with me.

Here is the R18 link: http://games.dmm.co.jp/detail/kamipro_x_eng/

kyc992
04-17-2019, 12:32 AM
Here is the R18 link: http://games.dmm.co.jp/detail/kamipro_x_eng/

Thanks, not sure why I wasn't able to find that at first... but I've edited my post now.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 05:55 AM
2: User data transfer will not be available for those from the Japanese version, but Nutaku players can transfer data over to the DMM version. Game progress and content will continue off where Nutaku was left off.
Option 2 seems like the better business strategy if they want to retain revenue, and seems more likely as there were barely any news about it, and "pre-registration is somehow already over".
Option 1 seems like a bad idea no matter what, as many of the current player base would lose incentive to play the game. Unless DMM really thinks them opening an English version will attract more new customers, ending up with a higher player population=more revenue, and make more than what Nutaku pays for Licensing fees.

Personally I'm hoping for the second possibility. It would make a lot more sense for the sake of retaining current player population, chance of population growth from new-comers and "hopefully" some older-players returning IF they fix jewel rate up. This would also allow them to actually gain more revenue(which should highly be the reason why they wanted to take kamipro back), whereas if they decide to be lazy as hell(not wanting to work on data transfer) and choose option 1, they might end up losing quite a lot of player count, thus shrinking income.

Is there a way we could somehow tell dmm about this?

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 07:38 AM
would rerolling really be worth that much if they start it off at day 0? no 100% eidos and very limited SSR hime in the gacha pool

Slashley
04-17-2019, 07:48 AM
would rerolling really be worth that much if they start it off at day 0? no 100% eidos and very limited SSR hime in the gacha poolIf the server starts from scratch (three years behind DMM...) you want to reroll into Sol. Or Amaterasu/Sol after a couple of weeks.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 08:19 AM
Things that question me is....
Why they do that?

Slashley
04-17-2019, 08:26 AM
Why they do that?Why do who do what?

If you mean why would DMM pull the game from Nutaku, it's because they want to get rid of the middleman. Like the reason why Epic/EA/Activision wants their own store rather than just using Valve's Steam.

If you mean why reroll into Sol, it's because Sol has access to three different tools that ENTIRELY change your gameplay experience. Trust me, when you're weak, people who have Sol are in a wayyyyyyyyyyyy better position than people who don't. Amaterasu works in a similar fashion, her Blind and B debuff gives you a massive advantage early on the game.

Dejnov
04-17-2019, 08:47 AM
If the server starts from scratch (three years behind DMM...) you want to reroll into Sol. Or Amaterasu/Sol after a couple of weeks.

Forgot about that... that makes it much more unappealing to start all over as it'll technically get me to somewhere where I currently am.

(Not saying we will or won't have a choice...)

Dejnov.

nut
04-17-2019, 09:26 AM
Why they do that?

They currently using Lakshmi and UE rematch as the game avatar so they wont start from scratch

kyc992
04-17-2019, 10:02 AM
Well, I'm still waiting for a reply from either DMM or KP support... which hopefully I'll be getting one else I don't see a point in them asking me if I wanted a reply.
The dumbest shit they could possibly do, is continue where Nutaku left off in terms of content, but everyone gets data wiped or has to create a new account. This would literally just kill it for them. But we might be safe? Because like I mentioned, it would be dumb if everyone has to restart... and if they can somehow make it like Azur Lane where you can "save" account data into a code and transfer to a different "platform" by loading said code then things should be easier for everyone.

Slashley
04-17-2019, 10:32 AM
--
Because like I mentioned, it would be dumb if everyone has to restart... and if they can somehow make it like Azur Lane where you can "save" account data into a code and transfer to a different "platform" by loading said code then things should be easier for everyone.Everyone restarts with Bam's account? Sign me up.

Dejnov
04-17-2019, 12:51 PM
Now that we're going to be pushed to start on a new server/platform, another thought came to my mind.

Does anybody have a good recommendation for phone/browser combo that'll run DMM's version of Kamihime?

I might be getting a new phone shortly and it makes sense to get something that will run the game for me.

Dejnov.

kyc992
04-17-2019, 03:42 PM
Personally I'd say try to stall for another year or two if possible. 5G is starting to roll out, but like previous generations, the first year presented a lot of issue for many different phones. Not to mention most companies that developed 5G were all in a rush trying to compete against each other, and telecoms are only starting to dish out 5G equipments for consumer use. Not saying it is 100% going to fail, just saying that the risk of running into a defect product or product design is much higher the first year.
As for which phone, I'd recommend anything but the iPhone. If your budget range is around that of an iPhone's, check Samsung's S10. It's price range compared to iPhone is lower for the lowest starting price and higher for the highest priced model. But in terms of specs, it beats the iPhone almost in every aspect. I'm also not sure if Kamihime can be played on IOS... If Samsung is not a brand you like, I'd say check Asus. Apparently they have an ROG model which looks decent, but have yet to test out.

Edit: The Asus ROG is pretty much the same price as the Samsung S10... with slightly inferior specs and no SD card support. The only specs that are actually better would be battery life, speaker quality(Samsung's is ass here...), and depending on how you see it, it has a flat screen. There's S10e which is a flat screen as well... but it's really not worth it.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 10:29 PM
Kamihime_EN‏
The English version of Kamihime PROJECT will be released on the DMM platform!
Don't worry, the Nutaku version will continue its service without any changes.
*The account data will not be moved from one platform to the other.
*You cannot transfer data between the 2 platforms.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 10:42 PM
Kamihime_EN‏
The English version of Kamihime PROJECT will be released on the DMM platform!
Don't worry, the Nutaku version will continue its service without any changes.
*The account data will not be moved from one platform to the other.
*You cannot transfer data between the 2 platforms.

Hopefully, "without any changes" means that nutaku ver. will continue as usual and not mean that we won't get any updates. If not, then fuuuuuuuuuuck.

kyc992
04-17-2019, 10:52 PM
Problem is.. I really don't see why DMM would want to create it's own separate English version, starting from the current Nutaku content instead of from scratch, and expect new players to go in and dump a lot of money for Himes but miss out on a TON of event weapons. So to be honest, the plan to launch it's own English version, ending up with two of the same thing in the "global" market, doesn't sound like a good business plan...

Edit:
Received a reply from DMM support, apparently they can't give an answer as they are only able to respond to things related directly to DMM Games platform, in this case they can't answer about what will happen to Nutaku's side and it's players. So now all that's left is to wait for KamiPro's own support to give me a reply, but from the look of things, I'm likely to get the same "answer". So guess the next thing is to see whether or not Nutaku's "without any changes" refers to 0 updates 0 events=no change, or they will maintain and update the game as they have been doing so.
If anything, it sucks that there is a high likelihood the English version on DMM "might" have the fixed jewel rate up and better raid servers... And cheaper SCs for any non-Japanese residents.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 11:20 PM
All we know for sure is that Nu has lost the "exclusive English license".
As to what license Nu bought and for how long is unknown.
DMM thinks that it is important enough/profitable enough to warrant creating their first English game.
Hopefully one of many to come.
Competition is good.

Slashley
04-17-2019, 11:26 PM
-- So to be honest, the plan to launch it's own English version, ending up with two of the same thing in the "global" market, doesn't sound like a good business plan...
--I can only assume that they have no means of transferring the Nutaku accounts to DMM, and at the same time, don't have any long-term plans to support Nutaku Kamihime.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 11:33 PM
I can only assume that they have no means of transferring the Nutaku accounts to DMM, and at the same time, don't have any long-term plans to support Nutaku Kamihime.

The war begins! DMM has an excellent platform.

Dejnov
04-18-2019, 12:02 AM
I can only assume that they have no means of transferring the Nutaku accounts to DMM, and at the same time, don't have any long-term plans to support Nutaku Kamihime.

So what this really means is that I should probably create an account on DMM and reroll for Ameterasu or Sol... got it!!

Dejnov.

kyc992
04-18-2019, 12:22 AM
Well, there are a few problems with the DMM version though... how many people are actually willing to throw everything away and start from scratch while missing out on event weapons. Considering not a lot, and most of the players will likely be newer players, if the average player count does not exceed a certain point... will the DMM version close down and just leave it to Nutaku? In the end, wouldn't that mean you'd have to come back?

