PDA

View Full Version : [EVENT 86] ADVENT BATTLE VS MASTEMA (REMATCH) + 2ND PLAYERS'CHOICE POLL

YouGotToBeKittenMe
06-05-2019, 12:51 PM
Advent battle available from 4th June 2019 to 11th June 2019(20:00) <br />
Players'Choice <br />
Jun. 4th 20:00 〜 Jun. 19th 20:00 <br />
Jun. 19th 20:00 〜 Jun. 26th 20:00 <br />
Top Rank Perks <br />
Kamihime with the highest...

Slashley
06-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Good job. Though...
-- Lower ATK power asap... best to use Yata/Jorm in sub eido too.--I kind doubt that anyone who is new enough to need to lower Mastema's Atk has Yata or Jorm.

Oh yeah, and for the voting,
VOTE FOR KARIN.
Thank you~

Dejnov
06-05-2019, 01:49 PM
Good job. Though...I kind doubt that anyone who is new enough to need to lower Mastema's Atk has Yata or Jorm.

VOTE FOR KARIN.
Thank you~

Just curious, but didn't the poll say that limited Himes aren't in the list? Can we even vote for Cao Cao (Karin)? I'm at work and am not sure?

If we can't, whose your next favorite choice?

Dejnov.

Slashley
06-05-2019, 02:02 PM
Just curious, but didn't the poll say that limited Himes aren't in the list? Can we even vote for Cao Cao (Karin)? I'm at work and am not sure?--You can vote for them, but it just means they won't bring them back for a Rate Up(tm) real-money-only gacha.

And that said, really, vote for you who you want. It honestly doesn't matter one bit, since there's nothing to be gained from voting outside of the in-game direct voting gains.And exactly because it doesn't matter who wins, you should
VOTE FOR KARIN.
Right?

YouGotToBeKittenMe
06-05-2019, 02:13 PM
Good job. Though...I kind doubt that anyone who is new enough to need to lower Mastema's Atk has Yata or Jorm.

VOTE FOR KARIN.
Thank you~

That part is a copy paste from Kitty's original Mastema thread. Maybe I should have read it...^^

Also since you are so insistent, I'm will throw a few votes at Karin.:smirk:

Unregistered
06-05-2019, 02:24 PM
Considering that it influences the gacha later, don't waste votes on limited hime.

Plus if you vote for someone like Cybele or Baal, they should have their Unleashed forms get the rate up. This was done last time so not surprising if they do it again.

Slashley
06-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Considering that it influences the gacha later, don't waste votes on limited hime.--Rate Up(tm) only. No guaranteeds. Real money only. No Jewels.

So again, it really, really doesn't matter what you cast your votes for.
So vote for Karin.

Kitty
06-19-2019, 09:14 PM
sad how trash overrated sol always seems to get #1 lmao rigged af
but all my votes for Ratri paid off <3

too bad Dian only got #3 with all mine + my unions votes :/

Unregistered
07-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Looks like they did make a jewel gacha for the most voted for Hime.