Kitty
06-17-2019, 10:24 AM
Delphyne Battles: <br />
<br />
Expert: <br />
<br />
3T Charge <br />
Raging Overdrive - Deals x2 damage to random allies (3 times) <br />
Special Attack - Deals x2 damage to an ally, applies DATA to self + Rampage. <br />
Normal...

Dejnov
06-17-2019, 10:59 AM
As always much appreciated!

Thank you Kitty!!

Dejnov

Slashley
06-17-2019, 12:19 PM
Oh, welcome back Kitty.

To be noted in this event, that if F2P players want a non-Axe Phantom Grid for Dark, this event is your best bet for a Hammer Grid.

YouGotToBeKittenMe
06-17-2019, 05:23 PM
Welcome back Kitty.

Now I can go back to slacking. (*´▽`*)

QXZ
06-17-2019, 10:46 PM
Oh, welcome back Kitty.
To be noted in this event, that if F2P players want a non-Axe Phantom Grid for Dark, this event is your best bet for a Hammer Grid.

what would be your other recommendations for a dark grid?
i m somewhat of the view that Axe Grid > Hammer Grid for dark for reliability.

Slashley
06-18-2019, 02:25 AM
what would be your other recommendations for a dark grid?
i m somewhat of the view that Axe Grid > Hammer Grid for dark for reliability.Axe is way easier to make, yes, but Axe Grids are not great. What you gain is a good chunk of base Atk, while you lose one weapon slot Assault. The net result of this is roughly +-0 damage gain.

So, non-Assault Phantom weapons Grids effectively only gain the two skills from the Phantom weapon - and in the case of the Axe, that's Ability(++) and Exceed(++). The gain of which is... not... particularly impressive. As such, is using a Phantom Axe Grid an upgrade? Yes, yes it is. Is it worth investing your resources in? ... well, no. Not really.

As such, you should always aim for Lance/Hammer/Glaive/Bow Phantom Grids, if possible (and this is obviously hard). That way, you gain the chunk of base Atk without losing the Assault. This is a very nice DPS boost.

QXZ
06-18-2019, 09:22 AM
doesnt Axe grid come with Pride? which is 71% as good as Assault?

also, axe grid works well with Hercules, so you are not losing THAT much. where as Hammer.... where is the benefit to this?

Slashley
06-18-2019, 09:43 AM
doesnt Axe grid come with Pride? which is 71% as good as Assault?

also, axe grid works well with Hercules, so you are not losing THAT much. where as Hammer.... where is the benefit to this?Phantom Axe does not come with Pride, it is Elaborate/Exceed.

Again, because of this, you have 8 Assault weapons, Phantom Axe and your Soul weapon. This is roughly +-0 compared to having 9 Assault weapons and a Soul weapon.
Meanwhile, with Lance/Hammer/Glaive/Bow Grid have 9 Assault weapons, plus the Phantom weapon and the Soul weapon. So you gain an extra weapon slot - kind of.

th3 fr4gil3
06-18-2019, 05:47 PM
Oh, welcome back Kitty.

and the Envy UE reprint in 2 months.

Slashley
06-18-2019, 11:16 PM
and the Envy UE reprint in 2 months.Yes, the final Envy. But, you won't be getting multiples from there.

nut
06-19-2019, 08:00 AM
Event period: After maintenance end Jun. 20th, 20:00, so no break
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/463494362257424385/590902671003746304/unknown.png

Chrestomancy
06-21-2019, 03:44 AM
Thanks, Kitty! Made my morning finding this post.

Kitty
06-21-2019, 06:21 AM
no problem :)

also, apparently the translators are uh... the big dumb
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/591603268850024448/unknown.png

Nik
06-21-2019, 08:32 AM
Do the divine/devil souls only drop in expert and above?
Ran standard a few times with nothing, then got carried in expert and got 1.

Basically is this event hopeless for a noob?

Superbia
06-21-2019, 08:37 AM

They do drop in standard but very rarely. However, the event is also good for noobs in that you can share them, get carried, and still get the rewards that you need.

dreamlitz
06-21-2019, 08:49 AM

Divine souls is a guaranteed drop for expert, and occasional drop for standard. It never drops for rag.

Devil souls is a guaranteed drop for rag, but never drops for the other two.

As Superbia mentioned, share your raids, and ppl will join and finish it for you. Or do the reverse, join other people's raids - even if you hit it once, you get the guaranteed soul drop. The host of raids just gets a guaranteed item drop used for spawning more raids, so after you've hosted once for the 50 jewels, you can choose to not host ever again if you don't care about the daily missions (though you should at least host enough to get the free half potions imo.)

