PDA

View Full Version : Merge Nymphs

hornyg4mer
08-21-2019, 02:32 PM
Like any new game, i jump right in when a new game opens so i can get a head start and become the best (i try not to pay for anything)

Merge Nymphs is like a gardening game mixed with a match 3 kind of puzzle kind of gameplay.

First, the home world

In this little pocket dimension which is yours, you clear your (field). You have little helpers that can build/clean something at the expense of their stamina, which when depleted they go to rest and return after a certain amount of time. There are alot of different items and no encyclopedia section to learn more about them. Some items you merge to evolve to the next thing in the series, or some things just grow and turn after some time.

Next (and last for now) is the levels. Again it comes down to two thing: Merge 3 or more to make something else, or have your helper dismantle or clean something (to get more items to work with).

The object of this thread isnt to sell you on trying this game or not, But to ask questions incase anyone else plays this too.

On to the questions section (in red):

1) What items evolve on their own?

2) Which items, when a helper is tasked to clean it, turns into cash instead of evolving?

3) You can (in levels) literally sit there are rack up alot of points continuously. What do the points do?

4) Last question: In levels, after you beat the level, a bunch of items shows up on the screen. What of that do i get to keep without paying? It seems what is left on the stage is given to you, but most of it is game locked. What requirements dictate what i get for free.

hornyg4mer
08-21-2019, 03:04 PM
I know we dont have a wiki for this game yet. Because it is still new, i wanted to share some things i found out through some trial and error. Hopefully this information gets to you sooner than later, so you dont have to do these mistakes for yourself.

Items that evolve on their own (sorry if i dont know the exact item name):

Leaves & Seed
Seedling
Flower Box
Flower Suitcase

Buckets or others in that set give leaves. If your about to log off, just make a bunch of these and leave them. You will come back and they will at least have evolved to flower box. These give energy to clean your field, and give off ent seeds, another item that generates stuff. Later when i organize all this info, i can make a wiki

Items that generate something regularly:

Item placement: In your "garden" you want to place multiple generating items in a a inclosed shape. Multiple of the same type works best. As you collect your items, it will be dropped into the closest open tile inside your shape. As long as you dont move any of them into touching and making the combo. As it piles up next to eachother, when you finally do make your move and complete the combo, it will create a huge combo. The more items in the combo the better the items evolve (the more in the combo the less you need to evolve. A group of 5 actually makes 2 of the next evolved item, which saves you 1 of that item.)

Organization is helpful so you generate your items into a specific enclosed area

hornyg4mer
08-21-2019, 04:07 PM
Sorry im not very organized. <br />
<br />
I am just trying to document all the things i wanted to say before i forget or have to leave. Once we create the wiki i can slowly reorganize it all. <br />
<br />
Clearing your...

Hornypony
08-21-2019, 05:35 PM
Shuffle method: You can place a item onto another item, which will push the bottom item to the next available tile. Ah yes. I was searching for this.

The game is surprisingly captivating so far.

--

What I could gather so far:

I have yet to notice the evolve/produce thingy. An item that by itself generates other items ... I am not entirely sure from where I get items, but they appear. Mostly panties and bras. Maybe the brothels generates those.

Items like underwear and vegetables transmutate mostly into coins and "pheromones" (land-healing, purification?).

If you have idle nymphs, they will harvest your candles and probably other items. Manually clicking them on your highest candle might be a better idea. Did not notice, if it costs less or no stamina if they do it without orders.

The floating candles can be clicked in your home island.

If you leave them be, they transmute into wax. Wax can be sold for 1 coin.

5 items can be turned into 2. Placement does not matter. You can even slide one item into an existing formation to merge. Like having a 5er formation already there (there is only merge, if you move an item, not if an item was moved or produced by the game), just move any one item slightly and return it to its position. If you want to lay out a 5er merge with only 4 items, you can do OOXOO with X being empty or 8xoo, 8x8, etc.

The above statement was not tested with the option of chain mergers or whatever it was called in the options.

You can turn off combining nymph shells lower than 3. So you do not accidentally combine 3. You want the 5 combination for less nymph shell usage.

Nymph shell cost increases. As does the cost for buildings.

The ! ist annoying on the nymph icon, since it will still tell you the possible 3 mergers.

You can have multiple brothels. According to stats, it will not be beneficial to have 1 high brothel instead of 3 lower brothels. Recovery time is reduced by 1 minute per level or so.

If you combine a lot of things, like candles into bigger candles and pheromones into bigger pheromones etc. you will eventuallyy get extra dimensional copies. Do not buy them for rubies. Maybe if it is a really good item, but in the beginning you wont have good items (who would have thought). You can sell them for 50 coins, regardless of item. (I did and now I do not have enough rubies to see what those gargoyels have to offer)

For coins buy nymph shells. Combine nymph shells to have more nymphs, combine nymphs to have higher lvl nymphs, ??? , profit ;-)

With the shuffle method (just leave no other options for the item you want to move) you can put a 5er stack of item produce buildings together and farm the right amount of crystals and coins (it does not matter where the buildings are, but if they are lined up, you have it easier to merger their output). You want the 5er mergers, so starting on the lowest with 5 seems like a good idea.

Higher levels of coins and crystals (and pheromones) are better. For example lvl 2 crystal gives 20. lvl 3 crystal gives 75. That is 5 more for a 3 merger per lvl 2 item. And with a 5merger you save one lvl 2 item for 2x75 -> 150/5=30. so your lvl 2 items are worth 30 instead of 20, if you 5merge them and collect them as lvl 3.

The problem is area to collect items and shuffle them around. And you will not see engough with the nymps floating around and you will accidentally merge stuff you wanted to 5merge or not yet. Efficiency seems roughly x4 with every merge. This is compound interest, isn't it? Like 33% more with every item lvl.

--

Right now I suspect the coin box size limit to be the limiting factor. Since the nymph shells increase in price there might come a point after 80 or so shells, after you cannot increase the treasure box fast enough so you can no longer buy any shells and thus not increase the nymphs any more. But since the nymphs have a max level, that might be balanced out. I sure hope, they did not make it a requirement to 5 merge the important stuff to get to max level. That would be .... rather bad design. It would be good design in my book, if the cost for a shell does not depend on the number of bought shells but rather on the number of virtual bought shells (you can calculate backwards with your nymphs and their levels)

brothersome02
08-21-2019, 07:15 PM
Don't get me wrong, the game is nice. It's a refreshing break from all puzzle and strategy games on Nutaku, since it's more of a resource management game.

However... there's a big issue with the game so far. It's up there with Oblivious on being the leakiest game on Nutaku. Can't play more than 5 minutes because somehow it eats all my CPU usage. Tried firefox, it chokes to the point that I have to close it from task manager. Tried Chrome, it chokes even harder.

I hope they fix it because It's annoying having to close the browser every so often. Also releasing a desktop version would be nice.

EDIT: Oh, and another thing. Please let us delete the dimensional chests that appears so often. No matter how big your island is, more than 50% of it will be occupied by clear chests that you have to wait 24 hours to go away because you need terrain for your buildings and merging objects.

EDIT 2: Well, fuck me. I didn't know you could sell those chests.

Hornypony
08-22-2019, 02:59 AM
Well, fuck me. I didn't know you could sell those chests Well. Yea. But where to put the money? If your box is full you will have a money pile on the ground. If you buy something, you will have that instead on the ground, occupying the exact same place or even more, than the dimensional chest :rofl:

It gets worse, if you sell stuff for 1 coin, when you box is full. You cannot combine small piles of leftover coins.

brothersome02
08-22-2019, 06:58 AM
Well. Yea. But where to put the money? If your box is full you will have a money pile on the ground.

Been buying some crystal generators, so I put at least 4-5 medium ones and combining every 5 crystals, then with the crystals I bought small coin generators so I can get more storage caps. Once I get enough crystals I keep upgrading the coin generators until I can get enough space to buy 5 nymph shells at once (or 4 if a shell is in a dead land space).

SeraSera
08-23-2019, 05:01 AM
Some tips:

Always merge 5 of a kind. You save so much doing that.

You can zoom out with the mouse wheel.

The nymph houses (brothels) give you panties and lingerie.

Don't spend crystals on taking stuff from levels back, you can get almost everything from your home zone anyway.

