PDA

View Full Version : Which Eidolons of those two should i take?

Rezugadada
08-21-2019, 02:57 AM
Special attack max 50% equal to thunder character lost hp.

Or

45% attack to all Thunder characters.

Kitty
08-21-2019, 03:13 AM
Thunder 45% Eido is better.

Also, please the existing threads to ask questions like these to keep from cluttering the forum~

Nik
08-21-2019, 03:45 AM
Thunder 45% Eido is better.

Also, please the existing threads to ask questions like these to keep from cluttering the forum~

Nice fix lol.

Which is the 45% thunder atk idol?
Anyway assuming you mean your main slot, the event 50% special atk ones are pretty meh. iirc the way they work is 20% is the base and as your characters lose hp they gain more atk.

Kitty
08-21-2019, 03:51 AM
yeah for some reason I read Yato-no-Kami as 50% when number of thunder eidolons equipped... which would be nice lmao. my eyesight is super bad so I blame that... yeah that

Amaru is the 45% one iirc, not sure if he has her /shrug
and yeah special ATK isn't really that great anyway

dreamlitz
08-21-2019, 09:27 AM
the event 50% special atk ones are pretty meh. iirc the way they work is 20% is the base and as your characters lose hp they gain more atk.

Assuming it's just like Fleurety and Abou, then at MLB, it's 10% base and scales linearly up to 50% based on hp lost like pride. If it was at 20% base, it actually would be worthwhile to use as long as you have a 100% friend eido, but unfortunately that is not the case.

and yeah special ATK isn't really that great anyway

Nitpick, but I don't want ppl to have the impression that special atk is bad in general - quite the opposite. Special atk is a separate multiplier, and because outside of these eidos, close to nothing provides special atk bonus, X% buff usually translates straight into X% dmg increase.

The special atk eidolons only suck because their base multiplier is too low. Quick rule-of-thumb is that you need to average around 70% hp or lower for these eidos to beat out a 45% elemental. They are actually as powerful as a 100% eido when you're near-death, assuming you have another 100%+ eido as support. However, unless you have a bunch of himes with fortitude or something, you just aren't going to see that kinda power. For those that like to pull off crazy things with minimal resources though, these special atk eidos can be sort of fun to play with.

Slashley
08-21-2019, 10:19 AM
yeah for some reason I read Yato-no-Kami as 50% when number of thunder eidolons equipped... which would be nice lmao.What, no, those things are god-awful. It's not worth running them over even 40% because of the loss to base Atk. This might not apply to newer players who are not running double/triple +99 Tiamats, and also might change in December when they buff the currently-120% Eidolons. But for now, fuck the 50% PoS Eidolons.
and yeah special ATK isn't really that great anywayAs dreamlitz pointed out, yes it is. Assuming that there is no great cost to getting it, such as SSR Diabolos.

Cu gaining 10% Special Attack per triple is just... god amazing, since 3-6 stacks is easy to get and then she's a fucking MONSTER :neutral:
Not that gaining a passive 30-60% Assault/Elem is a joke either, but it just isn't as good as Special Attack.

Uuuh so yeah, on topic, the 45% one. I hope that is Amaru instead of a 1-Star Huanglong, but either way.

Laventale
08-21-2019, 07:22 PM
Question answered, use the Q&A thread next time.