Raids are actually the most beginner friendly event 'cos you really just need to show up, dealing minuscule dmg doesn't matter, 'cos unlike UE, PP earned during raids just gets you more raid tickets, not something unique.

Nik
06-21-2019, 09:12 AM
Oh...so I can totally cheese to get the event rewards then. Thanks guys lol

AutoCrimson
06-21-2019, 12:14 PM
just remember, that "hit and out" will take you shitton of seeds (300 is estimated number)

dreamlitz
06-21-2019, 12:34 PM
just remember, that "hit and out" will take you shitton of seeds (300 is estimated number)

That sounds about right. It's either that or burn half potions if you host your own. For beginners, burning half potions is very very expensive 'cos low rank means low max AP means you recover very little. Plus, you want to save your half potions, 'cos next non-tower event is advent, where you have no choice but to use potions.

If you don't have enough seeds or potions to farm all 250/100 souls, then go for 50 divine souls and 55 devil souls first. That gets you MLB everything and shouldn't break the bank if you spread it out over 7 days with regen AP/BP.

Off-topic: AutoCrimson, is that Lugh I see in your signature?! I am sooo jealous!

AutoCrimson
06-21-2019, 12:43 PM
ye, got her today... alongside with dupe Satan/Ares... and Isis as an added bonus

and yes, Dream is right, 50/50 souls is enuf, if you are new

dreamlitz
06-21-2019, 12:49 PM
ye, got her today... alongside with dupe Satan/Ares... and Isis as an added bonus

Wow, that's quite a haul, congrats!

Anyway, sorry for the sidetrack.

Slashley
06-21-2019, 02:30 PM
To be noted in this event, that if F2P players want a non-Axe Phantom Grid for Dark, this event is your best bet for a Hammer Grid.Oh, and I didn't realize it before, but Delph is also a really good base Atk Dark Eidolon, making her great for Anubis. There will be similar down the lines, so not getting extra of these isn't the end of the world, but extra Delphies are certainly welcome to anyone who cares about Dark.

slade13
06-21-2019, 05:42 PM
If im looking to farm duplicate copies, do they only drop from the tickets? So should I be joining more level 70 raids

dreamlitz
06-21-2019, 05:44 PM
If im looking to farm duplicate copies, do they only drop from the tickets? So should I be joining more level 70 raids

Only tickets. Rag raids give the most tickets though, especially if you can MVP them, so those are the ones you want to farm anyway.

Slashley
06-21-2019, 10:59 PM
Only tickets. Rag raids give the most tickets though, especially if you can MVP them, so those are the ones you want to farm anyway.SSRs CAN drop directly from Rags, and probably even Experts. The droprate is abyssmal though, and you should only expect like one drop per 10 raid events or something.

AutoCrimson
06-22-2019, 01:15 AM
the drop is way lower than from advents. i saw screens with ssr raid drops, but, from all my playing, me myself never had one

Kitty
06-22-2019, 01:22 AM
SRs, too.
I got a SR drop from one of my Rags about 3-4 raid events ago, then another SR a few raids prior to that.
and I don't use BP on raid events, only h/e + soloing expert/rags... and getting way over 10M PP each time that's a goodish representation on how low the drop rates are, I guess... but I still think I got lucky lol

and to be noted, you can ONLY get drops from your own Ragnarok battles, not others. (and I doubt expert?)

Crow
06-22-2019, 11:25 AM

Does that mean that we should not be merging the copies of SSR weapon?

dreamlitz
06-22-2019, 01:29 PM
Does that mean that we should not be merging the copies of SSR weapon?

I think Slashley means you should farm extra copies of the hammer. If you don't LB your hammers, I'm not sure if it's much of an upgrade at all, since LB0 SSR has worse stats than MLB SR weapons.

Slashley
06-22-2019, 02:16 PM
I think Slashley means you should farm extra copies of the hammer.--This.

Of course, as always, anyone who hasn't been playing since the first Envy event is just fucked. Thanks, Kamihime.

Kitty
06-22-2019, 02:33 PM
So far I've gotten 2 dupes of the hammer from the gacha. (2 Belle Delphine's too.)

Half way done, tho. At 148/49, and since I solo everything I have a fuck ton more tickets to get and maybe? hopefully? get a drop from rag if I'm lucky... kek

Crow
06-22-2019, 05:12 PM
Ok, thanks, so this is more about getting additional copies to work on second limit broken one.

