PDA

View Full Version : No gold keys 3 Focus? No SR card from cases?

zephusdragon
12-05-2015, 07:30 PM
So I'm just about to the bonus area, but I've noticed something. First I never seem to get a gold key this time around from the 3 focus fight even though it says it's supposed to. Do I just have bad luck? Also is there no SR card from cases this time? I haven't seen one, but I wanted to be sure...

Dude8000
12-05-2015, 08:20 PM
There is definitley a SR you can get from cases, i got it from a silver case (that someone else opend for me), as for the gold keys i don't know i think they're just rarer than the cases, much rarer^^

chillinfar
12-05-2015, 10:39 PM
rates are low, that's all

zephusdragon
12-06-2015, 09:14 AM
There is definitley a SR you can get from cases, i got it from a silver case (that someone else opend for me), as for the gold keys i don't know i think they're just rarer than the cases, much rarer^^

Cool, what's her name? I want to look her up, :)

EleGiggle
12-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Konoha Suzumura

Massume
12-06-2015, 10:07 AM
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1479&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

Chances of getting this card seems very low in this event indeed. Smart move from Nutaku, because now people are more likely to buy silver/gold keys.

Vic47
12-06-2015, 12:54 PM
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1479&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

Chances of getting this card seems very low in this event indeed. Smart move from Nutaku, because now people are more likely to buy silver/gold keys.

Hmm, thanks for the info. This girl is nice, i'd like to get her, but, damn, last time we really farmed so much SR girls from Gold Cases i even did my Daily Missions for SR Cards by saving the gold keys and opened Cases for them... And now i'm at lvl 75 already and thought there was no SR Girls in the Boxes this time at all... Boss Encounters are really rare this time, too, and no Pero Glasses in any Boxes makes it hard to reach Extra Stage to...

chillinfar
12-06-2015, 03:49 PM

http://i.imgur.com/ldEzA4p.jpg

soranokira
12-06-2015, 04:34 PM
and damn, she IS cute.

Vic47
12-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Yay! Finally got my Konoha Suzumura form the silver case! All hail to Althary sho opened it for me ^0^
Too bad she is SR, so i will not max her out anytime soon... But whatever. Another cute girl in my cllection. Nice :3
Also, i have to admit that, despite the SR girl card is much more rare on the boxes, the SR Wildcards are much more plentiful this time - i'm getting them quite often even in the pink boxes (and i think those are even SR 5 Wildcards) so, i guess, it;s kinda a fair trade (since you might not like the current SR girl and with those Wildcards you can level-up any of them you like better)

chillinfar
12-07-2015, 10:04 AM
I opened like 11 golden cases, only two items are proper from their rarity (10k pero and 10 peroglasses), the rest was half puddings and 30 STAMPS!

They screwed the paid content. Nice.

JSensei
12-07-2015, 10:07 AM
That's the impression I'm getting. This event has such awful drop rates, even for paid players. I can't see why they would do this. I would think they would want better drop rates during events. The more we are tempted, the more likely we are to pay.

Pleb
12-08-2015, 12:33 AM
i just updated the gambit wiki page the attache rewards
if you guys can help me if i have missed something that will be very gucci thanks
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Gambit

i just found konoha while i was doing this, i have opened like 20 silver attaches max and 10 gold keys max too

Mattress
12-08-2015, 06:05 AM
In the last pero gambit I've accumulated 50 peroglasses, in this I still have to find one. Nice...

Shadowfae
12-08-2015, 08:39 AM
Yeah, they nerfed the high-end rewards (I am getting far fewer radars too). But hey, at least I am getting peroanamins and puddings instead of shakes and burgers!

