PDA

View Full Version : New Flower Tactica [aka share your best teams here]

maotd
10-01-2021, 02:17 AM
It's time to make a thread for team sharing, so they wont be lost in the limb of Chat Chit.
Feel free to share your teams here. Best for Castle, for Nushi stages, for Aqua shadows (hope there will be new someday) or even for regular farming event/everyting else.

__________________________________________________ ___

Here are mine to fill the thread:

Blue Team (aka destroy everything with Dendrobium)
https://i.ibb.co/sVMNnrL/BlueTeam.jpg
The idea here is simple. Give as much power as possible to Dendrobium. I use only hit girls so, they can all get the +40% skill damage from memories. Cactus is here as a second attacker if Dendrobium don't kill first. The new Castle Memory is a nice add here for +35% atk and +40dmg on Dendrobium (she sould always get the +40% since you want to 1hitKo the ennemies). Kugaisou is good with her Pierce attribute for all.
- You can replace Dendrobium memory by the +40% atk and +40% dmg on bosses for boss battles (but it don't work on Caslte for some reasons).
- You can replace Kugaisou by Bluet for more Crit buff if you don't need pierce. You can also use RG Dogwood (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Dogwood) for better results turn 1 but Dendrobium will be at 55% crit rate instead of 80%.

This team can handle most of the game, including most of the lower Caslte floors in hard.

Purple Team (aka destroy even more with Cattleya)
https://i.ibb.co/gVY4BmC/Purple-Team.jpg
A good brainless Cattleya+Vervain combo. It's the antithesis on the previous one.
For thoses who don't know (or live under a rock itself under a bigger rock), Cattleya has a huge Skill damage buff with more skill damage buffs each turns. And Vervain change the skill damage buff calculation from additive to multiplicative for 5 turns after she use her skill. So, Cattleya will jump from a flat +200% skill damages to above +2000% in one turn.
Lotus Bride and Azalea are here for more skill damages. I could use another one for the 5th slot but I prefer Golden Lace. She brings defensive support with her atk and miss debuff. The team want to stay alive at all cost since Cattleya can do insane damages only after the 1st turn. Lotus Bride heal and Azalea provoke+evade help the others to stay alive. Actually, you only need Cattleya and Vervain alive to kick some pests ass (Vervain bonus is active only if she is alive).
All the memories are magic skill damages for obvious reasons.

Infinite Caslte: floor130
https://i.ibb.co/QKR4tQX/lv130-Team.jpg
A basic Evade+Intercept team based on phob idea.
Juneberry is clearly the main girl here. She add +10%evade and give intercept ability to everyone, including girls with already intercept. She also give 25% healing to everyone each time the evade.
Black Locust Bride has the broken combo of evade+intercept and pursuit. Pursuit is a wonderful underestimated ability able to bypass enemy defenses. This tiny little bonus damage help a lot on the 10 turn limit.
Golden Lace is always here for her Debuff. And her evade help for the 10k points. Sadly, her miss debuff seems to occur before girls evasion, limiting Juneberry healing buff. That's why Kerria get a memory with HP limit break.
Kerria and Meconopsis are here for raw damages.

kuresuta
10-01-2021, 08:48 AM
Here's what I got saved for the Castle currently:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2021/10/01/z4I.png

phob
10-03-2021, 03:00 PM
Yeah it was nice finally able to get Juneberry and run a strong intercept team
With the re-works Intercept girls benefitted greatly.
Just want to add that Usagigoke (Swimsuit) works if you have her too and she may even be better.
I got enough extra intercept girls for crit and non crit versions if and when I get her.

And my Cattleya team for the castle is as follows
They hit you first so you got to run negate most of the time. I use Cowslip maid to mitigate that.
And I increase skill act best I can on Vervain because her transform needs to activate on turn 1.
Hopefully in the future I can add Walnut swimsuit to that team prob in place of Edelweiss.
Also want to note that Roman Chamomile would work if you have her in place of Vervain.

Stock Solar teams are also a really strong performers on most of the castle levels.

kuresuta
10-03-2021, 11:41 PM
Streptocarpus can help a lot on Cattleya teams. The only downside is she needs to get hit. But a lot of enemies can't actually keep up with, say, Soapwort healing if you also debuff their skill act.

maotd
07-17-2022, 12:12 AM
Hi!
Someone remember the team mostly used for the test your strenght boss on raid boss event phase2 with Twinleaf+Adlay combo, before the addition of Common Zinnia? I wanted to try it but I just remember Twinleaf and Adlay + one totally forgettable promoted 5*.
I guess somone here may have used it and may still have it.

maotd
01-29-2023, 01:17 PM
Well i can only get Corbett for now soon i guess? Any idea guys how to build a Team around her? Maybe i should post in the New Tactica which Girls i have available atm.

For me, the best team with Corbett would be with Zinnia and Adlay. Without them, I think it will depend on how many enemies you're facing. You may want debuff girls if you plan to fight 1 ennemy. I really like promoted Aeonium (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Aeonium) and a random girl with -50% ATK debuff (Epidendrum Swimsuit, Lavender Valentine and Nerine Christmas are my fav). For multiple enemies, she will be more the support debuff than the main star of the team. Any good attacker should work. But you will have to survive until you're done 3 skills and be sure you can get the kill in the next two turns.
You also need good skill activation. Corbett needs to skill 3 times to be effective. Flowering Peach (Halloween) (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Flowering_Peach_(Halloween)) is the best of the best for this as you can manage how much skill act she gives by changing the character type to "support" depending on your needs. Apple Bride (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Apple_(June_Bride)) is nice too with her rare x1.6 skill act (she is the only one right now. Will change in few hours when Bloss will be available). Her other ability works well too. Guts and React help Corbett to setup her 3 skills.
Any negate damage/guts/retain HP girl will help. You want to keep Corbett alive until she enter her beserk mode. That's why Adlay is the best.
I think Corbett is better with her Axe than with her Spear.

I can't wait to get her.

Also, seems the new Bloss deserve attention. We will know this in few hours.

Wutan
01-30-2023, 05:28 AM
Thank you for the input @maotd :grin:

Hmm Corbett should come maybe in March right??? I have to just save up 250 FGs for her then???

I tinkered a little bit in the last few Days and i would like to hear your opinions about an Idea i had. It seems with my available Girls, i have a lot of Options when it comes to Hit Girls. I created a Team around Cactus. I am not sure if it is good but on Paper it looks Potent.

