PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Sword Sweeties

brothersome02
08-02-2019, 03:34 PM
It reminds a bit of Kingdom Hearts with the whole RPG with cards sort of thing.

Characters from Sacred Sword Princesses also appear, heck, there's even a recolored Luna as your partner.

Bruceski
08-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Any idea how you activate a soul link? I assumed using all three cards at once but that doesn't do anything.

Unregistered
09-08-2019, 04:27 AM
Any idea how you activate a soul link? I assumed using all three cards at once but that doesn't do anything.

^ This ^ Also, has anyone used that infinite gacha ticket? IF so, could you tell me how it works? I assume, you're allowed to use it after rolling for one of the gachas, and you can just keep using it till you get what you want, like say 3 SSRs?

DrunkMonkGar
09-09-2019, 05:03 AM
It is its own gacha. Once you get the results you are allowed to try again with the same ticket until you get a roll you are happy with and choose to accept.

Yamemai
09-10-2019, 07:18 AM
Anyone know where we can read up on what the girls' (Vessels?) stat does? Like what is the difference between Attack and Damage, what defense work (Eg, damage mitigation? and if so how much etc).

Also, where can I spend my challenge tokens (the stuff you get for doing 5 challenges daily, or when you 'tier up'.

PowerCast
09-24-2019, 08:19 PM
This game runs so poorly for me as to make it virtually unplayable.