Momoko Shirai (SR)
Koyuki Hiragi (R)
Mina Ayase (N)

And 3 Beta (I forgot their names)

There are now 3 new Alphas
Raika Seno (SR)
Kimi Kashima (R)
Setsuko Ooyuki (N)

Do these cards need to be in my Pero? Also what about the 2 cards you can trade medals for? Are those also "slayers"?

Anywho I am currently sitting at 1,146,249 Event SED if any one wants to invite me. I am having a bit of trouble taking on SEG by myself and my weak friends. :(

ID 1641092 Name: GamerBob

soranokira
12-31-2015, 09:06 PM
I am confused by which cards are actually event bonus cards. The current event

The eGacha listed 3 cards as alphas

Momoko Shirai (SR)
Koyuki Hiragi (R)
Mina Ayase (N)

And 3 Beta (I forgot their names)

There are now 3 new Alphas
Raika Seno (SR)
Kimi Kashima (R)
Setsuko Ooyuki (N)

Do these cards need to be in my Pero? Also what about the 2 cards you can trade medals for? Are those also "slayers"?

Anywho I am currently sitting at 1,146,249 Event SED if any one wants to invite me. I am having a bit of trouble taking on SEG by myself and my weak friends. :(

ID 1641092 Name: GamerBob

they dont need to be in your 5 card selection for your front page, simply owning the cards will give you the bonus (more if they're all lvl 100)
every PPS event comes with 1 set of Betas from previous event, 1 set of alpha for 1st phase, and 2nd set of alpha for 2nd phase. all will have effects for the current. 2nd set of alpha usually will be beta for the next event.

the cards that you trade medals for are not slayers.

JSensei
01-01-2016, 09:45 AM
It's a little confusing at first. It somewhat depends on the event.

Elite Guard and Gambit: Just having the cards does the trick

PeroColo: The card must be in your EVENT deck, which is totally separate from your My Pero deck in the cards tab of the game.

Also, "Slayer" cards are Special Effect Cards, which increase the rate at which you do something in the event. (Increase SED/Collection of trinkets)

N-Slayers are now won through the N-Gacha.
R Slayers and SR Slayers are won through the E-Gacha.

As someone mentioned, there are two phases to an event, so the cards released in the second phase will be the Alphas, and the previous Alphas will be Betas.