Cactus "Fist of Rage" Team:

With Cotton providing 200% Crit Damage for an Attack Type (i would only declare Cactus as one) Cactus would reach 460% Crit Damage and with the Skill Drain of Cotton hopefully heal full. Angelica (Swimsuit) is there to provide needed Crit Hit Rate, 1x Negate and she retains 30 HP for the Team before the battle. She and Christmas Rose build the Debuff Core. Christmas Rose is mainly there for her Skill Multiplier x 1,36. Cotton has the 2x guaranteed Guts for the Whole Team and 1x Negate which should also help with Survivability. Also i would let her provoke of course for a guaranteed x2 Skill Activation of all Girls.
I am torn about Silk Tree (Flower Saint). She buffs Blunt Types greatly but does not Buff Angelica at all. However she guarantees Cactus to always Attack Twice a Round and that applies for her as well. Angelica would have low Attack Buffs though.

Instead of Silk Tree (Flower Saint) i could put Sensitive Plant in there. More Skill Act Multiplier, would Buff Angelica as well and gives the Awesome Weakness Attribute Buff. Then i would have to find a Substitution for her missing in the Dendrobium Team though.
I have the Original Silk Tree and Silk Tree (Flower Saint) but couldn't figure out how to squeeze both in one Team yet.

Is it even advisable stacking 20% Skill Drain or is one Unit enough in a Squad???

Units which have all Equipment Slots unlocked:
Btw. following Units have Skill Level 5 and all Equipment Slots unlocked: Maple, Maple Swimsuit, Cactus, Rainbow Rose, Snowdrop (New Year) and Kerria. Sadly i can't seem to fit Maple anywhere in any Team.

Help with Kerria & Friends:
I need help with my Kerria Evade Team btw. It doesn't have enough Skill Multiplier in my Opinion. I would greatly appreciate suggestions which Girls i could aim for to get in the near Future here.
I still have one Rainbow Ticket which lets me pick up anything up to Threeleaf Arrowhead. Any ideas guys whom to pick?
I must say i am really interested in Meconopsis.
Maybe for the Kerria Team. Problem is with my available Girls i wouldnt have enough Crit Chance as it is.

General Thoughts about Team Ideas:
In General i list all the Girls i have and if i missed something please let me know guys.
Also i am really interested building a Vervain Team with Calleya. When might Vervain come back in a Gatcha???
Sadly i can't use my Credit Card anymore cause they don't accept Visa/Mastercard anymore from Overseas :(
Are there other available Options for Payment? I dont want to whale that much. Just completing my desired Teams.

Any Help with my Team Building would be greatly appreciated guys!!!

Here are more Screenshots (might have to do Double Post cause the Website doesn't let me include more Images :()

Available Rainbows:

Wutan
01-30-2023, 05:32 AM
Sry for Double Post :(

Continuation of Available Rainbows:

Team Composition atm:

Like i said i hope you guys have some tips :wink:

maotd
01-30-2023, 10:47 AM
Help with Kerria & Friends:
I need help with my Kerria Evade Team btw. It doesn't have enough Skill Multiplier in my Opinion. I would greatly appreciate suggestions which Girls i could aim for to get in the near Future here.
I still have one Rainbow Ticket which lets me pick up anything up to Threeleaf Arrowhead. Any ideas guys whom to pick?
I must say i am really interested in Meconopsis.
Maybe for the Kerria Team. Problem is with my available Girls i wouldnt have enough Crit Chance as it is.
For Kerria's team, I'll see one thing with your girls available:
Golden Lace
Purslane
Kerria
Black Locust Bride
5th girl

Golden Lace bring miss debuff to help with evasion and ATK debuff in case you take a hit.
Purslane adds even more evasion and Crit
Black Locust bride adds more Crit and pursuit. Pursuit cheap damages is always a good thing.
As 5th girl, Meconopsis could be great but I may prefer Juneberry (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Juneberry). Adds even more crit and even more evasion. And heal when you evade.

In a intercept team, you don't care about skill that much. you're aiming to do damages with intercept, not skills. Pretty much everything without precison buff will die unless it has billions of HP forcing you to reach in internal turn limit after 1 hour long fight.
As improvment, you can replace Kerria with Red Spider Lily (Dress of Sparkling Passion) (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Spider_Lily_(Dress_of_Sparkling_Passion)). she is a must have for intercept teams.
I really love Usagigoke (Swimsuit) (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Usagigoke_(Swimsuit)) too as she can stack special evasion over time and gives retain HP. With Evade and Miss rate, you become virtually unkillable after a while.

For the Cactus team, it looks good on paper. But I don't know. hard stuff somehow reached a state where you needs to deal milions and milions of damages to be effective (serioulsy, on Castle floor 190 the boss has around 200M HP and 10 turns to burn them. With guts, special evasion and wihout dying first obviously). But it worth a try anyway. even if it don't works on hard stuff, beating everything else is always fun.

Hmm Corbett should come maybe in March right??? I have to just save up 250 FGs for her then???
It's more like... 500. You get the pitty ticket at the 110th roll. Or you can be lucky and get her early (of be not and get two of her on the 10th roll+the ticket. It totally didn't happened on my Zinnia).

phob
01-30-2023, 10:48 PM
You guys might hap on to some of these girls that combo well.
Besides Cattleya or Rye with Vervain or Roman,
Two good combos that you can build powerful teams off of top of my head are:
Twinleaf and Threeleaf arrowhead
Tacca Chantrieri and Honeysuckle

NBPEL
02-24-2023, 05:11 AM
This is my new intercept team using the shinny new girl Knotweed Valentine as core, suggestions are always nice but well I don't have a lot of unit but I'll keep in mind to save my FS and summon for them:

The whole idea behind this comp is to buff Knotweed Valentine so she can be fat and ugly, then she'll solo the rest of the battle by building up her Evasion stacks.

Angelica Swimsuit + Dusty Miller Parallel Academy can max out my crit chance and 200+ crit damage is not too bad.
But after that I think this team is still lackluster.

Red Spider Lily Parallel (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Spider_Lily_(Parallel_Academy)) looks great, but I afraid I need to get rid of Dusty Miller Parallel because she buffs Guardian type, so I need to change my Knotweed's type attribute to get the most out of her buffs. But I doubt I will be able to get her anytime soon.