Sell low level items that you can get easily and don't need at the moment to upgrade what you focus on. (Ie. leaves and plants are very easy to get, don't waste all your limited space on it.)

Always sell the dimensional boxes. Free 50 gold is good. Spend your gold on nymphes.

Get new nymphes when they're all in the houses sleeping. Upgrading them gives them their stamina back!

Grind grind grind! :silly:

The game is surprisingly fun. I wasted a couple of hours on it grinding

unknown67
08-23-2019, 08:01 AM
Haven't played it myself, but kind of looks like Girls Kingom (RIP) but without the Clash of Clans PvP raids. How's the art/story? Is it friendly to F2P players, or is there a heavy push for whaling?

Unregistered
08-23-2019, 01:09 PM
Well. Yea. But where to put the money? If your box is full you will have a money pile on the ground. If you buy something, you will have that instead on the ground, occupying the exact same place or even more, than the dimensional chest :rofl:

It gets worse, if you sell stuff for 1 coin, when you box is full. You cannot combine small piles of leftover coins.

Use the other currency, (the blue stuff) to buy building sites for coin and gem? storage. Buy 5 at once if you can. build, merge, repeat.
If you are out of coin storage space, it's also a good time to buy nymph shells

brothersome02
08-23-2019, 02:20 PM
Haven't played it myself, but kind of looks like Girls Kingom (RIP) but without the Clash of Clans PvP raids. How's the art/story? Is it friendly to F2P players, or is there a heavy push for whaling?

Some art is nice, some they seem the abuse the burning tool in photoshop. Cleared many stages in, I can say that so far, it's F2P friendly, some of the things that you can buy with rubies are incubators with a lot of shells, higher level buildings, chests and rare nymphs.

hornyg4mer
08-24-2019, 03:29 AM
Happy to see the community chiming in!

Yea i just found out some of that stuff, only to see you guys already mentioned. Wish i saw there was new comments

Anyway, i got a somewhat organized list of what turns into what.

Example is:

Ent Nut
=> About 3 minutes wait time
Ent Sapling
=> merge 5 to get two
Basic Ent
=> merge 5 to get
Red Ent

etc. This produces fruit when harvested, or after time a branch which when put together makes a water puddle/ pond.

All of that is decent, although its in a loop, so after about 3 other changes, that third different series gives ent nuts again.

Most of the time your objective is to literally have one of each manufacturer, so later when there is a request, you can make it. The other goal is to buy more nymphs to upgrade the ones you have, make them stronger, and get their artwork.

Tip:

Stay organized! That island space really fills up fast as your nymphs take initiative and start giving you random stuff you dont need. I recommend you literally produce just enough to merge, and to merge 5 of something as soon as you can. What you dont want is to have 3 different types of ents, as your then going to have 3 different level fruits. If you had 2 ents of the same level, at least if your nymphs are going crazy you will have a island of the same type of fruit. Makes clean up really easy. Obviously if you have 2 ents, your priority should be to make 3 more to upgrade it all into a new one. Saves space, and you bypass merging the items since this new one might just give you that newer item.

Space should literally just be for storage of blue gems and gold coins. Gargoyles are a pain if you dont plan on spending money. Chests you should be able to get from ents (wooden at first, but merge those like you do chests).

Hornypony
08-24-2019, 04:11 AM
I think you can get keys from ents. What are fruit good for? Harvesting sex toys, lingerie and food does nothing for me. Too much effort for stuff that is easier to get elsewhere. Same for candles, even if wax is free.

The sticks from the ents give crystal mines. Those give a lot of chests and bathing tubs (and crystals) for harvesting with stamina.

Is there an item generator above the seedling shoes? A high enough pool gives a red shoe seedling, but I did go up to 2 square pool and still only a shoe. Same for ents with the seedling item, this only produces ent nuts. And the crystal mine does not go above bath tubs.

Is there a better output for storage/producers? They have a floaty version of their output and lvl 3-5 produce the same - so for merging you do not need 5 of the lvl 5 but can do with 1 lvl 5 and 4 lvl 3 or so.

My storage buildings reset in cost. I do not know why or how. But lvl 1 started at 5 crystals cost again.

Hornypony
08-24-2019, 02:51 PM
I hope this is readable. Obiously merges with 5 are best. But in the puzzles you have chain reactions and for home you can deactivate those.

Read notation from right to left. So starting with 5 yields 2 better level and 0 starting level. Since for 6 and 7 you effectifly loose a starting item, those are worse. With no chaining you get the optimal output with multiples of 5. 20 looks interesting, probably bc 20 yields 8 with one lvl higher and 8 yield 2+1 level higher, thus having 3 to get to new level. Any higher item # is really tedious to get the number of items right.

# Chained Only 5er Home - no Chain
3 1.0 3 1.0 4 1.1 4 1.1 5 2.0 2-0 2.0 6 2.0 2-1 2.0 7 2.1 2-2 2.1 8 1.0.0 2-3 3.0 9 1.0.0 2-4 3.0 10 1.1.0 4-0 4.0 11 1.1.0 4-1 4.0 12 1.1.1 4-2 4.1 13 2.0.0 4-3 5.0 14 2.0.0 4-4
15 2.0.0 2-1-0
16 2.0.0 2-1-1
17 2.0.1 2-1-2
18 2.1.0 2-1-3
19 2.1.0 2-1-4
20 1.0.0.0 2-3-0

hornyg4mer
08-24-2019, 06:39 PM
wow great info

I forgot i could deactivate combos in the home! By deactivating it though, do you still get alot of dimensional chests? They do get annoying, but then again its free 50 coins. selling them, i at least get enough to buy a shell.

I like how this game has so much to do. Either your harvesting stuff with your nymphs, or when they are sleeping you can still harvest items from certain items.

Make sure to keep your nymphs sleeping. I know that sounds odd but honestly if they are harvesting things you dont need (like the items your currently building to merge) your gonna be stuck with alot of random stuff. They also can fly in your way, which makes them harvest the wrong thing or just takes extra clicks to get them away. If you need a nymph and they are all sleeping, just merge some or buy enough to merge one. They instantly have max stamina.

I thought it was a good idea to buy a bunch of love hotels (and its not a bad idea) but they spit out random underwear which i dont see a use yet, and like i said i actually want my nymphs sleeping unless i need them for something, which i can wait my 20 minutes.

Fruit is good for nothing (so far). You can sell it or if you have a nymph work on it, it becomes strong pheromones to unlock stuff. But i got a few pianos of plants that do that anyway (at no stamina, just have to click it)

also clouds are helpful, but they are a limited resource. something i didnt know

hornyg4mer
08-24-2019, 06:49 PM
You really gotta stay organized. Right now i have all my nymphs sleeping so i can clean up.

Its best that you move all your "masters" (highest evolution of each series) to the top or the side of the map. As you unlock grey areas, those items will be unlocked to move but hidden by your masters. By dragging the masters to the very top, it brings everything into view. More importantly though, if your working on a item to evolve (make 5) it will always be dropped into the open, making a efficient grouping so all you really have to do is make the connect 5

It is also a good idea to stay focused on one combo at a time. I get distracted that i end up filling my area with 4 of everything. Once i get the 5th i can clear alot of room, but till then it gets uncomfortable.

Might also be a good idea to have 2 of each master. Unless you maxed out the series, your probably gonna want 5 at some point in the future. Having 2 just means what ever it makes, your going twice as fast. If its something that doesnt require a nymph for harvest, its gonna be giving you goods while your waiting anyway.

If a tree gives you item a lvl 5 item, But your master of that series is lvl 10, your reallly kind of wasting your time creating a bunch of 5s just to make another lvl 10. Its better to move on and upgrade something else, which in the end might give you trees that give lvl 7s, which does save you time anyway. unless you need it for a request.

What i really hate (now that its not auto comboing) is the items that you click once to redeem. Things like blue crystals, gold coins, and these weird kinky toy things for points. I can combo them to get higher, but on my laptop sometimes it reads two clicks, which when i place it down redeems it.

What are these points for? i only once got a request for a certain amount of points, but literally just comboing stuff i get points anyway. they could have made everything 1 point, with these items being a better deal. I also got a request for whips, which luck for me i had something that gives me those. I would hate to have to combo these items just to redeem it for a request.

