PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Box Cards

JSensei
01-09-2016, 10:59 PM
Anyone know what cards are in the platinum box? I just got the card for the gold box, but the remaining 74 things in that box are mostly worth it.

According to my math, I only need 573 wins before the event is over to clean out the gold and platinum boxes. That's not too terribly hard to do with 8 days left and a bunch of pero burgers in the two boxes.

Last event, I cleaned out the gold and platinum boxes. By the time I was at the bottom of the gold box, all I had left were SR1s, 3s, and 5s. As luck would have it, I cleared out every other thing in that box, and so far, that seems to be the pattern this time.

EvilAngel
01-10-2016, 03:31 AM
Anyone know what cards are in the platinum box? I just got the card for the gold box, but the remaining 74 things in that box are mostly worth it.

According to my math, I only need 573 wins before the event is over to clean out the gold and platinum boxes. That's not too terribly hard to do with 8 days left and a bunch of pero burgers in the two boxes.

Last event, I cleaned out the gold and platinum boxes. By the time I was at the bottom of the gold box, all I had left were SR1s, 3s, and 5s. As luck would have it, I cleared out every other thing in that box, and so far, that seems to be the pattern this time.

Platinum content

DragonSR
01-10-2016, 06:20 AM
Yeah, sounds good. I do the same thing by clearing out the Platinum BOX and farming items from it. By the end of the event I usually have a ton of Wild Cards saved up. Pretty good deal. I still need to get the Platinum SR doe.

JSensei
01-10-2016, 08:54 AM
The gold box is just like a smaller platinum box. Last time, I got the SR card on attempt 114, I think. I had to drain the box to get her. This time, I got her on pull number 36. I can switch to the platinum box anytime, but I don't really see a good reason to. I've been averaging 80 wins a day, and I haven't used any burgers yet. If I keep racking up burgers, I can get easily 100 wins just out of burgers. And the shakes have been worth over a level for me so far.

I sucked it up and killed two full bars of focus to get back to the bonus area so I can drain shakes faster. With exams, I need to be able to go through 600-800 stamina in under 5 minutes. I simply couldn't do that on 4-2. Bonus area is at least 3 times faster. Alternatively, I could grind GHQ, but that's rather expensive. The ratio for stamina/experience is a bit punishing there, even if you get a lot more chance times. It's like using 4 shakes but only getting the 'effect' of 3. If I'm grinding for a card that I missed, that's acceptable, but EXP grinding is just too expensive.

chillinfar
01-10-2016, 01:18 PM
If those eGacha cards could give more tickets instead of SED...