Kitty
06-23-2019, 08:40 AM
sad times
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/592356919205822464/unknown.png

feelsbadman

Nik
06-23-2019, 10:13 AM
I was only aiming for the dark weapons anyway. Over the past couple days i pulled amon unleashed, samael and osiris as my first few ssr kamis. Idk what the odds of 3 dark ones back to back are, but I'm assuming my main element is now decided lol.
Also got dark diana from the choose an sr event when i had just started.

Any other kamis I should be on the lookout for? Im dry in regards to eidolons except this event ssr one.

AutoCrimson
06-23-2019, 11:57 AM
i suggest you to not run dark. the only way to run dark is to have Anubis.
BUT, if you somehow still want to suffer, Pluto and Satan are the way

Nik
06-23-2019, 12:09 PM
Just moving with what I have. The only other ssr I have is brahma. A bunch of wind and dark sr, and pretty much nothing in the other elements.

AutoCrimson
06-23-2019, 12:16 PM
i know it kinda broken record, but reroll.
Dark is okay if you want to be in top 1000, if you wanna go higher, dark is no go.
if you want be "competitive", aka top 1k, dark will be enuf

Nik
06-23-2019, 12:20 PM
Thats fine for me, my days of top100 hunting are over due to time anyway. But currently what does the elemental power ranking look like?

AutoCrimson
06-23-2019, 12:32 PM
whale ranking - light (dont mind my signature,i still miss one hime)
biri-biri ranking - thunder (TAphro made it good)
excellent ranking - fire - Svarog will melt anything, Uriel will spit on the ashes and FAmon will laugh at them

wind is ahegao ranking (ye, im talking 'bout you, Titania) - if you would somehow land your fingers on Hrae, wind will be excellent. With Gaia.

i cant say anything about water, just water is solid (team-wise, no ice-wise)

dark is in the dark

QXZ
06-23-2019, 02:38 PM
This.

Of course, as always, anyone who hasn't been playing since the first Envy event is just fucked. Thanks, Kamihime.

the first Envy didnt give SSR hammer though... i think the max u can get is 3x SSR Dark UE Hammers? this event gives u a 4th. so you still need to find a 5th from an SSR hime.

Slashley
06-23-2019, 02:46 PM
the first Envy didnt give SSR hammer though... i think the max u can get is 3x SSR Dark UE Hammers?Yeah, okay, fair enough. I forgot.
this event gives u a 4th. so you still need to find a 5th from an SSR hime.No, that's why you farm the shit out of this event.

There are decent Dark Hammers from Hime as well, but unless you spend Bricks, they're not really an upgrade compared to this event one.

Nik
06-23-2019, 04:37 PM
whale ranking - light (dont mind my signature,i still miss one hime)
biri-biri ranking - thunder (TAphro made it good)
excellent ranking - fire - Svarog will melt anything, Uriel will spit on the ashes and FAmon will laugh at them

wind is ahegao ranking (ye, im talking 'bout you, Titania) - if you would somehow land your fingers on Hrae, wind will be excellent. With Gaia.

i cant say anything about water, just water is solid (team-wise, no ice-wise)

dark is in the dark
Ok...well if I get any more ssr I'll keep my options open.

dreamlitz
06-23-2019, 08:13 PM
I just used 1239 raid tickets and only got 1 SSR hammer. Is that drop rate normal, or am I just unlucky? I don't think I can farm another 3000 tickets...

Unregistered
06-23-2019, 08:39 PM
I just used 1239 raid tickets and only got 1 SSR hammer. Is that drop rate normal, or am I just unlucky? I don't think I can farm another 3000 tickets...

2000 tick 4 eido 0 hammer here, RNG being RNG, can’t guarantee anything

dreamlitz
06-23-2019, 08:43 PM
2000 tick 4 eido 0 hammer here, RNG being RNG, can’t guarantee anything

My goodness.. Ok, thanks for the data point! Keeps my expectations in check.

slade13
06-23-2019, 09:30 PM
1000 tix 1 hammer 1 dark eido

Slashley
06-23-2019, 10:42 PM
I just used 1239 raid tickets and only got 1 SSR hammer. Is that drop rate normal, or am I just unlucky? I don't think I can farm another 3000 tickets...RNG is going to RNG. We have no idea of the actual droprates.

Meanwhile, I've found three Hammers and SEVEN Eidolons from ~1250 Tickets. That's... uh, absurd and doesn't usually happen.

