https://i.imgur.com/A509MDs.png

da hell, I logged in and 2 events

https://i.imgur.com/vY4Ai6j.jpg

Glowing Snowball for April 3rd
New Yea's Holiday - April 26

I would add da gurls but I gotta log out

hypo
03-21-2019, 10:04 PM
Could someone please confirm this, please?

On the previous events (at least, those I checked), it was useful to do all the daily event quests because the currency/stamina rate (stage + quest) was bigger than bashing only the 80stam stage, but on this one I counted that the 2 "low" quests give less than just the 80stam stage alone.

fghk0
03-22-2019, 06:54 PM
Could someone please confirm this, please?

On the previous events (at least, those I checked), it was useful to do all the daily event quests because the currency/stamina rate (stage + quest) was bigger than bashing only the 80stam stage, but on this one I counted that the 2 "low" quests give less than just the 80stam stage alone.

For me it is confusion, can't collect coins smoothly

Wasted too much stamina but no Boss... (1200stamina + 4 FG) This is very unpleasant

fghk0
03-22-2019, 07:06 PM
Oh~ cute soap:kiss:

Unregistered
03-23-2019, 08:42 AM
Is there a link for the card turning one?

Too many event things at once is a little weird, and I think people have been burning out on the raid bosses; I've been seeing a much smaller number of them pop up over the last 24 hours.

Myers
03-23-2019, 09:07 AM
Here's the cheat sheet for the card flip. Remember as usual, your card flip answer depends on the girl that appears on your bottom left.

https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Fierce_Fight!_The_Climactic_Snowball_Fight/Card_Flip

Unregistered
03-23-2019, 09:21 AM
Thank you!

SeanHL
03-23-2019, 10:08 AM
There's actually a new mechanic for the card turning game this time. The emotes on the left and right are clues towards the item quality. Nazuna always responds to mousing over her cake, for example.

hypo
03-23-2019, 11:11 AM
There's actually a new mechanic for the card turning game this time. The emotes on the left and right are clues towards the item quality. Nazuna always responds to mousing over her cake, for example.

That's been in place for quite a longtime:
Message from the event girl = big prize
Exclamation from the event girl = medium prize
Nazuna = cake

thebackup
03-23-2019, 11:13 AM
I think that feature's been there for a while.
IIRC, Freesia's event had it, and more recently ~2 events ago (the mystery event).

EDIT: hypo beat me to it, but yeah.

Unregistered
03-23-2019, 02:05 PM
I think people have been burning out on the raid bosses; I've been seeing a much smaller number of them pop up over the last 24 hours.

That's because the item to spawn bosses can't be used. All the event raid bosses are being spawned by people running event maps with no noteworthy drops.

Tomitain
03-23-2019, 03:51 PM
That's been in place for quite a longtime:
Message from the event girl = big prize
Exclamation from the event girl = medium prize
Nazuna = cake

Something else worth mentioning is that the big prizes are sometimes less than amazing. Some sheets will have 5k/10k gold or level 20 manyu as a big prize while also having ampies as a medium prize, so making use of the cheat sheets comes in handy.

hypo
03-24-2019, 05:12 AM
Something else worth mentioning is that the big prizes are sometimes less than amazing. Some sheets will have 5k/10k gold or level 20 manyu as a big prize while also having ampies as a medium prize, so making use of the cheat sheets comes in handy.

Exactly

I always go for the ampies first, but they appear less valuable than dragons or manyus...

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 03:45 PM
What? The lightbulb refers to the rarest items. It should be obvious with the bonus sheets. The event girl and equipment being lesser rewards is the oddity.

AgentFakku
03-24-2019, 07:04 PM
Ain't gunna finish

I ain't had time to login n do shit

Still @ work

thebackup
04-04-2019, 01:08 PM
Ok, I'm not sure what I'm missing here, but I've done some of the New Year Holiday missions and I noticed I'm not accumulating any Gratitude Money.

How the frick am I supposed to acquire the event girl if I'm not getting any event items?

DrunkMonkGar
04-04-2019, 01:27 PM
Ok, I'm not sure what I'm missing here, but I've done some of the New Year Holiday missions and I noticed I'm not accumulating any Gratitude Money.

How the frick am I supposed to acquire the event girl if I'm not getting any event items?

That's a raid boss event. Keep an eye out for the raid list and/or hope one get's summoned after doing one of those missions.

Drip
04-13-2019, 08:50 AM
Did anybody notice any variation between New Year maps for what bosses they spawn or how often they spawn them? Whenever I have the stamina to spare, I run the 80 stamina map from phase 3, but have yet to spawn one of those Little Red something bosses. And it seems I manage to spawn a boss only about one out of three times.

Myers
04-13-2019, 10:15 AM
Did anybody notice any variation between New Year maps for what bosses they spawn or how often they spawn them? Whenever I have the stamina to spare, I run the 80 stamina map from phase 3, but have yet to spawn one of those Little Red something bosses. And it seems I manage to spawn a boss only about one out of three times.

You have to do the 80-stam missions from Phase 2 to spawn the 18M HP boss.

fghk0
04-13-2019, 10:42 AM

I don't know if it is correct....but I spent more than 3,600 endurance and only 2 Nobil...!! Then I gave up my trigger and only found someone else's little red.:cry:

Drip
04-13-2019, 01:42 PM
Thanks, finally success. Would've been nice if Nutaku had at least bothered to give some event description instead of this "Here's some maps we ripped from a full event, have fun and fuck you!"