Vic47
12-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Well, i'm pretty stable on Radars (got 10 packs from some cases - gold, i believe, like 4 or 5 times or so) but the Glasses are _extremely_ rare this time - i hardly got 2 during this 1st phase, and even those i think were from Exploration Rewards or Event Daily Login Bonus.
But i just got another SR Girl (Konoha Suzumura) (EX Stage, Silver Case again).
Oh, and i guess i only ONCE saw 300 Stamps card on Stamp Chance during the 1st stage of the current Gambit...
Sadly, but yes. Reached Stage 100 yesterday, and i'm still only at 7k Stamps... (and i also have N SEC of course from the very beginning of gambit, so i always get x1.2 Stamps) If this is going to go like that, i'm going to end up with like 20-25k Stamps an the end of Gambit... which is far from enought to get at least that SR card for 50 Stamp Rewards...
Seriously, PPS is going lower and lower...
Oh, and also, gambit Story is quite boring this time, too... At least haloween Story was kinda fun at times and had a "mystery" in it... And this one is - i don't even...
Just got another Konoha from Gold Box. So, Gold ones give her also. 3rd for me so far...

Massume
12-08-2015, 05:48 PM
I got Konoha Suzumura for the first time today. Yay! .. In fact I got her twice today. So dont give up guys, I am sure you will get her aswell eventually.

fromelette
12-08-2015, 10:32 PM
Pero glasses seems to only drop from gold cases. At least I've only seen 10x drops so far so you get a bunch in one go.

chillinfar
12-08-2015, 10:52 PM
confirmed, only golden boxes drop glasses. I don't see this so bad, the bad is they mixed pink box stuff inside golden boxes.

Vic47
12-09-2015, 06:04 PM
the bad is they mixed pink box stuff inside golden boxes.
But they've also mixed up aot of SR WC 1s in those Pink and SR WC 5s in those Silver boxes, and R Gacha tickets in both of those, so it's kinda of a fair deal, and i feel i'm actually profiting from this Gambit now, as i've swapped all EA-influenced persons on my Friend List with EA-free guys. If this is going to go the same way it is going so far, i'll, probably, use my first 100 pink keys before the Phase 2 begins... and i've also shared a few SR wilds with those guys, too...
The only major difference between the boxes is now that only Gold boxes have Glasses in them and, probably, Radars too...
I guess i even enjoy the box content change on this Gambit, since the previous one looked a bit too easy, because there were aplenty of Glasses to simply skip all the choosing/luck/replay troubles on the Choice of Fate, while still having more than enough of the Glasses to use them when it was like red or rainbow, or even green Charm Chance. Now the main Gambit mechanism looks more challenging, like it is supposed to be (sadly, the requirement for getting an SR Girl for 50k stamps look kinda doubtful to achieve with only N SECs, but still...)

chillinfar
12-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Warning, you have one day more to get Konoha from boxes. 2nd phase always has lower drop rates than 1st.

If you don't pick that card now, drop the table.

JSensei
12-09-2015, 10:17 PM
Warning, you have one day more to get Konoha from boxes. 2nd phase always has lower drop rates than 1st.

I went all event without getting a single Konoha, and then I got two from back to back opens. It's frustrating that the rate doesn't seem to be consistent. I'm just happy I got her at all. I was starting to think it wasn't happening.

Just keep plowing through those boxes. Sooner or later, she'll show up. Just might have to be later than sooner.

chillinfar
12-10-2015, 02:04 AM
Try silver boxes NOW!

khermeker
12-10-2015, 07:40 AM
I went all event without getting a single Konoha, and then I got two from back to back opens. It's frustrating that the rate doesn't seem to be consistent. I'm just happy I got her at all. I was starting to think it wasn't happening.

Just keep plowing through those boxes. Sooner or later, she'll show up. Just might have to be later than sooner.

i know what you mean 2 days ago i got her when a friend open the gold case i have....and yesterday got 2 in a row opening silver case...with this i dont even know what to think....oh well i'm more worried get 50k....but well for now all is on plan ...13k stamps and a lot of peronamin/peronamin half for get 200 fast and get 50k

Balek
12-10-2015, 01:38 PM
It's frustrating that the rate doesn't seem to be consistent.
It is consistent. The fact that someone couldn't get her for 6 days and then got her 2 times in the same day doesn't prove anything. It's random after all.
I had the similar situation. Nothing for the first few days, then 2x IN A ROW from 2 silver boxes. And also third one on the same day. But still, rng is rng.

