06-17-2019, 11:06 AM
Battles: <br />
<br />
Ultimate/Ragnarok - <br />
5T CD <br />
Normal Overdrive: Deals x3 damage to random allies <br />
Raging Overdrive: Deals large damage to all allies <br />
<br />
Special Attack: Self burst damage up granted + max...

Unregistered
06-25-2019, 07:05 AM
thanks kitty for the info as always

i will be able to awaken rapheal since i have her for my light team and i will be trying for the limited edition himes with my 9k MJ but i dont expect it to happen,
still a good eido for stats incase the 120% fire version eventually comes

Kitty
06-25-2019, 07:33 AM
thanks kitty for the info as always

i will be able to awaken rapheal since i have her for my light team and i will be trying for the limited edition himes with my 9k MJ but i dont expect it to happen,
still a good eido for stats incase the 120% fire version eventually comes

Good luck! Raphael is the first girl to have 4 skills, so you'll have fun with her. She's really good after awakening :D
also some time after Cerberus (fire 120%) comes out, they'll all become base 140% instead of 120% which is nice.

Kitty
06-29-2019, 02:45 AM
Official Date -
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/594369564754575371/Fire_Advent.png

gla

AutoCrimson
06-29-2019, 02:51 AM
oh, Raphi finally cames into AW... good news

slade13
06-29-2019, 03:37 AM
will leviathan and water cybele be available from magic jewel gacha?

Kitty
06-29-2019, 04:20 AM
will leviathan and water cybele be available from magic jewel gacha?

of course they will be

Unregistered
06-29-2019, 06:07 AM
another useless SSR weapon?
sounds like a complete fodder event for me....

Geo
06-30-2019, 07:27 PM
From JP Wiki:

Slappie Section: 7t CD 180s Attack and Defense down to all enemies (B Frame -20% LV55)
Aerial Drive: 4t CD Water Attack Up to self (+50%)
Heist Cut Back: 8t CD Guarantees Triple Attack to self (for 3 turns)

ASSIST: Jet Current: "Normalize general attacks"

What is the correct translation for her Assist? Looking at the other 2 Wind Cybeles, this one lacks some sort of evasion or stealth, so maybe it is what her assist does?

Sadly she kinda overlaps with Snow Angel Raphael with that B Frame debuff.

ChronosNotashi
06-30-2019, 09:30 PM
From JP Wiki:

Slappie Section: 7t CD 180s Attack and Defense down to all enemies (B Frame -20% LV55)
Aerial Drive: 4t CD Water Attack Up to self (+50%)
Heist Cut Back: 8t CD Guarantees Triple Attack to self (for 3 turns)

ASSIST: Jet Current: "Normalize general attacks"

What is the correct translation for her Assist? Looking at the other 2 Wind Cybeles, this one lacks some sort of evasion or stealth, so maybe it is what her assist does?

Sadly she kinda overlaps with Snow Angel Raphael with that B Frame debuff.

Yeah, I'm not sure of the assist translation either. I WANT to say it's guaranteed combos, but I doubt it. (If only Google Translate was better at translating stuff.)

Also, yeah. Water Cybele WOULD conflict with Snow Raphael for B-Frame debuffs. But for those of us (free) players in Water who don't have Snow Raphael yet (and are still relying on Sniper Shot/Belphegor), Water Cybele would be a very welcome addition. Assuming one can get her in jewel gacha (which is unlikely).

Dejnov
06-30-2019, 09:47 PM
another useless SSR weapon?
sounds like a complete fodder event for me....

That SR Fire Lance is nice if you're looking for something to tide you over on the way to getting enough Ori for the Vlad Lance... but yeah the SSRs are pure shite...

Dejnov.

Slashley
06-30-2019, 11:22 PM
--
What is the correct translation for her Assist? --
Yeah, I'm not sure of the assist translation either. I WANT to say it's guaranteed combos, but I doubt it. (If only Google Translate was better at translating stuff.)--The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.

Cybele (Surfing)
6000 atk
All atk/def- (B -20%)
Normal attack damage +50% 2t [4]
Self-guarantee triple + burst gain- (-90%) 3t [8] (Yes, that means she only gains 3 burst per turn (per mob?))
(Normal attacks are AoE)

She looks absolutely fantastic for clearing trash mobs, but that's about it.

Kitty
07-01-2019, 05:08 AM
I posted her a while ago on general discussion, just gonna copy+paste here

Skill 1: -ATK+DEF down (B frame -20%) to ALL enemies. (7T CD, 180 sec)
Skill 2: Applies attack buff to self (50%) (4T CD, 2TD)
Skill 3: Applies triple ATK guaranteed to self/ Burst gauge increase rate DOWN (8T CD/ 3TD)

Assist: (AoE) Attacks all enemies at once on normal attacks.
----

She'd work wonders with Aphrodite, as she can cure the shit -burst gauge def debuff.

Burst gauge decreasing rate drops by x10, so after a triple attack, she'll gain 3 burst gauge.

Slashley
07-01-2019, 05:28 AM
--
Skill 2: Applies water attribute buff to self (50%) (4T CD, 2TD)
--This sounds like it's elem+, which it isn't. It's 追襲, which means normal attack damage. Because 追襲 was still fairly new at this point, for some reason the DMM wiki specifies "water" when that's... well... obvious.

Also, you really casually just go "Burst gauge increase rate DOWN" when it entirely demolishes her burst gains, unless it gets Cleansed or prevented.

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 09:02 AM
Anybody else find it amusing that she's designed to basically never use an overdrive if you properly time your dispels?