And I kinda want Usagigoke too.

maotd
02-25-2023, 03:59 AM
Fennel seems a bit out of place. I understand the point of covering all weaknesses but it's not guaranteed and Knotweed don't get any weakness damages buff to really need it. Evergreen Candytuff (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Evergreen_Candytuft) may be more interesting since she is magic herself.
You can use Red Spider Lily School and give Guardian Type to Golden Lace while Knotweed keep her Attack type. She will still buff Knotweed and makes Golden Lace more offensive with her intercept. And all the other girls will benefit her 100% intercept anyway thanks to Golden Lace miss debuff.
Usagigoke is good too but for other reasons.
Or you could go for less Crit and use both Usagigoke and Red Spider Lily without Dusty. Less damages but more survivability if you need it.
For weakness attribute, you can still use FM to give the attribute you need at the right moment.
Vanda after promotion can be used as filler too. Or you can look for another promoted girl but there is so much that I lost track of them and can't say who do what anymore...

Anyway, I think it's better to strat with as much girls as you already have. Knotweed-Golden Lace-Dusty-Angelica is a good base core. Just look for Usagigoke or Spider Lily depending on who came first. The mosrt important is knowing what you want to focus on. Raw damages or Intercept.

Also, it seems changing girls' Types works again.

Meanwhile, I made this team based on Tritoma:
I wanted to do something very offensive without Ancient Flowers. It destroy Honeyshucle in one turn, even skipping her healing.
the idea is maxing Tritoma's damages for her combo hit. Asian White Britch is perfect for that with attack and weakness damages, Spring Star School cover skill damages. Orange fish the job with more attack, more crit and more weakness damages. And bring Blue weakness for Honeysuckle fight.

I'd like to replace Stockes' Aster with Dracaena of Hinoki but I don't have them. Cardamine Lyrata (Halloween) would be fun too. Maybe better as she gives Act Again for Asian White Britch, Spring Star and Orange.

NBPEL
02-25-2023, 04:50 AM
Red Spider Lily Parallel seems to be very new, at least I checked the wiki using History (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Spider_Lily_(Parallel_Academy)?action=history) feature and she was released not too long ago ? So my chance of getting her from cheap 3000 FG seems to be small, so I better look for Swimsuit Usagigoke it looks like. But I have to admit Parallel girls are usually very good.

I think nowadays buff girls with [For 1 Ally Type] buff like Hinoki (Parallel Academy) are the better ones than those [For 5 allies], because the buff is bigger and buffing support girls (usually 2-3 per team, unless they're also decently offensive which is ideal but I can't find a lot of them) doesn't seem to be that beneficial ?

maotd
02-25-2023, 05:29 AM
If things goes well, she will be in a 30FG gacha around november/december. Same for Hinoki. Usagigoke swimsuit will be in a 30FG gacha somewhere during summer.

I think buffs for 1 Ally are good when you can easily target the ally. Back in the time, there were buffs for less than 5 but targeting random girls (ex old Kerria) and it was hard to use and not that great. For 1 Ally Type] is great indeed. Being able to change ally type as you want help a lot. The only limit is when you want two buffs targeting different types.
[For 5 allies] is still great when you rely on multipe attacking girls. I don't really know if 5 main girls teams are as good as 1 main 4 support. I guess it's the case for more defensive team build like counter or pure intercept.

NBPEL
03-19-2023, 03:24 AM
So after spending some time crafting a team for Sigilaria, I dropped my idea of running her with Valentine Knotweed, I finally find my own goal, I need:
- Girls with skill activation rate, even turn 1 x2.0 is great because all I need is a great turn 1 for Sigilaria so she can do x1 skill x1 act again x1 skill
- 80% Act Again is needed, so I need to give Sigilaria a great FM for Act Again, and then her teammates need to cover the rest
- A very strong attacker with Pursuit to bypass 1HP Seal (optional)

So my draft team will look like this:
- Sigilaria (star of the show)
- Plum (for x2 skill activation turn 1), sadly I don't have her, any Turn 1 x2 skill will be great, honestly I might just go Pincushion route and run a Skill Drain support instead to keep my units at full HP, also another sadness I don't have Pincushion even after so many unlucky x110 banners.
- Corn_Cockle (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Corn_Cockle) seem to be my best bet, she also buffs skill activation rate to secure a great Turn 1

Now the hardest part is 2 slots with as much Act Again as possible, I have some but I need them to support my Corbett, 80% Act Again is ideal, but I know that's not easy.

maotd
03-19-2023, 04:10 AM
Apple Bride (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Apple_(June_Bride))
1.6* Skill Act, 15% Act Again. And she will be guaranteed for 150FS in June in the Bride 30FS Gacha.
Or Pincushion. She should came back in her reprint event gacha (I guess? I don't remember if 5* have increased rates too). It's two events away, expect something like 4~5 weeks.

For strong attacker with Pursuit, Cactus? Not the best but at least you already have her and she works weel with Apple Bride.
For turn 1 skill act, regular Cymbidium (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Cymbidium) works I guess. Pursuit+Act Again for self.

Instead of a non reliable 80% Act Again, you can also think about Negate Damages and Retain HP. You don't mind if you activate Sigilaria turn 1 or 2 if you don't take damages.
Sickle-shaped Solomon's Seal
(https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Sickle-shaped_Solomon%27s_Seal) is clearly good. She can protect you with her 50% miss while Sigilaria is inactive, gives 2 Negate damages and x1.36 skill act.

Or even better. Use both Corbett and Sigilaria in the same team. I think Sigilaria is not a girl you build around. She is really bad to do the job by herself. It's better to make a team based on another strong girl and use her in the process.
I haven't used her yet so, I may be wrong. I'll try to do something.

Sigilaria, Plum, Corn Cockle... I know someone who saw some youtube videos :p

NBPEL
03-19-2023, 05:13 AM
Apple Bride looks like a top tier support, definitely add her to my wishlist, she's pretty much similar as my Bluet (Rising Star of the Sparkling Fairyland) (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Bluet_(Rising_Star_of_the_Sparkling_Fairyland)), one of my best supports.

I kinda want to go the brute-force route because this route is kinda fun to me, I like the summon mechanic.

So far I tried Sigilaria a lot and I think the differences between being able to summon or not being able to is pretty huge, but to get enough skill activation rate and act again is my current problem, should I just go ahead and max out her skill with my Skill Flowers ? I think Skill Flower is pretty easy to get so I just want to spend them without thinking, somehow even with decent skill activation rate she just doesn't want to use her skill. :D

I'll continue to search the wiki more to find if there's even a unit with Turn 1 Skill activation + Turn 1 Act Again, with a great turn 1 Sigilaria can keep her summon forever, that's the real good thing about her.

maotd
03-19-2023, 06:36 AM
I tried a bit Sigilaria and I can't do anything solid with her. Even with an ancient knight (Zinnia), I end with a weak team unable to beat anything. I guess I just don't know how to use her but right now, she is just a gimmicky debuff. Good but she don't do better than my usual debuffs. I'll see whe I'll need her specifically.