I have no idea where did u get that from. Looks like some random hocus pocus based on your opinion. If you have a source however, please do share.

Unregistered
12-10-2015, 01:52 PM
I just got to the ex area today. At a rate of 2-4 locations a day, I have no chance to get to 200 locations. (I am currently lv 28).

I know this may seem like a waste but if I have no chance to get to 200 locations or 50k stamps I could just take all my pero puddings and peronamin that I'm getting from cases and feed them to Kurito's nest. The cases seem to be dropping lots of these kinds of items.

10 peronamin + 10 peronamin half + 10 pero pudding half + 10 pero pudding + 10 R gacha tickets = 21,100 points (good chance for an SR).

chillinfar
12-10-2015, 02:03 PM
you're close to lvl 30 (the min recommended to enter perogambit), you can at least reach all locations.

and i don't recommend to sacrifice half puddings or half peronamin due to low value for Kurito (both are pink items) and due to next event (elite guard). Only use big ones.

EvilAngel
12-10-2015, 02:30 PM

Ticket 1

Hello,

Please note that we are aware of this.
Although we have investigated these reports we could not find any issues surrounding the cases. Please note that yesterday, we have also raised the drop rate of the card found in cases in hopes of alleviating this problem.
We will continue our investigation going forward and increase rates even further, if needed.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best of luck,
The PeroPero Team

Ticket 2

Hello again,

We have double checked the code and again, found nothing.
Note however that we have just raised the rate once more. This should be more than enough... hopefully. :)

Regards,
The PeroPero Team

Ticket sza

Hello,

According to our data you have received the card and have maxed her out to level 100. Therefore, there is no issue here. Once the card is maxed out, she will no longer appear, allowing you to receive various other items from the cases.
Please let us know however if this is not the case, and your card is below level 100.

Best regards,
The PeroPero Team

chillinfar
12-10-2015, 03:55 PM
It explains why Kii Someya cannot be found after level her to 100 (from past perogambit)

Vic47
12-10-2015, 04:50 PM

Hmm, i might assume the rate also is somewhat dependable on the box timer... I got my Konohas at those silver boxes that had just a few minutes left (<30) but this is just my guess.

chillinfar
12-10-2015, 06:54 PM
It is consistent. The fact that someone couldn't get her for 6 days and then got her 2 times in the same day doesn't prove anything. It's random after all.
I had the similar situation. Nothing for the first few days, then 2x IN A ROW from 2 silver boxes. And also third one on the same day. But still, rng is rng.

I have no idea where did u get that from. Looks like some random hocus pocus based on your opinion. If you have a source however, please do share.

Only experience from past perogambit. Kil stopped to be summoned at some point.

In fact, this cycle is notorious since 1st perogambit. Just wait until tomorrow or review some old posts.

Shadowfae
12-10-2015, 07:33 PM
I cannot seem to get any gold keys to drop; the only ones I ever get are from the one-per-day eGachas. :(

JSensei
12-10-2015, 09:17 PM

I don't have data to prove it, but I will bet that the drop rate is variable. I'm guessing it's probably like the rate of chance time on extra stage. It probably fluctuates according to some set schedule that we are not privy to as opposed to being a flat x% rate all day. This would help explain why she tends to appear in 'clumps.' I've noticed other people say that they got her back to back, too. We can know as much about the base percentages as possible, but I'll bet almost anything that everything is variable according to a master schedule.