Dejnov
04-18-2019, 12:33 AM
Well, there are a few problems with the DMM version though... how many people are actually willing to throw everything away and start from scratch while missing out on event weapons. Considering not a lot, and most of the players will likely be newer players, if the average player count does not exceed a certain point... will the DMM version close down and just leave it to Nutaku? In the end, wouldn't that mean you'd have to come back?

Oh I totally expect them to up the rate up on the Himes to GET people to move over. You could play on Taco and maybe get an SSR per 10 roll OR you could come to DMM and get 3 per roll kinda crazy!! I'm totally exaggerating here, but the point is, with digital goods, it's free for them to 'convince' people to come to their server (which gives them more of a return) and start fresh.

If they start the game fresh, it'll be fine also as getting to where I am right now is, honestly, about 4 Miracle Tickets total for me to redo my Light team and everything else will be similar, but just a little different. None of my other teams are necessary as I use them (or the Dark one) nearly 90+% of the time. Plus I expect better service and for them to roll out upgrades (software ones) in a similar fashion that they currently have for the Japanese DMM server. Which means the QOL on the DMM server will be better.

I'm feeling pretty ambivalent about the whole change actually. It'll be a less stressful game (since I know how to play it now) and I won't feel like I'm always behind the leaders we have on the Taco version. Not that won't fall behind again, but it'll be a lot less of a lead as I'll be able to start at server creation.

Dejnov.

kyc992
04-18-2019, 12:42 AM
Well, I guess it's fine if the game has a fresh start. But as Nut pointed out, they are using the Lakshmi and UE rematch for the Avatar... which is why I also am assuming the game does not get a fresh start. In the case it is NOT a fresh start, missing out on all those grids could really hurt.. especially since we will soon be getting debuff resistant content from what I know.
However, if the game does get a brand new start, then it would be like you said, a good reason for people looking to start fresh. If anything, what worries me is that there isn't a "fix" to rate ups or raid servers. The only way to tell would be to wait for the official release and actually playing it to test it out.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 12:43 AM

Over time I think opposite will occur. DMM is content provider and grants license. They are cutting out the middle man.

kyc992
04-18-2019, 12:46 AM
Over time I think opposite will occur. DMM is content provider and grants license. They are cutting out the middle man.

What I meant was, if there aren't enough players willing to move over to DMM. In that case, not enough revenue is generated compared to cost for maintaining servers etc. and they could decide to cut "server costs" for a low pop game and settle with License fees. This is under the assumption that they pick up the game from Lakshimi and UE reprint instead of a brand new start. But of course, everything is just speculations.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 12:56 AM
What I meant was, if there aren't enough players willing to move over to DMM. In that case, not enough revenue is generated compared to cost for maintaining servers etc. and they could decide to cut "server costs" for a low pop game and settle with License fees. This is under the assumption that they pick up the game from Lakshimi and UE reprint instead of a brand new start. But of course, everything is just speculations.

I guess the good news is the game will be around, hell it will have 3 servers! DMM gets paid no matter what.

ArchAngel
04-18-2019, 08:46 AM
I guess the good news is the game will be around, hell it will have 3 servers! DMM gets paid no matter what.

Still so strange i thought you need vpn to acces anything in com dmm version (tho i barely checked it,besides destiny child only to learn you need DMM player ARGHH) and didn't Kancolle players got banned some years ago? oh well
Maybe this means we can use Pachinko in 10 years! and we don't need JP phone haha

Laventale
04-18-2019, 09:01 AM
Still so strange i thought you need vpn to acces anything in com dmm version

False, I could connect easily with no VPN to DMM servers. It was like 1 year and a half ago, but yeah.

ArchAngel
04-18-2019, 10:29 AM
False, I could connect easily with no VPN to DMM servers. It was like 1 year and a half ago, but yeah.

Well i can't acces Kancolle or any community forum,just checked it aswell it's still says

このゲームはお住まいの地域からは 利用いただけません
現在、お住まいの地域からご利用い だけるゲームはございません。

I can only play dmm.co.jp version instead dmm.com QQ

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 10:47 AM
i thought some countries restrcit access to dmm R18, probably adult oriented content?

ArchAngel
04-18-2019, 11:20 AM
i thought some countries restrcit access to dmm R18, probably adult oriented content?

possible,but for me reversed lol,i can't acces non-18 games=(
i'm from EU btw

Laventale
04-18-2019, 01:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IdMpvmI.png

Funny stuff from a Nutaku representative.

kyc992
04-18-2019, 02:55 PM
That answers most questions, but sadly I think the most important question for people who do plan on going to the DMM version is... does "exactly the same" refer to synced content progress? Meaning anyone who starts now will miss out on all previous events.
But thank you for posting.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 03:37 PM
That answers most questions, but sadly I think the most important question for people who do plan on going to the DMM version is... does "exactly the same" refer to synced content progress? Meaning anyone who starts now will miss out on all previous events.

Something else to consider is that buying DMM points is in yen and is favorable(at least vs USD) and DMM takes Paypal with no xtra fees.
have to wait and see where it starts and if their deals are better. I suspect they will be.

Laventale
04-18-2019, 03:38 PM

The fact that the database from Nutaku servers won't be transferred into DMM's means that it will be, most likely, a fresh start for everyone. It would be quite worthless for everyone to jump with new accounts into True Ragnarok Raids. Also, most events will happen with the same order it did with the previous version, except for St. Valentine's Day and Chistmas' events.

I'm quite optimistic.

Dejnov
04-18-2019, 03:56 PM
The fact that the database from Nutaku servers won't be transferred into DMM's means that it will be, most likely, a fresh start for everyone. It would be quite worthless for everyone to jump with new accounts into True Ragnarok Raids. Also, most events will happen with the same order it did with the previous version, except for St. Valentine's Day and Chistmas' events.

I'm quite optimistic.

As am I.

I haven't looked into the yen dollar exchange rate, but, if it's cheaper to buy yen and gacha, that's a hell of a decent reason to start over. Especially if the rate up is similar to DMMs current rate up.

For games like these it's expected to put some money in regularly (if only to keep getting the newer OP Hime). If they're willing to let us do that and I get a bump up due to exchange rate; won't be the end of the game.

What's the current Miracle Ticket price on the DMM server?

Dejnov.

kyc992
04-18-2019, 06:00 PM
Should be the same in terms of SC cost. As for cash, you save around 10-15% across the board buying with Yen instead of USD.

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 01:35 AM
Hey all! New souls out but mats needed to unlock them are astronomical. Anybody managed to get them yet?

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 01:36 AM
Anyone would like to make a quick introduction for S rank soul?

Slashley
04-19-2019, 01:49 AM
Hey all! New souls out but mats needed to unlock them are astronomical. Anybody managed to get them yet?DMM wiki doesn't uphold patch notes anymore, so care to explain the details?