Unregistered
06-24-2019, 05:24 AM
Don't worry too much about trying super hard to MLB a 2nd copy, just 1 additional copy is fine (although more is welcomed, ofc). The Dephyne hammers are basically fillers in the grid anyways because they can't be MLB, you'll want to replace them with Nephtis/Samael hammer whenever you can, and each additional LB is about 300 atk (400 with hammer bonus), which is not nothing, but not a big enough deal to really worry about by the time you have phantom grids going (particularly because dark - and if you're maining dark, you'll probably already have the hime hammers anyways). The biggest thing they do is allow you to power the phantom hammer's 30 assault skill, which will make up for having 2 filler, non-mlb weapons. Hell, even if you got zero additional copies, using a dark SR hammer as filler works fine. The most important part of the hammer grid is the 3 UE hammers (if you are thinking of splitting anything and bricking, these are what you want to use it on).

The truth is, until raid weapons get MLB (maybe years from now), going hard in these events is generally just not worthwhile. And since it's dark, just doing the minimum and keep waiting is imho the best approach. By the time they actually become good again (and I hope they do), the meta may have already changed drastically.

slade13
06-24-2019, 06:29 AM
Arent we able to find out how future meta is like by looking at the previous 1 year version of the Japanese version?

Slashley
06-28-2019, 01:35 PM
Meanwhile, I've found three Hammers and SEVEN Eidolons from ~1250 Tickets. That's... uh, absurd and doesn't usually happen.And my following ~1000 Tickets found me 1 Eidolon. And one direct drop.

So I'm still one weapon short. And one Eidolon short of a third Delphys, if I even want that, har. Too bad it's not gonna happen. Just didn't get to farm nearly as much as I wanted as work and RL got in the way.

So anyway, I thought I'd make a video of the quick and easy off-element kills I was doing, but of course it turned ugly:
https://youtu.be/Ms5yoxvzvC0

AutoCrimson
06-28-2019, 03:47 PM
its either split last dark UE hammer, or just brick this one

Unregistered
06-28-2019, 11:34 PM
there wasn't any post-raid event page
Anyone, was it a bug?

Unregistered
06-29-2019, 01:09 AM
Same here, missions all ready reset but raid event still doesn't appear on ended events.

Kitty
06-29-2019, 02:44 AM
yeah it's fucking stupid... my friend can't claim any of his soul/pp rewards or use his tickets. they better fix this shit lmao

Dunhere
06-29-2019, 10:50 AM
https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/cocos2d-proj/components-pc/raidevent/app.html#!/ra_006?option=%7B%22ra_001%22%3A%7B%22event_id%22% 3A2080%7D%2C%22ra_006%22%3A%7B%22event_id%22%3A208 1%7D%7D

Kitty
06-29-2019, 12:39 PM
https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/cocos2d-proj/components-pc/raidevent/app.html#!/ra_006?option=%7B%22ra_001%22%3A%7B%22event_id%22% 3A2080%7D%2C%22ra_006%22%3A%7B%22event_id%22%3A208 1%7D%7D

awesome! thank you so much :) my friend was able to claim all his rewards and use his tickets!

ChronosNotashi
06-29-2019, 07:34 PM
link

Does this link only work with mobile devices? Tried accessing the link, and nothing came up.

(Had to remove the link in the quote, because it wouldn't let me post otherwise. Possibly because I decided just today to stop lurking and actually join.)

falcontea
06-29-2019, 08:46 PM
Go to Nutaku and login with the account you want to use. Then click the link. The direct link doesn't let you login, so it needs to be pulling information from an account login from your current session.

Slashley
06-30-2019, 12:37 AM
Go to Nutaku and login with the account you want to use. Then click the link. The direct link doesn't let you login, so it needs to be pulling information from an account login from your current session.This.

And to be exact, you need to use the .net version of Nutaku, and login to KAMIHIME, past the daily login bonus. Once this has been done, that link will work for a few hours.

SHOCK
07-01-2019, 09:12 PM
umm.... how the hell did this guy do this:

youtube- /watch?v=EAKw98MOZ1k

Slashley
07-01-2019, 11:42 PM
umm.... how the hell did this guy do this:

youtube- /watch?v=EAKw98MOZ1kIt's just Expert. It's not so rough once you get some good stuff.

Unregistered
07-02-2019, 07:14 PM
It's just Expert. It's not so rough once you get some good stuff.

it's also just 7mil HP... with only 1 character....

that's implying the average player can do that...

Slashley
07-02-2019, 11:20 PM
it's also just 7mil HP... with only 1 character....

that's implying the average player can do that...With Herc? Easily. Herc is nigh-immortal after all. It isn't doable in every instance, but this Expert didn't have any real mechanics either.

I'd also like to point out that Mr. MagicSpice has nearly zero knowledge of how the game works, so he is not going to accomplish anything really amazing.