Vic47
12-11-2015, 07:50 PM
but I'll bet almost anything that everything is variable according to a master schedule.
+1
For example, I sometimes spend alot of NGacha tickets (50-70+), and don't get even a single SR, while sometimes i spend only like 8 Tickets and get one for the 1 SR Daily Mission. I also pretty often get those near the Dailies restart time (2 AM for me) - at like 1:40-1:50. Same goes for Triple Rolls (Exp, Pero, Etc.) Sometimes they come one after another, so i complete teh first two stages of Dailies consequently, while at the other times i can't get a winnig roll even spending my full 300 Sta even on GHQ (at least, the ones i need atm to complete the last mission i want). Or i can get like 3 SR cards on Ngacha while doing N or R cards Daily mission, but as soon as i subscribe to "Get 1 SR girl" Daily Mission they just stop spawning. Also, today ive spent like 150 Ngacha tickets to finally get the new N slayer before starting to spend my Stamina that i've accumulated while i was sleeping. Almost the same shit Ngacha was doing on me te last time when i've tried to get the 1st phase N Slayer, before starting to roll the gambit slot machine. So yeah, looks like it's not a constant chance % n everything, but some hidden schedule, just like the Sunday Rotation Schedule on GHQ.

Balek
12-12-2015, 05:03 AM
Only experience from past perogambit. Kil stopped to be summoned at some point.

In fact, this cycle is notorious since 1st perogambit. Just wait until tomorrow or review some old posts.
I just got one again in the second part of the event. Keep in mind that if you max her to level 100, she will no longer appear in the boxes (source: Nutaku response to a ticket, see previous page of this thread).

I don't have data to prove it, but I will bet that the drop rate is variable. I'm guessing it's probably like the rate of chance time on extra stage. It probably fluctuates according to some set schedule that we are not privy to as opposed to being a flat x% rate all day. This would help explain why she tends to appear in 'clumps.' I've noticed other people say that they got her back to back, too. We can know as much about the base percentages as possible, but I'll bet almost anything that everything is variable according to a master schedule.
I posted that before EvilAngel pasted the support tickets responses. Nutaku said they increased the chance TWICE because it was too low (possibly due to some bug they couldn't find) so in this case, the drop rate actually changed.

+1
For example, I sometimes spend alot of NGacha tickets (50-70+), and don't get even a single SR, while sometimes i spend only like 8 Tickets and get one for the 1 SR Daily Mission. I also pretty often get those near the Dailies restart time (2 AM for me) - at like 1:40-1:50. Same goes for Triple Rolls (Exp, Pero, Etc.) Sometimes they come one after another, so i complete teh first two stages of Dailies consequently, while at the other times i can't get a winnig roll even spending my full 300 Sta even on GHQ (at least, the ones i need atm to complete the last mission i want). Or i can get like 3 SR cards on Ngacha while doing N or R cards Daily mission, but as soon as i subscribe to "Get 1 SR girl" Daily Mission they just stop spawning. Also, today ive spent like 150 Ngacha tickets to finally get the new N slayer before starting to spend my Stamina that i've accumulated while i was sleeping. Almost the same shit Ngacha was doing on me te last time when i've tried to get the 1st phase N Slayer, before starting to roll the gambit slot machine. So yeah, looks like it's not a constant chance % n everything, but some hidden schedule, just like the Sunday Rotation Schedule on GHQ.
This "sometimes" and "sometimes" thing you describe is really called a random. You can get something in your first try or you can not get it after 500. That doesn't mean the rate has changed. People in general tend to find/create explanations for things that are either not consistent or they don't understand and it has been proved scientifically. It's how the human mind works.
Think about it. What would be the point from the game developer's perspective to put increased/decreased drop chance based on time or any other factor? It's just pointless, doesn't make any sense and requires more work. And even if it was real, things like that should be known to the public from the very beginning.
HOWEVER, Nutaku is very unprofessional and it wouldn't surprise me if they MANUALLY, silently changed event items drop rate from time to time.

SumTingRong
12-12-2015, 06:08 AM
so much paranoia

JSensei
12-13-2015, 04:03 PM
I just got one again in the second part of the event. Keep in mind that if you max her to level 100, she will no longer appear in the boxes (source: Nutaku response to a ticket, see previous page of this thread).

I posted that before EvilAngel pasted the support tickets responses. Nutaku said they increased the chance TWICE because it was too low (possibly due to some bug they couldn't find) so in this case, the drop rate actually changed.