NBPEL
03-19-2023, 08:43 AM
I think her problem is not having enough perfect supports to help her, she needs a lot of act agains and skill activation rates, but thoses are considered expensive buffs in this game, at least that's how I think about act again and skill act, very hard to get 100% skill act, and act again is still very rare, especially 30%.

But because they're rare, so it's even harder to try to get both in a team with only "5" girls.

maotd
03-19-2023, 10:49 PM
Skill rate is very common but yeah, it's not easy to reach 100% with only 4 girls (Sigilaria already take a slot and don't have skill act without her summon). You only needs x2.7 skill act for 99.9%. It's obtainable with Apple x1.6 and 3 other x1.36 skill act.
Act again is more a problem. Kinda rare for 5 allies and it's usually low (~15-20%). There is still Regrets and kindness (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/FM_1000004) FM for a good 25% act again.

Another way to use her may be to treat her as a regular Debuff and just pair her with another good debuff. She still have -40% Def, -40% ATK, -50% Crit and -20% Skill rate.

NBPEL
03-19-2023, 11:35 PM
Skill rate is very common but yeah, it's not easy to reach 100% with only 4 girls (Sigilaria already take a slot and don't have skill act without her summon). You only needs x2.7 skill act for 99.9%. It's obtainable with Apple x1.6 and 3 other x1.36 skill act.
Act again is more a problem. Kinda rare for 5 allies and it's usually low (~15-20%). There is still Regrets and kindness (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/FM_1000004) FM for a good 25% act again.

Another way to use her may be to treat her as a regular Debuff and just pair her with another good debuff. She still have -40% Def, -40% ATK, -50% Crit and -20% Skill rate.

If only she had like 40% Act Again (heck I even demand 60%) building a team for her would get a lot easier, sadly currently she's suffering the same issue as Bamboo, the pending issue, we will need to wait and see if future units will be able to improve them.

Regrets and Kindness is great, I think the chance of me getting 5 copies of this FM in 1 or 2 years is likely 0%, that's also another problem of having a bloated FM pool.

maotd
03-20-2023, 11:54 AM
Getting multiple 6* FM is not that incommon. For unknown reasons, somes are way more common than others (and I guess it vary for each player). For example, I got 13 A nesting star but only one Forests, bridges, and pincer attacks. I have noticed the same for girls (I got only 3 Flamigo Plant and countless times some other girls). It's not impossible to get 5 Regrets and Kindness FM in one or two years. And you can spend 100 R-medals for one 6* FM Flower (not sure it's worth it). Or you can use it not fully unlock and still get 15% act again. Not the best but still great.

But maybe we will got THE perfect support for her in the future. Someone like x1.6 skill act or x2 skill act turn 1 and xx% act again for 1 guardian ally. Or even x1.5 skill act for 1 guardian or anything else.

NBPEL
03-24-2023, 03:49 AM
I found this very cool (and whale) team with SIgilaria, this could be my future project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_eza7A4pU

phob
03-24-2023, 12:49 PM
Yeah that's a great team. I used a version of that to get a 10K on 199 and 200. Sigillaria a difference maker for sure:grin:
I've been using Flower peach Halloween with her and Corbett with great success too.

maotd
03-24-2023, 01:31 PM
I'd say basic top tier team. I used the same kind of team for this floor with Golden Lace instead of Sigilaria (and Spring Star School instead of Cat Maid Cymbidium but who's care). Sigilaria makes things a bit easier.
Not whale team though. Just "be here at the right time" team.

NBPEL
03-24-2023, 06:52 PM
Yeah that's a great team. I used a version of that to get a 10K on 199 and 200. Sigillaria a difference maker for sure:grin:
I've been using Flower peach Halloween with her and Corbett with great success too.

I kinda want Flowering Peach too, she'll increase my power jump by a lot, my wishlist just keeps getting thicker and thicker, but so far I think non-ancient flower top tier supports are:

- School Hinoki
- Flowering Peach Halloween

They seem better than the rest by a wide margin.

NBPEL
04-02-2023, 12:22 PM
I'm trying to craft my Act Again team, the goal is to get all 5 units Act Again chance up to about 60% or something, ideally I want use units that get extra bonus from being able to act a lot, but I don't find any...

Silk Tree Parallel, just a great support with 15% Act Again - 15
Isogiku Formal: 20% Act Again, great support and great defensive buffs - 35
Cardamine Lyrata (Halloween): 15% Act Again, a lot of great single target buffs - 50
This 4th slot ideally I want a semi-attacker with team Act Again, this unit needs to do some damage carry because if not the 5th slot needs to do some heavy lifting jobs. Boronia (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Boronia)is the best semi-attacker with team Act Again that I could find. - 65
Ideally, I want a strong attacker with team Act Again. For now, I think Zinnia benefits a lot from early Act Again to snowball out of control.

And I have some feeling this type of team will be at meme level at best, because most of the time only 1 single unit actually do damage, the rest are just supports so even if all 5 can spam turn, they don't do a lot of damage, but it's kinda fun to crafting.

Wutan
04-02-2023, 12:27 PM
I have a few Questions Guys.

I want to fill in Team 1 here which atm. consists of Apple (June Bride), Sigilaria and Maple (Swimsuit).
I know there are better Attackers than Maple but i invested to much in her already than to just not deploy her in my Squads and she is still Waifu as well even though it kinda urks me that there is not a Version of her which is a bit Stronger. Doesn't have to be OP like others but yeah i digress already...

Anyway i thought for one of the last two spots Adlay when she comes back because of her Huge Shield Buff, Healing Powers and cause she is in generell a really strong Support Healer.

Not sure about the last spot though. I thought about either Rainbow Rose (Swimsuit) or Nipplewort (Dog Ear Postergirl).
https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Rainbow_Rose_(Swimsuit)?so=search
https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Nipplewort_(Dog_Ear_Poster_Girl)?so=search

With Rainbow Rose the Team would be a bit more substainable longterm cause she has Skilldrain but with Nipplewort it's a bit more Offensive and she provides 2xNegate.

What's your opinon? Maybe something completly different?