Buying buildings, prioritize blue crystals (like buy 5 lvl ones, when a single lvl one building cost the same as the 2nd level, buy those instead). Why? Because that is the building that will get you more buildings. I made the mistake of going for the gold buildings, and even though i have 2 lvl 6s, i cant make more because i only have a lvl 3 blue crystal tower. Its a fixable mistake, but i got to slowly build up the blue crystal reserves for when i have enough.

brothersome02
08-25-2019, 02:50 AM
So about the higher level gargoyles (like marbles)... should I sell them? Getting rubies in this game is so slow and scarce, that I'm not planning to use them anytime soon.

Hornypony
08-25-2019, 02:30 PM
So about the higher level gargoyles (like marbles)... should I sell them? Getting rubies in this game is so slow and scarce, that I'm not planning to use them anytime soon. Unless there comes along a different method of opening gargoyles, propably best to trash them. If they really only can be opended with rubies, they are rather expensive.

do you still get alot of dimensional chests? Yes and no. Unless someone convinces me otherwise, there is a chance per merge and possibly a modifier with item lvl to lure ppl into spending more rubies. So with a chained merge you simply do a lot of merges and not "one" big merge.

also clouds are helpful, but they are a limited resource Um. Clouds dissappear after they rained down and the machinery you unlocked dissappears after harvesting. But the airships produce clouds (and strangly enough, the ressource to build more airships).

If a tree gives you item a lvl 5 item, But your master of that series is lvl 10, your reallly kind of wasting your time creating a bunch of 5s just to make another lvl 10. Even with generous calculation we are talkin 2,5 to the power of n.

Lvl Increase Merge 3 Merge 5 „+1“ 3 3 „+2“ 9 7 „+3" 27 16 „+4“ 81 40 „+5“ 243 98 „+6“ 729 245 „+7“ 2187 611 You need a little more with 5 mergers, bc this approximation assumes you continue to upgrade. Values are rounded up. Does not include the needed time to arrange the mergers.

If you have a row of trees or warehouses and their output forms a neat line of 5 (or 8 or 10 or 13) this makes it easier.

For the pools to create seedlings I found it easier to spam my nymphs on the pools to completely fill all my area with red shoe seedlings and then massmerge them. At least the game does a lot of 5er along the way, what I found out with my other table. Is worse than pure 5er but better than a lot of 3s. But you see the difference in effectivness from 3 to 5 merger, if you want to upgrade from starting item, like free wax, to a lvl 8 candle... you need thrice the amount of wax. If you only want to go 4 lvl up, the diff is "only" twice.

For things like that it is probably better to bring higher lvl items from the puzzles. If you are lucky you get it in your free bubble.

And of course, it is dangerous to line your buildings up, even if you shuffle them together. One missclick and lifting up and setting down and you merge. What I did, is this:

CMCMC
OOOOO
MCMCM

O Free space, C rystalwarehouse, M oneywarehouse. Above and below you can put other items if you want. Manually harvesting them usually puts the output in the free line then for easy merge.

Unregistered
08-26-2019, 10:40 AM
Tips:

1. Nymphs in mission stages have unlimited stamina, and most stages have unlimited time. I maxed out the 'Eco-Dildo' tree by just harvesting and mass merging fruits/veggies until I got to the chili pepper at the end of the chain. Takes forever, but now I never have any further need for produce.

2. The fact that nymphs auto-harvest is annoying. Try to move them off if you hear the harvesting sound and you didn't direct them to do anything.

3. Some things you will want to pay to bring back to your home are rubies (yeah, pay one to get one) to combine for that tree, coronets for combining, and at least one golem scarecrow to generate boob padlocks that combine into safes. Although you do uncover golem wrecks on your land, it doesn't come till too late in my opinion. The scarecrow also periodically generates ink spots on its own.

4. Keep the area around your brothels free if you want the panties/bras. They only generate in directly adjacent squares. On the other hand, if you're trying to keep land free for other projects, clump all your brothels together and block off the adjacent spaces with other items.

5. Don't forget that merging 5 also works for shells/nymphs.

6. The end of some merge chains have purple highlights in the discoveries section. I haven't reached any of them yet, but they have to be more significant than the ones that don't...maybe an epic reward or something.

7. Save your bubbles for when you have land to heal. Stack them up outside your play area until you need them. You can also save mission rewards that way so they don't take up any land space until you're ready to merge them.

8. You will at some point need lower-level items that you can't harvest once you merge the thing that generates it too high. Either keep one of each low-level generators or be prepared to buy them as needed.

9. Don't lose track of time. This game is an enormous time suck which is a good thing, but damn if you don't start noticing the time at 4 am.

hornyg4mer
08-26-2019, 03:14 PM
Hot summer event!

Even if you dont get far, its free stuff!

Much like your home (although cant turn off auto combo) just stay organized and make combos of 5 if you can.I reccomend getting a candle or two as fast as you can, and upgrading those (since this event is literally 2 goals)
First goal: Get alot of points. you do that by combining ice creams. Its event points, not the same as points you get from every day combos. Obviously set a area up for only ice cream production.

Second goal: requests and unlocking land. Some requests are easy, but the one that is gonna be a pain is unlocking 700 tiles of land. I currently have a few plants that generate pheremons anyway, and i have one nymph on a candle to combo high level pheremones. I dont think im going to get the goal, but im gonna try to do that as well as unlock more items.

Unlocking event points should have a priority though. Your gonna get to keep what you unlock based on points. Also if you do come across more ice cream makers, merge it up to save more time.

good luck

Hornypony
08-26-2019, 04:34 PM
You probably will not heal the land with pheromones. For one, did you see all the 15k land tiles? That takes a lvl 7 pheromone. And your flowers do not produce that much, at least not lvl 5 flower beds.

Look out for dead tiles. You cannot heal them. You have to pull the item out. Nastily there are some lingerie items on those. You have no brothels there, so do not upgrade or harvest your lingerie hastily.

Pulling out many items is probably best method. Saves a ton of healing power.

Serbitar
08-26-2019, 11:50 PM
Hello everyone ... :) ... yes, nice game, but I have one question .... how could I sell the chests?? Seems, I´m to dumb for it ... :)

brothersome02
08-27-2019, 12:15 AM
Hello everyone ... :) ... yes, nice game, but I have one question .... how could I sell the chests?? Seems, I´m to dumb for it ... :)

You mean the clear ones? select one, click on cancel, then click sell for 50 coins right away

Hornypony
08-27-2019, 03:51 AM
You mean the clear ones? select one, click on cancel, then click sell for 50 coins right away

Yeah, that is annoying with the mouse. The ruby buy dialog pops up too often.

I just made a key remapping to reduce stress on my mouse. You only have a single mousebutton to do so much and usually I use the windows keyboard mouse for excessive clicks, but this is not good for some actions in this game.

Now I press a keyboard key for:

1 Harvesting (Double click - the one from windows keyboard mouse does not work)
2 Activating without consuming (Long press. Can't move mouse during, or it is a move)
3 Moving (Press once for hold, Press again for release)
4 And of course a standard click, for all the normal clicks.

You need 2 for selling the dimensional chests or looking at the ? for a consumable like a pheromone or coin.

--

Does anyone know what the option Overlapping objects for merge does?

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 05:57 AM
Hot summer event!

Even if you dont get far, its free stuff!

Much like your home (although cant turn off auto combo) just stay organized and make combos of 5 if you can.I reccomend getting a candle or two as fast as you can, and upgrading those (since this event is literally 2 goals)
First goal: Get alot of points. you do that by combining ice creams. Its event points, not the same as points you get from every day combos. Obviously set a area up for only ice cream production.

Second goal: requests and unlocking land. Some requests are easy, but the one that is gonna be a pain is unlocking 700 tiles of land. I currently have a few plants that generate pheremons anyway, and i have one nymph on a candle to combo high level pheremones. I dont think im going to get the goal, but im gonna try to do that as well as unlock more items.

Unlocking event points should have a priority though. Your gonna get to keep what you unlock based on points. Also if you do come across more ice cream makers, merge it up to save more time.

good luck

You should probably keep 2, so you can use both your nymphs,. Also, those quest bulbs are the same as your home ones, so after you complete on, head out of the map, and return to get a new one. I didn't know this and ended up getting a shipwreak quest, but I already dismantled them orz (Should also probably not dismantle anything unless it's for space/quests).