Kitty
07-03-2019, 12:12 AM
yeah basically is magicspice can do something, anyone can

...because he's trash

my nigga used draconic eyes to buy hime exp

Magic
07-03-2019, 04:27 AM
With Herc? Easily. Herc is nigh-immortal after all. It isn't doable in every instance, but this Expert didn't have any real mechanics either.

I'd also like to point out that Mr. MagicSpice has nearly zero knowledge of how the game works, so he is not going to accomplish anything really amazing.

I'd also like to point out that someone called me back here after seeing this...

if it's so easy, then you do it next event.... i'll wait for the video....

(btw, my 1k subs says i do know what i'm talking about at times... unlike a certain someone that said SSR guaranteeds aren't worth it.

what, you'd rather fight RNG like an idiot or wait months to miracle ticket your team?)

it's crap like this why no one on my discord likes this forum. get that arrogance out of your head for once.

Spice
07-03-2019, 04:31 AM
If you're gonna talk shit about someone, try not to do it behind their backs and go man up about it....

besides, Laven isn't here to back you this time, who decided to turn a blind eye to your hate posts unlike what the forum rules state.

yeah I got banned, but you should have been too.

Slashley
07-03-2019, 04:31 AM
Did you know what is the second-worst thing you can do on internet forums, after physical threats?

Ban evasion.

falcontea
07-03-2019, 07:18 AM
my 1k subs says i do know what i'm talking about at times

"The assent of the majority makes you no less incorrect."

I have no personal beef with you outside of the quoted text. This reasoning is garbage and you can take it and leave, please and thank you. We are living in a day and age where anyone can say whatever they want to the entire world, for free, with no checks on their character, knowledge, or expertise. Getting lucky with your pulls doesn't make you an expert. Posting however many videos to Youtube doesn't make you an expert. Being able to write up a 1000 word post on your opinions doesn't make you an expert.

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 10:39 AM
"The assent of the majority makes you no less incorrect."

I have no personal beef with you outside of the quoted text. This reasoning is garbage and you can take it and leave, please and thank you. We are living in a day and age where anyone can say whatever they want to the entire world, for free, with no checks on their character, knowledge, or expertise. Getting lucky with your pulls doesn't make you an expert. Posting however many videos to Youtube doesn't make you an expert. Being able to write up a 1000 word post on your opinions doesn't make you an expert.

And by that same logic, i also get my info from the wiki and OTHER PLAYERS....

meaning you're also calling them incorrect...

and FYI, some of that info did come from this, INCLUDING Slashley himself....

so, you're pretty much saying the kamihime community as a whole doesn't know shit...

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 10:41 AM
Did you know what is the second-worst thing you can do on internet forums, after physical threats?

Ban evasion.

oh, like you did?

again, posted tons of hateful and flaming comments, yet did not get banned cause one of the mods happened to be baised towards you....

sounds like ban evasion to me.... hypocrite

Kitty
07-03-2019, 10:44 AM
aight my dudes can we not. stop spammin my gosh darn diddly thread thank u thank u

IP ban exists for a reason. let's not bother kotono and make him go to those lengths.

falcontea
07-03-2019, 12:02 PM
In that case I suggest making it so only registered users can post. It's pretty obvious that he or someone from his group posted the video knowing the reaction it would get, and will probably continue to get should they decide to do so again.

Papyrus
07-03-2019, 12:12 PM
In that case I suggest making it so only registered users can post. It's pretty obvious that he or someone from his group posted the video knowing the reaction it would get, and will probably continue to get should they decide to do so again.

If people here are so worried that stuff like this would happen, maybe you should have done so to begin with.

Seems like a failure on your part. Plus an IP ban is kinda useless when another computer or phone can be accessed...

Add on the fact that he does have a point. If something is so easy or common knowledge why don't more people do it? There's free programs to record gameplay anyway and at least someone is trying to make info more accessible to everyone. If he's wrong, then let him get corrected.

I was honestly thinking about signing up, seeing this... I'd rather not.

I'd rather just stick to what my union members suggest cause if what you guys say is true, you're looking just as unreliable as he does.

Kitty
07-03-2019, 12:41 PM
I have no control over who posts or stuff. That's admin only, and Kotono has already said to Laven he doesn't want to remove the unregistered users. If it was up to me, no unregistered cunts would be posting on anything. Anyway, I can always just close a thread like this if things get out of hand like they have. Events over anyway. My own fault for stirring up trouble eheheee.

Slashley
07-03-2019, 01:28 PM
-- yet did not get banned --
sounds like ban evasion to me.... hypocriteI'd just like to point out that I was banned. And that I didn't make a single post during the duration of my ban whatsoever.