I mean, it'll probably be up in the Souls section in the next 24 hours, but~

nut
04-19-2019, 02:10 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/440715738789969931/568701113348653056/945a581ba2337ed0e2ed4bd628b377eb7a1f82047cc0134a.p ng
She is so beautiful, no matter how her skill or other new soul skill is, I'll always try to get her first. The most beautiful girl in the game atm in my opinion :love:

kyc992
04-19-2019, 02:28 AM
Tried checking JP wiki, and it's actually pretty confusing. They all have 3 abilities for their second and third... since cooldown are also different, it could be possible that you get to customize a bit about what skills the souls have. But here's a rough translation for those interested:

Charlemagne's(Arthur upgrade)
Skill1: Gain 100% Burst Gauge and Burst Damage(consumed on burst), 6turn cooldown
Skill2: Damage enemy with their Arthur's element, and one of the variants below
2-1: DEF down(150s), 6 turn cooldown
2-2: Self ATK up(15 turns cumulative), 3 turn cooldown
2-3: Self DATA buff(3 turns, cost 20 BG), 7 turn cooldown
Skill3:
3-1: Raid-wide ATK up(3 turns), 5 turn cooldown
3-2: Party ATK up and ATK cap up(1 turn), 6 turn cooldown
3-3: Damage increased against stunned enemies(3 turn, 20 BG cost), 6 turn cooldown
Assist1: DATA up
Assist2: Party attack up(assault)

Romulus(Joan upgrade)
Skill1: Party DMG cut 60%(1turn), 6 turn cooldown
Skill2:
2-1: Party DA buff and Regen(5 turn), 7 turn cooldown
2-2: Self DEF up, Taunt, Regen(5 turn), 6 turn cooldown
2-3: Self DEF up(higher than above), guard allies(2 turn), 6 turn cooldown
Skill3: Deals damage to enemy with Joan's element, and one of the variants below
3-1: Attack down(180s), 7 turn cooldown
3-2: 自分に応戦付與, not sure what it is, seems like a recently introduced mechanic. 3 Turn, 6turn cooldown.
3-3: Overdrive reduce/orb eater, 5 turn cooldown
Assist: ATK up when taking damage

Asclepius's(Andro's upgrade)
Skill1: Raid heal, 5 turn cooldown
Skill2:
2-1: Raid DEF up(3 turn), 6 turn cooldown
2-2: Remove enemy buff, 5 turn cooldown
2-3: Single ally heal, 5 turn cooldown
Skill3:
3-1: Res one ally(7 turn cooldown
3-2: Self+Ally auto-res(buff that res when you die, 12 turns), 12 turn cooldown
3-3: Create a pot(not sure if single heal or the aoe heal pot), 7 turn cooldown
Assist: Party HP up(defender)

But yeah, because they are all listed as "second" or "third" skill my guess is that we can customize the skills to fit what the team needs. Feel free to correct my mistakes, and hopefully someone can explain what 自分に応戦付與 is in the game.

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 02:32 AM
Still so strange i thought you need vpn to acces anything in com dmm version (tho i barely checked it,besides destiny child only to learn you need DMM player ARGHH) and didn't Kancolle players got banned some years ago? oh well
Maybe this means we can use Pachinko in 10 years! and we don't need JP phone haha

No vpn is needed for FKG, Kamihime and some other DMM games (excluding Kancolle)

Slashley
04-19-2019, 02:33 AM
Found the costs, I think.

Five steps, these need to be repeated PER SOUL.

Step 1:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198683861809496064/568689334656696330/unknown.png
30 SR Books. Did you want to use your black books for SR Hime? TOO BAD.
10 Demonic Cores. What's that, you're not a player who isn't drowning in Demonic Cores? TOO BAD, a single Advent gives you 9 Demonic Cores and you need 10 to FLB the weapons. And now you also need 10 PER SOUL. And this is assuming that Nutaku won't be cutting Advents short, we had one Advent that was lik four days since they needed to get back on DMM schedule...
50 story mode drops of each type. Have fun farming all the zones for materials. Fun fact, the first material will the most annoying one, since there's no 8-9 mob place to farm them in. Very cheap per AP, but dem loading screens.

Step 2:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198683861809496064/568689639343390740/unknown.png
20 Gold books, won't be an issue for free to play hello my stockpiles of 68, despite spending stupid amounts on this SSR Hime guaranteeds, but this step is a whale killer.
3000 Eidolon Orbs. Did you want Kaisers? TOO BAD.
150 T3 Potatoes aren't a problem by themselves, but did you want to exchange any for T4 Stars? TOO BAD.
150 Fangs of each element won't be a problem for Veterans thanks to them dropping in Gem Gacha and T4 Star hunts, but even for me I can only have enough to unlock two Souls.

Step 3:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198683861809496064/568689813201485854/unknown.png
1 Plat book. That book is from Phantom Olympia raid I believe, so you can basically think of it as 100 Magnas. Not sure.
5 Ori. One year into the future, this will be NOTHING for veterans. I'm surprised it isn't 50.
150 T4 Stars? OH YEAH, did you like having FLB Union weapons? TOO BAD, that's not allowed!
250 T2 Cores of each element is a giant bitchslap for new people, but also drops from Gem Gacha now. Still, that is a lot of them, and even I only have enough to unlock ~4 Souls atm.

Step 4:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198683861809496064/568689550160035840/unknown.png
1 Plat book (again). Another 100 Magnas.
10 Ori (again). Still not a problem.
1 Dragon Eye. Not a problem for anyone.
150 Regalia of each element. Oh yeah, did you think you could save up T2 Cores? TOO BAD, better get farming those Ults!

Step 5: (repeatable)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/320294976149782538/568697235743834112/unknown.png
To my understanding, this requires a Soul weapon at level 125 and slv20. You get a FLB'd Soul weapon from this step. You can repeat this for as many elements as you want.
3 Plat books. That's 300 Magnas per FLB Soul weapon.
500 Soul Points. Well, not really an issue I'd think. One year into the future, you'll have all the MP you want. Wait, this is SP, not HSP right...?
1 Dragon Eye. Doubt it'll be a problem for anyone.
20 SR Books, 10 SSR Books. Oh yeah, get fucked.
150 T4 Stars. Did you think that step 3 was bad? HAHAHAHAHA.
150 Fangs (of respective element).
50 Magnas (of respective element).
50 Olympia Mats (of respective element).

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 02:43 AM
Slashley, there is no single problem with t4 stars on DMM - they drop in ultimate+ raids, their drop in sp quest is greatly increased, ultimate sp quest is only 30 ap so you will have problems with other resourses like 150 regalias or cores, who are not in the gem gacha anymore.

Slashley
04-19-2019, 02:48 AM
Slashley, there is no single problem with t4 stars on DMM - they drop in ultimate+ raids, their drop in sp quest is greatly increased, ultimate sp quest is only 30 ap--Sweet. Now, if only I had a date for those changes...
--so you will have problems with other resourses like 150 regalias or cores, who are not in the gem gacha anymore.And if only I had a date for that change too...

Did Cores get replaced by something in the Gem Gacha, or do you just get more R fodder now? What about Fangs?

kyc992
04-19-2019, 02:49 AM
500 Soul Points. Well, not really an issue I'd think. One year into the future, you'll have all the MP you want. Wait, this is SP, not HSP right...?
Yeah its SP. EP in the pic for DMM because it's Eirei Points. HSP or Special Eirei is 特殊P, or the one with a blue background(orange/red for Nutaku)

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 02:50 AM
I feel like to die just by looking at those amount of materials

If It actually worth it
So it begin...

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 03:13 AM
Sweet. Now, if only I had a date for those changes...And if only I had a date for that change too...

Did Cores get replaced by something in the Gem Gacha, or do you just get more R fodder now? What about Fangs?

10 x10 rolls per day, no materials at all, just r fodder, HE, seeds and some sr weapons/eydo added. Newbies will suffer.

Slashley
04-19-2019, 03:19 AM
10 x10 rolls per day, no materials at all, just r fodder, HE, seeds and some sr weapons/eydo added. Newbies will suffer.Oh, that was the third anniversary update I believe? About ten months for us then.

Thanks.

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 04:19 AM
Speaking of which
Why last step is repeatable?

Slashley
04-19-2019, 04:26 AM
Speaking of which
Why last step is repeatable?That's how you FLB Soul weapons. And having your Grids be 10 FLB weapons rather than 9 is pretty good.

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 04:30 AM
If this quest is made like in GBF (kamipro is a hentai clone of GBF actualy), then step 5 is just a flb of soul weapon, soul will be recruited after step 4.

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 05:40 AM
That's how you FLB Soul weapons. And having your Grids be 10 FLB weapons rather than 9 is pretty good.

I am 100% not sure what you mean.
But you will automatically get the new Soul weapon from Step 5 which is already FLBed.
= you dont "FLB" THEM actually and you don't need T3 Soul weapons

Slashley
04-19-2019, 05:42 AM
I am 100% not sure what you mean.
But you will automatically get the new Soul weapon from Step 5 which is already FLBed.
= you dont "FLB" THEM actually and you don't need T3 Soul weaponsOh, so current Soul weapons don't get FLB, but instead you get a new one?

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 06:00 AM
Oh, so current Soul weapons don't get FLB, but instead you get a new one?

Exactly and the new ones are already FLBed = no need to buy the same weapon 4 times to LB it.

