PDA

View Full Version : Marchen Nocturne

Eliont
04-17-2019, 10:49 PM
http://puu.sh/DgjMA/257a8103ec.jpg

https://www.nutaku.net/games/marchen-nocturne/

This one looks western in style, like Honey Crush.

Lorim
04-28-2019, 03:50 PM
It's a DMM's Game

Unregistered
04-28-2019, 04:30 PM
Got pre-access. Game looks fun, tad simple though. English translation is severely lacking sadly

Eliont
05-07-2019, 05:38 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/565056730988281856/575147242630021149/Official_Launch.jpg

Bruceski
05-07-2019, 01:58 PM
How do I use higher-level intimacy items? The screen seems to only accept teddy bears.

Misery
05-07-2019, 02:04 PM
How do I use higher-level intimacy items? The screen seems to only accept teddy bears.

What you need to increase intimacy increases as it goes up. It starts only needing one teddy bears and the last one requires 4 teddy bears and 3 perfumes.

Bruceski
05-07-2019, 02:34 PM
What you need to increase intimacy increases as it goes up. It starts only needing one teddy bears and the last one requires 4 teddy bears and 3 perfumes.

New question then. Since the base intimacy pack gives perfumes, where do I get teddy bears?

BigAssBoy
05-07-2019, 08:03 PM
New question then. Since the base intimacy pack gives perfumes, where do I get teddy bears?

I found them in the Honor Point Exchange Shop and it also says they come from the boxes from Intimacy Time

Unregistered
05-07-2019, 08:13 PM
Better to take a poor roll with pre-registration items or reroll for a 7 star?

Eliont
05-07-2019, 10:10 PM
Better to take a poor roll with pre-registration items or reroll for a 7 star?

full set of 7* equipment is a much more then single 7* character what are mostly gimp without skill unlock and evo, so if you not a big whale, backbone of you squad will be 5-6 stars characters which can be maxed by a f2p player.

brothersome02
05-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Game seems fun, reminds me of Idol Wars and Kamihime Proyect.

Anyone else getting server errors? Can't do more than 2 actions without being disconnected, and I'm not using Wi-Fi.

Yamemai
05-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Game seems fun, reminds me of Idol Wars and Kamihime Proyect.

Anyone else getting server errors? Can't do more than 2 actions without being disconnected, and I'm not using Wi-Fi.

Same here. Yesterday was working fine, but today connection problems keep cropping up.

Evilmind
05-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Same here, disconnection every couple of minutes. hope it'll be ok in some time.

Unregistered
05-09-2019, 05:29 AM
This game seems like FKG more than anything to me. But the fact that it can go on auto reminds me of some other games like idle heroes....

but to say many things on this:

-free 7* snow if you do things right. she's rather strong and the gacha pool lacks water characters...
-if you pre-registered, put your 7* gear on snow (or a 7* if you got lucky) and boost them up. I even managed to get an 8th on Rabbi (a good starter).
-the game starts off okay when getting player levels, but seems to taper off already when you get to lv25ish... i got to lv39 by using refills but that's only for whales or people that don't care. just save your gems for 5k pulls.
-storyline can get kinda difficult. my lv39 team can't get more than 1 star on the pinocchio boss fight..
-best way to level characters is the elemental item drops. when you can clear the lv45 one (doable with a lv30ish team), it's giving the best stuff to use.
-farm the hell out of scavenger hunt on bonus times. other than that, spam arena (you get exp even if you don't win) and spam intimacy points whenever they're available to ease the grind a bit.
-intimacy is the best way to get gifts and even some evolve items, but there's a timer. some don't cost much, but save your gems
-world boss can be spammed indefinitely so long as it's not killed. and with only 5k coins to double your attack power, best to just sit there for the hour or until it's killed.
-magic mirror only counts down when you're logged on. if you want that rainbow 7* shard at the end, leave the game on.
-trade gold shards for rainbow ones. unless you're trying to skill unlock or evolve specific girls, there's no point to using them on anything else. just work on getting a 7* team ASAP
-you can get a 7* team, but there's girls split between multiple gachas. but if you can pay for the NG 10 draw on the one gacha, it guarantees a 7* each pull so whales can get 4 of the 7* girls to a decent evolution AND with all their skills unlocked
-gold quest gives the same rewards per AP used regardless of which one. it's just a matter of the gem rewards and the time you want to save.
-the more you refill anything, the more expensive this can get. it's usually 10 more gems than the last refill so do so at your own risk.
-when you give gifts to a girl, her stats increase. do this for your team ASAP.
-eventually aim for a full team focused on 1 element. this will take 30 girls total as the game progresses.
-reforge your equipment for % based boosts. if you're lucky, a 7* reforge will appear which can give a huge stat spike. as long as you're not locking stats you keep (only keep the really good ones), you can spend very little per reforge.
-unlock extra reforge stats on 6* and 7* gear ASAP. they're the only ones getting 4 slots.
-you only get 3 copies of the event 6* girl. save those extra 2 copies for skill unlocks.

