PDA

View Full Version : WTF???

Unregistered
01-04-2016, 09:15 AM
How the hell do you get over 1 BILLION ep??? Yes I'm asking YOU Rage...

- - - Updated - - -

the real question is how did he get over 3000 seductions?... that translates to like 12-13 or more per hour...and if they scale by number of seductions then the EG and SEG should be close to level 15000...is that possible???

chillinfar
01-04-2016, 09:35 AM
Hitler is playing PPS. That explains all.

Nah, he's doing the same than us, support, see that ranking (me support rank 28).

Jokes out, whales gave up to get number one. Enpatsu is AFK.

ShirumiKudo
01-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Well EA is a magician I thnk.He/she can do things that are impossible..well I thnk it's possible if you're actually spending much money on PPS or other games.

Overload
01-04-2016, 11:53 AM
He's just killing anything that he can with one hit, so he can summon himself multiple new guards. At some points of the day I see him with over 10 guards and yes, his guards are now lvl 2000ish.

Vic47
01-04-2016, 12:01 PM
Btw, i wonder, how did he managed to change his username, and why.
http://reactionimage.org/img/gallery/1148490216.jpg

chillinfar
01-04-2016, 12:11 PM
He's just killing anything that he can with one hit, so he can summon himself multiple new guards. At some points of the day I see him with over 10 guards and yes, his guards are now lvl 2000ish.

Ehem. We are not "killing" guards, we are flirting them. Remember, this is a seduction game.

Opalia24
01-04-2016, 01:50 PM
If you have all gaurds you have around 65 time you base SED.
So if you have 2M base sed you can have 130 M event SED.

I got 40M EP with just 8M event SED and I have used 10-20 pudding and just 2 e-gacha in this event.

Big spendes that are very active can easyly get 1-2 B EP.

There are really no reward for getting 1B EP so why spend 500$ .

Free players can get almost same reward as players who spend 1000s of $.

chillinfar
01-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Free players or paid ones with bad luck can't get beyond 44% more than their SED, so the only solution is to group. Even paid players need to do now.

JSensei
01-04-2016, 04:33 PM
Free players or paid ones with bad luck can't get beyond 44% more than their SED, so the only solution is to group. Even paid players need to do now.

But by grouping, you can get some pretty damn good rewards. Our little merry band did quite well, I think.

Kotono
01-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Btw, i wonder, how did he managed to change his username, and why.

You can change your nutaku name, and PPS will reflect this change the next day.

Unregistered
01-05-2016, 09:01 AM
I'm beginning to think EA/Rage is a Nutaku employee sent in to make people buy stuff. What I mean is that if you get mad enough you might spend a few hundred dollars just to bet him. It's call a "shill" we used to use them in trade shows to get actual PAYING customers interested in buying our stuff. (like an infomercial audience)

EvilAngel
01-05-2016, 09:13 AM
I'm beginning to think EA/Rage is a Nutaku employee sent in to make people buy stuff. What I mean is that if you get mad enough you might spend a few hundred dollars just to bet him. It's call a "shill" we used to use them in trade shows to get actual PAYING customers interested in buying our stuff. (like an infomercial audience)

Would be nice to be paid for playing the game.

soranokira
01-05-2016, 09:22 AM
funny how he doesnt even leave a nick.

SumTingRong
01-05-2016, 09:35 AM
idiots dont. having an employee break all the rankings and making #1 rank unaccessible dont improve users exprience. i doubt nutaku is so stupid... however this guy...

Unregistered
01-05-2016, 12:23 PM
funny how he doesnt even leave a nick.

Just call me dumbshit.
And, just because i am stupid doesn't mean Nutaku and their whale hunting is intelligent.
It would nor be the first (or last) time shills have been abused.
Plus I hate having to register everywhere just to post a thought!

Signed: Your Favorite Dumbshit xoxoxox

JSensei
01-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Just call me dumbshit.
And, just because i am stupid doesn't mean Nutaku and their whale hunting is intelligent.
It would nor be the first (or last) time shills have been abused.
Plus I hate having to register everywhere just to post a thought!

Signed: Your Favorite Dumbshit xoxoxox

Personally, I got a fair bit of help from Rage (aka EvilAngel). I can think of several SEGs that I had no hope of clearing getting shot down in an instant. I'm currently F2P, so if he's a shill, he's a shill helping out free and paid players alike.

Another theory is that you might be jealous that the dude can successfully win events every time.

chillinfar
01-07-2016, 02:56 PM
idiots dont. having an employee break all the rankings and making #1 rank unaccessible dont improve users exprience. i doubt nutaku is so stupid... however this guy...

Who knows, but it will be pretty stupid if they took a (known) forum player to bring that job, specially where potatoes are boiling.

- - - Updated - - -

i forgot it. Congratulations Führer (he's german).

EvilAngel
01-07-2016, 03:35 PM
Who knows, but it will be pretty stupid if they took a (known) forum player to bring that job, specially where potatoes are boiling.