Slashley
04-19-2019, 06:23 AM
They simply threw the old Soul weapons into the recycling bin... that's... an odd design choice. But fair enough then.

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 06:27 AM
So we just need one of their MLB soul weapon for new soul weapon?
And elements will vary from the base weapon too?

Slashley
04-19-2019, 06:46 AM
So we just need one of their MLB soul weapon for new soul weapon?Apparently not, that was just my misconception. Once you have a T4 Soul then all of your previous Soul weapons for that Soul are fodder, I guess.

nut
04-19-2019, 07:37 AM
So we just need one of their MLB soul weapon for new soul weapon?
And elements will vary from the base weapon too?

Yup, one mlb, max level, max skill level soul weapon of the previous soul is required for step 5.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 05:50 AM
Does anyone know if anyone from the DMM server has managed to unlock the new T4 souls yet? Those new books seem to require a lot of pages to assemble.

Itoshira
04-23-2019, 09:12 AM
I havent seen any new T4 Soul yet and by what I expierienced so far, the pages drop with a hilariously sad chance.
Still unsure if you need all 5 steps to unlock the T4 Souls, but I guess this will be the case, which means you need a total of 5 books which translates into 500 pages.

The shop offers 3 batches of pages.

25 for 100 Raid Medals each
25 for 150 Raid Medals each
1000 for 200 Raid Medals each.

Going by this, unless you are one hell of a lucker and hoster/MVP-Master, this is gonna take some time until you got those collected.

ArchAngel
04-23-2019, 11:40 AM
Neither seen one,yeah it's the hardest part ... got like 20x paper now=(...this will take a while lol
+i see more veteran players atm,it's harder to get mvp...at fire rag (lvl90) 37Mil burst holy cow...first time i seen lvl161 player
Tho at lvl 100 rag easyer to get mpv,some time 80% raids using auto battle or they attack once/leave for loot....

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 01:41 AM
Neither seen one,yeah it's the hardest part ... got like 20x paper now=(...this will take a while lol
+i see more veteran players atm,it's harder to get mvp...at fire rag (lvl90) 37Mil burst holy cow...first time i seen lvl161 player
Tho at lvl 100 rag easyer to get mpv,some time 80% raids using auto battle or they attack once/leave for loot....

Ahaha my kinshi managed to slightly outdamage your managarmr in the ult raid i started. But wow 20x paper. You must have been grinding like 12 hours a day or what. :p

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 02:14 AM
Does each page drop from guardian angel with slightly above average drop rate of phantom weapon or what?
How many page u seen by raid?

ArchAngel
04-24-2019, 12:55 PM
Ahaha my kinshi managed to slightly outdamage your managarmr in the ult raid i started. But wow 20x paper. You must have been grinding like 12 hours a day or what. :p

!! :O hehe didn't even thought you are non-jp because name!next time i shall ninja-mvp:silly: (nah,jk i actually slack/auto battle on ults xD glad some even shares it!)
And yeh farming hard,since i got Leviathan and my babe Nidhogg thunder/water first in prio list kek

ArchAngel
04-24-2019, 01:11 PM
Does each page drop from guardian angel with slightly above average drop rate of phantom weapon or what?
How many page u seen by raid?

You aren't wrong they are to rare,or we are just unlucky,i got like 7x paper as non-mpv in lvl 100 rag raids

I got most of it as mvp (more gold chest,more paper i guess) like today

So i guess just like Itoshira said you need Host/start it for bonus loot+mvp all the time...

12397 12398 12399

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 11:05 PM
New Phantom raids are out but I can't seem to unlock them. Are there any pre-reqs? Thanks!

ArchAngel
04-27-2019, 11:43 AM
New Phantom raids are out but I can't seem to unlock them. Are there any pre-reqs? Thanks!

Just start and finish one Olympia (lvl 100 Rag) and should be automatic quest/talk after that....

Not sure we have to every1 day do the same thing (mine vanished after that)..so lazy...tho she is cute Eid to buy xD
*Get Raided by FBI*...OH SHI

Itoshira
04-27-2019, 05:27 PM
You get a daily 100% spawn if you host and clear a Guardian Raid. Any will do. YOu will get a popup before your loot is shown about the spawn and then you can select it from the Raids (Phantom Tab).
After that there is apperently a chance for a spawn if you host and clear a Guardian Raid.
No info how high this chance may be or if it even really exists.

molelord
05-04-2019, 08:50 AM
Hi. I'm making software as a hobby.
I created a software called AbilityTimer, which includes the accessory calculator and the weapon skill calculator.
https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4933-try-application-abilitytimer-created.html
12418 12419
It works well in Nutaku KamiPro. I would like to improve it to work with DMM as well.
However, I am weak, so I can not get powerful items.
Could you put some screenshots on this site to help me?
* Weapon enhancement screen with Tempo Weapon (火翼斧 etc.) x1
* Weapon enhancement screen with skills 21-29 x1
* Accessory enhancement screen with Level 2-49 x5
Since I want to auto-detect the level of the accessories, please include '1' to '9' characters if possible.

molelord
05-07-2019, 01:12 AM
I could collect the images of the accessories, so I reflected them on the AbilityTimer version 0.80.
I continue to wait for weapon images.

th3 fr4gil3
05-20-2019, 11:16 AM
So what's with this new exp system? and if it's permanent is there a way to convert enhance mats into the new form?

Bear
05-20-2019, 11:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/SNfJadX.jpg

:thonk:

Slashley
05-20-2019, 12:25 PM
What is this, the most damage TAKEN contest now? :smirk:

Ikasa
05-21-2019, 08:52 AM
Is that special trigger...
Mind explain why choose Medea as S rank Soul btw?
(or it wasn't actually yours?)

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 05:42 PM
Is that special trigger...
Mind explain why choose Medea as S rank Soul btw?
(or it wasn't actually yours?)

She is OP in the previous dummy

th3 fr4gil3
05-27-2019, 07:43 PM
What is this, the most damage TAKEN contest now? :smirk:

that's the brick wall the new labyrinth throws at you, apparently he got past the one at stage 101.

Unregistered
05-28-2019, 02:44 AM
that's the brick wall the new labyrinth throws at you, apparently he got past the one at stage 101.

cant tell if this is a joke or you're being serious?

th3 fr4gil3
05-28-2019, 10:15 AM
cant tell if this is a joke or you're being serious?

in what way?
the new labyrinth can be run at normal difficulty or ult, i ran it at normal and at stage 101 that thing appeared and nuked my 33k team out the park. took about 1.5-2 hrs to get to that stage, but i wasn't focused on it and it was late, but that thing is a literal 'you shall not pass!' brick wall, i didn't make a dent in its HP bar.
i'm going to assume that Bear ran the Ult version (i got to stage 30ish with my 35k dark team before event ended) so amybe said brick wall is at a higher stage.
so yeah the event is grindy as fuck but it's not the 7 hr long (apparently) grind it was first time around.

Unregistered
05-29-2019, 07:41 AM
in what way?
the new labyrinth can be run at normal difficulty or ult, i ran it at normal and at stage 101 that thing appeared and nuked my 33k team out the park. took about 1.5-2 hrs to get to that stage, but i wasn't focused on it and it was late, but that thing is a literal 'you shall not pass!' brick wall, i didn't make a dent in its HP bar.
i'm going to assume that Bear ran the Ult version (i got to stage 30ish with my 35k dark team before event ended) so amybe said brick wall is at a higher stage.
so yeah the event is grindy as fuck but it's not the 7 hr long (apparently) grind it was first time around.

ran the entire event in 1 run in 1 day and didn't see that enemy once. guess it's random

th3 fr4gil3
05-29-2019, 01:21 PM
ran the entire event in 1 run in 1 day and didn't see that enemy once. guess it's random
what stage did you get up to and standard or ult?
I ran standard all the way through to stage 101 and got that guy, then re-ran from stage 91 and got him again at stage 101. *shrugs*
I really should've done runs from day one but got sidetracked until it was last day, ah well.