This "sometimes" and "sometimes" thing you describe is really called a random. You can get something in your first try or you can not get it after 500. That doesn't mean the rate has changed. People in general tend to find/create explanations for things that are either not consistent or they don't understand and it has been proved scientifically. It's how the human mind works.
Think about it. What would be the point from the game developer's perspective to put increased/decreased drop chance based on time or any other factor? It's just pointless, doesn't make any sense and requires more work. And even if it was real, things like that should be known to the public from the very beginning.
HOWEVER, Nutaku is very unprofessional and it wouldn't surprise me if they MANUALLY, silently changed event items drop rate from time to time.

I still can't believe that the rate is flat and constant. I get that RNGs can give you streaks by complete chance, but I think the game would be more fun if there were periodic changes in rates. If you play enough, you'll have streaks of great luck, and you'll have streaks of poor luck. My theory explains this better. And it also keeps you coming back. You want to get back to the better luck you had before. It's not that hard to code something that makes rates fluctuate up or down for a couple minutes every X minutes. If players happen to be on at that moment, BAM, we all have good luck.

I wouldn't expect it to be periods that last for hours, but if you make the fluctuations small enough, they seem very random. It's what I would consider good game design. Making it too flat would decrease the fun factor.

As for the rate increasing, that still doesn't change my theory. If the rate is too low across the board, you bump the 'base' rates. But you still could have the periodic fluctuation throughout the day or throughout the hour that lead to changes in success rates.

Vic47
12-13-2015, 05:16 PM

Well, i'm playing online games for like 10 years already, and offline games for, like 20 years, so i might say this looks too suspicious to be plain random, so i could notice some tendencies here. if the chances were constant, i either would get good?bad luck all the time, or don't get those good/bad luck streaks at certain times. in fact, i wouldn't get "streaks" at all. And if i did - that would be an outstanding event, and happened, maybe, once or twice (and be a great luck, no matter, if it is a "good luck" streak, or "bad luck" streak) not every few days. Random things are random - they give you random stuff at random rates. Not depending on what you do, and what are the conditions (missions you are subscribed to, in this case). And streaks in general are only possible, if the win chance % is pretty high (which is definately not a typical case for lottery of any sort)
Also, for the coding - GHQ has it's time-bount Sunday Rotation. If you've already coded the time based prize rotation, why can't you code time or some other condition based win chance rotation?

JSensei
12-13-2015, 05:34 PM
Also, for the coding - GHQ has it's time-bount Sunday Rotation. If you've already coded the time based prize rotation, why can't you code time or some other condition based win chance rotation?

Exactly. Just because it's not published doesn't mean it's not there. It also doesn't have to be in two hour intervals. There's most definitely something in the background that takes 'base' rates and multiplies them against some external factor.

Maxim
12-14-2015, 02:05 PM
I gotten several SR from silver boxes (the girl) 2nd phase perhaps past event was bugged for 2nd phase and it was fixed? The huge issue im having this event is that it never and I mean never giving out pero pero glasses -_- and I need them pretty bad!

AzureWinter
12-15-2015, 02:58 AM
I've actually gottena a number of the SR Konoha Suzumura. She must be level 5 now from the copies I've opened.
Though I cannot for the life of me get any Pero Glasses. Got three at the very start of the event and havent had any since.

And yeah, I keep getting gold cases, which I hate because noone opens them. I'd rather get keys so I could open all the gold cases friends have and actually get something.

Balek
12-15-2015, 12:25 PM
Because it doesn't make any sense. The rotation in GHQ serves totally different purpose. It allows you to get different cards in the same day,
Reducing or increasing drop chance based on time is just plain stupid. I'm a programmer myself and you usually do things to improve the product, not to confuse the users, and I don't see any improvement in doing such a thing. It's basically saying "hey guys, lets fuck the users who play from hour x to y and favor those who play from y to x".

JSensei
12-15-2015, 12:30 PM
If you make the periods sufficiently short (a few minutes) you then provide opportunities where you will have increased luck and decreased luck. This helps get you hooked on the game. If you have periods where you get a lot more triple spins, you get excited. Then you go through a period where you get nothing, you want to keep playing to get another one of the better luck periods.