- - - Updated - - -

i forgot it. Congratulations Führer (he's german).

Thank you. (imbécil)

Vic47
01-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Another theory is that you might be jealous that the dude can successfully win events every time.

You must not be even a big spender to "win the events all the time" (if only you don't mean "end up on the first place in all rankings" of course) and you can even win most SR cards in most events by being full f2p just like me and alot of other players. To be honest - PPS is actually quite moderately friendly to f2p players, comparing to many other games. Though, people have a tooth for EA(Rage) rather not for the fact he tops the ranking al teh time, but because the means how he achieves that, that, sometimes, might come in conflict with other players interests (like, snatching all the pink boxes from people who has him among their friends, leaving no chance to other friends of those people to benefit from the stuff pink boxes give out, killing whateve SEG/EG they spawn in an instant, not letting other people even poke it, not speaking of at least making a x2 or x3 Support EP from those, and so on), though, i have to accept that you are right, and top players' help is almost the only way an f2p player can get the required amount of SEG Eliminations they need to get another reward SR girl or other sueful stuff, or just not get their Focus that they've spent on a fat SEG be wasted because they can't finish it off in time by themselves...

Btw, i guess i had some help with the SEGs during the 3rd or even the 4th Elite Guard Events from EA myself, until i decided to remove him and people that are on his friend list to get at least some Pink Boxes this time, before the previous Gambit, since i have pretty much enough other Slayers that can help me take down my SEGs and people that share their SEGs to me (and i bet EA hasn't lost much EP and Pink Box items because of my decision, while i finally have a chance to use my hundreds of Pink keys and share my Pink boxes and SEGs with weak players and other "Slayers" on my list). In fact, due to the PPS's nature the game (especially such events as Elite Guard ones) turned to a classic "powerlevelling" scheme, where one or a small group of very strong players kill togh enemies so a bunch of weak players could feed on the Exp/gold/loot that those enemies drop and get easy kill counts on those "monsters", just like in your typical MMORPG. It's just a matter of "what you are willing to sacrifice for the powerlevelling, and how much a "Slayer" is interested in/can benefit from powerlevelling you. In terms of PPS it's more of a tradeoff with SEG spawns to get EP for Ranking, kill counts and loot from the SEGs and box spawns to get loot from them, for the Slayers in exchange for consumables, while for the weaklings it's a loss in EP and Pink Box loot in exchange for SEG Eliminations, Silver and Gold Box loot (since "Whales" have extra keys to open those for you, and more likely to do that than free and weak players) and Pero (gold) and loot fro those SEG Eliminations, + the assurance that any EG/SEG they spend Focus on will get downed before the time runs out. And, of course, it's up to you with which players to ccoperate for that powerlevelling. I think most "Whales" could even form their own personal "teams" of powerlevelled players if they will - and still perform quite perfect - or, vice versa, form "super-teams" from only "whales" and make records like, the toughest SEG taken down, etc. After all, this is all just a game, and in the game only you decide, how you will play it, with who you will cooperate, with who you will compete and so on. I think too many people take things about online games too personal. It's a really big part of my life to myself, but i always try to separate real things from virtual. There's no reason to make a personal grudge on other people just because the way they play their games. If you don't like how someone is doing it - you can always exclude them from your area of interactions in the game (and it is quite very simple in case of PPS). It's not always easy to maintain that position, but you still can, if you calm down and think on the problem more constructively. I always laugh on aggro-kids that go all "ah, you f***ing f***er, you killed me, f**k yur mom, f**k you, i'm gonna find you by IP and kill you, and your dog, and your family, and then their bodies, blah-blah rah-rah, etc. etc."

chillinfar
01-07-2016, 06:51 PM
tl;dr. Buy keys during perogambit, but keep a shitload for Nutaku staff when those golden boxes are being trash like last gambit.

Balek
01-08-2016, 12:26 PM
Personally, I got a fair bit of help from Rage (aka EvilAngel). I can think of several SEGs that I had no hope of clearing getting shot down in an instant. I'm currently F2P, so if he's a shill, he's a shill helping out free and paid players alike.

Agreed. Most of my SEG's were seduced by EA. I'm F2P as well and I think it's a fair trade. We (F2P players) get to seduce enough SEG's to get the reward card and he is climbing the ranks (which is obviously his goal). I don't know why people are so butthurt about him. Yeah, you might say macros blah blah... but it's actually Nutaku's fault that they implemented such retarded mechanic.

Do you really think they would do something like that or are you just looking for another excuse to post some complains? You seriously need to chill down. Every single post of yours is a massive QQ. Every. Single. One. If you don't like the game so much, just stop playing it. It's that simple. There's shitton of other games out there.

chillinfar
01-08-2016, 12:53 PM
You misunderstood the post. Someone shouted one of us was working for Nutaku, read first posts; if that could be true, would be a bad move from them, where most of us are known.