PDA

View Full Version : Monster Harem

hornyg4mer
12-11-2019, 01:47 PM
https://www.nutaku.net/games/monster-harem/

So in a nutshell this is a game similar to "Puzzles & Dragons".

The neat thing is you actually go through the dungeon, swiping to turn direction. Not sure if thats a new thing, but i thought it was refreshing compared to the variety of Nutaku games. The sex scenes are nicely detailed, although just above par (they are more like small gif images, so above a image, below a scene kind of grading)

I played it for a few hours on Dec 9, but i guess it closed itself off because i cannot play it anymore.

DrunkMonkGar
12-11-2019, 09:45 PM
Same. It was some nice Shining in the Darkness/Lightning Warrior Raidy nostalgia, though the latter half of chapter 2 got really restrictive with torchlight.

Unregistered
12-13-2019, 12:44 PM
Yeah, caught it when they 'released' it, then it disappeared. From what I can tell, they either did that on purpose, to build hype, or accidentally, because it's in 'beta' right now -- Eg. You need a VPN for some north countries, like Canada, to be able to play it, if you aren't from there.

SeraSera
12-13-2019, 01:48 PM
They did their usual soft release on some countries and probably fucked up and then fixed it later. If you want to try it use a vpn to connect it and once it loads you can just disconnect the vpn, so any old vpn with bad bandwith works.

The game is not bad, the art is actually quite good. Seems kinda similar to that match 3 witch game (which I can't remember the name of anymore) which was on Nutaku that disappeared mysteriously. At least the art style for the monsters and the colours for the elements/background.