05-08-2019, 10:07 AM
https://i.imgur.com/e8bLZWm.png

smr
05-08-2019, 10:14 AM
the game didnt make it to the Niddhogg event

it was a good run boys

fghk0
05-08-2019, 10:32 AM
Um... I will continue my dreams on DMM, although the dream on Nu is not fulfilled...:cry:

nip101
05-08-2019, 10:32 AM
So they are just gonna keep the game on life support for a bit to milk people before closing it?

Drip
05-08-2019, 11:17 AM
Darn, and can't imagine what game would be comparable enough to consider migrating, should the transfer option arise.
Ah well, I finally get to do something I haven't really done much during the past year: do campaign missions. I'm still only at mission 22, so at least there's a few weeks of content left for me to explore.

sniddy
05-08-2019, 11:22 AM
So long and thanks for all the fucks

Eab1990
05-08-2019, 11:24 AM
Looks like it’s finally time to start salvaging the rest of the translations.

H-scenes are one thing, but I’d like to get some main/whale/maybe event scenes recorded before Nutaku goes belly up. Unvoiced are a lower priority, I guess.

Unregistered
05-08-2019, 11:52 AM
db695krnj9c0z.cloudfront.net/images/tEfbr3yNlyllZqQ6X2e35L3Cp4MWtX.swf
dugrqaqinbtcq.cloudfront.net/product/bgm/fkg_bgm_stage061.mp3

Nidhogg wins.

Also no cart-mounted Whale Cannon in the main story.

FriendlyFacez
05-08-2019, 12:19 PM
I wish I could go back in time a year and tell my past self not to waste all that money.

Well, good luck everyone. I'm not going to bother logging into FKG unless there's confirmation this game has been saved, somehow. It's all worthless.

phob
05-08-2019, 12:26 PM
Wow, its too much work for them to even close it properly:squint:

Looks like its a last flower gem gacha into the sky this weekend

Unregistered
05-08-2019, 12:45 PM
only nutaku game i was still playing since aigis left. welp.

Myers
05-08-2019, 02:05 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/575773521821696034/unknown.png

Feelsbadman

TiamatRoar
05-08-2019, 05:24 PM
They're rather.... forthcoming with that information. Which is really nice of them but I'm surprised Nutaku is okay with it Oo

AgentFakku
05-08-2019, 08:12 PM
shit, welp

gotta burn some gems when the last one comes

dat staff guy who is last man standing

props to him

twilightdream
05-08-2019, 08:36 PM
I'll login for one last time to say Goodbye to my girls on Nutaku-side.
They did really well to carry this game for so long than I expect.

thebackup
05-08-2019, 08:37 PM
Well, I'm certainly disappointed. =/
I really enjoyed this game while it lasted.

I will play this game until they shut it down for good. In the meantime, time to use my 5+ gacha tickets and exchange tickets.

A Time to Screw
05-09-2019, 12:31 AM
The absolute state of EN FKG

https://youtu.be/NSHeNOinhXQ

Unregistered
05-09-2019, 04:11 AM
RIP fox waifu... lycoris was the first rainbow I ever gotten...

time to go replace the game with marchen nocturne i guess, cause it's like FKG but with a lot more

unknown67
05-09-2019, 05:09 AM
They're rather.... forthcoming with that information. Which is really nice of them but I'm surprised Nutaku is okay with it Oo

Apparently they weren't okay with it XD

sniddy
05-09-2019, 11:25 AM
Cats so far out of the bag that it's rather pointless trying to pretend otherwise

hypo
05-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Oh, didn't see this one before refreshing the page:

FKG Future Plan

9 May 2019

The game has seen trialing times due to various reasons that can be linked to either lower revenue or an increasing number of players on the platform that prefer different games from the increasing and varied catalogue of games that the platform has. As such the game's team downsized to compensate however it could and in order to keep the game running. Flower Knight Girl has been one of our dearest projects and we definitely want to keep it running as much as possible.

Currently, all efforts will be going into releasing reissued events, permanent reissued events and whale stages if translations are available. At this point in time there are no plans to implement the new snapshot version, especially with the downsizing this year making it an even more difficult task to tackle.

The plan is currently to release all the reissued events that we have available and we'll see afterwards where we stand, whether that means continue running the game in any capacity we can or beginning to think about its closure.

