PDA

View Full Version : New event

Michael
01-04-2016, 09:10 PM
Hi people, someone know future event from PeroPero Seduction?

Colosseum? Or Gambit again?

Unregistered
01-05-2016, 12:24 AM
I think it will be Colosseum next.

If I'm correct, the winning strategy is to just use the highest SED in any one girl type. Have three of one type and two of another type, and get rid of your weak friends to make sure your backup is strong. (Or simply mix everything and not have a type, but then nobody will attack you).

Assuming each girl you play has lv 100 SED, it does not matter what you choose, as it will automatically lose to any one other girl type. The key is to make sure you are beating girls of the SAME type.

For each category, the top three lv100 SED girls are:
MOE: Hiyatora Katagiri(11,000) [in Gatcha], Kanae(11,100) [prize for 150 Super Elite Guards in first Elite Guard event] and Naomi Hashimoto(10,990) [???].
BABE: Miu Minazuki(12,020) [prize for Rank in 2nd PeroPero gambit event], Mako Fujioka(12,000) [gotten from chance in stage 2.1], and Michika Tanabe(11,950) [???].
SEXY: Lilith Lil (13,120) [Facebook event], Shiotsu Rino (13,070) [???], Yusa Yagami(13,060) [prize for rank in Elite Guard 4].

Focus your EX wild cards on these, if you have them.

chillinfar
01-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Since Nutkau added SED tricked cards in event ("american innovative" idea), perocolo was bullshit.

JSensei
01-07-2016, 02:10 PM
SED tricked cards? Like what? Other than Silly Girl

soranokira
01-07-2016, 07:19 PM
SED tricked cards? Like what? Other than Silly Girl

He means the special boosters shouldnt apply for perocolo because pretty dumb to attack then get almost 100% counter killed by boosters.

Vic47
01-08-2016, 05:54 AM
I think it will be Colosseum next.

Yes, It's PeroColo3

If I'm correct, the winning strategy is to just use the highest SED in any one girl type. Have three of one type and two of another type, and get rid of your weak friends to make sure your backup is strong. (Or simply mix everything and not have a type, but then nobody will attack you).

Wrong. My strategy is to get all 5 of the same type and make sure they have highest possible SED (lvl 100+5 Sexy SR preferred, but in my case lvl 50 Moe SR's were the strongest, and performed perfectly fine against 95% of the Sexy lvl 2 opponents) Next you choose the opponents of the Type that is weaker than your Type (Moe>Sexy>Babe>Moe) so yur cards would get x3 SED bonus agaist you opponents' cards and beat the shit out of them. Even if they'll get a strong Helper or have a "Trap Deck" (say, Sexy>Moe>Sexy>Babe) or something like that, most of the time they'll lose to you anyway. Just make sure to complete "Unbroken Win Streak" mission first on lvl 5 evemies first, and then go to lvl you feel strong enough to beat. Also, lvl 5 No Attribute opponents are perfect, since they are, mostly, just noobs that have no idea what's going on, with bullshit team of low lvl N cards, so their Type doesn't really matter, if your cards are levelled-up SRs, and they have no friends to defend them and no strong friends for sure if they do have any.
Also, i got attacked alot being a No Attribute Trap Deck during the 2nd Colo and got enough people who tried to attack me and failed, giving me extra points to roll the Colosseum Gacha.

For each category, the top three lv100 SED girls are:
MOE: Hiyatora Katagiri(11,000) [in Gatcha], Kanae(11,100) [prize for 150 Super Elite Guards in first Elite Guard event] and Naomi Hashimoto(10,990) [???].
BABE: Miu Minazuki(12,020) [prize for Rank in 2nd PeroPero gambit event], Mako Fujioka(12,000) [gotten from chance in stage 2.1], and Michika Tanabe(11,950) [???].
SEXY: Lilith Lil (13,120) [Facebook event], Shiotsu Rino (13,070) [???], Yusa Yagami(13,060) [prize for rank in Elite Guard 4].

Focus your EX wild cards on these, if you have them.