Tips for those starting out on the event:
1. Don't try to keep all the resources at the start, unless it's for the quest bulb, cuz later on the 'healing' is going to be killer, aka 100>500>1000>5000>etc; makes it worth more to keep the weaker unlocks.

2. As mentioned earlier, once you finish a quest bulb head out and come back, cuz it'll give you a new one.

3. Like horny mentioned, it's better to work on the event points, especially if that unlimited stamina is correct; though it'd be a slug-fest, due to speed of harvest.

Ps. Some ranting: Did you guys know that the soft launch players got an event? It's mentioned on their facebook page; so not only did they have a month before us 'official launchers', they got an event too.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 06:33 AM
Huh, looks like there's only 5 of the 1st tier ice cream maker, and one of them is in a dead land, so you better keep them all. -- Not sure if it's the same for everyone, but I can't clear that one now, cuz I fused mined already orz.

Hornypony
08-28-2019, 04:28 AM
Huh, looks like there's only 5 of the 1st tier ice cream maker, and one of them is in a dead land, so you better keep them all. -- Not sure if it's the same for everyone, but I can't clear that one now, cuz I fused mined already orz.

There is a quest reward with an ice cream fridge. That is lvl 0. For that you have to harvest from an ice cream machine. I do not have one of those. Is that what you get for merging fridges.

Also, do I miss something or are last tier seedlings rather crappy? Still only nuts and it can no longer heal withou a nymph. And is hugely big.

Are trees better than I thought? With all that seedlings around, I am tempted to wax out my candles instead. But without steady supply of wax, I am not sure, if the pheromones from the top seedling or the top makeable candle are better. The seedling I could max out, but I do not know, if there is enough wax around to make the candle compareable.

Hornypony
08-28-2019, 05:04 AM
Never mind. I think I got it. Not sure, how the best approach is, but there you go.

Seedlings->Trees/Pheromones (Max Seedling only gives Nuts), Healing on Timer except the top tier seedling.

Trees->Saplings on Timer, Fruit and Keys on Harvest (Max Tree only gives Wooden Keys)

Saplings->Crystal Wells

Crystal Wells->Crystals,Chests, Water, Sex Toys, Chests

Water->Seedlings

Fruit give goodies, mostly or only pheromones

Chests give more goodies. I have seen Candle Holders from wooden Chests. So no need for wax if you want candles and have the cycle of seedlings.

The big tree better have more ratio of wooden keys or it is a waste of space. Or did someone find something in fruit that is not found elsewhere in the cycle?

That is annoying with the higher tiers, especially seedlings so far. More need of squares.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 12:36 PM
I think I'm going to start calling this game 'Misclick Nymphs.' I freaking swear, I've consumed more things that I was trying to move for merging than anyone should.

brothersome02
08-28-2019, 07:13 PM
I think I'm going to start calling this game 'Misclick Nymphs.' I freaking swear, I've consumed more things that I was trying to move for merging than anyone should.

Same, sometimes I try to merge crystals then whoops I consumed it

unknown67
08-29-2019, 07:11 AM
Ah, so I found out that this game is published by Nutaku Publishing. In that case I think I'll be skipping. These are the same people who have headed such dismal failures as Sengoku Providence and Hitsugi Chronicle, closed MANY other games like Pero Pero and Osawari Island, and ruined the English release of my personal favorite, Flower Knight Girl. Hope you all have fun, but I've no intention of supporting this game with my time.

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 09:00 AM
So...has anyone cracked the FTP code for this event? I've got everything relevant upgraded as far as I can and the wall still seems to be insurmountable. I don't mind something of a mindless grind and I've spent hours and hours combining ice cream and building up pheromones (using heal by merge whenever possible), but I get the feeling this is in the incredibly ridiculous range.

Plus if you ever leave your keyboard the stupid nymphs auto-harvest the weakest, most useless thing they can find, seemingly just to piss you off.

Hornypony
08-29-2019, 10:01 AM
So...has anyone cracked the FTP code for this event? I've got everything relevant upgraded as far as I can and the wall still seems to be insurmountable. I don't mind something of a mindless grind and I've spent hours and hours combining ice cream and building up pheromones (using heal by merge whenever possible), but I get the feeling this is in the incredibly ridiculous range.
Make big pheromones efficiently. That is all.

Heal by merge works in small puzzles. Only. Unless I am missing something, even a 80+ merge does not heal for any noticeable amount.

Big post coming up that explains more. Your upgrades are insufficient I guess. You need top tier pheromone maker. That is biggest tree or biggest seedling. I have yet no idea how long it would take to upgrade a candle to match the Ancient Ent's Leek or the Tangled Factory. Or if there are any other mechanics I am missing. With those two you can start your pheromone grind with Big Pheromones (lvl 4). It takes "only" about a hundred of those under optimal conditions to merge5 the biggest pheromone. So my guess, less than an hour for lvl 9 pheromone. Took me maybe 10-20 lvl 9 pheromones for all healing. Can't remember and I pull-heald alot. And all the healing I grinded in the beginning with click healing of the seedling bed and couch pales besides 1 of those lvl 9 pheromones.

Hornypony
08-29-2019, 10:19 AM
Tipps for the event. Spoilers ahead ;-)

Dimensional chests are annoying as hell! If anyone knows how to disable them outside home, tell me yesterday. The price for items goes up to the thousands of rubies and they block the area and take up soooo much time to get rid of.

Healing the complete area is easier than it looks.

Do not merge your ice cream production item, unless it is a 5er. Except the last. Now that I think about it, it should not make much difference in the end. You get additional ice machines from bulbs and the clouded areas, so you should have 6, allowing for merge 3.

Focus on the quest bulbs, do not harvest all your one-time harvestables, like wax statues, submarines and ships, till their quest has completed. You should leave the event and come back, after a bulb is complete. If you managed to really harvest all wax statues and submarines, you can buy them with rubies.

There is a pathway with lower healing required. It is marked with the barricades.

Watch out for dead tiles and items required for pulling the item out. If you cannot produce it (like lingerie), be careful with pulling items out from non-dead tiles. If you miss one very late in event, you might get one for rubies. IIRC only some dead tiles with lingerie can be a problem, but there are far more tiles to heal for the 700 heal bulb. Does a dead tile even count? Does not matter.

Heal tiles by pulling items out, especially in the upper area. The junk bolts are annoying bc the nymphs keep harvesting them for wax. If you are already pumping out big pheromones, you might skip that, if you have to produce the items to pull-heal. But breaks the mindless grinding.

2 nymphs are enough. Really. You probably need to deactive merge 5 nymphs in the options to pull out the nymph shell on the dead tile in the uppper area. Do not forget to turn it on again.

And now for the actual healing. There are about three ways.

1. Try to get a big candle. Or rather two for your two nymphs. Do not bother spamming pheromones, if your candles are low. You will need about 3 times the harvesting time per lvl of pheromone and candles do not produce higher pheromones with each candle lvl up. A lvl 8 lamp only produces lvl 2 pheromones. That is about 10 times longer, than if you can produce lvl 4 pheromones by other means.

2. Get the biggest tree. I spammed seedlings for that and strangly enough, I got 3 biggest trees from my merge of the 3 second biggest trees. One would have sufficed. The top tier tree can handle two nymphs harvesting at once. You might have to send the second one before the first one starts. Now you spam for fruit and merge it for top fruit to harvest bigger pheromones (lvl 5). That is really annoying bc of the dimensional chests. Alternativly you can harvest the fruit directly and start one pheromone lvl lower. The plus side, it takes a while for the nymph to harvest a fruit, so you have time to organize your area. The minus side ... keys. A lot of them. And not enough chests. You can try to combine with option 1 and harvest chests from crystal mines and get candles directly.

3. Get max seedling. One is enough, as two nymphs can harvest it. On the way up, you can use the seedlings to clear low lvl tiles. The seconds top lvl seedling clears 250 I believe. You might even get away with building a fleet of those and clear quite a lot. 4 beds is a thousand every timer. And I cleared even some 5k tiles that way for the quest bulbs to harvest a wax statue.

But in the end, you will just need to spam your highest pheromone and 5merge it to the biggest pheromone. That heals 327k. The biggest sqares need like 250k and 1000k, those are the key items for the clouded areas. Be sure to place them smart and pull out dead tiles, those block some healing.