Also my Intercept Team is not as good as i thought. Juneberry gets KOed way to fast especially on the Ancient Flower Knight Maps. How would you guys change this Team and for which girls should i aim to get?? (Tried to get the new Hit Type Easter Girl with five 11 Rolls but got only salt)

Maybe Red Spider Lily (School) but whom should i kick out?

Team 1
Team 2

I look forward to Golden Week so i would appreciate some Input what i should try to get :angel:

maotd
04-02-2023, 10:59 PM
Maple Swimsuit is far from the best attacker but why not. There is not only stupildy hard stuff anyway. I'm sure she can be good somewhere.
Your teams options seems not that bad. Sigilaria+Adlay would help Maple for sure. Almost anything can be good with Adlay anyway.
RRose swimsuit is nice but HP drain will be peanuts without Adlay. Enemies hit so hard. Looks like Nipplewort Dog bring a bit more power and usefullness but once again, you will certainly need Adlay to survive long enough to stack five Crit buff.
Another girl I really like to use (if you didn't miss her reprint. She is an event 6*) is Spring Star Parallel Academy (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Spring_Star_(Parallel_Academy)). I think she could kinda works with RRose Swimsuit before you can get Adlay. Or with Nipplewort too.

For intercept I used the exact same team and had the exact same problem with Juneberry. I replaced Purslane and Black Locust Bride by Usagigiku & Usagigiku swimsuit. The team became almost unkillable but lacks a lot of power. Expect >30min long fights.
Intercept works well on Adlay and Zinnia map but not on the others. They can be good for Honeysuckle if you have something to kill her after she goes below 30% HP (or 10?).

Wutan
04-04-2023, 01:42 AM
@maotd

Yeah. I don't know maybe it's time for an Ability Adjustment for old Units again. In general i dislike Power Creep. Maybe i will get this Pavonia if she ever appears in the Rainbow Crystal Shop cause i have quite a few of these hoarded and recently i got a Maple (Vanilla) Dupe :fear:

Usagigiku i could get right now but i might wait. The Devs throw crazy units atm. at us.

Springstar i was able to get during her Reprint cause i read from one of your Post that she is good and i agree:grin::angel:

Unfortunately she is in my Cattleya Team atm. together with Vervain and Thunberg Spirea. I try to complete this Team when i get Bluet (Rising Star of the Sparkling Fairyland).

I am just not used to this new Meta that basically only one Girl or max. two Girls gets Buffed till there is no tomorrow and the Rest is only support. In the Past it was always more like this that the whole team was buffing each other.

New Honeysuckle looks insane as well so it's difficult not getting tempted roll the Wheel of (Mis)fortune :wink:

NBPEL
04-04-2023, 01:59 AM
@ Wutan

After playing this game for a while, I believe this game has a simple powercreep strategy where the devs make limited units stronger than (most) unlimited units. So just summoning for limited units will keep me up to date easily, in fact despite being a newbie, I've managed to beat all endgame contents by cherrypicking strong units only.

And yes the new Honeysuckle is even better than her OG version, 60% miss, 12x intercept is something else, and 100% act again, in a good team she'll demolish the enemies.

Wutan
04-04-2023, 02:46 AM
@NBPEL

Yep I totally agree with you. Of course it's also money related and plays into the psychological factor to not miss out and hoping players will buy Extra Gems if their stock is low. Even though to be fair i would say FKG is way more generous than most other Gacha Games.

I think there was a Change in the Dev Team though over the years cause i remember back then it was not like this. You only had like limited units like Monkshood with Serial Codes.

I like that the game has a bit more complexity than it had back then when you could demolish everything with Crit but i dislike a bit that it makes old Units a bit obsolete especially when you invested in them like i did with Dressblooms and what not.

We had an Ability Shake Up in the past and i hope we might get a new one some time down the line. Cause as it is right now it's not really about getting a Rainbow anymore and be happy but getting the right ones.

Of course with so many Girls available by now it's really difficult to balance everything :think:

I am not entirely Free To Play and occassionally buy good deals i think are worth it but no way would i start to whale hardcore :sweat:
I just do this to fill up my Squads a bit faster and to catch up a bit with you guys hehe :sweat:

maotd
04-04-2023, 03:25 AM
Wutan> I'm waiting for that next Ability Adjustment for a while now. For both old 6* and promoted 5*. We really need it and old girls really needs to shine again. It's sad to get old and not that old rainbows in the gacha and insta bench them.

I like that new meta. It's more complex and team building is more interesting. Most hard fights appears like a puzzle where you have to find the good combinaison of girls. And seeing how others solve the same puzzle with totally different approach is really cool. But sometimes I miss the old time when you just randomly put girls with similar abilities to deal with things.

I don't really like that agressive power creep (especially without rebalancing old units) but I can understand why devs do that. The game is free to play but devs have to make money anyway. Whit that many girls, it would have no sense to get new girls (other than collection) if they were just almost all the same (it will be hard to have that much variety with the old style). And game will be boring fast without increasing endgame difficulty.

I agree with you. I don't like that rain of limited gacha units (and limited gacha units at all) nor centering the game on a handful of broken (limited) girls. As you said, it's more about getting the good 6* instead of your waifu 6*. And it totally broke the purpose of the promotion system as side effect.
The game was never balanced anyway. It's just way more visible now with too much gap of power between SS+ tier girls and the others.

But the game is still very playable without spending money and is still very generous. Maybe more than it was in the past. There is less apologems and less special campaigns but I think we have way more regular gems overall. I don't play other gacha games but I'm not sure thatre is that much games that let you reach endgame so easily without paying.

NBPEL> Not counting ancient knights and Sigilaria, I feel like limited and not limited 6* are very comparable since the Parallel Academy events. But yes, the powercreep is insane and spending all your gems on weekly gacha is almost a fail-proof way to win.

Cherrypicking was always a thing and it very powerful. And actually, I like it. Being able to cherrypick make the game doable for anyone and avoid the pay-to-win trap.
That's just there is way too much cherry to pick now. And they get quickly bad by the time you can ensure them with 30FG gacha.

Honeysuckle Easter is what Honeysuckle should have been. Now, we need a better Bamboo as Bamboo June Bride. And a nice Zinnia Swimsuit.

Wutan
04-07-2023, 01:01 PM
Hmm it seems like the Game wants like to "encourage" me Building a Solar Blast Team. Seriously almost every FM i get is Solar Blast related and then i got recently with 2 DMM Point Deals 2 Solar Blast Units...Scotch Broom and this one:

https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Longstalk_Holly

I don't know i think i have to get Mimosa maybe because of her Negate.
Current Solar Blast Units i have are Scotch Broom, Dogwood, Coral Bush and this new Girl.