What's the point in mentioning cards noone can ever acquire by now? (since they were time limited to lang passed events)
Better name those that any player can get on N or, at least, R Gacha...

darkeleon
01-08-2016, 06:11 AM
err i don´t really like any of these 3 girl... so i will go with whales choice , who is at first place?

JSensei
01-08-2016, 08:49 AM
err i don´t really like any of these 3 girl... so i will go with whales choice , who is at first place?

You can't always go with the whales choice. As I recall, the whales backed a girl that didn't win.

Simply put: pick the girl you think is cutest/sexiest/best. It doesn't matter in the end. Your ranking has nothing to do with what princess you pick. You can still get the limited SR for getting 50 wins. And you can still get as many gacha tickets. Even if you pick the girl that comes in third, you get ONE card that's N. I didn't even like any of the cards last time, so I don't really care that mine became the SR.

Also, a whale can't really influence the outcome very much. You get 5 princess points whether you win 5/5 on a level 1 team or a level 5 team. This event is won by the people as a whole. The multipliers will keep it a relatively close race throughout.

I picked the girl that I liked best: the catgirl. At the time I picked her, she was in 2nd, but she's now winning.

At the time of this posting

1: catgirl
2: flute girl
3: axe girl

I expect it to change throughout the day and throughout the event.

Unregistered
01-08-2016, 06:37 PM
So one thing I've been wondering about. When the game picks a card from a friend to assist you, the event cards seem to get priority. From one of my friends it even picks an old R-slayer over a normal SR, which made me wonder, does having a slayer as back up actually bring any benefits? Do they/your team actually get the multiplier? Or do they simply get priority so that the game can rub it in your face? Because if they don't give any benefits, it's pretty pointless to have them as help as there are generally stronger SED alternatives the game could've picked, especially in the R slayer case.

JSensei
01-08-2016, 07:17 PM
I don't believe so. Your SED is your SED. The backup isn't actually part of your team, but I always like it when I get a high ranking B card to shoot down a trap deck.

Solstic
01-08-2016, 08:19 PM
So one thing I've been wondering about. When the game picks a card from a friend to assist you, the event cards seem to get priority

I believe the game picks whichever card is the center of your friend's colo team.

If you're not satisfied with your back up. You can simply press back and reselect the opponent to reroll your friend's help card. It's a strategy to keep rerolling until you get a friend card that can counter your team's counter.

Example, you run a full BABE team which is strong against MOE but weak against SEXY. You can keep backing out on the opponent until you get a MOE back up card. So if one of your BABE cards lose against a SEXY it can immediately be countered by your friend's MOE card for a high chance to win in that lane (Your opponent can still get a back up in that lane to counter your assist card).

Unregistered
01-08-2016, 11:18 PM
What is the SED breakdown for each level of opponent?

I think for the last event it was
5: 0-4999 SED
4: 5000-49,999 SED
3: 50,000 - 199,999 SED
2: 200,000 - 999,999 SED
1: 1,000,000 and up SED

I'm asking because I'm trying to keep inside of category 3, but I am dangerously close to 200,000 SED. Is it the same as last time?

Neko
01-09-2016, 02:23 AM
no, actualy rank 1 is over 149 k lol xd, U are already in 1.

Balek
01-09-2016, 04:12 AM
What is the SED breakdown for each level of opponent?

I think for the last event it was
5: 0-4999 SED
4: 5000-49,999 SED
3: 50,000 - 199,999 SED
2: 200,000 - 999,999 SED
1: 1,000,000 and up SED

I'm asking because I'm trying to keep inside of category 3, but I am dangerously close to 200,000 SED. Is it the same as last time?

Rank 1 is 150k+, just check the wiki, you have the links pinned on top of this page. Click events -> coliseum and scroll to the table with values.

Unregistered
01-09-2016, 04:12 AM
I believe the game picks whichever card is the center of your friend's colo team.

Ah that would explain it. Thanks!

Balek
01-09-2016, 04:17 AM
Ah that would explain it. Thanks!
Again, scroll to the top of this page, click events -> coliseum, scroll to HELP Card section. If this is the first time you're participating in the event, just check the wiki. It will answer 99% of your event questions straight away.