It IS theoretically possible for things to be completely by chance, but things run far too much in streaks for that to be statistically likely. And even if you were theoretically in a period where the drop rate had dropped, it doesn't mean it's zero. It just means that the drop rate is lower.

Balek
12-15-2015, 02:59 PM
And even if you were theoretically in a period where the drop rate had dropped, it doesn't mean it's zero. It just means that the drop rate is lower.
I never said its zero. Everything I said was about reducing/increasing drop chance by some weird factor.

Anyway, I guess the best way would be to open a ticket and ask them directly.

Vic47
12-15-2015, 05:56 PM
Bwah, it looks like the rate has changed back just a day or two after they've told they've fixed it... I haven't got a single Konoha for the last few days ( I've also noticed some wierd stuff going on with the Choice of Fate in Gambit - sometimes the correct cards rate keep at 1/6 many times in a row, while sometimes it turns to normal, like 3 or 4, and keeps increasing if you choose the incorrect one. But sometimes it just keeps frozen at 1/6, no matter what.

- - - Updated - - -

If you make the periods sufficiently short (a few minutes) you then provide opportunities where you will have increased luck and decreased luck. This helps get you hooked on the game. If you have periods where you get a lot more triple spins, you get excited. Then you go through a period where you get nothing, you want to keep playing to get another one of the better luck periods.

Exactly. In fact, i sometimes even waste a Peronamin or two, or several Halves to get the the last few triple rolls to finish the "get 10 X rolls" to complete the last/current Daily Mission, when i get a "luck streak" and manage to complete my "get 5 rolls" dailies and roll over 5/10 in any (or both) "get 10 rolls" dailies. Today was just like that, when i got like 7 triple rolls in a streak, and then, another 3 triple rolls after a couple bad rolls. While most of the time i get single triplets from time to time, with a more or less constant rate, or 2-3 lucky rolls with a few bad rolls between them. While there are times when i'm starting to get triplets in streaks, or, vice versa, burn several peronamins and get nothing.
And i'm pretty sure the schedule is not even, or big enough so i can't notice it, and the periods are definately not as big as they are on Sunday Rotation. At the very best it's half an hour, but, probably, much less, actually.

Armeris
12-16-2015, 02:35 AM
I'm a programmer myself

Developer here too, don't waste your time arguing with users once they think there is a hidden plan or a conspiracy,unless they are your client, not worth it XD

JSensei
12-16-2015, 04:21 PM
Developer here too, don't waste your time arguing with users once they think there is a hidden plan or a conspiracy,unless they are your client, not worth it XD

I'm neither a programmer, nor a developer. I'm just a guy that thinks what would make sense. And to me, static rates wouldn't be as fun or enticing as rates that fluctuate, similar to those on the extra stage. And my anecdotal evidence goes with what I see.

Balek
12-16-2015, 06:20 PM
So true lol... :D

I'm neither a programmer, nor a developer. I'm just a guy that thinks what would make sense. And to me, static rates wouldn't be as fun or enticing as rates that fluctuate, similar to those on the extra stage. And my anecdotal evidence goes with what I see.
Programmer and developer usually refers to the same thing. Developer is mostly used as your job description, for example "Senior/Junior Software/SpecificLanguage Developer" coz it sounds more fancy than a "Programmer" :P
About the rates, I'll write a ticket and see what they respond with.

Vic47
12-16-2015, 07:11 PM
Meh, Got my first Konoha yesterday - the first one since my last post here - and that was a week ago!
Also, still got oly 20k Stamps. Pretty sad, since only 4 days left - and i digged the Gacha from the very beginning, as soon as the new SECs were added, before spending any stamina, and use all my Radars and Glasses for Stamp Chance, and skipped two nights, staying awake for over 24 hours both times... Still, no chance to get the 50k Stamps SR girl. And still, only at location 170. Shit. This gambit is lost for me (since the 50k one looks the best this time) Iguess they've found the way to reduce lag on SEG events - kill the interest for the game in f2p players so they just drop it. Way to go, Nutaku. With things going like this, no wonder i've just had to remove like 15 of my 50 Pero Friends, who dropped the game over 15 (and some - even over 20) days ago...

