PDA

View Full Version : Who is your preferred DPS ?

Ncaire
03-06-2020, 02:08 PM
Well i tend to focus more on defense than offense, but I think it's time for me to focus more on my DPS tanks.

So, on who do you rely the most to make damage ?

Unregistered
03-12-2020, 02:56 AM
"on who do you rely the most to make damage"

One answer would be 'inspire' tanks like Violette. If you mean the tank shooting, then any tank with a significant amount of range is good since you're devoting all/most emblem space to attack. If you mean what damage dealing tank is the most critical I'd say any tank that can knock out enemy damage dealers.

Victoria/Catriona - Can fire multiple rounds with perfect accuracy while flanking or just maintaining range. If you absolutely, positively can not afford to crew around missing shots.
Scarlett[+] - Tiny range means she precisely cuts through distractions to stick a pitchfork through what ails you. Does a semi respectable job of soaking up damage as well.

Ncaire
03-24-2020, 04:34 PM
"on who do you rely the most to make damage"

One answer would be 'inspire' tanks like Violette. If you mean the tank shooting, then any tank with a significant amount of range is good since you're devoting all/most emblem space to attack. If you mean what damage dealing tank is the most critical I'd say any tank that can knock out enemy damage dealers.

Victoria/Catriona - Can fire multiple rounds with perfect accuracy while flanking or just maintaining range. If you absolutely, positively can not afford to crew around missing shots.
Scarlett[+] - Tiny range means she precisely cuts through distractions to stick a pitchfork through what ails you. Does a semi respectable job of soaking up damage as well.

Well I was thinking about "true DPS", not support tank. Victoria and Catriona are on my core DPS list as perfect accuracy is really important and they do a lot of damage event without taking into account the accuracy.
Didn't thought of Scarlett at all, I have Edna as flame thrower tank but I am not too found of her. Will look more at Scarlett as I like Enhanced Tanks and their 100% xp boost.

Was wondering if someone would still use artillery nowadays for their DPS and if someone would use one of the more exotic tanks like the Karl-Gerat or Wendy ?