that's all the stuff i noticed that can help out. correct me if i'm wrong though.

Unregistered
05-09-2019, 07:54 AM
Am I remembering wrong, or did they increase the Premium Character Gacha from 3k to 5k? I remember thinking of wanting to do the Premium one, cuz the promo ones costed 5k.

Eliont
05-09-2019, 02:51 PM
always 5k crystals
http://puu.sh/Dq6cj/a3c092f565.jpg
Rainbow from autobattle =)
Rare drop.

Yamemai
05-09-2019, 03:28 PM
Yeah, seems it's more likely to drop the longer you're away for.

Btw, if you don't already know, the server time is PST. You can read it in one of the Help columns (Click the gear thing at the top right). On the first day, I accidentally used 15 scavenger attempts before finding out.

Also, though the World Boss starts every 2 hours, they're usually beaten within the first 20 minutes, unless it's really early (server time.)

Unregistered
05-09-2019, 05:41 PM
Am I remembering wrong, or did they increase the Premium Character Gacha from 3k to 5k? I remember thinking of wanting to do the Premium one, cuz the promo ones costed 5k.

premium is 5k, equipment is 3k...

but if you're gonna pull, best do it on the banners with the newer girls since the pool is split between multiple gachas

Unregistered
05-11-2019, 03:25 AM
1. Are the stats from the reforge attributes fix or have they range (i.e. is 7*def always 27,5% or can it be more/less)?

2.The game says intimate time is a rnd girl but for me its always the same and it isn't one of the Fairytale girls. Do i need to do smth?

3. How hard is Curly's Challenge? I'm tmepted but 60 energie is a lot for just try and fail.

4. How high is the crit chance i.e. 425 Crits is how much %?

Thanks for answers

Eliont
05-11-2019, 06:08 AM
1) Seems fixed
2) It been before one shitty update
3) Insane, can't clear it wit 27K power squad. But you dont lose stamina on fail
4) Idk. There are suggestion in discord to convert critrate to visible crit %

Yamemai
05-11-2019, 08:07 PM
3. How hard is Curly's Challenge? I'm tmepted but 60 energie is a lot for just try and fail.

What Eliont said, though you're suppose to follow the tip. For the first one, you need to target the back row cuz they're the ones dealing the damage, while the front is tanking. Basically, you'll probably want to equip Abbie (The 3* Earth piglet) with the pre-reg gear, and use Naam for the middle (cuz they're both water).

I had almost beaten it (only need an attack or two more), but too much of my gals were taken out at the beginning, so they beat me in the end. Beat it! Now, wonder if I should save that evolve stone, or use it on Snow....

Eliont
05-12-2019, 04:03 AM
Btw, i was wrong about fixed rolls
http://puu.sh/DrfUP/f4054dd6e7.jpg

Unregistered
05-12-2019, 09:51 AM
Btw, i was wrong about fixed rolls

... Wow, imo, that's just poor game design. You roll in hopes for 7* ability, only to find out that ability is weaker than a 5/6* -.-

Eliont
05-12-2019, 11:16 AM
No, any 7* reforge attribute still be higher then max 6*.

Yamemai
05-12-2019, 12:41 PM
I have a 6* attribute for Crit dmg% at 44.9% (Also got one at 5*s at 35.4%)

Though, these are from the pre-reg 7* equipment, and I'm not sure what rarity equip the other 7* attribute you posted is.

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 11:57 AM
Is there a limit on Worldboss kills? Started multiple but got only 1x a reward.