The top seedling and the fruit from the biggest tree are the same lvl pheromone (lvl 4). The red chili is one lvl bigger. Candles are potentially higher, but it takes a lot to lvl up candles, wax will not get you far, and wax is limited until you decloud the locked areas, so you need keys and chests if you try the candle approach.

You will not loose the items needed to unlock the clouded areas.

There are rubies worth about 50 in the area.

Currently I have all land healed and will farm event points next. Did not activate the incubator or activate the huge collection of ice cream. Frankly, I have too much nymphs running about and harvesting nonsense already! And there is a portal even; did not activate it yet. In the end I would have preferred seedling only. Less clutter, even with all the nuts. Initially my plan was to heal with the seedlings by clicking them and not by harvesting. I thought, the top seedling would heal for 1k. But compound interest by making top lvl pheromones wins out, I guess. Even if half the harvest are nuts from seedling. The math goes like this: each 256 healing lvl 4 pheromone will effectifly do a 3.2k heal, when 5merged up to lvl 9.

Oh yeah, lastly, the best ice maker makes bars, so you might want to wait for that one, until you farm event points.

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 11:28 AM
Dimensional chests in the event zone can be trashed instantly. Bring up the dimensional chest dialog, then exit without paying rubies, then click on the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.

And what I mean by 'heal by merge' is when you pull an item off of a square (doesn't have to be a dead square, but the same procedure applies) with a merge instead of spending pheromones to heal the underlying square.

Hornypony
08-29-2019, 01:55 PM
Dimensional chests in the event zone can be trashed instantly. Bring up the dimensional chest dialog, then exit without paying rubies, then click on the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.

Your definition for "instantly" differs from mine :angel:

I have to either

long click, press the trash can, and then in the dialog click trash

or

click normal, be careful not to click the ruby option in the dialog (is there a safety switch somewhere?!), click cancel, press the trash can, and then in the dialog click trash

If I do a high lvl merge, there usually comes up one or two of those useless annoyances. That is the main reason I did not merge the Leek up to Chili peppers. That is about 4 mergers plus usually more than 4 of those pesky chests.

And what I mean by 'heal by merge' is when you pull an item off of a square (doesn't have to be a dead square, but the same procedure applies) with a merge instead of spending pheromones to heal the underlying square.
Ahhh. Merging shoots off healing too, but not much.

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 09:50 PM
My definition of 'instantly' is that you don't have to wait 24 hours for it to decay...you can get rid of it right away.

Hornypony
08-30-2019, 03:37 AM
Among other things, that is something that should be changed.

The prize for a dimensional chest of top tier is several hundred rubies. And you get offered dimensional chests at increasing rate with higher lvl.

Currently I am farming ice cream and even with that low lvl, the top ice cream is like 50 rubies and I have literally (!) hundreds of those chests on the board. Basically for every 5merge that results in the top 3 ice creams, there is one, often two chests.

A button to cash/trash all dimensional chests would be nice. Or for puzzle areas an option to deactivate them. Or make them appear in a pull down menu.

Likewise the empty bubble for a chain merge. What is that good for? Anyone found out? I do not remember it being explained in the tutorial.

--

A mechanic tipp for merging. You can drop of items outside the playing field. They drop down on the nearest free square in a line from drop point, with decreased accuracy for corners. If you collect items near the edges that decreases accidental merges, bc such a dropped item does not cause a merge.

And there is a trick to put an item into a bubble. Make the field full, try to harvest and lift the item up and drop it, when field is full. Works better with multisquare items. This way I cleard all the event area from harvesting items, except ice cream, so the nymphs do not harvest crap while I do not pay attention.

hornyg4mer
08-30-2019, 06:44 AM
Good tips everyone. I think if you have top teir trees or a high candle, you can risk just trashing most of the items. That way if you leave the keyboard you can just reorganize the items. We dont need fruit, underwear etc

Hornypony
08-30-2019, 08:20 AM
Good tips everyone. I think if you have top teir trees or a high candle, you can risk just trashing most of the items. That way if you leave the keyboard you can just reorganize the items. We dont need fruit, underwear etc
Watch out for dead tiles with underwear on it. There are a few. What you do not need for idle farming, are item-producers. It helps to put them on opposite sides from your main factories and center screen there. Idle nymphs seem to mostly stick to the center of your screen. My guess would be visible area with max zoom out. At least they rarely use my low lvl ice cream makers. I have 1 with bars and 3 with sticks and 2 with cones.

And yeah, farming on a corner or edge is less frustrating. You flip the items over the edge and they order themselves on the board. No need for precision dropping #1 to #4 if you want a 5er.

Hornypony
08-30-2019, 08:31 AM
And to add to my rant about dimensional chests on a puzzle board...

I just did a big merge. Maybe 200-400 ice cream sticks. Not very efficient, I know, but guess what. They seem to hinder mass merges! There were 6 unmerged ice left, because in each step they were created and then not all items could be pulled in.

hornyg4mer
08-30-2019, 03:26 PM
yea after it merges it still considers its put into a tile before it continues (its fast but noticeable). Sometimes the ones on the outer edge just dont get pulled in enough to continue. For you, having so much space and items, its such a wide area

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 01:11 AM
They're not going to allow us to disable or hide their ruby-consuming blackmail annoyance scheme. It's just not going to happen.

Come on, people...getting rid of a dimensional chest on the event board is just a matter of four clicks. It only becomes a big chore if you let them accumulate. I can't even fathom letting it get to where there are hundreds of them. They only show up when you're actively playing and combining, so just click them off as they show up.

Hornypony
09-01-2019, 05:26 AM
They're not going to allow us to disable or hide their ruby-consuming blackmail annoyance scheme. It's just not going to happen.

Come on, people...getting rid of a dimensional chest on the event board is just a matter of four clicks. It only becomes a big chore if you let them accumulate. I can't even fathom letting it get to where there are hundreds of them. They only show up when you're actively playing and combining, so just click them off as they show up.

Oh, I do think, they will change something about that. The game is not exactly in a state, the devs feel comfortable to put a 1 on the left side of the . of the version number. And they do have helper options already, like the 5 merger nymph option. I think the dimensional chests in the event area are an oversight. In the home area you get coins as a reward, so it does not stink as much to get rid of them.

And they are a big chore. I am struggling to farm the Event points. Every time one pops up, it breaks the flow and item placement. They do not even make good barrier building blocks, because they are so big and intercept clicks on the squares behind them.

To put out some numbers:

For the last event reward you need 100 000 points. That are 250 of the big ice cream desserts. Under theoretical conditions, I need 4000 ice bars and all merges of bars and up can produce dimensional chests at an estimated rate of 50%. I need about 1250 merge5s and every 5merge counts as two merges for producing dimensional chests. So for my 4000 ice bars I will have to remove over a 1000 of the dimensional chests. For one bar I need a harvest click and if I merge them where the nymph places them, I only need to move one bar, sooo removing the chests is just about as much clicking work, as producing the bars...

This is a grinding game, granted, but those chests are just ridiculous in the event area.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 06:18 PM
It's a contest of wills. They're betting you don't have the patience to remove them manually. And so far they're right. But their solution is for you to spend rubies, which means buying and spending Nutaku gold. If you want to be FTP, you have to put in the extra work.

Hornypony
09-02-2019, 01:59 AM
There are two flaws with that logic.

First, you have to remove them manually, even if you buy them. They would have to implement a different mechanic to not bother you with the chests.

And second, even if you are spending Nutaku gold big time, they are just too expensive and endlessly appearing. I have seen chests costing 700 Rubies. There are better things to spend Rubies on than regularly buying dimensional chests.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 01:18 PM
Nobody ever said Nutaku was reasonable in its expectations of its whales. And this is not the first time they've pulled something like this. You can argue the numbers all you want...they're known for doing this.

Arkinum
09-06-2019, 11:36 PM
Is anyone else having trouble loading the latest event?

Unregistered
09-09-2019, 08:11 AM
Is anyone else having trouble loading the latest event?

There's nothing to load, you just do normal levels and collect an additional Frost shell with each completion.

Unregistered
09-11-2019, 09:49 AM
Anyone know, if alien floating saucerers are one time harvestable or not.

