PDA

View Full Version : Stronger Elite Guard

JSensei
12-24-2015, 07:57 PM
I've been playing Elite Guard all day, and I'm still getting EGs with 200k-400k. I managed to get the alpha SR, so my SED is over a million right now. Why aren't I getting better EGs that take longer? It's not killing me to only take down a girl with 2-3 weak seductions, but I know for a fact that I've seen regular EGs with over a million HP.

I figured for sure I'd fight them this time, so what's up?

nip101
12-24-2015, 09:37 PM
The elite guards HP is somewhere between 50% and 100% of your elimination count (multiplied by 1k) so the more you kill the more hp they will have.

Siegzin
12-26-2015, 08:52 AM
okay,

reading that topic, i got another point to question? Many users got more than 1 elite guard at same time, how it works?

chillinfar
12-26-2015, 10:50 AM
No magic, just chance to get other elite guard roll is low. This isn't a bug, Nutaku put it since 3rd EG.

EvilAngel
12-26-2015, 11:18 AM
okay,

reading that topic, i got another point to question? Many users got more than 1 elite guard at same time, how it works?

2Ways to trigger the ability to spawn the next one.
1.One of your own spawns is finished
2.One of your supports is finished

Nutakum
12-26-2015, 11:22 AM
http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/375-elite-guard-event-4-a-2.html

Here's the secret:
Ping someone else's EG / SEG. When an EG / SEG you are tagged on is successfully seduced, it clears your "I summoned one!" flag and lets you summon another. I've had 13 up at a time before using that. Could do more burning consumables, too.

Every time one is downed (either yours or someone you're assisting on) go searching for another. That's how to do it. :)

chillinfar
12-26-2015, 11:58 AM
Yesterday i summoned 3 EG while i had only my own summon. Exist a chance to get EG just rolling.

However, beating one to get the chance to summon other...

EDIT: Works.

Vic47
12-29-2015, 08:12 PM
Yesterday i summoned 3 EG while i had only my own summon. Exist a chance to get EG just rolling.
Nah, i've never had another spawn while i only have my own unfinished (and no poking whatsoever) while i often do my dailies by wasting around 600-900 STA on "EG search" on a daily basis. While the way EA just mentioned above works every time since EG 3 when they've added a "multispawn feature". (even when i don't want it, lol). Though, if the EG/SEG health grows on elimination count, i now can not care for my spawns in terms "if i poke it or if i kill it" unless i did more than one poke to them and am going for the x3 bonus from it. (previously i've tried to solo all my spawns and not spawn anything if i'm going to bed soon, while carelessly poking around oher people EGs when i had no STA to roll for dailies and extra time on my own spawn to care not for extra Focus i use for poking)

chillinfar
01-04-2016, 11:47 AM
This event is close to end. Some stats.

- Active players on event is close to 15,000, last EG was close to 13k.

- The top 1000 is beyond 4M EP, last EG you can enter the top 1000 with 1M.

- At least 13 of my contacts below 1M SED (except Armeris and Massume who are at level of whales) has at least 1 R slayer card (and 2 of them got Airu limited card).

This means event gacha and in most cases, cash. The recent balance measures and the Nutaku gold promo helped.