Unregistered
05-30-2019, 10:44 AM
what stage did you get up to and standard or ult?
I ran standard all the way through to stage 101 and got that guy, then re-ran from stage 91 and got him again at stage 101. *shrugs*
I really should've done runs from day one but got sidetracked until it was last day, ah well.

did ulti up to 191+ and didn't see that enemy... weird :P

Sometimes
06-18-2019, 08:47 AM
Played for less than a year on DMM. 25 SSR. No T4 soul. Here is my collection and some of my personal opinions. Hope I can get some input from yous all. Feeling a bit confused now so hope I don't get some of the names mixed up.

EIDOLONS
These are what I have been using for my various teams. I have Rudra but I don't use her for obvious reasons. My strongest teams are those for which I have the 40% ele up. My 100% and 140% eids are totally useless. Personally, I didn't reroll and I wouldn't advocate rerolling.
FIRE: Cerberus (140%), WATER: Leviathan(140%), LIGHTNING: Ritan (40% ele up, BG20%), LIGHT: No idea (40% ele up, BG20%), Dark: Abunis (100%), WIND: Pazuzu...

SSR HIME
Dark: Erebus, Pluto, Gaia, Osiris, Susanoo AW, Selene, Satan AW, Berith, Chernobog
Light: Iris, Michael AW, Athena, Takeminata, Tish
Water: Diana, Saras, Neptune
Lightning: Nuva (The one with the harp), Baal, Raiko (Non-AW), Arianrod (Newly released)
Fire: Ra, Prometheus, Dakki
Wind: Azazel (Non-AW)

TEAMS:
Dark: I have a lot of SSR so I can pick and choose. Personally I don't really use Satan AW at all and find Pluto rather underwhelming. If i had to choose four characters to bring I would pick Gaia, Osiris, Susanoo and Selene. Maybe Berith. Osiris for BG, Gaia for guard, Susanoo for nukes and Selene for snatch and additional damage. I wonder if snatch has been nerfed though.

Light: Iris, Michael AW, Athena, Take and Meteas SR. Personally, I think Tish is kind of overrated. I normally just put in some filler character I need to level in the last slot. The reason why Yoyo girl is always on my team is to cleanse status ailments while doing AQ7 and for the 60% guard ability. I think Meteas is like the most underrated light hime in this game.

Lightning: All the SSR above and whoever. Had Baal for the longest time but the others only recently dropped for me. Still experimenting with this one.

Water: Above SSR himes and Gabriel. Haven't any experience with the so-called core himes mentioned on the forum so no basis for comparison.

Fire: Above SSR and whatever...

Wind: No comment...

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:
LIGHT: Been light main but I think light is getting power creeped. Lightning might be the next big thing? There was this recent lightning dungeon which I skipped altogether.

DARK: Dark is actually my fav element to use because of the variety of hime that exists, even if people complain about compatibility issues. Even the hime within themselves have compatibility issues. I find Erebus kind of odd, with her status up buff consuming 50 BG while doing nothing and having a guard ability which seems to run out rather quickly... it's like the devs couldn't decide between making her atk or def based.

LIGHTNING: Lightning seems to be good with both elemental attack up buffs and elemental defence down debuffs, as well as attack up buffs and attack down debuffs. Never really used lightning due to lack of viable hime but with recent drops I have decided to concentrate on lightning a bit more.

FIRE: Although many events have dropped level 30 awakenable SSR weapons, I still think my fire team is really weak due to my lack of viable hime.

WATER: Usable I guess. There was this big hoo-ha on this forum over whether Diana was OP or not. I still think not. Especially now that there's a event water eid (Sariel?) which grants a Burst Damage up buff.

I think Water and Dark deserve more love. Enough babbling. What do yous all think?

Kitty
06-20-2019, 07:56 AM
Upcoming Stuff:

Wind Yatagarasu -
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9e9FYcU4AAkzYk.jpg

Next Event (6th Dummy-Kun)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9e9FYbUwAEHfQ-.jpg

New Gacha Campaign (part 2)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9e2rLgUwAAr0gB.jpg

Day 1 - Ishtar + Diabolos [Unleashed]
Day 2 - Lugh + White Tiger
Day 3 - [Flaming Blade Variety] Frey + Managarmr
Day 4 - Berith + Hraesvelgr
Day 5 - Ishtar + Diabolos [Unleashed]
Day 6 - Lugh + Hraesvelgr
Day 7 - Berith + White Tiger
Day 8 - [Flaming Blade Variety] Frey + Managarmr

(highlighted the more notable ones, imo)

ArchAngel
06-20-2019, 09:06 AM
Anyone got login issues since today update? Did they change something?
On my linux(ubuntu) first time showed system requirements so i can't do anything,moved to my 2th weaker pc (win10) and i keep getting crash screen
Feel's bad man=( really don't want abandon my girls

Unregistered
06-20-2019, 09:44 AM
Anyone got login issues since today update? Did they change something?
On my linux(ubuntu) first time showed system requirements so i can't do anything,moved to my 2th weaker pc (win10) and i keep getting crash screen
Feel's bad man=( really don't want abandon my girls
I've got login problems after today's maintance. Switch to opera helped to fix it.
BTW, as i see, current event is useless for almost anyone. Staff is garbage m (l after flb) assault + small elaborate, summon is for buff magnamarr grid only, gun is okay, but not the best so only tickets, jewels and another 750 orbs. Gun if you REALY have very few light weapons.

Kitty
06-20-2019, 10:02 AM
They've updated the UI slightly (as you can tell by the weird lower quality/smaller font.)
The game for me is actually a lot smoother with less loading screens.
A LOT of people are complaining on Twitter and DMM wiki about loading/crashing issues. I believe the issue may be resolved in clearing cached files/cookies + site data after the update. If not, then there will probably be another emergency maintenance OR along with the maintenance on the 24th when Dummy-Kun comes.

Unregistered
06-20-2019, 10:22 AM
They've updated the UI slightly (as you can tell by the weird lower quality/smaller font.)
The game for me is actually a lot smoother with less loading screens.
A LOT of people are complaining on Twitter and DMM wiki about loading/crashing issues. I believe the issue may be resolved in clearing cached files/cookies + site data after the update. If not, then there will probably be another emergency maintenance OR along with the maintenance on the 24th when Dummy-Kun comes.
Clearing cashe/site data didn't helped me, only another browser did.

Unregistered
06-20-2019, 11:07 PM
I've got login problems after today's maintance. Switch to opera helped to fix it.
BTW, as i see, current event is useless for almost anyone. Staff is garbage m (l after flb) assault + small elaborate, summon is for buff magnamarr grid only, gun is okay, but not the best so only tickets, jewels and another 750 orbs. Gun if you REALY have very few light weapons.

Excuse me what the f? That is a hammer, not staff
With sphinx being reprinted twice already (maximum 3 hammer) and 2 nandi hammer, that's a free null hammer grid right there
Also, if you are short of a sphinx hammer, heryshaf hammer can be a substitute
There are better null for light, sure. But most of them require overfarm/gacha weap, so getting a null grid just from free advent weap? Yes

Unregistered
06-20-2019, 11:53 PM
Excuse me what the f? That is a hammer, not staff
With sphinx being reprinted twice already (maximum 3 hammer) and 2 nandi hammer, that's a free null hammer grid right there
Also, if you are short of a sphinx hammer, heryshaf hammer can be a substitute
There are better null for light, sure. But most of them require overfarm/gacha weap, so getting a null grid just from free advent weap? Yes

Unfortunately I have only 1 Sphinx hammer and 0 Nandi's (I play at DMM not too long ), but FTP null grid is realy strong argument, thanks.

BTW, can anyone explain what Asherath aw's burst does? I cant understand what google translate says. Is it extra damage based on number of s2 stacks or what? And what do you think about her aw in general. S1 got -1t cd, s2 as i see got extra strenght, but wiki doesn't say how much, s3 got - cd too. Extra passive is +20 bg at the beginning of battle - almost nothing in terms of at least 90 lvl raids/GO etc. And that's all. If Asherath was like water Mike, then her aw version seems to be much, much worse then Mike aw.