Unregistered
09-11-2019, 08:06 PM
The flying saucers can be harvested multiple times... they give the event times used for event points

Unregistered
09-12-2019, 01:43 PM
I wonder if I should try to keep a golem factory to farm golems for event points. They leave helmets behind that can be clicked for loot, and event items on lv 2 pop out.

Hornypony
09-14-2019, 07:06 AM
So. Some tipps for the event.

Do not use the opened booby chests, until you used them as a key item. Twice. There is an additional chest in the shop for coins instead of rubies to merge 3 for the bigger booby chest.

The golems will downgrade your items, including smaller candles and one of the first key items is a big candle. If you get stuck there, you will have to heal a lot of other tiles to get to wax items.

The key square has to be healed first than you can place the key item.

You can make two or more diesel ufos with the ufo parts and each higher iter ufo gives bigger tier event items.

As with last event you have to leave area and open again to get new quest bulbs.

Blue space rocks have to be worked, red ones have to be harvested. The red ones only give 2 pheros, but you can idle them if you want to.

You will have more space rock producing items than nymphs to work on the rocks they produce.

Golems will drop helmets that give panties, event items and very rarely space nymph shells. If you want to babysit your factory you can farm those, but if you do not need the panties for money coins or dead tiles, the ufos will give you event points faster.

A surrounded factory will not produce golems. If you should want to idle and keep your factory.

The nymph incubator is of course under a veil. It will take 500k to heal.

When farming for key items, do not hastily combine your producing items, as not always a higher tier producer item will produce higher output. An inkwell and a pen for example both produce papyrus.

You do not need the shipwrecks for quest bulbs.

Unregistered
09-15-2019, 07:41 AM
how u get oil to make encryptor in this event

Arkinum
09-15-2019, 11:21 AM
I was referring to the frost nymph "event". There is a stage called event_frost (it looks like an air ship). But I think it's something that the devs were going to implement, but decided not to and forgot about it as it's still around even though the frost nymph event is over.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 12:01 PM
After working for a long time on clearing tiles, I'm not really seeing the point of uncovering more tiles than is required to gain one or two diesel UFOs and then just concentrating on pumping out event points. I mean, after the first two the event quests are so freaking time consuming that chasing them seems like a recipe for not finishing the event point rewards.

Unregistered
09-19-2019, 12:54 PM
Looks like they screwed up another event launch. If it isn't supposed to start until the new GMT day, then they need to not have the timer running. Alternatively, if we're supposed to be doing the event right now and it just can't open the event area, that's worse.

DrunkMonkGar
09-19-2019, 07:12 PM
There is no event area. Just do normal missions and you will get free event materials to bring to home base.

The chests require rubys to open, but they sell for 110 gold so I'm not complaining.

Unregistered
09-19-2019, 08:02 PM
OK, just figured it out. Like the frost event, there is no 'event area' for this lake nymph event. The leaves are collected from normal stage rewards (pod objects and free end of stage rewards). Would've been nice for there to be instructions on the event reward screen.

Unregistered
09-19-2019, 11:40 PM
Ahaha, "You missed a daily reward, pay some rubies if you want to continue or start over". That is a very great way to stop people playing your game. Usually such rewards only have 7 of them in a queue or they don't restart if it is 30 of them, just pause or are limited by a month so you just can't get last ones if you miss few days. Playing all 30 days in a row is not for everyone, so I guess its good bye to the game.

Unregistered
09-21-2019, 07:37 AM
Can someone explain the 'Plentiful Tree' event reward? It says it gives one green leaf per hour. What good is event currency going to be after the event is over? The cock pylon gives nymph shells, which are always welcome. But unless the leaves become redeemable for something else, why will I have this thing taking up real estate?

And it seems to me that it's not going to be very useful during the event, either...it only gives the lowest level of currency, and since it's the second to last reward if you get it in time to collect any significant amount of leaves you weren't really in any danger of missing out on the last reward anyway. If you really need it, you won't have the time to use it very much.

Hornypony
09-22-2019, 01:49 AM
Well. Green leaves may be not what you are looking for. Merge them up and see what happens.

The tree needs two free spaces to spit out its leaves and you need to be in home area for an hour. Same as for that ridicoulus long cool down of the ice cream dessert.

Unregistered
09-22-2019, 07:51 PM
Sheesh, who's got time to sit there and not play the game levels for an hour while you babysit two free spaces and your legion of nymphs tries to auto-harvest useless crap? And for two leaves? If they merge to something other than 'more leaves' it had better be freaking amazing for all the effort required to get them.

Hornypony
09-24-2019, 02:25 PM
It's only a lake shell. Put the tree to your golem totems where you farm ink.

If you have too many nymphs, merge your brothels up, so you have fewer brothels. After you farmed your good items, they will be sleeping.

And if you are further in the game, a level costs up to 6 crowns to enter, so not many levels to play a day. I mostly let in run in the background, occasionally clicking warehouses. And if you pan the camera to one side and put your factories to the other side and only good factories to the side of your viewpoint, less clutter gets auto-harvested.

Unregistered
09-25-2019, 08:41 PM
So the new event seems to be really hard to get a good rhythm going. Only single candles available so far, and space seems to be at a premium because I don't want to merge up those 'limited availability' stardusts until I know better where I'll need them. Anyone crack the code on it yet?

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 08:57 AM
Get buckets and grind them for leaves.
Get flower boots and grind them acorns,

Bigger trees and flower objects allow pheromone collections.
Use merges where possible to heal big size requirements and dead lands.

Remember rule of five.

Magnifier glasses give 5-7 star dusts when worked.
There is one unlock with open chest, so if you can get there, save one open chest from healed lands for that.

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 01:57 PM
Magnifiying glass says that they give 5 but I had one and it seemed to give more then five. Need to verify.

Wax should not be needed for anything. Use it if you have the patience, but flower boxes and converting chilis might be faster, once you get that far.

Puddles should always be five merged, you do not get them from anything except pumps.

Get buckets and grind them for leaves.
Get flower boots and grind them acorns,

Bigger trees and flower objects allow pheromone collections.
Use merges where possible to heal big size requirements and dead lands.

Remember rule of five.

Magnifier glasses give 5-7 star dusts when worked.
There is one unlock with open chest, so if you can get there, save one open chest from healed lands for that.

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 04:19 PM
Magnifiying glass says that they give 5 but I had one and it seemed to give more then five. Need to verify.

Wax should not be needed for anything. Use it if you have the patience, but flower boxes and converting chilis might be faster, once you get that far.

Puddles should always be five merged, you do not get them from anything except pumps.

My mistake, puddles/buckets from lv 1-2 crystal wells. Just not continously enough to grind easily. But do get crystal dust etc while doing that so take advantage of that.

Elruth
09-28-2019, 09:14 PM
Damned event... I am missing 900 points to finish because I used without knowing I was going to need one of the opened event chests... needed 3 to merge for a big one...

Unregistered
09-29-2019, 08:07 AM
Nearly every event point item stated in the description that there were a limited amount of them available. It should have made you careful about what you cashed in for event points and when. It made me look around at the board to take note of what I would need to open up all the land areas. Is there anything that the event store can do to help fix your situation?

But I do agree that there should be some more breathing room to this event...there are enough bugs that cause random misclicks (and enough genuine misclicks as well) to consume too many of a strictly limited resource.

Elruth
09-29-2019, 09:55 AM
Nearly every event point item stated in the description that there were a limited amount of them available. It should have made you careful about what you cashed in for event points and when. It made me look around at the board to take note of what I would need to open up all the land areas. Is there anything that the event store can do to help fix your situation?

But I do agree that there should be some more breathing room to this event...there are enough bugs that cause random misclicks (and enough genuine misclicks as well) to consume too many of a strictly limited resource.

This was my first event, cleared all but the south side because I needed to save the "opened chests", I thought those were optional... seems not... I merged 5 almost event items, had a few missclicks here and there, but like 3-4, in a 5 days... now I know you must try to get a perfect game or you wont get maximum reward...

SunAjat
09-30-2019, 12:52 PM
I'm quite surprised how grabbing this game is.

Anyone got me a guide on how to do Challange 1 in under a minute?

Unregistered
09-30-2019, 11:12 PM
This was my first event, cleared all but the south side because I needed to save the "opened chests", I thought those were optional... seems not... I merged 5 almost event items, had a few missclicks here and there, but like 3-4, in a 5 days... now I know you must try to get a perfect game or you wont get maximum reward...

