PDA

View Full Version : Christmas cards

Balek
12-18-2015, 05:51 AM
Took me 85 R Gacha Tickets and 27 card reveals (used only on 5 images) to get both christmas cards from R Gacha.
What about you folks?

SumTingRong
12-18-2015, 06:28 AM
cute girls :D :cool:

Mattress
12-18-2015, 08:55 AM
I gave up.

ThermalGeeK
12-18-2015, 11:13 AM
used my only 4 rare and 3 card revial JUST before D:

chillinfar
12-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Ill try when perogambit ends (to do the chance time daily). 15 r gacha, Ex card quest completed, no moe.

GG Nutkau

SumTingRong
12-18-2015, 11:42 AM
man you sure complain in every thread as if there is a conspiracy against you. srsly ... its pathetic

DragonSR
12-18-2015, 01:50 PM
Used 65 R Tickets and 14 Card reveals.....never saw them. So disappointing, I love the art on these cards too. I'm hoping to get at least one when I can get more Card Reveals. I'm usually very lucky, but this time lol. Best of luck to everyone else doe ^^

Hmm
12-18-2015, 05:14 PM
Managed to get both cards in about 20 R tickets and 4 reveals

nip101
12-19-2015, 01:28 AM
70 rtickets and 15 or so reveals still nothing :(

AzureWinter
12-19-2015, 02:16 AM
I'm going to need more R tickets. I have a nine card reveals, not nearly enough. Really wish I could amass more of these things, don't want to miss these cards.

DmU
12-19-2015, 03:08 AM
120 RGacha tickets and 25 Card Reveals, but got both. Only 22 RGacha left for next Kurito.

Massume
12-19-2015, 09:32 AM
My first attempt gave me the loli santa :cool: lucky me.
I used 12 CR after that to get the other card, but no luck so far. Maybe I will try a few more times tomorrow, but wasting soo many CR just for 1 SR card is not worth it imo.

Balek
12-19-2015, 09:34 AM
My first attempt gave me the loli santa :cool: lucky me.
I used 12 CR after that to get the other card, but no luck so far. Maybe I will try a few more times tomorrow, but wasting soo many CR just for 1 SR card is not worth it imo.
I had stockpiled 40 reveals and was about to spend them all apart from 2 because I have 2 more e-gacha tickets. Other than e-gacha, there's nothing really worth the card reveals apart from "mini-events" like this one.

Massume
12-19-2015, 10:30 AM
I had stockpiled 40 reveals and was about to spend them all apart from 2 because I have 2 more e-gacha tickets. Other than e-gacha, there's nothing really worth the card reveals apart from "mini-events" like this one.

Well the thing that worries me is that they might lower the rate of CR that we can get from regular events after this christmas event, so that we cannot use the e-gacha tickets/SR tickets properly anymore unless we decide to purchase CR. I know that this sounds ridiculous, but this is Nutaku we are talking about afterall. :p

Anyway I will give this ''christmas event'' a few more tries tomorrow.

zephusdragon
12-19-2015, 01:35 PM
I got Riku on my second R-Gatcha, though the first had no step ups. I just find it funny all the "Peromon Masters" (Gotta Catch 'em All!) freaking out about not getting them... At the end of the day it's a digital picture out there in the interwebs. If I don't get the other one, oh well I didn't get it. I've got more important things to worry about than the RNG of a web game...

blacksaber
12-19-2015, 08:12 PM
Soooooo. Lolis are ok on peropero (where they goal is to seduce). While Aegis says no lolis???

nip101
12-20-2015, 12:48 AM
Finally got them after 180ish rgatcha and 40~ reveals... got teased to and got 3 Riku's before getting Yukine

Vic47
12-20-2015, 02:13 PM
Oh, i wish i could "catch them all", but since i'm an f2p player... Well, i guess Scamtaku finally won over me - this Gambit finally killed my interest for the game. I'm not hoping on collecting cards anymore. Why? Well, because the Gambit will end in 13 hours (and it's already 11 PM, so i'm going to bed in a few hours - and i, usually, sleep around 9 hours) and i'm still at only 25k Stamps and location 198. Which means i'm not getting the only card i want from it by no means (the 50k stamps prize) and even, probably, won't be able to get the 200 locations one and see the final Gambit story scene. So, yeah - i'm done with collecting and active playing/being a PPS fan, i guess.
Now, to teh subject - I wasn't using R gacha tickets lateley, and i've managed to get like 15 Card Reveals as a prize for the last Event, so now i have like 60 Rgacha tickets, and 20+ Card Reveals, but you know... i don't want to even try wasting that for getting the Christmas cards. Why? Well, i guess i only like the bearded Santa girl a little, but i want that 50k Stamps girl much, much more, sjut like the white tiger SEC, and, since i'm not getting those by any means, i don't see much reason in getting some other SRs i like "just a tiny bit, maybe".
Starting from now on, the last thing that interests me in PPS is SEG events with their Movies (and, probably, new Exploration levels with their Movies, that they promise to add later) (though i still haven't watched most of the already unlocked ones). Still not sure, but i guess i'll change from current "daily activity" to "play only during SEG events" in 2016, or even drop PPS (and Nutaku, since it's the only game i keep playing here)