Shadowfae
12-16-2015, 07:48 PM
I got 3 random gold keys today, and then just now I got my very first gold key drop from a 3-focus boss.

I suspect that they found an issue affecting some players and gave 3 gold keys as compensation (I should've found a lot more if it had been working, but at least they gave some). No notice to that effect that I could see, though.

Edit: Apparently the 3-keys was one of the event daily rewards? Still, either way, got my very first gold key drop today after a ton of gold box drops.

Overload
12-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Programmer and developer usually refers to the same thing. Developer is mostly used as your job description, for example "Senior/Junior Software/SpecificLanguage Developer" coz it sounds more fancy than a "Programmer" :P

As an IT student I explain you the difference, that really exist between the two terms:
A programmer is someone who gets to transfer sth immediately into code. These are most of the time smaller tasks without the need of the programmer doing some planing or to work in a group.
A developer is tasked to realize a customer's wish with a team, that needs several steps like planing in what tasks the project is seperated, time frame of the project, development environment etc.
In short, a programmer takes the coding part on in a project, a developer needs the know-how of the project in the whole, because it's not only coding for him, but planing, to bring different parts of the project together etc.

chillinfar
12-16-2015, 10:27 PM
I got 3 random gold keys today, and then just now I got my very first gold key drop from a 3-focus boss.

I suspect that they found an issue affecting some players and gave 3 gold keys as compensation (I should've found a lot more if it had been working, but at least they gave some). No notice to that effect that I could see, though.

Edit: Apparently the 3-keys was one of the event daily rewards? Still, either way, got my very first gold key drop today after a ton of gold box drops.

Only if you got nuts (or slayer cards) to pick them. The real fiasco is for those who paid for the golden keys.

If Nutaku moved that measure at 2nd perogambit it could be a ragequit from me.

Balek
12-17-2015, 11:16 AM
As an IT student I explain you the difference, that really exist between the two terms:
A programmer is someone who gets to transfer sth immediately into code. These are most of the time smaller tasks without the need of the programmer doing some planing or to work in a group.
A developer is tasked to realize a customer's wish with a team, that needs several steps like planing in what tasks the project is seperated, time frame of the project, development environment etc.
In short, a programmer takes the coding part on in a project, a developer needs the know-how of the project in the whole, because it's not only coding for him, but planing, to bring different parts of the project together etc.
Good to know. My job description is Software Developer but I used the terms (Developer/Programmer) in the same meaning until now.

ATTENTION WIZARDS, MAGICIANS AND OTHER CREATURES WITH CONSPIRACY THEORIES!
Behold! Nutaku response to my support ticket:

Hello Balek,

Our drop-rates are static and are determined, in Gachas for example, by the number of cards that belong to a deck, their rarity and the Gacha Machine their are in (the eGacha being different as it runs on the 5-step model).
Please note that we do however use this method from time to time, although it is not "hidden" but rather used as a promotion.
If you have been following us in the past, you may have noticed our announcements regarding certain cards, SECs mostly, having a higher drop-rate over a determined period of time. Please note that such modifications must be announced as otherwise it would go against the original PeroPero model, as as you mentioned would cause confusion.
So, to sum it up, unless announced, no time based modifications, or any modifications for that matter, are made to drop-rates.
We hope this clarified the situation! :)

Thank you for your support,
The PeroPero Team

JSensei
12-17-2015, 12:04 PM

You are a truly delightful human being. Has anyone ever told you that?

Balek
12-17-2015, 03:41 PM
You are a truly delightful human being. Has anyone ever told you that?
Not until now :D

chillinfar
12-17-2015, 08:43 PM
Good to know. My job description is Software Developer but I used the terms (Developer/Programmer) in the same meaning until now.