This is the first event that was like this. The others so far have had unlimited resources available, and the only limiting factor was the time and effort you put into farming them.

Hornypony
10-01-2019, 01:58 AM
I'm quite surprised how grabbing this game is.

Anyone got me a guide on how to do Challange 1 in under a minute?

Well, gathering and hoarding is in our nature :angel:

The only challenge not really doable is #10.

Just think and try out the mechanics. Remember, you only need to achieve the goal of the map and can ignore anything else.

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 07:42 PM
The first Challenge also got changed over the time. It was at first by 30sec only, and this was impossible without buying more time. And yeah, the only bad Challenge now is #10. It costs 6 Crowns and even the first one is not enough time.

I think the dev. released the Game without balancing the Levels well, but at least they try. I just wished there would have some sort of patch notes. Because they do changes, but you have to figure it out by yourself.

Like, they put in Metal junk drops in Golem Totems, so you don't get only Safe Parts.
And i think they removed the Fullscreen button on the bottom, that causes missclicks.

Unregistered
10-04-2019, 09:24 AM
Current OctoberFest event has Tray of Beers, info says it gives sea nymph shells. Any idea, how long and what conditions required.

Eliont
10-05-2019, 07:18 AM
What things worth spending rubies?

Hornypony
10-06-2019, 04:07 AM
Current OctoberFest event has Tray of Beers, info says it gives sea nymph shells. Any idea, how long and what conditions required. Mostl likely let them lay around for 1h. They should change the same way, seeds turn into flowers. That is active time.

The passive timers like the grill or the sweet dessert or the green tree need at least two empty squares around them at the time the timer is up. and they are active time in home as well.

What things worth spending rubies? Depends on how much rubies you have.

Totally worth are the rubies in the maps. you can take them home and merge them up.

Anything you can farm in a reasonable time is not worth it. Anything you can not farm is potentially worth it.

When an event map comes, there might be shortcut items.

Unregistered
10-07-2019, 08:24 PM
I was able to get the last thing of merging Nymph Temples togehter and it's called "The Lost City".

It looks like a big booby statue Castle and if i click on it, it gives Nymph shells. Now i fear, if i click it to often, it dissapiers. Did anyone else got it and can tell me if it dissapiers? I mean im close to sure it will happen, otherwise this would be a game breaking item, but it was alot of work to get it.

Unregistered
10-08-2019, 06:30 AM
I was able to get the last thing of merging Nymph Temples togehter and it's called "The Lost City".

It looks like a big booby statue Castle and if i click on it, it gives Nymph shells. Now i fear, if i click it to often, it dissapiers. Did anyone else got it and can tell me if it dissapiers? I mean im close to sure it will happen, otherwise this would be a game breaking item, but it was alot of work to get it.

No it'll not dissapear.

Unregistered
10-08-2019, 11:16 AM
Totally worth are the rubies in the maps. you can take them home and merge them up.

To expand on this, it may seem like 'Oh, spend a ruby to get a ruby, what's the point after you unlock the discovery entry?' But with merging 5 you get more than your spent ruby's worth out of each of the rubies you merge.

Unregistered
10-08-2019, 04:05 PM
hi i got a quest where can i finde the most dead land tiles i got a quest for it but cant remeber the maps

for the ruby part i yous the quest where you can get them, maps or you harvist from the golem totems the chest they can drop them too

rubiy 1 +1 ruby 2 +4 ruby 3 + 15 more is not working :-(

Hornypony
10-10-2019, 05:14 PM
No it'll not dissapear.

But it will run out of shells.

All top tier buildings (the purple framed ones) give a few shells first time you click them. Except tree and crystal warehouse. The tree just spits them out and the crystal has no purple tier. The top coin warehouse gives shells but gives no coin item.

Unregistered
10-10-2019, 11:56 PM
So it looks like I'll be clearing out the event prizes tomorrow...once you get a couple of mid-level pollen producers (I use the ones you get from the red couch) you can completely forget about anything else and just merge 5 your pollenated ass off till you're done. In terms of the event map, this required only clearing the lands that comprise 'Europe' and 'Asia' on the stylized globe. Maybe it required less, but that's when I lost patience with clearing land, anyway.

Am I missing anything by not clearing the rest of the land on any of these event maps? I get it that the event with the limited stars required clearing all the land to reach the event points for the prizes, but with the exception of coins/crystals/gems, nothing form the event map itself carries over to the home map. Does anyone bother with the completionist stuff if it isn't part of getting points?

Hornypony
10-13-2019, 03:14 PM
You want the event rewards and the quest rewards. Both go to home area.

The rest of the event map ist just ... well, there are some rubies and crowns. But coin buildings are nerfed on those maps.

And the t9 on home is bugged. Do not put fertilizer on it. t8 works.

Unregistered
10-14-2019, 09:58 AM
im "done" with the event. With a high Flower Bed you can farm and merge alot of bigger "hearts" and clean very fast the maps. But it's made that you can not clear the whole map without spending rubys. The last part you have to put in a open big chest to open it. Not sure if you can get a big open chest via the event quests (which, to be honest, is BS if you have to harvest from specific items you already emptied, because of the lack of space or if your nymphs harvest them automatic if you not careful.)

My mind is mixed if it comes to events like this with a new map to clean. It takes sometimes way to long and the rewards are not that much different then playing the smaller events with the loot that comes from playing normal Levels.

Unregistered
10-14-2019, 10:13 AM
Edit to above: I just think this Game need more options for the player. Like choosing if the nymph should farm and loot on there own or not. Or if they only farm a specific item.

Maybe this is something the developers don't want, because then ppl have to play the game and keep track what the nymphs do and clean all the "mess", but after playing the Game for a longer time now, it feels way more work then playing. Focusing on things is one thing, but if you have to "clean no needed items" all the time, it stops making fun.

And yes i know that if you have less Houses for the nymphs, you have not many flying around, but even if you have only one house, you will have later over 100 of nymphs flying around and try to give them all a "work" to do before they start "playing" with other items.

I don't want to change the game into "automatic", but some sort of balance on your map, so it don't starts to get anoing to play, because things happen, you don't want to happen.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 01:43 PM
I think , you could meld three small open chest for one big one. I think I did that.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 04:05 PM
What 'mission' would be quickest to play through, so that I can get fast those event things.

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 08:08 PM
What 'mission' would be quickest to play through, so that I can get fast those event things.

You can do it all on one-crown missions. I know this isn't actually answering your question, because I don't know what's 'most efficient' either. But I'm 3 EPs away from earning the second-to-last event reward and that's all I've been running. I haven't bothered to try to run the higher missions...the thunder rewards are probably higher in them, but in some games it isn't worth the 'stamina' cost (in our game, crowns) to do more than grind the lowest mission multiple times. Since my way works, I've just been doing it that way without worrying about what else I could do. But since we can get nymph shells in addition to EPs, it might be good to know how to max out the thunders.

Also, in case anyone doesn't already know, watch for thunders popping out on the grid after you complete a mission. These are separate from the mission rewards and can give additional event points if you click on them before the mission end dialogue screen comes up.

Tom80
10-19-2019, 10:38 AM
It says to wait 2 hours at Home for them to change, but I have been waiting faaaar more hours at Home and they still are Black Thunder!

Does somebody know the issue here?

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 05:56 PM
OK, I got curious about the efficiency of running 6 1-crown missions vs. 1 6-crown mission.

I went back after I finished the event prizes and tried the 6-crown Golem Stronghold (last mission available). It gave 3 black lightnings for completion (27 EPs, works out to 4.5 EPs per crown). 1-crown Claw Island gives about 4 EPs, but I've seen it vary. Merging 5 makes the 1-crown mission way more efficient than the 6-crown mission.

Merging the subquest pod rewards gave a single pink lightning (this varies per pod, but I think you'd do better to get six bites at that particular apple. I was surprised that the top-tier pod didn't give a black lightning or at least guaranteed multiple pinks). Remember that these do nothing for you once you no longer need EPs.

Of note...the 6 crown mission gave ZERO thunder nymph shells. It is RNG, but I've done really well collecting event-specific shells from Claw Island over multiple events and I was disappointed in the lack of payout for the increased cost and effort required.