Oh, btw. I just randomly got a Haloween SR card from the gacha a couple of days ago. Lol. Getting Haloween-themed card for Christmas... Does this mean i'll get Christmas-themed cards by spring or summer? Should i wear sweater and Alaska jacket at summer? And shorts at winter? It kinda nice that i can at least get something at some later point, if i can't get it when others can and when it is an appropriate time for it, (but it still makes little sence, since not anything can be finally obtained someday like this) but everything still has an appropriate time for it, and must be used/delivered at that time. Otherwise, it makes little sense. Like wearing winter clothes in the middle of summer. I guess i'd rather prefer those holyday-themed cards to appear during next Halloween, but with a better chance to obtain them for everybody (made available on Ngacha, or in GHQ, for example) but not making them "something you get when you already don't need and gave up on, since the period they belong to is already over". Also, i hate that "Girl Hunt Quest" doesn't allow you to actually hunt all teh girls you miss or want to get and make your collection complete over time - actually, it doesn't even contain all the girls that were available on Exploring! (for example - i've missed the Pink Power Ranger girl on some stage, because i didn't used Card Reveals to get her for sure, thinking she will be available on GHQ, but it turned out that she, actually, isn't there...)

chillinfar
12-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Nutaku also killed interest to cash with those rates from golden stuff. In the past i can get rid of those macrofags buying keys, now they made shit their bounty.

When will end the $20 promo? If Nutkau goes crazy again with other event ill pass.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, btw. I just randomly got a Haloween SR card from the gacha a couple of days ago. Lol. Getting Haloween-themed card for Christmas...

She was added permanently to SR gacha.

i've missed the Pink Power Ranger girl on some stage, because i didn't used Card Reveals to get her for sure, thinking she will be available on GHQ, but it turned out that she, actually, isn't there...)

Kaede is from event gacha (was slayer card at 3rd Elite Guard), Nutkau put her and Chikusa at Stage 4 to encourage players to eat any bug and feedback. FYI, she's also available at N gacha.

Massume
12-21-2015, 09:58 AM
I just got the second Christmas SR (took me another 12 CR to get it). So it took me 24 CR in total to get them both.

Oh, i wish i could "catch them all", but since i'm an f2p player... Well, i guess Scamtaku finally won over me - this Gambit finally killed my interest for the game. I'm not hoping on collecting cards anymore. Why? Well, because the Gambit will end in 13 hours (and it's already 11 PM, so i'm going to bed in a few hours - and i, usually, sleep around 9 hours) and i'm still at only 25k Stamps and location 198. Which means i'm not getting the only card i want from it by no means (the 50k stamps prize) and even, probably, won't be able to get the 200 locations one and see the final Gambit story scene. So, yeah - i'm done with collecting and active playing/being a PPS fan, i guess.

Well I never really had the intention to collect them all when I decided to play this game. I missed a quite a bunch of cards in the beginning when I was still f2p and even now I know that I will miss quite a bunch of them, but I dont really care about that. (there is no way that I will spend 400/200 bucks for a bunch of cards :p)
I personally will keep playing this game untill Im eventually bored of it or when I simply dont have the time for it anymore due to work.

AzureWinter
12-22-2015, 01:32 PM
Nutaku also killed interest to cash with those rates from golden stuff. In the past i can get rid of those macrofags buying keys, now they made shit their bounty.

When will end the $20 promo? If Nutkau goes crazy again with other event ill pass.

- - - Updated - - -

Kaede is from event gacha (was slayer card at 3rd Elite Guard), Nutkau put her and Chikusa at Stage 4 to encourage players to eat any bug and feedback. FYI, she's also available at N gacha.

Is she the really Komoro Yugure? I've wanted that card, she's really cute.

So they ARE putting event gacha in? I hope so, Kaede would be nice to have, but I REALLY want Jami Takahashi.

Yeah, this event was pretty eh. I also was aiming for the 50k stamp card. I played as much as I could and only cleared 10k stamps at the end. I didn't even make it to 200 floors, I had to stop at 187. I was pretty disappointed.
I didn't even get any Pero Pero Glasses until one of the stages in 180's. There was just... a lot of things off with this event. Like how hard gold keys were to get, wow. I didn't get gold a lot, but when I did it was a chest. WHich sucked, because maybe only a few even got opened.

Vic47
12-22-2015, 05:47 PM
Well, i've checked the levelled up pictures of these girls, and finally decided to try and get them, since i'm, probabli, into quitting soon (or not). Took me 3 days to get them while doing Dailies - the cyan haired bearded one came out at, like 4th card reveal after, like 10 R gacha rolls, and the second one came 2 days later and took around 30-40 R gacha rolls and arount 10-15 more Card Reveals. So yeah - not really hard to get, if you have an avearge stash of R Gacha tickets and Card Reveals, but, as an f2p player i was really lucky to have that, because i was stacking it for the most time i've played.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, during this Gambit i found out that Silver boxes actually give better rewards than the Golden ones...