Anyone an idea what i should aim for or are Solar Blast Units in general kind of meh atm???

maotd
04-08-2023, 01:39 AM
I would say Solar Team is a solid style but needs way too much investment to be effective. You will want a full team of girls lvl120, full high ampules, 300% affection and five lvl50 Solar Blast FM.
Imho Mimosa is a must have. And Cyclamen (Flower Knight of the Seven Flowers) (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Cyclamen_(Flower_Knight_of_the_Seven_Flowers)) too. And as much Guts/Negate damage as possible to get as much 100% Sun Damage after Cyclamen Skill.
Actually, I think Solar Blast can be really powerfull but looks like a whale privilege. Like, if you're really a worthy player, you can use your special attack at full potential.

NBPEL
04-10-2023, 01:00 AM
@ Wutan: This one looks like a great Whale Flare team:

From the owner:
- This team can buy time
- This team can release 2-3 flares per fight

Source: http://tunachaofan.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-786.html | Aiming for the best possible team compositions

Wutan
04-10-2023, 03:21 AM
@NBPEL

Wow Thank you a bunch for this. Also for including the Source cause it gives me a nice Overview of different Team Compositions.

Hmm i unfortunately only got the Rainbow FMs which increases Atk per Solarblast used so i would habe to use the Gold Memories for increased Solar Blast Damage.
I could get Mimosa and Godetia with Rainbow Medals but i might wait if i can get somehow Cyclamen... :think:

Wutan
04-10-2023, 01:25 PM
I would like your guys Opinion about this Team centered around Honeysuckle easter.
I tried to incoperate as much Negates, Special Evades and Guts into the Team to stall long enough to stack Honeysuckle's Special Evade and to finish the Battle by herself. Keep in mind that i only use girls i currently have. Ultimately i want to switch out Sleepy-Chan for: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Hinoki_(Parallel_Academy)
if i get her in the Future. Also i have to build several Teams Up so my Options are limited cause other Teams need Love too.

Also i would appreciate your thoughts on Flower Memories :angel:

I tried to aim for at least 65% crit chance with Walnut and Angelica (Swimsuit) [80% with Flower Memory] while having decent Heal Options with Cotton and to make the most use out of her x2 Skill Act while she is alive. Later on in the Fight it should not matter that much anymore hopefully if Honeysuckle procs her Skill anymore cause normal crits will Activate her Special Evade Gain anyway.

What are your thoughts???

maotd
04-10-2023, 02:12 PM
I quickly built that team for her earlier:
It works pretty well. At least as long as there is no pest with accuracy buff (it still work but Honeysuckle die obviously).
Crinum is nice and currently available as reprint event 5* until 04/12. If you have not, you should consider getting her.

About your team, I'd say Crit rate is useless for Honeysuckle. She will get 100% rate after being attacked. With her natural Special evade and Miss debuff, she could be always at 100% Crit rate after turn 2 with Provoke FM. I prefer giving her more special evade with Swimsuit Usagigiku. Or some retain HP.
I don't say your team is bad though. I didn't though to focus on Crit and offense with her but with 15% combo hit twice, that's an interesting option. I think Honeysuckle is very good on offense and defense sides.

For FM, I would give her something more selfish like the second castle FM or the +40% self boss atk/boss dmg.

NBPEL
04-11-2023, 05:02 AM
I think the real problem is getting her evasion rate up to 50% or something like that, really hard because without 30% evade buff of the recent Easter girl, it's close to impossible to get there.

Otherwise just pair her with Adlay and GG, simple and effective, just tank and tank a lot.

Wutan
04-14-2023, 02:08 AM
Teambuilding/Showcase Honeysuckle (Easter):
https://dororon-fkg.blog.jp/archives/19776488.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3yOXlll24A

NBPEL
04-15-2023, 03:07 AM
I believe Honeysuckle Easter is a better double attack DPS than intercept DPS, it's really hard to make use of both intercept and double attack, so better choose 1 and kinda ignore the other.

But with 60% miss debuff she can fit in any team, I'm currently using her in my Corbett team with Bluet, Aeonium and Spring Star (School), and this team so far is my strongest team that can easily stomp EX map. But this is not even my ideal team.

My ideal team:
- Honey Easter
- Zinnia
- Adlay
- Sigilaria
- Hinoki Parallel

And I'm currently lacking Hinoki, Zinnia and Adlay, 3 pieces

maotd
04-15-2023, 03:54 AM
For now, I think I'll use her in my regular intercept team to replace Golden Lace. At least until I can get Blueberry Easter.
She would be good in offensive team but she really lacks of self offensive buff and I lack of good support girls like Hinoki School.

For EX maps, I'll stick with Bluet+Adlay+Spring Star School+Asian Birch+Tritoma. That's by far my best regular team ever made.
For the hard Stuff, the classic Sigilaria+Adlay+Zinnia+Spring Star School+Corbett will still do the job.

I really hope we could get a rebalance someday. Most of pre 2020 girls are meh or useless. That's hard to use them in meta right now.

NBPEL
04-16-2023, 11:17 PM
Old units are quite garbage, their 8%-15% atk buffs are useless.

I'm not sure if I can even afford to summon Hinoki School + Swimsuit Usagigoke + Red Spider Lily (Higanbana) School anymore.

But I'm chilling because so far I my best team can beat EX with pretty much 0% to fail, I need to focus on getting quality girls.

Also Cat Cymbidium is rated as SS tier along with Hinoki School by Japanese players, truly so because she brings 3 attributes, skill activation x2, guts and act again. A really really good unit to have.

Wutan
04-24-2023, 01:54 PM
What are your Opinions about this Squad featuring Pavonia as an Attacker???
Should i grab her from the Shop?

The only other Girl i would miss is Japanese Anemone (Swimsuit). I have all the other Girls from the Video.

https://dororon-fkg.blog.jp/archives/16871313.html
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm41127792

phob
04-24-2023, 02:45 PM
Glad she's back. I picked her up this time. Good attacker.:grin:

maotd
04-24-2023, 10:54 PM
Pavonia is insane and top tier for test your strenght bosses from raid bosses events. But I always find she lacks a bit of versatility for actual fights (aka infinite castle mainly). I prefer the good old ancient flowers. She is a must pick though and worth her R-medals. Just for the pleasure of reaching billions or trillions of damages.