And finally, running Claw Island six times takes about four minutes. Running the Stronghold once takes (me, anyway) about 30 minutes to get all pods and finish.

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 06:48 PM
It says to wait 2 hours at Home for them to change, but I have been waiting faaaar more hours at Home and they still are Black Thunder!

Does somebody know the issue here?

I just had some of mine evolve. It seems like more of them should be done by now, but they're not broken, evidently.

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 01:25 AM
I feel that the "sex scene" was a complete let down for an event reward.

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 01:32 AM
I feel that the "sex scene" was a complete let down for an event reward.

Seems like that's all she'll let you do...the first two regular thunder nymph scenes are pretty much the same thing. If she was saving the main event for something, you'd think it would be for the event scene. Oh well, at least there weren't any gross tentacles this time.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 12:26 PM
Anyone know if there is some other way then the 4square quickly expanded device if left unwatched, ti get steam?

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 06:39 PM
Anyone know if there is some other way then the 4square quickly expanded device if left unwatched, ti get steam?

Do you mean the Locomotive Wreck? I found out, that if Nymphs want to harvest something, they choose something nearby. Which means that if you put something they allowed to harvest around the Wreck, they do not harvest the Wreck.

But have at least one spot free, because the steam does not spawn, if the wreck is completly surrouned by other items. (not sure why, since the steam flies, but i think it works like every other item that spawn items over time)

DrunkMonkGar
10-25-2019, 09:48 PM
That doesn't really work. I've had nymphs go all the way across the island to try to harvest consumables.

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 04:01 PM
That doesn't really work. I've had nymphs go all the way across the island to try to harvest consumables.

I suspect, that if you have enough nymphs around, at some point they all will go at it at same time and some will slip through the 'distraction barrier'

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 10:36 PM
I suspect, that if you have enough nymphs around, at some point they all will go at it at same time and some will slip through the 'distraction barrier'

We need to all provide support ticket feedback on auto-harvesting...let them see how unpopular it is once your game area and nymph count get to a certain level. They indicated to me that they're open to ideas on it. I suggested at least being able to 'fence off' a certain number of squares that won't count for auto-harvest, or (best case) simply being able to turn auto-harvest off altogether.

Eliont
10-30-2019, 05:28 AM
lmao, i find SFW version of this game - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gramgames.mergemagic&hl=en

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 09:58 AM
I am surprised they did not keep the 'wood' instead of crystal. For pun potential.

Eliont
10-31-2019, 11:00 PM
For pun potential.
Hah, 'wood for pun' reminds me Boxxy T. Morningwood adventures.

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Star nymph event is on...it's the same deal as last time, just run regular missions and collect event points (campfires and hot dogs on sticks). I can't be certain, but it looks like they took event currency out of the loot pool for the on-map spray of extra items after you complete the levels, which is too bad. I farmed the crap out of those for the last event...with them and the pod rewards I only had to use 18 or so event points out of the mission rewards to unlock the final reward. I'm still burning through the mission rewards making space nymph shells.

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 12:26 PM
I don't know what exactly you mean, but i play this Event like the last one and for me, nothing has changed.

I get Event Point Items out of Pods in the level and after beating the level choosing the free Items.

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 08:20 PM
do unclaim floating reward have an expiration time limit? (or it is fine to leave it floating around over a year? yes it does some what lag the game if a cluster of item is left there...)

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 08:23 PM
If you mean the items in a bubble, then you can keep it in that bubble, until you need it. I have alot of items like Shells in bubbles and i pop them first, if i have 5 of them. So they don't go away.

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 09:24 PM
I don't know what exactly you mean, but i play this Event like the last one and for me, nothing has changed.

I get Event Point Items out of Pods in the level and after beating the level choosing the free Items.

Pods are still exactly how they've always been. But in that short period between the time when you finish the level (by, for example, merging the statue pieces on some levels) and the appearance of the dialog screen with 'Level Complete' and your score and the button to exit the level (when the music plays), there is a spray of items which covers the level's empty squares in random stuff that has nothing to do with the free or gem-paid items you get as mission rewards. In prior 'run normal missions' events, the loot pool for this extra spray of items used to include items you could click on for extra event points if you were fast enough. Between the event points I got from the pods and these extra event items, I accumulated very nearly all of the event points required to max out the event. This let me dedicate almost all of the mission rewards that were transported to my home area to merging for nymph shells.

But now for this event they've removed event items from the loot pool for these extra items and I'll have to use a lot more of my mission reward event items for event points.

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 09:27 PM
If you mean the items in a bubble, then you can keep it in that bubble, until you need it. I have alot of items like Shells in bubbles and i pop them first, if i have 5 of them. So they don't go away.

We could do with having a way to trash bubble items without having to create open real estate for them. Fuckin' bananas are lagging my game something fierce. I've got no use for them, and I don't want to bother selling them.

Unregistered
11-11-2019, 10:21 AM
Hah, 'wood for pun' reminds me Boxxy T. Morningwood adventures.

Thanks for the recommendation. Was pretty fun and pervy.

Unregistered
11-12-2019, 12:59 PM
Is there a free path to the last area of obscured land in this event? I haven't been able to find a third opened sack of mushrooms to merge, nor an opened jar. Are we on the hook for 50 gems if we want to finish the event?

Unregistered
11-12-2019, 01:09 PM
Is there a free path to the last area of obscured land in this event? I haven't been able to find a third opened sack of mushrooms to merge, nor an opened jar. Are we on the hook for 50 gems if we want to finish the event?

Nevermind...found it. It was hiding behind a steamship wreck I never cleared out.

Unregistered
11-30-2019, 11:30 AM
Is it just me or are the sand nymphs extra eager to annoy with auto-harvesting? I can't even manage my event map because every two seconds I have to cancel another auto-harvest. I'm tempted to just deplete all the picnic baskets and sell/trash everything that comes out of it so they have less from which to choose.

prettykitty
01-11-2020, 02:15 PM
I started playing this the other day and am getting really stuck on Challenge 2, even the first time through. any tips?

Unregistered
01-20-2020, 01:04 PM
I started playing this the other day and am getting really stuck on Challenge 2, even the first time through. any tips?

Sorry about the delay, I wasn't about to revisit the challenge during the level events, and afterward I kinda forgot. I just went through it once to remind me what it was about, and the deal there is just making one single candle for each of the two nymphs you can summon...you aren't going to have time to build up to a blue pheremone candle. Also, place your pheremones on your previously cleared spaces when you can before activating them, to be more direct toward your goals of the statue pieces. I wasted some time at the beginning merging 5 golems and fighting two, but I can't help thinking that this actually helped in the end because the only distractions for the rest of the level were the fighting obstacles, and you can pull the nymphs off of those with a candle harvest if you don't absolutely need to clear them.

Basically, just drive straight toward the back and grab those statue pieces. Ignore everything else.

I don't see how anyone would get through the advanced versions of this challenge level as it currently stands. But we don't need to.

Unregistered
01-20-2020, 01:07 PM
And...huh. Looks like I actually did the middle difficulty that time. I forgot you don't get to choose which difficulty you get, it's based on the number of wins. So yeah, even the middle one was doable.

Unregistered
01-21-2020, 04:12 PM
I just unlocked the ET event scene, and I swear, it's like these people would hardly know what to do with two breasts, let alone three. The obvious attraction of a third breast is that it gives your mouth and both of your hands something to do all at once, not that you can perform some lopsided titwank. What's the point of showcasing something you can do with literally EVERY OTHER NYMPH (I suppose, except Sea Nymph, who so far never lets you even touch her) on a nymph with such an extraordinary feature?

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 10:49 AM
Do you have any idea how to solve level "Tree Housing"? I cannot find bathtub... Thanks...

Tom80
07-14-2020, 01:10 PM
Game does not start and is stuck at "Download".

Tom80
07-15-2020, 12:29 PM
Regarding my last post, I have to clear my browser cache EACH SINGLE PC START to get Merge Nymphs to work…..
I'm going to make a ticket as this is no way right.

Tom80
07-15-2020, 12:32 PM
Update: Forget what I wrote. I have to clear the cache EACH SINGLE TIME I START Merge Nymphs……………

Unregistered
11-19-2023, 01:53 PM
I got a different purple heart potion that say to be used in mini game menu but have no clue where this menu is. Any help us appreciated