ArchAngel
06-21-2019, 08:47 AM

Thanks did that & Kitty tip to clear cache,tho i'm still sad they removed linux support(or there wans't any?!can't even remember:P) while Mac still here >.> it's runs like Potato on second Pc 15sec reload lol
Perhaps i should try Dual boot Windows 10..sigh...i'm scared it will mess up my boot up/loader ,what a terrible week and ofc just before dummy battle

Kitty
06-24-2019, 07:29 AM
just awakened this lovely girl. I love Cu Chulainn <3

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D91BMs6WsAA9FTl.png

Kitty
06-25-2019, 01:30 AM
double post butt fucc it so yesterday I awakened cu chulainn and I expected her to be in my main team for a long time but uh... well last night I lost my AQ7 by like a sides dick away and INSTEAD of buying an elixir to finish it off which i'd usually do I thought fuck it and claimed 50 jewels from dailies, thus giving me 300 .....
and found holy fuck lmao
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/592865405882728486/unknown.png

uh that's how close my aq7 was too, but i'm trying to imagine i would've just found 2 normal rings anyway~
https://i.imgur.com/yfcNIAM.png

Unregistered
06-25-2019, 06:20 AM
Ahahaha. Congrats. You'll be having shitty luck for awhile after this. Is wind Atum any good? What happened to your fire team?

Kitty
06-25-2019, 06:35 AM
Thank you!
She's super awesome! IIRC she's the 2nd hime like Metatron, that's able to break the cap of bursts. Which is like a soft cap at 2m-2.5m her burst can exceed 4M+

My fire team still carries me with an assault grid of 175%+ but damn, my girls for wind are FAR better.
Especially since I have Hraesvelgr as opposed to a 1LB Fafnir lol.

Since I can reliably beat AQ7 for wind with my fire team, I have MUCH better accessories for wind girls. I can only do AQ6 with fire, and that's using my fire team too since my water sucks (got better accs for thunder than fire, since I can beat AQ7 with wind.)

Wind:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314407978545577985/593055782212206600/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314407978545577985/593055946905747456/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314407978545577985/593056221737648139/unknown.png

Fire:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314407978545577985/593056400205283351/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314407978545577985/593055884180062209/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314407978545577985/593056493062848522/unknown.png

Unregistered
06-25-2019, 08:36 AM
How does anyone even reach anywhere near the cap... What sort of setup does that require?

I thought you had metatron? I just pummel through everything with light and defense. Haha. How come nobody MTs metatron?

Kitty
06-27-2019, 03:18 PM
she seems underrated... on another note fucking hell this nandi event has given me 12 god damn plat chests lmaooo i just need 1 more hammer to get a 2nd FLB one... from just 1 event, lmao. farmed so much to get it since I got like 2 hammer drops on the first day I have enough to buy out the whole shop x3 again

- x3 hammers
- x2 nandi
- x7 sr weps

Unregistered
07-01-2019, 08:10 AM
she seems underrated... on another note fucking hell this nandi event has given me 12 god damn plat chests lmaooo i just need 1 more hammer to get a 2nd FLB one... from just 1 event, lmao. farmed so much to get it since I got like 2 hammer drops on the first day I have enough to buy out the whole shop x3 again

- x3 hammers
- x2 nandi
- x7 sr weps

Hmm... didn't think it could be FLBed so didn't try. Seems like Wind is out tops in the dummy event? Water a distant second...

Kitty
07-01-2019, 08:49 AM
[Guardian of the Warm Sea] Shamash

Burst: Fire attribute damage (oversized) / Summon sea friend (x2) ★ performance UP

Ability 1: Cover the entire ally / Burst gauge rise amount at the time of damage UP ★ performance UP (6T CD, 4TD)

Ability 2: Fire attribute damage / pressure given to the enemy single ★ performance UP (7T CD, 2TD)
(same ability as Perkele where she stops enemy from gaining an orb for 2 turns, delaying overdrive~)

Ability 3: Recover your own HP ※ Consume one sea friend (1T CD)

Assist 1: Summon sea friend at the time of damage (2) / attack / defense UP according to the number of buddy of the sea

Assist 2: Consumes 9 Sea friends to automatically revive self/when unable to fight?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/595264308229832708/unknown.png

Kitty
07-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Almost done with the current event on DMM~

https://i.imgur.com/gduScYj.png

Unregistered
07-04-2019, 05:52 AM
I managed to pull her. Woot. Those abilities sound fun. Trying to clear Wind AQ7 with fire team now. First time trying. :p

Kitty
07-04-2019, 06:28 AM
I managed to pull her. Woot. Those abilities sound fun. Trying to clear Wind AQ7 with fire team now. First time trying. :p

awesome! : )

ArchAngel
07-06-2019, 12:03 PM
Gratz Anon,swimmsuit tank FTW?! shame i don't have Cerberus she looks good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And sheesh Kitty how many SSR u have alredy?!Sugay Daddy DMM bribed you!! burrrrr

Kitty
07-07-2019, 03:16 AM
f2p on DMM :wink:
got 22 SSR hime iirc.. maybe 21 or 23... something like that. bunch of hime dupes, too

Kitty
07-12-2019, 12:05 AM
upcoming new hime are dark versions of Takeminakata, Scathach and Vulcanus.
also, new event is light labyrinth

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/599116829104930826/D_QK_oZVUAA2fLa.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_QK_oaU8AIFKRl.jpg

Mraktar
07-12-2019, 03:41 AM
Lol, I never was thinking that Ilyanka rag shall die on turn 3 (75+% on turn 1) even with no dispel and with off-element team... as I remember, she was not so easy, but doable on Nutaku. I guess that I still can kill her on turn 2 with proper setup.
Upd: Shingen=> Herc(rage nuke) and she died on turn 2. I believe that turn 1 is possible with different hime setup even with my grid (Hastur for example).

Unregistered
07-16-2019, 03:49 PM
hello souls rank S are available after the 4th stage or after the 5th stage finish? thank you

Unregistered
07-16-2019, 07:54 PM
hello souls rank S are available after the 4th stage or after the 5th stage finish? thank you

After u unlock the 1st weapon (5th stage)

Mraktar
07-17-2019, 11:59 PM
two more question about t4 soul - what is weapon skill on Romulus's spear (t4 tank) and what weapon should i choose for her? for Joanne it wold be spear, but Romulus sword seems to be strong enough.

Kitty
07-31-2019, 01:44 PM
Upcoming events -

Water Labyrinth 8/9 - 8/16
Horus Advent 8/19 - 8/27

ArchAngel
07-31-2019, 02:18 PM
Another one? ughh Labyrinths are so boring and WTF where are thunder advents?!!
New ui pogchamp :o
...wait Jewel Guaranteed SSR? for 4500? Was ist dis sorcery!!

Kitty
07-31-2019, 03:10 PM
Another one? ughh Labyrinths are so boring and WTF where are thunder advents?!!
New ui pogchamp :o
...wait Jewel Guaranteed SSR? for 4500? Was ist dis sorcery!!

lol, ye and the best part is they're all 10 chain. so even if you don't go for the full SSR guaranteed you can still pull a 20 chain for only 2.5K jewels

Mraktar
08-01-2019, 08:00 AM
Just pulled hime guaranted gacha - Aether (dup) and Eros as guaranted roll. Nothing good. Too bad that i don't have jewels for eydo gacha.

Kitty
08-01-2019, 08:13 AM
Just pulled the 2nd part of the jewel step up thing, won't have enough for the actual guaranteed part, but like I said, x10 chain for less than 3K is always super nice. Pulled my favorite water girl, and one of the best in game~
Awakened her within like 5 mins lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EA43tKSWkAEb3Rm?format=png&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EA43tKVXsAEaJyE?format=png&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EA47QKwWkAAXj4j?format=png&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EA47QKvXYAA_Bwg?format=png&name=small

dreamlitz
08-01-2019, 08:46 AM
Just pulled hime guaranted gacha - Aether (dup) and Eros as guaranted roll. Nothing good. Too bad that i don't have jewels for eydo gacha.

Wait, Eros can be awakened on DMM and is very very good against enemies that debuff you - her affliction block turns into affliction absorption that gives you 20 BG. On burst, she can instantly recast the affliction absorption, so with Mike AW and Shingen, you should be bursting every 1-2T against enemies that spam debuffs.

