PDA

View Full Version : SF Girls

sadassa
06-25-2020, 12:19 PM
Don't see a thread about it but I'm really digging the experience so far. There's definitely some pay-to-win aspects but so far, it hasn't been that bad. <br />
<br />
Lots of free beginner events to get your...

Eliont
06-25-2020, 10:16 PM
Actually not so bad main storyline, but heavy grind and p2w.

Unregistered
06-26-2020, 06:19 AM
Yeah, the title music is really, really good.

Also spent free nutaku gold to get vip 1. The game is very nice for free player I think. We can get all, just a matter of time. And they give the cash money quite easily. Quite easy to complete all the daily quests and arena can be tricked so you can have good chance to beat all 10 opponents.

Unregistered
07-02-2020, 05:36 PM
What's a good way to grind money (aside from the money stage, which is locked today). I'm so cash starved that it's almost funny.

Unregistered
07-03-2020, 05:13 AM
Well, the money stage. Just use master keys, they are quite cheap to buy.

Unregistered
07-15-2020, 03:43 PM
Does anyone have any tips on how to beat the higher levels of the SF Zombie Invasion Event? I'm struggling to find a good lineup that will work since zombies come from both directions.

B5Freak
07-27-2020, 05:45 PM
I've found that using the same team recommended for most PvE content (Hoshiko+Aoi+4 best strikers) is also the best for the Zombie Invasion event. If you don't have Hoshi yet... RIP.

And this game needs a wiki here. Hopefully someone that's better at wiki editing than I am starts one.