I know that - and that's why i won her. My point was i that it's a bit too late for haloween costumes/treats (cards in case of this game) now, since it's another holiday already. I mean, just imagine some skeleton/werewolf/witch coming to your kinds with a bag of presents instead of Santa. That would be just wierd and quite stupid.

FYI, she's also available at N gacha.

No, you are wrong here. Just checked the N gacha card list in the game, and she is not there. Also, i never saw her there, while i've collected all cards available on N and R gachas already. that was the reason i was asking how to get her before.

Shadowfae
12-22-2015, 06:27 PM
Well, i've checked the levelled up pictures of these girls, and finally decided to try and get them, since i'm, probabli, into quitting soon (or not). Took me 3 days to get them while doing Dailies - the cyan haired bearded one came out at, like 4th card reveal after, like 10 R gacha rolls, and the second one came 2 days later and took around 30-40 R gacha rolls and arount 10-15 more Card Reveals. So yeah - not really hard to get, if you have an avearge stash of R Gacha tickets and Card Reveals, but, as an f2p player i was really lucky to have that, because i was stacking it for the most time i've played.

When it comes to RNG, you can't say "not really hard to get". I spent hundreds of R-Gacha tickets and only ended up getting one to show up at all. The total value of the R-Gacha and Card Reveals I spent was $502 based on the game's pricing, and only one of the cards showed up just one time.

zephusdragon
12-22-2015, 07:24 PM
Well I got the other Christmas card, so that's done with, still f2p too. Also you CAN get the "pink ranger" in the Bonus area, but the drop rate isn't very good. I think I've seen here like 4 times after I completed it... I also should have held out at the final boss so I still don't have her...

nip101
12-23-2015, 09:38 AM
Well I got the other Christmas card, so that's done with, still f2p too. Also you CAN get the "pink ranger" in the Bonus area, but the drop rate isn't very good. I think I've seen here like 4 times after I completed it... I also should have held out at the final boss so I still don't have her...

You can also get it in the explore for elite gaurd event (assuming you've cleared it already).

JSensei
12-23-2015, 10:22 AM
It took me a while to get the pink ranger on stage 4. I had to hold out on finishing 4-1 for a long time. Though, it's not like there's anything to move onto at the moment...

chillinfar
12-23-2015, 10:58 AM
i'll wait for Elite Guard then, few R gachas and card reveals, 30 wasted and nothing.

Also i need to see if Nutkau will mess the eGacha again.

Massume
12-24-2015, 06:09 AM
Also i need to see if Nutkau will mess the eGacha again.

''As an update, you will now be able to get N SECs only from the Normal Gacha Machine.''

Looks like they actually listened to you ;)

Unregistered
12-26-2015, 06:05 AM
5x Riku, 0x Yukine and now I'm out of reveals. RNG must really like screwing with me.

Now lets see if they actually disappear tomorrow or conveniently turn into permanent additions like Koromo (Which I also found another 4x now obviously). Also, has anyone seen Kozue? I've gone through the hunt for Koromo, the hunt for the two Santas and obviously a crapton of normal Gachas since she was added and I've never seen her.

nip101
12-26-2015, 06:56 AM
Also, has anyone seen Kozue?

Don't think I saw her this go around but you should eventually get her, im pretty sure she's in rgatcha permanently but who knows with this game.

chillinfar
12-26-2015, 11:01 AM
I gave up after 45-48 R gachas. I need reveals for eGacha.

- - - Updated - - -

''As an update, you will now be able to get N SECs only from the Normal Gacha Machine.''

Looks like they actually listened to you ;)

4 months after the 2nd EG fiasco and see 70% of the forum out of PPS.

- - - Updated - - -

Killing the fish doesn't help to grow whales.

Unregistered
12-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Don't think I saw her this go around but you should eventually get her, im pretty sure she's in rgatcha permanently but who knows with this game.

Well it's not so much about getting her or not, I'm just really surprised I haven't seen her a single time since she was added, which is why I was starting to wonder if she's actually in the gacha or not.

blacksaber
12-27-2015, 08:41 PM
Now lets see if they actually disappear tomorrow or conveniently turn into permanent additions like Koromo (Which I also found another 4x now obviously).

Most likely they will be gone. Koromo doesn't have the "limited" tag on their card icons.

chillinfar
12-28-2015, 01:56 AM
burned SR guaranteed gacha, no xmas SR. Found a R card instead (3rd Elite Guard, she never was offered as reward on their own event).

Unregistered
12-28-2015, 06:06 AM
Most likely they will be gone. Koromo doesn't have the "limited" tag on their card icons.

She did when she was first added, which is why I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens to the xmas cards. Make people burn CRs and then casually make them permanent additions.

burned SR guaranteed gacha, no xmas SR. Found a R card instead (3rd Elite Guard, she never was offered as reward on their own event).

Yeah, the third and fourth EG were added as cards to the SR guaranteed like a month ago.