Even before AW, she is a pretty good defensive hime (yeah, she's classified as 'balanced' but she's really a defensive type imo.) I find her incredibly useful in AAB as blocking afflictions is much more reliable than cleansing when you're on AAB.

Mraktar
08-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Kitty, graz with Sheeva, she is a top (only Lakshmi outdamages her as i know)

Wait, Eros can be awakened on DMM and is very very good against enemies that debuff you - her affliction block turns into affliction absorption that gives you 20 BG. On burst, she can instantly recast the affliction absorption, so with Mike AW and Shingen, you should be bursting every 1-2T against enemies that spam debuffs.

Even before AW, she is a pretty good defensive hime (yeah, she's classified as 'balanced' but she's really a defensive type imo.) I find her incredibly useful in AAB as blocking afflictions is much more reliable than cleansing when you're on AAB.

I've got Eros on one of my Nutaku accounts and must say that she is not even near a top tier hime (even after aw, there are much, much better options) - her damage is low enough, and, yes, she pretends to be tank- aframe attack debuff, block affliction, shield. ability buff is useless. Definitely not a top priority and unfortunately i don't have Mike - only Tishia and Eros, no single damager, so my light team will be slow anyway so soul should more likely be Herc/Andy then Shingen so i will not be able to spam her s2 anyway. She is a niche hime for debuff spam content like dark ulti with fast team, or something like Medusa rag with mass paralyze, not more. And on dark ulti i would use wind team anyway, because it's much stronger. Frigg can block afflictions too. (about 20% to solo aab it with my wind team)

Cobblemaniac
08-01-2019, 12:13 PM

I've got Eros on one of my Nutaku accounts and must say that she is not even near a top tier hime (even after aw, there are much, much better options) - her damage is low enough, and, yes, she pretends to be tank- aframe attack debuff, block affliction, shield. ability buff is useless. Definitely not a top priority and unfortunately i don't have Mike - only Tishia and Eros, no single damager, so my light team will be slow anyway so soul should more likely be Herc/Andy then Shingen so i will not be able to spam her s2 anyway. She is a niche hime for debuff spam content like dark ulti with fast team, or something like Medusa rag with mass paralyze, not more. And on dark ulti i would use wind team anyway, because it's much stronger. Frigg can block afflictions too. (about 20% to solo aab it with my wind team)

So let me get this straight.

Eros AW.

Skill 2 is now a team debuff absorb. You get 20BG if someone throws debuff at you.

Burst completely refreshes skill 2 cd. So you can spam skill 2 as long as you burst.

So you need debuffs to be thrown at you, right? Let's see...

Rags that throw debuff at you:

FRag: nuts. As long as you attack them.
WaRag: debuff almost literally every non ougi turn
WiRag: boss ougi, bottom bug literally every turn
TRag: boss every non ougi turn when red dragon is alive, red dragon raging ougi
LRag: caster and archer normal ougi every 3 turns, archer trigger every 5 turns or whenever you cleanse
DRag: literally every fucking turn

Aratron: every TA past 50% HP
Haggith: every 3 turns normal ougi, every 2 turns raging ougi (paired with Mike and some other sources you can clock 2t burst cycles)
Bethor: every non ougi attack is a fking debuff
Phul: every normal atk on normal gauge drops 1 debuff + trigger
Phaleg: ougi debuffs
Ophiel: ougi debuffs

Oh boi. I wonder, low tier. Do you even study rags...?

Do you literally not see Mike AW v2 right before your very eyes?

Mraktar
08-01-2019, 12:24 PM
You need to have a fast enough team to do it (max 4 turns burst cycle). if your team is as slow as mine (Tishia, Eros, 2 sr - Diana + Attar? and no Mike, the only aviable way to speed up is Shingen), you definitely can't spam her s2. It's the same as Diancent - she is as strong as fast your team is.
Yes, Eros + Mike is 40 bg on debuff spam content after burst, but Mike is a key.

Bear
08-01-2019, 12:34 PM

You're mental.

Did you even read what dream said her kit looks like after AW, in case you didn't bother to look her up at all? Her Affliction Shield is now a BG generator for your whole party. The more debuff you eat the quicker you burst and the quicker you recast the Affliction Shield. Look at all the contents that matter: Catastrophe Water/Wind/Thunder/Dark = spam. Guardians Light/Wind/Fire/Water = spam. Tower = AoE debuff anytime. You are telling me that her Affliction Absorption skill is niche? And that's not accounting to all the upgrades she receive for all her other skills. Ability dmg buff useless? How about Ability Power up? You know the difference right? Her dmg is low? Did you know she can hit well over 800k with her Atk down nuke? Pretending to be tanky? Her upgraded 2000 HP Barrier now only has a mere CD of 5 on top of increased Def buff amount.

Honestly if it weren't for the Affliction Shield's limit she would have been up there with Mike and Azzy as the third gamebreaking AW. You're saying that she's easily replaceable? You're mental.

You need to have a fast enough team to do it (max 4 turns burst cycle). if your team is as slow as mine (Tishia, Eros, 2 sr - Diana + Attar? and no Mike, the only aviable way to speed up is Shingen), you definitely can't spam her s2. It's the same as Diancent - she is as strong as fast your team is.
Yes, Eros + Mike is 40 bg on debuff spam content after burst, but Mike is a key.

Rating her as weak basing on your personal lack in resource/ability to utilize her full potential is the dumbest argument you can ever make. By that logic, Shingen is one of the worst hero you can ever use because she requires a good roster to back her up. Besides, What happened to Shingen's MEX?

Mraktar
08-01-2019, 12:52 PM
You're mental.

Did you even read what dream said her kit looks like after AW, in case you didn't bother to look her up at all? Her Affliction Shield is now a BG generator for your whole party. The more debuff you eat the quicker you burst and the quicker you recast the Affliction Shield. Look at all the contents that matter: Catastrophe Water/Wind/Thunder/Dark = spam. Guardians Light/Wind/Fire/Water = spam. Tower = AoE debuff anytime. You are telling me that her Affliction Absorption skill is niche? And that's not accounting to all the upgrades she receive for all her other skills. Ability dmg buff useless? How about Ability Power up? You know the difference right? Her dmg is low? Did you know she can hit well over 800k with her Atk down nuke? Pretending to be tanky? Her upgraded 2000 HP Barrier now only has a mere CD of 5 on top of increased Def buff amount.

Honestly if it weren't for the Affliction Shield's limit she would have been up there with Mike and Azzy as the third gamebreaking AW. You're saying that she's easily replaceable? You're mental.

Rating her as weak basing on your personal lack in resource/ability to utilize her full potential is the dumbest argument you can ever make. By that logic, Shingen is one of the worst hero you can ever use because she requires a good roster to back her up. Besides, What happened to Shingen's MEX?

Ok, i must admit that i definitely was wrong with her. What is Shingen's MEX? I can't understand.
If we would use the logic of my previous post, Shingen is not bad, but niche - she makes fast team even faster and is not so good if a team is too slow and you don't have a lance, while someone like Herc is good in every team, but has much less scaling with team's speed.

Gludateton
08-01-2019, 12:57 PM
If we used your logic, it would come to: Shingen "is not even near a top tier" soul "([...] there are much, much better options)".

Slashley
08-01-2019, 04:50 PM
-- What is Shingen's MEX? --He is referring to Encourage Inspiration.

Not sure why people call them MEX. M(P) EX (skill)?

Itoshira
08-03-2019, 10:56 PM
MP Extra Skill or Mastery Extra Skill are my guesses on this.

Kitty
08-05-2019, 04:14 AM
71M HP feelsgoodman

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/607878873253806080/unknown.png

Kitty
08-05-2019, 08:16 AM
Introducing the 2nd batch of T4 Souls:

Parashurama = Herc T4
Yorimitsu = Shingen T4
Caspar = D'art T4
Perseus = Mordred T4
Paracelsus = Morgan T4

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/607935938445836289/2Q.png

inewmage
08-08-2019, 07:29 AM
Even getting one is a big pain in the ass(gonna warm that 150 things from ultimates one more year t_t)...
Aand here are 5 more...