Not sure if all got killed, but better I ask now so don't waste time later.

brothersome02
05-17-2019, 02:31 PM
What do I do with the extra "pig" girls? Should I sell them of feed them to my team?

Eliont
05-17-2019, 08:02 PM
sell them for gold shards

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 08:46 PM
Is there a limit on Worldboss kills? Started multiple but got only 1x a reward.

Not sure if all got killed, but better I ask now so don't waste time later.
Not sure what you mean, but as long as they're killed before the hour is up, you'll receive the participation reward. From what I can tell, they usually don't get killed, any more, if the server time is really early/late (Aka around 23:00~3:00), especially if the boss is fire element (cuz there are, currently, only 2 water element girls).

Unregistered
05-20-2019, 07:31 PM
There's no risk in failing a stage as it won't take your AP until you win.

Also, get as high as you can in arena since you get tons of gem rewards, especially at rank 10 onwards

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 11:48 AM
Anybody got a tip for the last of curlys challenges? It's the one where you only deal 1 dmg.

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 09:40 AM
Use Frederica, if you have her.
Don't take anyone with you that can't deal damage to at least 3 targets.
Give your strongest equipment to your weakest party members to boost their survivability.

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 04:16 PM
So will this game follow dmm updates and then die off or something else might happen?

brothersome02
05-27-2019, 07:26 PM
NEW EVENT

The mechanics are simple, roll the dice, get buffs and debuffs and meet the boss at the end.

Rewards seems pretty good, both personal and overall ranking.

SeanHL
05-30-2019, 06:47 AM
Is it just me, or is the scroll speed in this game unmanagably slow? I need 10-15 scrolls to reach the next item, and i can't select the scroll bar either.

brothersome02
05-30-2019, 04:06 PM
About to hit 100 rainbow shards... should I upgrade Snow's skill or get Alice?

Is it just me, or is the scroll speed in this game unmanagably slow? I need 10-15 scrolls to reach the next item, and i can't select the scroll bar either.

In my case I have to scroll twice, but I guess it depends of the browser and how many items you have in the bag.

Unregistered
05-30-2019, 05:20 PM

In my case I have to scroll twice, but I guess it depends of the browser and how many items you have in the bag.

for me wheel scrolling is quite slow, but grab and drag is ok.

Unregistered
05-31-2019, 05:50 AM

GET ALICE. SHE. HITS. HARD.

Unregistered
06-26-2019, 09:19 AM
Do Units from the Limited Gacha ever come back or become available in any other form ever again?

DrunkMonkGar
06-26-2019, 03:22 PM
There is probably going to be reprints at some point.

Unregistered
06-27-2019, 02:48 AM
It looks like they go into the general gacha pool and become available from the rainbow shard shop

DrunkMonkGar
06-27-2019, 06:09 AM
The story girls do, but I haven't seen any of the event ones pop up. Unless they just added the Hatter's crew.

Twizzy
08-18-2019, 01:49 AM
If it's a character from a story Gacha they'll be added into the main Gacha, if it's a character from a limited Gacha like the MomoHime, or Bremen Band, they will disappear after the time limit. I'm guessing they'll have them again, if not they're kinda screwing themselves, being not everyone has the cash to waste on the game..

I'm wondering about the new boss, do you have to use up all purchased attacks before reset, or do they carry over?

jessejames93
11-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Can someone help me? I'm pretty new. I have 3 7 stars and a few 6 stars. What is the best 6 star team?
I'm just starting to learn strategy. I have
My party currently:
Dracula
Snow
Tin
Rabby
Lupa
Android.

I have 1 6 star exchange ticket who would you recommend i exchange for to replace a current member.
6 stars i have not in party:
Fairy Marlene
Vesty
Pebba
and lastly, Anastasha.

Edit: I have enough Rainbow shards to buy 1 7 star, who would you recommend i buy and who to replace with in my current party?

Dargor
01-24-2020, 11:00 PM
So, the DMM version shut-down on 20th of this month. Don't get too attached to the Nutaku version since it's going to follow suit any time.

TiamatRoar
01-25-2020, 07:17 PM
Oi, it's really hard for a lot of generic hero collectors to survive these days, huh?

Twizzy
03-05-2020, 11:29 PM
well thanks for the heads up, glad I quit wasting money on the site years ago, you never know if a game is going to last or not, I started out playing Pero Pero Saga lol