NBPEL
04-24-2023, 11:08 PM
Pavonia is an insta buy, Japanese players use her a lot:

- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKiHF6i9fYc
- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E9WOL2ACUbg
- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVfd9gzPlQ

She's probably the best rainbow medal girl.

Wutan
05-13-2023, 03:39 PM
Yep it is as i thought...Khepri activates her Abilities also during other Summons, not only her own...This makes Bamboo viable in a Team like this. Here is another Article:
https://dororon-fkg.blog.jp/archives/20206206.html

Also if she gets attacked (with her upgraded Personal Equipment to Rainbow Status) she gets x2 Skill Activation on the Next Turn...:angel:

Here again the Video from Chit Chat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARu8s1ipcKQ

maotd
05-13-2023, 11:56 PM
Okay. I see. It somehow looks like a bug but if it's not fixed, that's cool. Bamboo is finally worth it (to assist a non flower knight girl. Kind of failure for ancient knight right?).
It was interesting overall. I like all these hidden mechanics and unexpected combos. Thanks.

Wutan
05-14-2023, 04:08 AM
No Problem :)
I was really surprised about it and i stumbled upon on it on Accident really and i only really looked for Teams with Dracaena in it...

The 22 Flower Exchange Stone is Scammy btw. I rolled the Gacha till 55/110 and you can't exchange for Jack in the Pulpit :(
Only Girl i could get was Pincushion...She is good of course but not worth 200 Stones cause i don't need her for any of my Teams :(

I don't know why the Devs do it like this but not being able to choose from the entire pool of 5* Knights for 2022 is kind of scammy and disappointing. Not gonna lie :angry:

About Bamboo: Yeah she is definetly the worst Ancient Knight but on the other hand, i really enjoy "fringe" unexpected teams like this.
Adlay and to a certain degree Zinnia and Corbett are kind of "boring" i guess?

I mean you can throw them basically in any team (especially Adlay and Zinnia) and it often times means an instant win or at least an unbalanced Power Upgrade and you see the same kind of "Cookie Cutter Build" everywhere with a lot of the Helper Squads. I like when a Team has a Unique Spin to it you know (for example yours has a cool touch and is unique with you using Luluna).

I will also build this Standard Team with Corbett, Zinnia, Adlay, Cymbidium (Cat Ear) and Sigiliaria but make also an Alternative one with a more Personal Touch :wink:

maotd
05-14-2023, 05:11 AM
Oh my! Jack is in 2021 stones and not 2022. She is clearly from 2022 new year event (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/New_Year_Game!) but I guess new year count as year's last event and not year's first event. It's kind of understandable. New year event stat before new year. I'm really sorry for the confusion. I think knew it and I totally forgot about this. I feel really bad right now :sad:
Well, at least Pin Cushion is a good one too.
I think we should be able to check the girls available with the stones BEFORE getting thoses stones. Or learn about that failure and remember that stones are from event next to New year to next new year event.

Even if it may be a bug and sad for poor Bamboo, I'm glad she found a niche as unexpected support. I agree, Adlay, Zinnia and Corbett are a bit boring. They are kind of the universal answers to any problem like Cattleya was before. I like them and I'm glad they are here to bruteforce things but it's not really fun to always steamroll everything.
Adlay fit in 99.9% of the teams (except Solar Teams and Bloss Teams). She is almost mandatory for any major threats. Her defensive AND offensive power is so insane. For me, she is by far the best girl of the whole game since she was introduced. Zinnia is a bit less versatile though. She is insanly good but not that much in more defensive teams.

I love my team Luluna and it was my best answer for a while. But using Corbett instead gives me far better and brainless results :(
Teams I really enjoy right now are my Tritoma and Dendrobium based teams:
https://i.ibb.co/PMCZB8s/Tritoma-dendro.jpg
Not that much powerful but they are perfect for running the EX event maps and clearing everything in one turn. It's so satisfying to throw 100M damages with Tritoma on maps supposed to be high level challenges. Thoses everyday teams are the bests.

Wutan
05-14-2023, 06:55 AM
Oh ok then i apologise to the Devs for saying these things :eyeroll:
I thought for a moment they split the available Units in Half for 2022...I mean Pincushion would be good in a Bloss Line Up right??? i don't have Bloss though and well it's to much Work for me to Build an Entire Squad out of 20 Blossom Hill Units. I know for One Lane Maps you could just fill the Roster even with 3* but i know me...If i start something i want to have the "Real Deal"...

I mean it was my decision to roll till the Stone and i shouldn't have done it anyway cause 200 Stones for a 5* is to much anyway and at least out of the four rolls i got Boronia out of it :grin:

Verdict???:wink:
I thinks she is kinda good with Dracaena and White Birch???

https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Boronia

I am really at a Crossroad Situation atm.
Depending if i can manage to get 2 Adlays then i will go with a Team consisting of Garden Phlox, Rainbow Rose (Swimsuit), Heather (Swimsuit), Rose (Hotspring) and Adlay...if i can't manage this i will go the Bamboo Route and try to get her and not Gardenphlox.

When do you think Adlay will come back??? Sadly i am at 404 Gems now...Do you think i will manage stocking up to 500 till Adlay arrives???

Yeah Adlay is also one of the very few units which has the "Maintain HP" Skill. This is for me her biggest Selling Point really.

Erghh i just might go with Heart Tree instead of Jack in the Pulpit. I mean i soon have two 15% Crit Rate Flowermemories unlocked and in Combination with Zinnia i will reach 80% anyway...I think Heart Tree is offensively even a bit better with her Atk Buff and she has 30% Damage Debuff.

Yeah i am stuck really on the Ancient Knight Maps and i think without Adlay i can't beat them. At least i managed to climb the Castle till Floor 198 now but atm i am stuck on this floor as well.

My current Dendrobium Team looks somewhat similar to yours i think atm. but for Tritoma i have to wait a long while till she comes back i guess.

I apologise btw. for my HelperSquad but my Teams are just not finished yet...

Personally would you go for Gardenphlox or the Team with Khebri i shared???

NBPEL
05-14-2023, 07:38 AM
To use Pincushion easily and carelessly you probably need Adlay or Bloss, because both your team and enemy team will hit harder, and if not you get lower than 100% HP very quickly and lose all the buffs from Pincus.