Kitty
08-09-2019, 01:51 AM
Horus Rematch:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBgS6OSU0AAY2Aq?format=jpg

Dark Marchosias
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBgS6OQUEAAuV14?format=jpg

New L/E Summer Night girls:

SSR Thunder Vishnu
SR Water Mithra
R Dark Liber

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBgTH3uU8AA5NvV?format=jpg

Kitty
08-12-2019, 04:08 AM
you know i had to do it to em

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/610414111922061324/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/610413857118224392/unknown.png

Unregistered
08-15-2019, 08:24 AM
Surprised no one here mentioned the 100% eidolon miracle ticket they have over on DMM. First 6 are in there, though it costs 9800 star coins.

Slashley
08-15-2019, 01:03 PM
Surprised no one here mentioned the 100% eidolon miracle ticket they have over on DMM. First 6 are in there, though it costs 9800 star coins.And this is separate from the Kamihime MT?

Though we have to remember that at this point, whales have moved on to the 140-160% Eidolons, so the 100-120% Eidolons aren't nearly as impressive.

Gludateton
08-15-2019, 02:41 PM
you know i had to do it to em
I don't get it.

Though we have to remember that at this point, whales have moved on to the 140-160% Eidolons, so the 100-120% Eidolons aren't nearly as impressive.
Whales probably don't care that much about it, it's an option for people who are ready to spend some dough to but one old hundo for themselves.
No more salty "you have to spend million dollars to get p2w eido".
Also, there's still no better alternative for Managarmr and Anubis.

Kitty
08-15-2019, 02:43 PM
there's literally nothing to get. i unlocked all 5 slots for Frigg before anyone else. isn't that obvious? kek

Slashley
08-15-2019, 02:45 PM
No more salty "you have to spend million dollars to get p2w eido".Assuming real money has same rates as Jewels, it's a mere 4200 bucks per each! :eyeroll:

Gludateton
08-15-2019, 02:53 PM
And then you get it for mere 100 bucks, what a steal.
Not that it concerns me in the slightest.

Unregistered
08-15-2019, 05:19 PM
Assuming real money has same rates as Jewels, it's a mere 4200 bucks per each! :eyeroll:

Well now it's a mere 98 dollars. And to answer your other question, yes, it is separate from regular MT.

inewmage
08-16-2019, 08:52 AM
also some time ago they added purple rewards for damage, which are really nice if you cant get mvp
(dunno why pictures so small)

Kitty
08-16-2019, 09:24 AM
ye the chests r a godsend kek
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBo1XgIW4AAON1f?format=png&name=240x240

dreamlitz
08-16-2019, 09:40 AM
Can't wait for these to come to taco... It is so frustrating to manual a rag only to come in 3rd and get rewarded with nothing. The only thing worst is when I manual a raid, actually get VMVP and get 3 seeds as drops (happened multiple times, too.) Without these purple chests, it's MVP or AAB-leech...

Actually, can these purple chests drop seeds? RNG will probably try to mess with me that way if they can...

Itoshira
08-16-2019, 09:52 AM
Actually, can these purple chests drop seeds? RNG will probably try to mess with me that way if they can...

So far, I've only seen Gold/Platchest rewards coming out of them. No seeds or Grails or HEs or that stuff.

inewmage
08-16-2019, 10:19 AM
And they scale with dmg done: i`ve seen 3 parts, whole relic, 2 relics and a weapon from lv100 ragnarok.
Or maybe they`re just random... xD

ArchAngel
08-16-2019, 10:37 AM
On other day I got 2xphantom weapon from it also
Ofc didn't get a single a bonus book from phantom raids,it's beyond bulls$&S now,my friends already have their new 2-3 souls now,seen on twitter some ppl got 2xbook pfhhhhh
Q_Q

Kitty
08-16-2019, 10:45 AM
A friend of mine has Hector, Medea, Yori and Asclepius lmao

Kitty
08-18-2019, 01:34 AM
tfw 6 magmas

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/612549541119393823/unknown.png

ArchAngel
08-20-2019, 11:05 AM
Pretty nice:)

Meanwhile in Nutaku...
Oh,mvp2? gratz here your 3xseed lulz
Oh,mvp1?Bam was afk? here your single relic 1xshit...what you wanted phantom weapon?
After 100xrags ..here your phantom sh** chalice (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Kitty
08-20-2019, 11:08 AM
Pretty nice:)

Meanwhile in Nutaku...
Oh,mvp2? gratz here your 3xseed lulz
Oh,mvp1?Bam was afk? here your single relic 1xshit...what you wanted phantom weapon?
After 100xrags ..here your phantom sh** chalice (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

lmao ye the drop rates in nutaku are so fucking tragic... i STILL haven't gotten any phantom weps since they released. I have for other people, just not myself even if i'm mvp/vice/host

though, those nutaku drop rates describe nutaku in a nutshell... greedy and useless, though they'll change the rates soon... too bad nutaku aren't going to stop being assholes tho... dmm best <3

got those 6 magmas from mvping a wrag, managed to do 100M HP I was so proud since i'm rank 115 lol

ArchAngel
08-20-2019, 11:14 AM
woooha rate up are kind to me:o
Tho i wanted Anubis..but i'l take it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kitty
08-20-2019, 11:33 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBrRrvIXYAA_o6u?format=png I got this the other day~

ArchAngel
08-20-2019, 12:18 PM
lmao ye the drop rates in nutaku are so fucking tragic... i STILL haven't gotten any phantom weps since they released. I have for other people, just not myself even if i'm mvp/vice/host

though, those nutaku drop rates describe nutaku in a nutshell... greedy and useless, though they'll change the rates soon... too bad nutaku aren't going to stop being assholes tho... dmm best <3

got those 6 magmas from mvping a wrag, managed to do 100M HP I was so proud since i'm rank 115 lol

Not even a single one? ouch =/ and yeh drop rate are terrible even with mvp...not sure when they buff it but i can't wait for it (they can't beat dmm tho <3 <3)
And damn just saw it impressive!! without old UE gear right? I really hate thunder Olympia lol....don't have wind team &if there isn't a Aesculapius i'm auto doomed
And gz & gief :o don't have Frey yet=(

Kitty
08-20-2019, 12:42 PM
Not even a single one? ouch =/ and yeh drop rate are terrible even with mvp...not sure when they buff it but i can't wait for it (they can't beat dmm tho <3 <3)
And damn just saw it impressive!! without old UE gear right? I really hate thunder Olympia lol....don't have wind team &if there isn't a Aesculapius i'm auto doomed
And gz & gief :o don't have Frey yet=(

No UE weps at all, ekee

96.6M well close enough lmao, didn't lose any hime and I was mostly AAB
I MVP most of the TRag/TGuardians I host.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/612549389512343562/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314407978545577985/613442280165998592/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314407978545577985/613442248226504709/unknown.png

ArchAngel
08-20-2019, 02:36 PM
haha nice,and imba team,AW Azazel just to OP,i use her even in my thunder team lawl (no thunder Aphrodite QQ)
I barely see any thunder Rag at all and if i do they already at 20%,they die to fast=(
today in pug me and a andro 2maned fire Rag in 5-10 min,soon they will be the new ult raids

inewmage
08-20-2019, 03:41 PM
gimme one 100% eido ;(

Kitty
08-21-2019, 05:09 PM
and done with azazel~

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/613870479140323329/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/613870517849423910/unknown.png

inewmage
08-23-2019, 04:27 AM
it worked ;D

Kitty
08-23-2019, 04:30 AM
lol nice. i found ishtar for my friend but nothing for myself today : (

ArchAngel
08-25-2019, 10:06 AM
lolz shoulda asked for 140%,gratz anyway:)

Didn't get thunder vishnu=( tho her skills looks..bit..weak..but wanted her for collection <3 also she was my first light unit lol

oh well

Kitty
08-29-2019, 06:23 AM
I mean, nothing really impressive since it's DMM but hey, I've been playing for less than a year and I originally mainedededed fire up until like March/April so I'm happy~.
[Wind Team] OwO
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/616608408568725510/unknown.png

inewmage
09-05-2019, 11:02 AM
mine ;t

p.s. and some bonus lucky roll ;[