Hello Balek,

Our drop-rates are static and are determined, in Gachas for example, by the number of cards that belong to a deck, their rarity and the Gacha Machine their are in (the eGacha being different as it runs on the 5-step model).
Please note that we do however use this method from time to time, although it is not "hidden" but rather used as a promotion.
If you have been following us in the past, you may have noticed our announcements regarding certain cards, SECs mostly, having a higher drop-rate over a determined period of time. Please note that such modifications must be announced as otherwise it would go against the original PeroPero model, as as you mentioned would cause confusion.
So, to sum it up, unless announced, no time based modifications, or any modifications for that matter, are made to drop-rates.
We hope this clarified the situation! :)

Thank you for your support,
The PeroPero Team

My complain wasn't about sucess rate but about N cards in eGacha. Nutaku deleted all questions about this issue, they never learned about their own fiasco with those N cards (as happened with Shuri).

Balek
12-18-2015, 03:36 AM
My complain wasn't about sucess rate but about N cards in eGacha. Nutaku deleted all questions about this issue, they never learned about their own fiasco with those N cards (as happened with Shuri).
And this ticket was not about your complain. The latest discussion in this thread was about drop rates.

chillinfar
12-19-2015, 12:01 AM
Rates are bad only because they mixed drop from pink boxes. Instead to modify rates, they added more items to the box. Simple, the same shit did with eGacha.
(and that's why golden keys was turned in fiasco this event)

Vic47
12-20-2015, 02:59 PM
And this ticket was not about your complain. The latest discussion in this thread was about drop rates.
I might've missed something, but i was talking not even about the card drop rates on Gachas being "secretly variable based on time or something else", but successful "jackpot" (rolls of 3 of the same kind) rate in Exlporing and other slot machines (Gambit, SEG search, GHQ, whatever) which makes for Daily Missions. Gacha card drop rates and mechanisms are clearly written in every gacha box details.

- - - Updated - - -

Rates are bad only because they mixed drop from pink boxes. Instead to modify rates, they added more items to the box. Simple, the same shit did with eGacha.
(and that's why golden keys was turned in fiasco this event)
Actually, i was thinking lately, while trying to get the new N SECs from N gacha, about the fact, that they keep adding new cards to it (including new N cards) which makes the drop rates of all individual cards in the gacha lower and lower over time, so, the more cards will be added - the lower will be the chance to get an SR, R, or even (and, specially) some certain card (a new N SEC, for example, or any other card you want to level-up faster via N Gacha rolls).
For some gachas this might be no problem, since they work differently (say, you won't get SRs you've already got from eGacha, unless you'll reset the box, or will only get one of the new cards, available on the list in an Exploration sector), but the amount of the cards on N Gacha just grows and grows over time, since no cards getting removed from it, and the total number increases with every added card, reducing the percentage of the other card drop chances.

chillinfar
12-20-2015, 04:30 PM
For some gachas this might be no problem, since they work differently (say, you won't get SRs you've already got from eGacha, unless you'll reset the box, or will only get one of the new cards, available on the list in an Exploration sector), but the amount of the cards on N Gacha just grows and grows over time, since no cards getting removed from it, and the total number increases with every added card, reducing the percentage of the other card drop chances.

You're wrong. N gacha is growing slowly, most new cards are put in eGacha or SR gacha. But the problem with low chances is because Nutkau still putting N cards in eGacha, so you have a lesser chance to expect a R/SR card in the deck and even less chance to see anything different.

I stopped to cash due to this crap.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing the math we got this.

Rate to get a R/SR card from eGacha: 5/6 (because exist a 99% chance to see 1 slot is filled with a N card, without this issue the chance is 1)

Discarding past event and N cards (and measures did by Nutkau like the fiasco with Shuri Tsutsui (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Shuri-Tsutsui)), slayer cards at 2nd phase of an event are 4 (2 beta + 2 Alpha, 1SR + 1R card per tier), six if the survivor alpha cards from past event are active.

Then, sucess rate to get a R/SR slayer from eGacha (5/6)(6)[(5!)(X-5!)/(X!)]

where X is the current amount of cards in the card list and yes, that is a binomial coefficient (i spread it because i can't put those symbols in forum). The resultant rate is pretty low.

EDIT: taking count what 1 slot is filled with 1 N card.