Thanks for sticking with us for so long and we hope you'll still be hanging around with us in the upcoming months!

phob
05-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Oh, didn't see this one before refreshing the page:

Pretty much the same thing with a BS spin to it. They cant have a dev tell the truth w/o the BS:rofl:
Basically blaming the players for their failures:kiss:
Well Ill just go inactive after the FG gacha then
in the extremely unlikely event that something changes

Unregistered
05-09-2019, 03:56 PM
they are so gonna regret not pulling the band-aid in 1 motion with this prolonged death-throes. right now the players base sympathetic to apathetic. soon the apathy will turn into anger. and it will spill onto other shitaku gaem as a result. been there, seen this.
for my part, emailed them with my dearest wish that all their future endeavors would follow the suit of fkg as soon as possible.

A Time to Screw
05-09-2019, 09:32 PM
The game has seen trialing times due to various reasons that can be linked to either lower revenue or an increasing number of players on the platform that prefer different games from the increasing and varied catalogue of games that the platform has. As such the game's team downsized to compensate however it could and in order to keep the game running.

"FKG is facing more competition from the platform."
"So we decided to downsize the staff."
u wot m8?

smr
05-09-2019, 10:02 PM
nobody wants to play a game just for reissues how retarded must they be

sniddy
05-10-2019, 01:16 AM
This reminds me of the Stargate Universe issue, mid season they announced it wasn't looking good and unless numbers picked up....they'd cancel

Numbers BOMBED - no ones going to invest time in a show that MAY die

...A Time to Screw has it bang on, when facing competition instead of trying to give the best possible product they half arsed it, and profits dwindled as people could see no one was trying so why invest money, as that continued....why invest time

Nutaku has, in my mind, a reputation for pump and dump - so I'm leaving the platform - they want the next shiney - the next money spinner - and they don't want to support games - so over and out

This is the end - it won't come back from this - if a new dev team came in and said we're sorry - but here's are goals - and started revitalizing the game....it could have been saved, now unless that happens before the months end - just close it - it would be for the best as it's too far gone to save

phob
05-10-2019, 03:22 AM
Yep
Keep an eye out for a possible English release on DMM
Perhaps after the HTML5 conversion?
Better odds than Nu fixing this cluster

Tomitain
05-13-2019, 04:21 PM
..well, looks like I came back in interesting times. I'll still log in once a day but it's getting to where I find less and less interest in doing so.

New Year's Fritters was the last Knight I was holding out for; getting Catcace from the previous gem gacha was just a little bonus on top.

FaintX
06-13-2019, 11:32 AM
A shame, but not shocked. Did like Blooming girls haha. They should of not focused so much on just events, events and events. Give players chance to progress through story and stuff, instead of pretty much making everyone focus everything on Events.

sniddy
06-13-2019, 01:42 PM
Haven't logged in in a month+ - keep half an eye on forums incase there's a stay of execution - right now were waiting for the life support to be switched off

smr
06-13-2019, 07:11 PM
no one even cares about the flower gem specials they did, especially the one last week haha

Unregistered
08-15-2019, 09:34 AM
Did the last dev get fired? There haven't even been reissues since last month.

Unregistered
08-15-2019, 01:11 PM
Did the last dev get fired? There haven't even been reissues since last month.

Most likely dev gone and game is on autopilot. The community mgr claims to know nothing and is working on another game.

unknown67
08-16-2019, 06:07 AM
And by "knows nothing," I assume he means "corporate hasn't given me the go-ahead to make any information public."

smr
08-26-2019, 07:14 PM
I wonder if closure announcement or my 3rd year anniversary which is in two weeks will happen first

sniddy
09-05-2019, 11:27 AM
Be kinder to kill it now - it's time

smr
09-05-2019, 04:33 PM
the game is actually not loading any maps nor explorations nor raid bosses for me, but it still works for others

Unregistered
09-05-2019, 11:45 PM
people are flocking to the DMM one or they're just simply not playing...

this game is already on it's deathbed

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 11:13 AM
people are flocking to the DMM one or they're just simply not playing...

this game is already on it's deathbed

They killed the game when they screwed the FG gacha with that lame excuse about 'new players wanting 4*s.' Not even the whales would keep buying gems after that.