PDA

View Full Version : Cunt Wars/ Chick Wars

Spade
05-13-2020, 10:22 AM
Recently Cunt Wars changed there disciple system so I'm here to help new players. After you have started playing the game and leveled up a few cards cards you will quickly reach rank 3. At that time you will be able to add a Teacher. Go your friends tab then disciples tab and you will see an option to add a Teacher. Add my ID VHMAJT where it says add a teacher. Then go to your inbox and you will claim your new epic chest. By adding me as a teacher you will be able to message me and get help from a top veteran player. There are a lot crucial tips the game won't tell you about but I can after you add me as a teacher. After adding my 6 letter ID VHMAJT you will see my in game name (Spade) pop up in your teacher tab.You can only add a teacher one time and the faster you do it the faster you can benefit from it. You start out at league 30 and work your way up to league 1 then GM league. You will want to reach league 15 quickly for extra benefits. Please Note will see a lot of new accounts spamming there ID in chat. Once you add that teacher code there is no way to change it later on so I highly advise using a code from a teacher that will help you like myself VHMAJT.