Adlay will be soon imo, the devs planned to have a Bridal Bamboo for us this month or next month, and they're reruning another Ancient knight circle. Hopefully they will do Bamboo justice this time because her OG is unusable, so far:

- Easter Honeysuckle: Very good | OG: Average
- Valentine Adlay: Average | OG: Godtier
- Bridal Bamboo: ??? | OG: Meh
- ??? Zinnia: ??? | OG: Godtier
- ??? Corbett: ??? | OG: Very good

maotd
05-14-2023, 08:20 AM
Pincushion works perfectly with Bloss but goes well with Adlay too. And I guess she can be used with any girls with Retain HP. She is basically high risk high reward but as long as you keep your HP above 100% (not that hard with Adlay) she is an incredible support.
I'm pretty sure she can have a place in evade teams too. I don't know if she is worth the stones but at least, she is not a total waste.

Boronia looks a bit average (would be better with combo hit insted of pursuit). She lacks something to really stand out. I guess she is too old despite being a loli.

You should be able to get at least 35FG this week (14 from the new event, 15 from weekly gems and 6 from 300% on the new girl). Maybe more if we get the permanent Decisive Battle with Midgardsormr (I don't remember when it's planned, I guess it's somewhere in May). And you can get even more depending on how much girls you have with 0% affection and personnal quest not done yet.

I guess Adlay will came back soon. she is the next one on the Ancient Knight list. Just hope that devs don't realese all the others limited girls before... or realese Adlay/Garden Phlox/Tacca too close (this would be the worst).
I think she is the basic must have now. I hope she will came back soon but not too soon before you can get 500 FG.

For Jack, you could try focusing on Blossom Hill for world research. Not like it works but it could increase your chances a tiny bit. Or burn a LOT of salt tickets and pray. I somehow always get all my missing 5* when I burn them at the end of the year (but I use like 3k).
Sadly I think devs will only give 22 stones on gacha now. Anyway, you may get her before Heart Tree came back.

And for the teams plans, that's so hard to tell. there is so much options, so much potential new hardest stages in the future and things evolve way too fast. In the past a good team can stay good for a long time but now, a good team today can be outclassed in a week.
I think, you should focus all on Adlay and once you got her, think about the meta at this time. If she cam in a month or two, things may have changed a lot with Khepri friends.

NBPEL
06-05-2023, 02:45 PM
Adlay is truly broken, the event map doesn't even scratch my team, they stand zero chance with the addition of Adlay, guess I'll share my Adlay team:

- Pincushion: Great debuffs and no brain skill activation x3, don't need to care about skill acti anymore
- Adlay: Despite of having only str buffs, her buff is really strong, but the best thing about her is the unkillable factor, for your whole team
- Easter Honeysuckle: Great attacker with great 60% miss
- Corbett: Top tier beatstick
- Dusty Miller School: Extra crits + 200%+ crit damage + damage nullify

Dusty Miller slot is flexible, I guess she can be replaced with a attribute support or Zinnia (currently in team 2).

maotd
06-05-2023, 10:50 PM
My new team to farm Core 6*:

- Flowering Peach Halloween (support)
- Spring Star School (support)
- Adlay (support)
- Zinnia (support)
- Corbett (attacker)
With that, Flowering peach gives her nice x1.8 skill act. Core boss don't hit hard enough to break through Adlay+Spring Star wall so, I don't need any debuff.
It's not as effective as Tritoma to beat the regular enemies but they don't have 3 turns restrictions and go through the guts wall faster. Ancient Knights are definitively better in any cases.

Adlay is on another level of brokeness indeed. For me she sit at the top of the top tier since she was released. She even deserve her own tier.

NBPEL
06-06-2023, 06:54 AM
I think Helianthus is my premium Tritoma replacement, and she is not even as good ? But Japanese players use her

I'm trying to compare this 2 teams:

Pincushion, Adlay, Easter Honeysuckle, Corbett, Dusty Miller School

VS

Pincushin, Adlay, Roman, Cattleya, Bluet (alt)

It's turn ramping vs pink damage. I kinda want to find a non-ramp attacker to replace Corbett, I think Corbett is strong but her ramping puts a lot of pressure on her teammates to provide skill activation buffs and defensive buffs.

- Twinleaf is strong but I guess she's too selfish.
- Khepri is really good actually
- Pavonia is probably good

maotd
06-06-2023, 09:45 AM
I don't have Helianthus. She looks good but I think Tritoma is still better. Or at least, deal way more damages.

Corbett needs good support but she is better than the others. Her damage potential is just insane. As long as Adlay+Zinnia are here, she is free to take her time and do her stuff.
If you must split your teams and want to use Adlay and Zinnia in other teams, she could be replaced. But if you need only one team, there is no reasons to use another girl.

The new Ivy Bride sounds like another good mate for Cattleya. That 5% combo damage for 1 magic attacker is so sweet.
The good team would be Cattleya/Ivy Bride/Angraecum/Vervain (or Chamomille)/Adlay.

NBPEL
06-07-2023, 07:38 AM
Angraecum looks better than Bluet Sparkling I guess, but the main problem in above team is having too many magic users so Angraecum's buffs can't target the right units, Ivy Bride looks great but I don't have enough resource for her atm, gotta wait for her discount gacha later on. For now I'll stick with:

Pincushin, Adlay, Roman, Cattleya, Bluet (alt)

I tested this team and they also beat event EX single-handedly.

NBPEL
07-16-2023, 11:35 PM
This team is bonker, it destroyed Hard lv200 and 10.000 all stages so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx3K43S15Cc&feature=youtu.be

https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=14700&d=1689572066
https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=14701&d=1689572121

maotd
07-17-2023, 01:48 PM
That's great. Congrats.
What the point of Rose Mallow? Who's your attack girl for the act again?

NBPEL
07-17-2023, 09:30 PM
That's great. Congrats.
What the point of Rose Mallow? Who's your attack girl for the act again?

Rose Mallow is my Zinna's act again buffer to help my Zinna snowball asap and she has good healings so she can get my other units to 300% HP and allow them to get the most from Adlay's passive "[For 5 allies] Grant "[For self] Increase Damage by (Current HP / Max HP) * 100%""

maotd
07-17-2023, 10:45 PM
Okay. That makes sense. Everything is fine as long as the team works.

NBPEL
07-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Kinda sad I still have 0 Regret and Kindness FMs, despite of me spending almost 200.000 rainbow seeds to summon already, I'm using a 15% Act Again FM for Zinnia.

But the above team synergy is pretty good, Bridal Anemone is almost unkillable with such insane healing (30% HP for 1 attacked ally). She just tanks everything no matter what.